[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberating Canada under Trump's America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: CAD US flag.png (40 KB, 996x499) Image search: [Google]
CAD US flag.png
40 KB, 996x499
American /pol/,

How does the US government help our Canadian brothers once Trump has office? The objectives in Canada should be:

1. Minimize casualties among the civilian and Canadian Forces military, Attempt to cooperate with CF and rebuild their military post operations

2. Allow continued self governing of the Canadian people, with the caveat that the Canadian government will grant it's citizens the same level of free speech and firearms ownership the American constitution permits

3. The apprehension of Justin Trudeau for crimes against the Canadian people

4. The ejection of ALL "refugees" in Canada that were welcomed during the Trudeau regime

Thoughts?
>>
File: 1457567729778.gif (3 MB, 460x418) Image search: [Google]
1457567729778.gif
3 MB, 460x418
>>68241288
please liberate us
>>
>>68241288

bump
>>
>>68241288
Send all liberals to Canada. Let right wingers move to the US.

Wyoming looks nice.
>>
>>68241288

If trump wins i'm moving to Minnesota. All the liberal americucks can have my old spot
>>
>>68243079

Too risky to have a Sweden next to the US. How about send all Liberals to Quebec, Take the rest of Canada as self governing territories.
>>
>>68241288
>Trudeau regime
All liberal east coast reporting. Can confirm this isn't a hyperbole.
>>
>>68243265

You're only gonna find more liberal cucks in MN if you choose a major metro. Go rural for sure, tons of awesome based lake towns. Source: a native 'sotan.
>>
>>68241288
Fuck off faggot, we can fight our own battles.
>>
>>68243453

i'm from rural saskatchewan, I can't handle big urban centres anyway. I'd just wanna be close enough for Wild, Vikings, Twins games
>>
File: cuck.jpg (40 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
40 KB, 600x338
>>68243508

Most of you can't. You'll be fucked once the Muslim no-go zones are in place.
>>
What about the hundreds of thousands of people welcomed under the Harper regime?

You're just not going to count those because they don't fit into a partisan narrative?
They do actually exist, and they smell and are horrible.
>>
>>68243508
No we can't..take a look at our military and population locations...we'd be overturn in a day
>>
>>68241735
>>68243079
>>68243328
If you hate it here so much just fucking move to the US. Stop with this bullshit of "liberate us". There is hope still in this country, I can see a major swing to the right in most of the country. I'm pretty sure people are getting sick and tired of immigrants and refugees.

Our problem is we need a new right wing party. Conservatives are nothing but Israel cock suckers, we need a new right wing party that will appeal to the masses.

So how about you faggots do that instead of being defeatist.
>>
>>68243773

Fine, then get rid of them too. I didn't know Harper had a Islam boner like like the current faggot.
>>
>>68241288
Sounds a bit too good to be true, senpai
>>
>>68243852

How about you appreciate the fact there are Americans that want to help you, faggot? I'm sure 20 years ago there were people in Sweden that thought they were a single election from being back on track. Your current liberal homo faggot got into power with a broken promise of free weed, there is a huge problem in Canada. At least in the US, Bernie the cuck is a joke outside reddit.
>>
>>68243852
>swing to the right

We just did that. The flow of browns increased.

I remember when brown people first started showing up here in major numbers. It was during Mulrooney.

It might have originally cam from the liberals but the PC's do nothing to stop it because the corps want to drive down the price of labour.
And th PC's did away with many of the checks and balances we had on immigrants, such as the language requirement. And they lowered the amount of money a immigrant needs to sponsor a useless family member. Sorry, "elderly" family member.

And they're never ever going to change as long as retards such as yourself pretend that the right is somehow magically opposed to immigration while simultaneously increasing it every time they get in power.

We need reform far greater then "lol my team needs to win and then magic xD"
>>
>>68243918
Sure. The only difference with the Syrians for example is that Harper wanted to bring in a few thousand less. He still wanted to bring in thousands.

And many, many more thousands from equally shitty (and worse) places came in under his watch.
>>
>>68241288
Gift Canada with all of the US's undocumented Mexican immigrants. Everybody wins!
>>
>>68244396

No, fuck that. We don't need liberal thralls infesting the west further.
>>
File: 1455078323973.jpg (235 KB, 967x683) Image search: [Google]
1455078323973.jpg
235 KB, 967x683
>>
>>68244502
Don't be shy, French and Spanish are already so similar.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.