[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Extinction is a real possibility for iconic southern resident
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
Extinction is a real possibility for iconic southern resident orcas off the West Coast.

Only 84 endangered orcas, also known as killer whales, from the southern resident population remain in the wild. These orcas are teetering on the edge.

Now the state of Washington is reviewing the southern resident orcas’ “endangered” status and the protections it warrants. Orcas need our support, now!

Protect orcas from extinction – Tell the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife to maintain its “endangered” listing for orcas before Wednesday, March 23.
>>
>>68242167
Who gives a fuck about these things?
>>
>>68242167
what exactly does this have to do with politics?
>>
FUCK YOU WHALE
FUCK YOU DOLPHIN
>>
>>68242167
>Caring about the oceanic nigger
>>
>>68242167
I hate these Black-white racemixing whales, which don't even respect borders and gangrape our proud seals.
>>
>>68242167

Orcas are fucking scum who kill seals for fun I guess they deserve this.
>>
>>68242506

white women that think they're "cute"
>>
>>68242700
>Orcas are dolphins called "killer whales"
>Also kill dolphins as frequently as seals
>Kill humans when hungry as well
Fuck em
>>
>>68242167
Fuck that we arent god. If the orcas dont rate let them fade. Let a new animal evolve to fill the niche
>>
Look at all of the fucking retards in this thread.

Wow.
>>
>>68243150
yeah nah, killer whales are awesome
>>
>>68243150
Wild ocras have never killed humans
>>
>>68243796
>Never been a survivor of a wild orca attack
>Shamu dindu nuffin, wuz just swimmimg to church
>>
#FreeWilly
>>
everything in every ocean and body of water on the planet will be extinct in a few years
>>
>>68242167

>apex predator
>goes extinct

Holy fucking shit, go back to hell.
>>
At what point is a species dying off legitimate now

I've asked this question to trehugging faggots for a decade now and never get a reasonable answer

As time goes on the amount of species has been growing, we have the most diversity ever, which means the most die offs ever as well.

Why is species dying off inherently bad?

Also why are the only protected species big things? There's an arbitrary between bigger animals and things like insects. People don't seem to understand their own retarded bias.

Please justify to me why I, as a human being advocating for the advancement of my species, should give a shit enough about orcas, in a specific area, such that I should support the stifling of industry to prop them up.
>>
>>68242506
I give exponentially more fucks about these "things" than I do for faggots, trans-faggots, #BLM faggots, Muslim-Faggots, Chinks and Canadian Faggots. Save the Wales, You fucking Niggers.
>>
>>68244484
>As time goes on the amount of species has been growing

what are you talking about, nigger?

In the past 40 years the planet lost 50% of its wildlife. How are the amount of species in your flu-babby brain growing? Because Polar bears are breeding with Grizzlies because their natural habitat is kill?

die in a fire, retard
>>
a better strategy would be to re-engineer these dumb fucking animals so they're actually competitive in the wild, but you know lolberals would have a problem with that somehow
>>
>>68245019
you edgy millennials are truly going to deserve the wasteland you're about to inherit
>>
>>68242167

Good riddance. The Killer Whale earned its name by being the nigger of the ocean. These fish are a nuisance and our seas are better off without them.
>>
>>68244390

>implying we are not the apex predator on all fronts

We evolved so we could use and abuse this world like a cheap whore, I feel no shame for this animal.
>>
ITT: Degenerate niggers who don't care about keystone species.
>>
>>68244390
Orcas as a species are not endangered it's only the orcas living in certain areas that are endangered specifically.
Ironically even the marine life around Seattle and Southern California is being cucked out of existence.
>>
>>68245377

The orca is overwhelmingly unimportant to the ecosystem that supports it.
>>
>>68245377
millennials care more about whose chopping off their dick and calling themselves females and the dick-size to skin color ratio than things that are actually important. If /pol/ is any kind of early warning indicator, humanities golden area is dead an buried and the planet would be better off if this latest generation were simply culled
>>
>>68242167
Killer whales are fuckers, but they're pretty fucking alpha. I don't want these nigwhales dying out. I guess help them or whatever.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.