[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the nuclear family dying, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
Why is the nuclear family dying, /pol/?
>>
would berry
>>
Because it's 2016
>>
It's not dying, it's decaying.
>>
because it has a short half-life
>>
>>68242419
Jew media and nigger "culture"
>>
File: women art.jpg (177 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
women art.jpg
177 KB, 1024x683
>>68242419
>>
>>68242635
>mental illness
>>
>>68242419
SJW consider it their prime enemy
>>
she's got a big dumper
>>
meme, never gotten the chance.

only a theresome consisting of

a dominant alpha male
a ordinary female
a submassive transexual

has a future, its literally perfectly balanced.

the man and the woman, have a job and provide, and tranny cares for the children. threesomes are awsome and everybody gets what he wants.
>>
File: professorcuck.png (262 KB, 1315x1784) Image search: [Google]
professorcuck.png
262 KB, 1315x1784
>>68242419
>>
>>68242419
Feminism.
>>
>>68242419
Labor was devalued.
When women joined the work force, that meant double the amount of workers. Increased supply means decreased demand.
People cant afford that lifestyle anymore
>>
Individualism And like >>68242782 said, feminism which is a by-product of individualism.
>>
>>68242419
The "nuclear family" is a modern invention. Multi-generational homes is how it's always been and should be.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 500x332
Because it doesn't mean anything to people anymore. Having a success marriage is tough. Why deal with that when you can got on tinder and get your cummies with a bunch of randoms?
>>
>>68242419
Women left to make their own choices leads to degeneracy. Just ask both my wife's black sons.
>>
>>68242419
It's dying amongst straights, but for whatever the idea of a nuclear family is rising in gay couples.
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 700x700
Because your not surrendering your shekels to their rightful owners..
>>
>>68242419

Why did the extended family die? A large extended family with a pater familias was the least degenerate thing in history.
>>
>>68242419
It's not. It's only dying in super-leftist SJW communities. Everywhere else it's as strong as ever. Most of the white families that go to my church have 2+ kids, I see tons of nuclear white families at the mall, when I was in high school nearly all the kids had at least one sibling and two straight parents, same as in college. Now considering I live in the leftist slum that is Maine, that says something.
>>
Because of social standards
>>
Emancipation of gays and women's rights.
>>
>>68242965
This
>>
That and the cost of having children on top of social services getting in the way of everything
>>
>>68243110
Economy
>>
It's not dying in holy rollers land but diverse places and urban cities.

Keep in mind there's a lot of blacks not marrying anymore.
>>
The ubiquity of the nuclear family was always a lie and people have always been complaining about it.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.