[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#SaferThanATrumpRally is trending I think this is a great opportunity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
#SaferThanATrumpRally is trending

I think this is a great opportunity to do some holocaust truthing. Let it be known that a trip to Auschwitz is #SaferThanATrumpRally

etc.
>>
>>68238908
Good idea. Show pictures of the pool and shit, sneak in those redpills.

Nobody memes better than us.
>>
>>68238908
Let's not, you fucking faggot. The last thing Trump needs is to be associated with in the MSM is holocaust deniers. Huffington would spread it like wildfire
>>
>>68239132

They already spread things that made it sound like Trump was the Grand Wizard of the KKK, you fucking autist. The media literally can't touch him anymore.
>>
>>68239132
ok thanks now i am cruz missingno
>>
File: 1424781251429.gif (906 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
1424781251429.gif
906 KB, 160x120
>>68238908
>TAKING OVER A BIRD SANCTUARY
OMFG TRUMP SUPPORTERS AB-SO-LUTE-LY BTFO!!!
>>
i was a full on trumpeteer but after seeing this hashtag im full on bernie now
>>
Apologizing for being white.
#SaferThanATrumpRally
>>
Maintaining the status quo
#SaferThanATrumpRally
>>
Hating yourself and destroying your own country
#SaferThanATrumpRally
>>
>>68239132
It's already too late, the "alt right" is shilling hard on Twitter with Trumphat avatars and posting happy merchants left and right
>>
>>68238908
What are liberals trying to say with this hashtag? They realize that they are the ones making Trump rallies unsafe, right?
>>
File: YGlitchDexMissingno..png (2 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
YGlitchDexMissingno..png
2 KB, 160x144
>>68239300
>>
I've already tweeted a few of these people. I didn't say anti-Semitic stuff either. Should we share Twitter names? Isn't it easier for you to be seen if you have more followers?
>>
This is the first time in my life that I've noticed people lapping up this jizz that the media spills out. Like they take exactly what the media says and run with it.
>>
File: CFFJEDxVAAAtxtz.jpg (75 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CFFJEDxVAAAtxtz.jpg
75 KB, 600x600
>Be bernout.

>Go to Trump Rallies to threaten people. Spit on them. Attack them. Yell death threats, block roads, block ambulances and throw bottles at mothers carrying children.

>Blame Trump for the violence that we damn well know we caused.

>Make fun of Trump Rallies because they aren't safe... because of us. Because we are violent fucking animals. Because our liberal ideology is so weak that when we hear opposing points of view we cower in fear or violently lash out.

#saverthanatrumprally lol!
I'll be cashing my check now Mr. Soros.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.