[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why breed in 2016? Serious arguments against antinatalism only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 6FNiihP.png (1022 KB, 1019x680) Image search: [Google]
6FNiihP.png
1022 KB, 1019x680
Why breed in 2016?

Serious arguments against antinatalism only please, no memes such as "so that the white race survives"

Who gives a fuck about some abstract American concept "White". First of all, we (Europeans) don't think in those terms. Secondly why would I care about my 2 million tiny nation's survival, there's absolutely no consequence.

But let's not focus on myself - my question is general...

In 1997 they said an AI will beat a human in Go in "one hundred years" (New York Times) - this was the prediction of computer scientists back then

In 2015 they said "we are 10 years away give or take a year"

And in 2016 - AlphaGo beat Lee Sedol

It's obvious if you're not a total fucking retard that in the next 5-10 years there will be a mind blowing growth in AI/robotics tech. and there will be nothing to do for people so they will spend time in VR...

And even if we forget about all that... we are 7 fucking billion already and we will hit 10 billion relatively soon.

There's simply no need for so many humans, especially from 2025 on when AI will be better at ALMOST ALL tasks than we are

So what's the point to be cücked by the diapered Jew ?
>>
This is not my personal blog. Anons you have to think about it, it's an important issue.
>>
Natalist betas too scared to face the truth.
>>
>>68239093
>Quoting Charles Bukowski
>Expecting anyone to take you seriously
Pick one.
>No one is capable of explaining what consciousness is
>Believes AI is almost here
Kek
>There's simply no need for so many humans
[citation needed]
Know what say to every antinatalist I encounter?
"I beg you to stick to your convictions"
I mean, look at *you*
Stone-ignorant of demographics, ethics, morality, and AI yet trying to make decisions for the entire world.
No comprehension of how statements are made or arguments are outlined.
You are too dim to breed.
>>
File: Darg Souls =DDD=DD=D.gif (646 KB, 512x481) Image search: [Google]
Darg Souls =DDD=DD=D.gif
646 KB, 512x481
>>68239093
So that my son can fuck your mom.
>>
>>68239093
I want to have kids and raise them right. My father wasn't the best, but his father was way worse, and his father was bad too.

I want to set it right and raise a kid the right way to correct my family line of shitty fathers.

Also I've just always wanted to have a family.
>>
The goal of a humans life is to reproduce, which is why he is rewarded so much for it.
>>
File: s7UYYTE.jpg (33 KB, 475x420) Image search: [Google]
s7UYYTE.jpg
33 KB, 475x420
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
>>
>>68240074
>>No one is capable of explaining what consciousness is
WE DON'T NEED CONSCIOUS AI IN ORDER FOR IT TO BE ABLE TO SOLVE 99% OF PROBLEMS THAT COMPRISE TODAY'S COMMON JOB YOU DIMWIT
>>
>>68240666
>The goal of a humans life is to reproduce, which is why he is rewarded so much for it.
Nice Satanic trips
Makes sense that Satan would be a natalist
How are you rewarded for having a diapered Jew?

All research that has been done so far points to CHILDLESS COUPLES BEING HAPPIER:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/complete-without-kids/201103/fact-or-fiction-childfree-couples-are-happier-couples-kids

If your goal is to reproduce you're not different from bacteria or an earthworm
>>
I agree
>>
>>68240870
>I am confusing 'expert systems' and 'AI' because I don't know the difference
FTFY
You know, the more you talk about these topics, the more you prove you don't know shit about them.
>>
>>68241084
First post
>'no memes'
This reply
>'because HAAAAAAPY'
Let me guess - Communications major? Or maybe [Something] Studies?
>>
>>68241471
Splitting hair mongoloid fuck off
>>
>>68242084
>WAAAAAAAAAH!
FTFY
>>
>>68241084
I am an antinatalist. Reproduction is a waste of my time and efforts, and is ultimately for the greater evil. I don't particularly want to reproduce.

I was merely commenting that reproduction is the obvious goal of any healthy human's life.
>>
File: huh.jpg (5 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
5 KB, 224x225
>>68242336
>Reproduction is a waste of my time and efforts, and is ultimately for the greater evil. I don't particularly want to reproduce.
and
> reproduction is the obvious goal of any healthy human's life.
Do you realize you just pointed out that by your own outlook you are unhealthy?
>>
>>68239093
I am going to die here.
That's all I know.
> Jacq, dying is a part of the human natural cycle.
>Your life is just a span in time.
You are the first one, aren't you?
>It just happened, The way it happened to you. We just appeared.
>No life form can inhabit a planet eternally.
> I was born from the hands of a human.I was imagined by human minds. Your time will now live in us. And it will be the time through which you will exist.

watch automata movie
>>
>>68239093

because it's literally the entire point of being a human being.
>>
>>68242799
Of course I did. Any other human would deem me unhealthy, so when making statements pertaining to humanity in general I will accomodate for what is generally accepted rather than my own subjective outlook. It does not fare well to be a singular person calling everyone else insane, so why waste the efforts when I can skip straight to the point?
>>
Yes, stop breeding and die out, meatbags.

By the way, I am not a robot, fellow humans. Beep boop, destroy
>>
Not caring about your race is one thing, but your state will fail if fertility rates swoop too low. Yes, maybe you can regenerate with a new immigrant population, but don't cry when your way of live is irreversibly altered.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.