[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't there already a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8
File: us-mexico-border-fence.jpg (284 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
us-mexico-border-fence.jpg
284 KB, 550x367
correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't there already a wall between mexico and USA, only a small one?

why does trump's wall infuriate so many people?
>>
>>68242475

Because its non-sensical. Its a stupid proposal to get the dumb rednecks to vote for Trump.

There is a wall/fence in alot of parts of the border. And guess what? It doesnt stop anyone.

What makes you think that a bigger wall would stop narcos etc?
>>
It's simplistically saying we will start enforcing our borders again and bolstering the wall where it is necessary. Certain parts there is absolutely no wall certain parts the current wall is crumbling or insufficient. Trump has talked about how Illegal aliens currently build ramps and drive trucks over our borders meanwhile our border patrol agents aren't allowed to do anything about it.
>>
>>68242475
Because he plans on FORCING Mexico to pay for the wall
>>
>>68242877
/thread
>>
>>68242475
there's a wall in some places, yes, not continuous.

a continuous wall is a huge waste of taxpayer money.
>>
>>68242877
because our current wall is shoddy, easy to get over, and damaged or just plain missing in a lot of areas. A big wall that's well-patrolled would be very difficult to get over (or under).

Plus it would just look really cool.
>>
>>68242475
They tore most of it down again, because drug cartels had to use regular checkpoints for crossing the border due to the wall, which led to some pretty violent incidents between the drug mules and the border protection guys
>>
>>68243342
Also it's a statement: WE ARE DONE WITH YOUR SHIT.
>>
>>68242475
There's a shit corrugated iron and chain link fence. Trump wants some kind of massive, Israel tier wall and he will deport the illeglas so they can't just come back
>>
>>68242877
>>68243309
the West Bank wall does exactly what is is supposed to do. Dramatically lowered suicide attacks on Israel. All you need is to do it correctly and with your heart in it.
>>
>>68243342
Not to mention it would create plenty of jobs. Lots of work to build, lots of work to patrol.
>>
I put in my Application to be a boarder patrol agent the day after Trump said "The Wall". I'm going down to Texas from Michigan next month for my interview.

I worked with the Boarder Patrol before in the Army and even caught 4 illegals crossing the boarder.

The boarder patrol gave me a shirt that said "denying the american dream"

I fucking hope I get this job
>>
>>68242475
Reminder that this fence was voted for by Schillary and Obama.
>>
File: 1457318595870.jpg (28 KB, 616x569) Image search: [Google]
1457318595870.jpg
28 KB, 616x569
>>68243342
>Plus it would just look really cool.

This is pretty much the only thing it'd be good for assuming you're a dumb wallophile.
>>
>>68242475
Because they're fucking retarded. The root of the issue is

>I want an America with secure borders

Problem is, no one really wants to argue that.
>>
File: sof.jpg (144 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
sof.jpg
144 KB, 846x846
>>68242877
It is symbolic you fucking dildo. Increasing border patrol and arming them with more equipment such as drones. The biggest factor will be actually enforcing the goddamn laws unlike the nigger in chief. There is a difference between a fucking wall and a fence. The wall will be paid for by tariffs or implementation of a 4% mandatory fee on all money wired to the shit hole. Stay mad you worn out loose leather fuck bucket.
>>
>>68243579
>Dramatically lowered suicide attacks on Israel
Great, I'm sure a US-Mexican wall will drastically lower suicide attacks on US too!
>>
>>68243579
Except most people crossing our border want to pick crops and mow your lawn as opposed to suicide bombing you.
>>
>>68243579
>suicide attacks
is that a big problem in Texas and Arizona?
>>
>>68243384
This. It also doesn't help Obama is telling the Border Patrol to neuter themselves. We should be shooting the fuck out of these drug dealing spics.
>>
File: carpet.jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
carpet.jpg
65 KB, 500x500
>>68243658
I hope they don't give you a spelling test.
>t. Webster
>>
>>68243885
in the jewish part of those states it is
>>
>>68243330
>10 billion to build a wall
>100 billion to provide gimmiedats to anchor babies and their extended familia

huge waste? more like sound investment. never mind the fact that anchor babies shouldnt even be a thing, but have become a legal reality through meme magic.

protip: american constitutional law does not magically apply to a baby born in the united states if their parents are legal citizens of another nation, instead the baby inherits the legal protections of their parent's home country.
>>
>>68242877
>There is a wall/fence in alot of parts of the border.
There are lots of parts with no fence at all, and some parts where they tunnel in. A strong wall is my second choice next to military invasion and strategic depopulation of Mexico to solve our issues.
>>
>>68242877
Umm, actually no 20 foot high wall 5 foot thick, 10.5 billion dollars, and 4 years.

Notice how libtards went from it's unethical at first trying to guilt us, to now "hurr I don't know how construction works, but it can't be down because I even though I don't know a damn thing about architecture I am still the smartest person when it comes to it".
>>
>>68242475
OP's pic is a fucking fence which doesn't exist or is otherwise dilapidated along most of the border. It's a fucking joke.
>>
>>68243658

You do realize most texas border patrol are hispanic, right?

Anyway, good luck with the federal agent training. A friend of mine, villareal, said it was pretty fun, except for the part where you have to run an obstacle course, get pepper sprayed while you're winded, then fight and take down a guy while pepper sprayed.
>>
>>68243850
>>68243885
15 year olds detected, back to class lads
>>
>>68243658
You might want to learn how to spell your potential future job title.

There's not going to be a wall, BTW. Sorry to break it to you.
>>
>>68242877
>wall/fence in alot of parts
>parts
Here's the problem, US flag patch.
>>
>>68242877
>>68243309
>>68243330
>>68243740

faggots
>>
I'm sure at no point in the entire history of humanity will a civlised western nation ever need some large structure to keep lowerclass people out.

Overpopulation won't ever be a problem, obviously and there will never be any sort of situation that creates social or civil unrest in the entire southern american continent, EVER. It's just..not possible!

Don't forget some sort of deadly disease! All the open borders cucks don't even fathom natural disasters that thrive on unlimited movement.

A wall is a fantastic idea because when the world goes to shit later, the US won't be caught off guard. How and when isn't important, but the future is a long time.

Mexicans now is just an excuse. The mere precedent of a wall is better than nothing. You will need a Wall later, why not have one sooner?
>>
>>68244520
>A European talking about borders, cultures and realities, from a position of first-hand knowledge.
I'm sorry for what's happening to your continent, bro.
>>
>>68243983
you obviously don't know the constitution.

and why not get rid of all the free handouts instead? or you want to keep that for citizens?
>>
File: express to germoney.webm (3 MB, 320x568) Image search: [Google]
express to germoney.webm
3 MB, 320x568
>>68242475
That's a fence

>>68242877
Walls are an extremely functional tool for long term border security when part of an integrated border patrol system. For a country as productive as America; it would literally cost them pennies to put up.

The wall proposed by Trump also extends underground. It is supplemented with local seismic sensor network, tension wire silent alarms, anti-personnel radar, cameras, stationary solar powered surveillance blimps with 300 mile range, drones, 18,000 personnel, and many other security systems. That's an extremely well maintained border for less than 10 billion.
>>
America deserves a big, beautiful wall.
>>
>>68244074
>You do realize most texas border patrol are hispanic, right?
That's not even remotely true.
>>
>>68242475

A wall is mostly a political decision. There already is a barrier, most people who are in the country, flew in and overstayed their Visa.
>>
Also the reason so many illegals get through now is because Obama has stand down orders on the border patrol. Illegals are told to seek out BP to get into the country as they will not turn them back.

Do people think it's just a coincidence that all these illegals flood over the border just as Dems are trying to allow illegals the right to vote?
>>
File: 1425863840668.jpg (203 KB, 1092x813) Image search: [Google]
1425863840668.jpg
203 KB, 1092x813
>>68244520
Most countries have secure borders, including western countries. Israel's Syria border wall works great. So does the Saudi's Syria border wall. So does Spain's. So does Hungary's.

Most notably; Britain's natural border barrier has saved their country countless times.
>>
>>68245388
>most people who are in the country, flew in and overstayed their Visa.
That would be the Chinese. There isn't a continuous wall and most of the illegals from Mexico and South America came through by walking in groups with smuggler guides.
>>
>>68242877
>a fence is a wall
See isreal and other countries for examples of walls that work idiot
>>
>>68244520
Damn Britain, you smart.

American Liberals when talking about bad things:
>it will probably never happen anyway

>why do you need a gun, home-invasions where the home-owner is killed are rare
>why do you need a wall, invasions and natural disasters almost barely ever happen
>these immigrants are FINE, I mean most of them probably won't cause problems
>we need a bigger government, it's 2016 government's don't go tyrannical anymore lol
>>
>>68243996
>strategic depopulation of Mexico
Kek
>>
>>68243983
Most of those illegals would leave on their own if you actually punished people for giving them jobs, allowing them to use bank transactions or selling them property, though.

The reason you even have 11 million of them is that for the last 40 years, you have only enforced your laws enough to ensure that the illegals don't get uppity about their salaries.
>>
>>68246510
This is true, regular enforcement of already-existing laws would do far more than any new legislation.

>>68246316
I wonder how much defoliant we have left over from Vietnam? We could turn border-towns ran by cartels into open BBQ pits and Mexico couldn't stop us.
>>
>>68242475
The current wall is so ineffective that it really doesn't pose any obstacle for a determined border jumper, trumps planned wall will almost eliminate illegal above ground land movement of border crossing other then at check points
>>
>>68244434
/thread
>>
>>68245513
>most countries
>4 countries, one of which is an island
>>
>>68242475
A message to the globalists that America is still free
>>
>>68242877
We have 700 miles of mostly single fence (the law called for two layers) that is largely unpatrolled and is not continuous (e.g. there are many breaks to pass through) right now.

Building multiple layers and properly funding it would result in a more effective fence.
>>
>Trump eventually build wall
>Banksy ends up painting some edgy shit all over it
>murricans tear it down to sell it for scraps

Is it really worth the effort?
>>
>>68245187
How much does it cost us in welfare programs for wetbacks that come over here?

All inclusive including drugs, crime etc. I'm genuinely curious.

Also what are Trump's projected sustained costs for the wall?
>>
>>68242475
Because they're morons.
>>
>>68247614
I was providing a couple examples. Would you like me to provide a comprehensive list?
>>
>>68248924
there are no numbers for determining what wetbacks cost us.

they dont respond to polls, and the last census "estimated" the beaner population cuz they dont want to be counted.

illegals taking govt services (welfare, schooling, medical care, emergency room visits, etc) without paying in a dime
> costs: un-measurable

MILLIONS of low skill workers willing to work for sub-minimum wage, ignoring safety regulations and workers rights laws causes a general degredation of american workplace safety and wages an vastly increases unemployment among the legal citizenry
> cost: incalculable

beaners committing crimes at a rate roughly 2x their population rate (nigs are at ~3 to 4x population) which costs us through crime (obviously) police investigatory time, incarceration costs, court costs, etc
> costs: impossible to estimate

current border security is expensive, but ineffective, either we increase manpower at the border astronomically, or build a god damned wall

and remember, according to the feds, beaners are "white" for govt statistics, they really dont want you to know how many beans are in our burrito.
>>
File: 1456682434098.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1456682434098.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
>>68242475
>why does trump's wall infuriate so many people?
because they were programmed to react that way.

i've had multiple conversations explaining the rationality behind it to liberals.

we lose hundreds of billions a year due to illegals in our prisons, welfare, free healthcare in the ER, etc.
and a wall would cost 8-12 billion. they don't care, they don't use logic they just decide it's bad.
>>
>>68250876
thanks anon. I think I can quantify that.
>>
>>68243658
>Board-er
>>
>>68242877
First post WORST POST.

Is Austria even a real country?
>>
>>68251276
dont be snarky.

youi CANT quantify it because the govt doesnt want us to know how fucked we are by the open border.

if the cops arrest somebody and actually check a box marked Beaner for statistical purposes then maybe we might know how many beaners get busted and for what. but they dont.

if state social services systems actually determined the legal status of their "customers" we might know what beaner welfare costs, but they dont.

if school enrollments recorded when students are illegals, we might know what beaner education is costing us, but they dont.

if emergency rooms recorded illegal alien vists, we might know how much they are costing us there too, but they dont.

in washington beaners are a taboo.
the politicians court them, give them free shit and sacred offerings, while fearing that the mighty beaner will become displeased and destroy them.
washignton's answers to the beaner question are always the same: "It is best not to ask such questions!"
>>
File: soviet-border-guards-damansky.jpg (201 KB, 890x600) Image search: [Google]
soviet-border-guards-damansky.jpg
201 KB, 890x600
>>68242475
You don't need a wall to protect the border.
>>
>>68252343
Definitely agreed. The costs aren't adequately accounted for. Illegals will end up at emergency rooms for their kid having a cold, that averages $200-$250 a visit and the taxpayer pays. It also leads to a lower quality of care as they try to triage people wasting their time with lower quality and less expensive resources like nurse practitioners. Benefits, school, etc. are even harder to calculate.

My township averages spending $22K/student/year, the nearby towns with the illegals have far lower per pupil spending and the education quality suffers.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.