[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christianity in Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Christianity in Europe.png (46 KB, 1374x1245) Image search: [Google]
Christianity in Europe.png
46 KB, 1374x1245
What do you think of this Christian map of Europe? Fairly accurate?

It doesn't bode well...

I'm sure there'll be plenty of disagreements so reply away!
>>
>>68241536
religion is a mental disorder.
>>
>>68241580
ebin

here's a (tip)
>>
>>68241580
Atheism is mental disorder.
>>
>>68241536
I like how all the rich nations are 'hell fire'. Guess religion really is a hindrance to an advanced society.
>>
>>68241536
>Estonia
>Religion was brought in with force
>a lot dead
>serfdom
Yeah, thanks lads christianity sure was good.
>>
>>68241681
YOU are a mental disorder.
>>
>>68241536
I thought Hungary and Russia were pretty christian?
>>
File: real orthodox man.jpg (178 KB, 842x665) Image search: [Google]
real orthodox man.jpg
178 KB, 842x665
>>68241536
reminder: you aren't a christian if you have short leftie scum hair
Imitatio Christi you degenerates
>>
>>68241681
>>68241818
Holy shit, I didn't realize fruit stripes had a nation!
>>
>>68241536
There is no God.
>>
>>68241938
>You have to look like made up depictions of Jesus to follow Jesus

Orthodoxbro, please no...
>>
>>68241536
I would say we are more than ok but whatever, I don't care about religion and many spanish christians are dumb
>>
>>68241962
>A FUCKING SHORT LASTING FLAVOR GUM
>>
>>68241699
Interesting that you'd equate "rich" with "advanced." My nation is technically "rich," but also degenerate.
>>
>>68242211
The selling point was the tattoo and bright 90s colors, not the length of the flavor
>>
>>68242137
Maybe you don't have to, but why is it you never want to?

99% of so-called Christians don't do anything at all christ-like. Ever.
>>
>>68241938
Slightly heretical.

Just... just carry on ok?
>>
>>68241758
Feel you brother.
There is a good reason why the great evil of our national Epic are the Christian Crusaders.

We were moving away from it but because Soviets went full "muh Atheism" some contrarians popped up in protest.
>>
>>68241648
He's right you dutch faggot, please shove jesus up your worthless ass.
>>
>>68242611
>99% of so-called Christians don't do anything at all christ-like. Ever.
More like 60% RARELY do anything christ like. And you can look like whatever you think he looked like, but shitting on other faithful chirstians for not liking your religious cosplay is pure autism
>>
>>68242828
Not to mention the crusades mostly killed off our Livonian brothers.
We should have fought together, not against each other.
>>
>implying christian country is a bad thing

no degeneracy
no immigrants

I'm not christian but these benefits are really fucking nice
>>
File: EestiHygine.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
EestiHygine.gif
896 KB, 700x600
>>68243137

In Memorium, make for Great Oral Hygiene!
>>
>>68243317
>memorium
>posting the shitty gif one autist posted so he/she could become a meme and tarnish our name
worst memorial ever
>>
>>68243281
Amen. Without Christianity, western nations have become degenerate, unhealthy, family unit destroyed, crime risen, grotesque art & architecture and so on and so on etc. etc.
>>
Western Europe is near dead.
>>
>>68243462

Because of this meme, I'm in Gamemaker Studio creating "EuroBrush Simulator 2017."

You start out in Tallinn and challenge players to a QWOP-like brushing competition.

As you win new, more glamorous toothbrushes, you travel to other cities in Europe until you hit the ultimate goal of Stockholm and a Swedish Ergonomic toothbrush.
>>
>>68243846

I don't whether I want you to kill yourself or me kill myself.
>>
>>68244029

I plan to include an 8-bit version of "Eesti! Eesti (On my Mind)" every time you win a new toothbrush.

Still deciding if Ilves, Kuurmaa and Kerli will be playable characters.
>>
Church isn't cool, therefore kids still in their rebellion stages claim they're atheists.
>>
>>68244166
>Ilves

Literally the worst fucking person imaginable.
Ilves is a fucking "progressive" cucktard who was born in Sweden.

Actually learn something about us before you start memeing.
>>
If I gave you a little box would you think that there was an airplane inside it?
Just because there is a gap in out knowledge it doesn't mean we can fit it with whatever we want, just give up on the jew in the sky stuff.
>>
>>68243137
Livonians got split into two factions actually, one under Kaupo who supported Crusaders and the ones who resisted it.
>>
>>68244494

He was raised in New Jersey.

Estonia became independent in 1918 and after a brief and tragic Whites v. Reds Civil War grew economically to be on par with Finland before WWII.

Soviet scum decimated your population after WWII with the metsavennad fought bravely well into the 1960s against the Soviets.

Laulupidu was allowed to continue during the occupation, with the Soviets thinking it to be great propaganda and not realizing "Mu isamaa, mu õnn ja rõõm" was not about Soviet harmony.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.