[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on the Westboro Baptist Church?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: westboro-baptist.jpg (502 KB, 1536x1021) Image search: [Google]
westboro-baptist.jpg
502 KB, 1536x1021
Thoughts on the Westboro Baptist Church?
>>
>>68238620
Trump supporters
>>
Racists.
>>
Professional trolls, who leech off citizens through civil suits.
>>
>>68238766
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church#Church_views

"The church's founder, Fred Phelps, was a veteran of the Civil Rights"
>>
>>68238620
Westboro baptist church is known worldwide as being the absolute worst example of Christianity, and yet they don't kill or harm anyone. All muslims are worse than any Westboro Baptist.
>>
They are to the world what Strayans are to /pol/
>>
>>68238620
Right idea, but a little too carried away
>>
>>68239125
>godhatestheworld.com

go be an idiot somewhere else, fattso.
>>
>>68238620
when I watched Louis Theroux documentary back in 2007 I kinda had a crush on one of the girls...
>>
>>68239472
Unfortunately, they only date their relatives, so you're out of luck.
>>
>>68239472
I had a little crush on the one that was focused on the most, the on in college. She has a lovely smile and a very nice figure
>>
He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her.
>>
>>68238620
They typically keep to themselves and are generally non-violent, so I don't care.
>>
Trolltesters who make shekels by suing anyone who looks at them funny.
>>
>>68238620
I hope someone murders every single one of them and their whole family, I just want the giggle to make me feel slightly better reading the headline about it.
>>
>>68239673
ye, the one who drew a biblic catastrophe on her wall... she was kinda cute, shame what this family is doing to her
>>
Disrupting funerals is degeneracy.
Gas them and be done with it.
White trash portraying themselves as good Christians. Fuck that. Christianity isn't whatever you want it to be depending on your agenda.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.