[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can we make useful idiots for globalism, zionism, and cultural
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1458469937669.jpg (95 KB, 599x717) Image search: [Google]
1458469937669.jpg
95 KB, 599x717
How can we make useful idiots for globalism, zionism, and cultural marxism aware of their chains and future?
>>
White people brought over black people and set America up as the land of the free to convince immigrants to come here
Pretty much the entire world was invaded by Great Britain at some point, so it's not as if non-white people just sat there all by themselves secluded.
>>
>>68236524
I reckon small simple arguments and examples, such as the left complains about wages being too low, importing more "workers" will continue to drive/keep wages low as well as devaluing their precious degrees.
>>
>>68236715
Also consider that white people themselves invaded the Americas and committed genocide on the natives.
So originally, everyone had their own countries, but then white people decided "Well, I want that stuff"
It's not as if White people just had their own closed off community and people just started rushing in
The british empire spent hundreds of years invading people to tell them how great britian and how much better it was than everyone else's country, and then are surprised when people want to come there
>>
>>68237155
However, keep in mind that I'm not defending liberals or globalism, but pointing out that your image is extremely flawed.
>>
File: soros-funded-300x194.jpg (28 KB, 300x194) Image search: [Google]
soros-funded-300x194.jpg
28 KB, 300x194
>>68236524
Just walk along side their "protest" like this guy.
>>
File: EENSoXy.png (590 KB, 824x600) Image search: [Google]
EENSoXy.png
590 KB, 824x600
>>
>>68237155
> committed genocide on the natives.
I thought most of them died of disease
>>
Asian countries almost always have a labour surplus. African countries do not even have the infrastructure to support the labour they already have.

White nations often have a high degree of infrastructure (and potential infrastructure) and markets in need of servicing to a degree that far outstrips their current labour pools.

When you repeat this simplistic propaganda, all you are achieving is to display that you're too simple minded to even contemplate basic logistics of the situation.

The "white genocide" mantra was literally created to simply be an easily repeatable chant to draw in low-information retards.

And now we know that you are one. Thank you for using a trip.
>>
>>68237595
>White nations
>Not being able to fill their own labor needs

Wew lad.
White nations are perfectly capable of filling their own needs.
The problems are
1. Welfare
2. Cheap immigrant labor undercutting home grown stock
>>
>>68236524
>black countries
ever heard about south africa?
or zimbabwe? there are a lot of white people in africa
>asian countries
don't even get me started
>>
>>68238796
Name all the white people in control of China, India, Korea, Japan, etc.
>>
>>68238796
Yeah and alot of the white Africans are being run out of their homes. The government in Zimbabwe seizes land owned by white people. White people in South Africa are being killed at 4-6 times the National rate. Nobody in the media talks about that.
>>
>>68237566
It was 50/50, some were war, some were disease, many just accepted Westernization like the 5 civilized tribes but even they got fucked over eventually.
>>68236715
While I agree with this statement simultaneously it doesn't represent the now nor does it justify the mass immigration into Europe.
>>
File: 1427702142558.gif (339 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
1427702142558.gif
339 KB, 250x167
>>68236524
awww is the little white fuckboi mad that his stepmom got BlackedĀ©? awww so cute!
>>
>>68241363
Did you made a typo when you tried to write worldstarhiphop on Google and landed here by accident?
>>
>>68238796

>ever heard about south africa?
Interesting that you'd mention south africa. The native khoisan were almost completely wiped out by invading bantuniggers. For all intents and purposes, afrikaners have as much claim to the land as those violent apes.
>>
>>68236524
Now replace that white calling for "diversity" with a Jew and you've got it.
>>
>>68236524
You can't go around colonizing the world, then complain when the people you colonized want to live in your home country.
>>
>>68236524
Technically wrong but ok lol
>>
>>68241969
What do you mean Jaquon?
>>
>>68236524
We need to see our fellow whites as brothers and sisters and protect each other as we would with our own family. We need to hold our women in high regard as the givers of new life, and encourage them to be well read, worldly, and strong yet feminine. A new government must be formed for economic and social reasons. Companies will treat their workers fairly and only produce products that will benifit the nation and its people. No overseas employment. Socially, we need censorship on all media to keep things clean, respectful, patriotic, and prevent anything degenerate. The people will always respect mother nature as well.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.