[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like Russia, /pol/? Please elaborate. I honestly hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9
File: 1447271222926.jpg (824 KB, 634x1438) Image search: [Google]
1447271222926.jpg
824 KB, 634x1438
Do you like Russia, /pol/? Please elaborate.
I honestly hate our current government, but I admire our history and the courage of our people.
>>
File: Mir_on_12_June_1998edit1.jpg (3 MB, 2100x2010) Image search: [Google]
Mir_on_12_June_1998edit1.jpg
3 MB, 2100x2010
>>68242226
I like the USSR. They were good competition and weren't crazy enough to seek world domination through genocide. Russia today is a shell of that.
>>
>>68242420
If only our leaders could implement market-based economy in time, like China did. Eh...
>>
I love the culture and people of Russia, but you really shouldn't have let the gommies take over. Putin is overall alright, maybe not as based as /pol/ likes to believe but he is definitely not bad.
>>
Russians are okay in my book, better when they're drunk.
>>
>>68242226
Your people are usually funny as hell in Dota
>>
All russians I've met are super nice guys and gals.
>>
>>68242226
I have the same feeling about russia, but I cringe every time I think about the rape of berlin and I trust them about as much as I trust the american government though. lets just stay at arms length
>>
>>68242226
I was stationed in Germany a few years back, and honestly I loved all the Russians I've met. I was in the 1st Armord division and we did a joint training thing with Russia (first one done in many years) and every one was cool.
>>
>>68242226
Props to your people for surviving communism for almost a whole century.
>>
Russia is great.
>>
>>68242226

Russians have endured.

You endured mongol oppression.

You endured Scandanavian and germanic invasion.

You endured Napoleonic invasion.

You endured terrible monarchs and dictators.

You endured famine after famine, defeat after defeat, loss upon loss, hardship upon hardship and it doesn't stop you.

For that, the eternal slav will have my respect. But know that should we cross blades, I will not hestitate to put that endurance to the test.
>>
File: images.jpg (16 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16 KB, 259x194
>>68245183
>>
We will be great friends once Trump is elected. The only two heros left to stand against the swarms of degeneracy. Trump is master businessman. He'll make USA AND Russia great again.

Youre pretty cool Russia.
>>
>>68245183
>For that, the eternal slav will have my respect. But know that should we cross blades, I will not hestitate to put that endurance to the test
What the fuck lol
>>
>>68242226
Haция paбoв.
>>
>>68242226
Hate current government?

But they tell Soros to get fucked..
>>
File: Russian Airborne troops.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Russian Airborne troops.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G6tQ4B8AQQ
>>
>>68242226
I've no problem with Russia, they've been fighting degeneracy with a firm hand.
>>
You guys don't put up with degeneracy, I'm jealous of that, whereas here in America were all drowning in decadence and Israel cock sucking politicians. I think Russia is better than here.
>>
>>68242226
i like everything except the nuclear paranoia that the media produces between US and Russia

russia has a hand in it aswell, see state media "leaking" cobalt torpedo warhead capable of wiping out western US with radioactive tsunami

however, it is american media who has the larger hand in it for americans
>>
What is there to like about russia
>>
>>68245183
>For that, the eternal slav will have my respect. But know that should we cross blades, I will not hestitate to put that endurance to the test.

Listen here now, fat cunt. Russians would absolutely slaughter you Americans, if you was ever to cross swords. The only way you could possibly defeat the Russians is by nuking them, and even then you would receive 20 nukes in return.

Your military is full of obese gay cunts who shit their pants at the sound of mortar shelling.

Go back to the firing range and role play, fat boy.
>>
>>68243906
yeah thats why i never play on russian servers
>cyka naxuy no wards i go feed
btw I played in usa servers and can tell you that 2k russia = 5k usa
>>68245944
stahp
>>
File: 1454216734480.gif (172 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1454216734480.gif
172 KB, 300x300
>>68245183
>>
We could learn a thing or two from your police.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY
>>
File: download.png (241 B, 227x151) Image search: [Google]
download.png
241 B, 227x151
>>68242226
Yes I like Russia. Fascinating history, a vast geographical expanse & nice people.

I am also learning Russian.
>>
>>68246538
Oh England... It's not even funny any more.
>>
>>68246538
Geez and I thought the guy you responded to was autistic

This is a full-fledged sperg out. Guy writes an anime fanfiction and you write him a novel in return
>>
File: 1454848101185.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1454848101185.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>>68246672

My sides
>>
>>68242226
Great Nation No shame
>>
>>68242226
Our greatest eternal enemy
>>
NATO and the western establishment is conducting an information war against Russia. Since the fall of the Soviet Union the west has thrown away the mask of freedom and gone full authoritarian. We were allowed to keep our independent nations, high standard of living and freedom of speech only as long as there was the Soviet Union that threatened to take it all away from us. We werent allowed to keep our freedoms because our establishment believed in them but because they were vital for the defense against Soviet Union subversive tactics. As long as we had freedom, wealth and self rule through independent nations, we would never join the collectivists and give it all away. The moment that the Soviet Union collapsed our establishment started taking our nations, our freedom and our wealth since it was no longer needed.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fnyheteridag.se%2Fofficer-pa-forsvarets-radioanstalt-forfalskade-rysshot%2F&edit-text=&act=url
>>
I do respect the Russian people. It's history is fucking hardcore, for the average person in Russia.
And Russia has achieved a lot. For Russia to have kept pace with the western hegemony for so long was amazing.

And Russia has had many great contributions to science, such as delivering the first images of the surface of another planet, a surface that happened to be fucking 462c!

But I grew up during the cold war, conditioned to hate Russia, and to be ready to fight it at any time. So there is part of me that will never trust Russia. And I don't know if that's from being propagandized, or from recognizing that Russia is always ruled by profoundly corrupt leaders, and actually could very easily be turned against anybody, at any time.

Gorby was the only relatively un-corrupt leader you've had in centuries, and just as he led everybody to freedom, people fucking abandoned his visions of reform and instead the movement veered off a cliff, guided by kelptocrats and pushed by the oligarchs who now rule every aspect of Russia.

It just seems like the people of Russia will forever have their productivity and blood subverted towards serving the ambitions of the few.
>>
Russkies and poles are least cucked europeans
>>
>>68246473
OOGA BOOGA
>>
>>68246473
fuck off and go steal captain philips again
>>
I dislike your country and people greatly but still less than I dislike Hohols.
>>
>>68242226
Bring back the Empire.
Жизни тoт oдин дocтoин,
Ктo нa cмepть вceгдa гoтoв;
Пpaвocлaвный Pyccкий вoин,
He cчитaя, бьeт вpaгoв.

Чтo Фpaнцyзы, Aнгличaнe, чтo
Typeцкий глyпый cтpoй!
Bыхoдитe бacypмaнe,
Bызыaeм вac нa бoй!

Зa Цapя a зa Poccию
Mы гoтoвы yмиpaть;
Зa Цapя и зa Poccию
Бyдeм вac нa штык cкaжaть.

He cтpaшнa нa cмepть в бoях:
Бoгy хpaбpыe yгoдны,
Им нaгpaдa в нeбecaх!
>>
Fucking hot men over there. Don't know much about Ruskie history though.
>>
File: 522px-lietuvosistorija.png (203 KB, 522x599) Image search: [Google]
522px-lietuvosistorija.png
203 KB, 522x599
Fuck Russia, the shit they did to us can't be forgotten, them and Poland.

>pic related
>>
>>68244935
>>68247629

>no shame

Kek.
>>
>>68242226
russia?! nuke it now!!!
>>
>>68242226
You guys are "Fuck you we do what we want" the country
Really admire your Empire and your history of fighting not giving a fuck if the enemy is more powerful
>Oh you want that russian church well TOO BAD , we burned it
>Oh shit chernobyl exploded , eh we will fix it
>Oh the UN is pissing me off again , who cares
>>
>>68242226
yes.
your language is hard to learn though.
>>
>>68248537
>Sweden shittalking the West

Sure. Everyone is anxious for your solution of:
>"Lets flood the west with niggers to atone for our sins"

>>68242226
If Russia slayed a few sacred cows of its past and got over its masochism it would be alright.

That and fixing its priorities. (Learn the buildorder from China. 1: Economy 2: Clay)
>>
>>68249287
Poles are much better than Khokhols. There was a lot of bad blood between us and you, but you have always been an honorable foe.
>>
>>68249566
The eternal Anglo's butthurt is music to my ears.
>>
>>68250938
The plan was to force swedish level muslim immigration on all of EU. Hungary and Poland refused. They have put in quotas though and those quotas will be raised to 1.5 million muslim immigrants every year to EU. UK, France and Germany already look almost as bad as Sweden.
>>
>>68250941
Russians and Poles should put their
differences aside.
>>
БOЖE ХPAHИ ЦAPЯ
>>
>>68250941
You act so arrogant and childish. Same with The Ukrainians, and Poles with the same mindset. All of you are Slavs!
Why argue and bicker, end the cycle of
this madness. Your similarities, can help
create a fruitful progress among your nations!
>>
your government is banana republic tier but i dont hold that against you

i like your literature
>>
>>68251614
No. Our struggle keeps us both in shape. Look at Europe - it only became great because of all these unending wars between nations. As soon as they ended, it fell into degeneracy.
>>
>>68252482
Well, your capital is banana republic tier now, and I'm not sure which is worse.
>>
Great women and based slav bros, i would choose to fight for your based motherland instead of fighting for the amerifats anytime.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 960x1014) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 960x1014
>>68245183
>>
>>68252492
I don't oppose friendly competition.
Anything else is counter productive.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.