[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LONDON PREPARING FOR 10 TERRORIST ATTACKS TO OCCUR SIMULTANEOUSLY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1449046486395.jpg (90 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
1449046486395.jpg
90 KB, 858x536
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-preparing-for-10-simultaneous-terror-attacks-in-wake-of-paris-a6942861.html
>>
>>68235617
Just use your firearms to defend yourselves....
oh shit your fucked
>>
>>68235617
>look out he has a spoon!
>>
Seems like 10 are getting booted off the dole
>>
>>68235617
That's domestic violence not terrorism
>>
>>68235617
Are you kidding me? OP is racist, Islam is a religion of peace! You're a fucking white male!
>>
Please be careful, OP. BETTER YET, FIGHT THE FUCK BACK .
>>
>>68235617
you mean 10 asian attacks
>>
>>68235617
Brits deserve it because of their Islamophobia.
>>
Is it just a simulation to prepare for when it happens? Or do they think it's going to happen soon?
>>
File: oh du.png (70 KB, 253x235) Image search: [Google]
oh du.png
70 KB, 253x235
>>68235617
How nice of these terrorist to warn of their attack ahead of time.

That must be the often mentioned british politeness.
>>
Be warned, no use of cutlery today will be permitted, you will be searched, and find or imprisoned. If any form of screen is found without a TV license, expect punishment to be delivered swiftly by sharia court.
>>
Stock up on figgy pudding, baton down the hatches.
>>
fpbp on the article
>>
>>68235676
This. Even in my country people say fuck it and are buying handguns illegally and take the risk of jail time over the change of being killed helplessly. Bulgarian makarov for the win!
>>
>>68235617
ASSAILANT WITH A FORK AND DOUBLE EDGED BUTTER KNIFE SPOTTED AT PICCADILLY CIRCUS

ALL IS LOST BONGS
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.