[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jew History-- Ask Anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 12
File: orthodox-jews-2.jpg (34 KB, 423x302) Image search: [Google]
orthodox-jews-2.jpg
34 KB, 423x302
Haven't done one of these threads in a very long time, but it seems like enough newfags here that I probably should.
I am not a Jew or an arab-- White Catholic, got interested in Jew History while in Grad School for Medieval/Renn Studies and I came upon the topic of Jewish Ritual Murder and several sources that actually confirmed the accounts of the Christians (Jewish sources), namely the case of Simon and the Jews of Trent.
From there, for past 8 years, Jew History (basically like studying the pathology of a disease) has been an obsession. Not on my regular computer so lack my bookmarks today, but any subject related to Jewry, I either know it or where you can get the info.
I don't considered myself "biased," through of course Jews do. I simply have tried to get as close to the truth as possible over the years without the "holocaust guilt" preventing me from seeing the reality of situations.
For example, Jews did indeed die in the so-called "Holocaust" and were put into concentration camps, but did not die in the manner or the huge numbers they claim.
I will hang out for a while. More than happy to discuss anything with Israelis, as they always end up shrieking curses at me once they are proved wrong with credible sources.
I will hang out for a few minutes while waiting for my plane bc don't want to watch Trump make a fool of himself at AIPAC (let's hope he doesn't) if anyone has any genuine questions.
"The Truth does not fear investigation."
>>
>>68234022
where do jews originate from?
>>
IF you are interested in the history of "Zionism" btw (the idea that Jews needed a "homeland" to fully express their jewishness), the concept really begins in 1897 with Theodore Hertzel and the First Zionist Congress in Basel, Switzerland.
an especially telling quote from that conference (from Hertzel) is: "The question of the orient is now before us, and the great European war will soon be upon us. When it comes, we must be prepared and have a seat at the table for its settlement. With my watch in hand do I await this terrible hour."
Keep in mind, Hertz was talking in 1897 about a conflict that would not begin for 17 years and was already planning on how they would get control of Palestine from the Turks through the Brits.
>>
>>68234461
>where do jews originate from?
You have 2 groups of Jews-- Sephardi and Ashkenazi. The Sephardis are the middle eastern Jews-- they made up about 6%-8% of the population of Palestine prior to zionist movement and lived in various arab nations.
then you have the Ashkanzis, who are of Eastern Euro origin, most believe Khazarian origin, although the Jewish establishment has tried to fight this bc they fear the divide it would create.
You already have Jew settlers stabbing other Jews accidentally bc the Sephardis are so dark they look like muzzles (and are genetically the cousins of the Pals).
The reason MOSSAD was so effective in its early years is bc there were so many Jews from Arab nations who could pass as natives and managed to infiltrate every major hostile muslim group.
>>
who was the famous jew who let in the ismal invaders (opened the gates to the city) i saw it in a history channel documentary but mentioned how he doesnt get mentioned in jewish history books yet he alone caused major deaths to his people. sheeeeit i forgot but i just need the factual story as evidence to show jews are scum of earth
>>
>>68234812
I'm not including Ethiopian jews here, who make up a small percent, though studies suggest that they are in fact "real" Jews.
They are disliked by the Israeli population and was a small scandal (pic the Western Media refused to cover it) when the Israelis were forcing Ethiopian Jews to take shots of Provera Depot to keep them from having kids.
>>
>>68234983
>who was the famous jew who let in the ismal invaders (opened the gates to the city) i saw it in a history channel documentary
Stop right there. Anything you get from "The History Channel" will not be factually correct. The Jewish record of opening gates for enemies and as turncoats (esp. doing the Arab conquest of Spain and constantinople) is very well documented, with Jews showing the invaders secret passages into the city or literally just opening the gates during the nights.
The days after Constantinople fell, the Sultan is recorded as "demanding more Jews be sent to Constantinople to act as administrators."
During the Morrish occupation of Spain, Jews were rewarded for their treason with special privileges as tax collectors, overseers, etc..
The vast majority of Jews openly welcomed the Moors as "liberators" in Spain, and they were hated accordingly for it.
>>
>>68234461
Jews are Khazars from southern Russia (modern day Chechnya) who converted to Judaism in the 8th century.
>>
(and a Jew will surely come across and start calling me "nazi," but once I start directing them to the actual sources for my contentions, they either flee or just shriek curses).
>>
>>68235298
>Jews are Khazars from southern Russia
That's not the entire truth. Please don't respond unless you truly know the entire story of Ashkenazi/Sephardi/Ethiopian.
The purpose of these threads is to get the complete, 100% unassailable truth out there.
I'm not trying to be a condescending prick and if you are truly well-versed in this, free to give answers. But not half-assed answers if you haven't actually studied the entire issue.
>>
If you are among the 1% here who isn't a nigger to whom books are like kryptonite, the best book on Jews (if you want something short and not overly complex but gives the most amazing facts) is a book called "Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of 3,000 years" by the late Professor Israel Shahak.
Shahak was a Jew who saw deep problems within the fabric of his nation after living among the Orthodox community for 30 years, and sought to expose them.
He was first praised and his work used by Dr. WL Pierce (so of course, money-hungry Duke followed suit), but his book is amazing and worth reading. And it's free:
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jewhis1.htm
>>
File: 1456787950752.gif (99 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1456787950752.gif
99 KB, 501x585
>>68235715
I just knew that this would trigger the Jewy sense.
>>
What are the closest realistic estimates on how many jews died in the holocaust?
>>
Wish, this is the problem here. You finally get someone who has studied this shit at a graduate level and will give actual answers, and people simply aren't interest since this place has become /b/ and r9k combined now.
I can't tell you about...molecular biology or STEM bc I don't know it. But if you have questions on Jews, this is what I have devoted my life to and my thesis.
You have a chance to get an answer from actual academic regarding Jews. These threads have gotten worse and worse since Oct. when I first began doing them, bc people simply don't care about facts anymore.
I'll watch for a few more minutes and then fuck it.
If anyone is lurking and wants mor info on Jews in the 20th century, in the USSR, in the US, role in communism, role in Bolshevik Revolution, whatever, now is the time to ask..
>>
>>68236464
What is the role of Judaism in the politics of Marxism/Communism? Why do they seem to seek its success?

Also, what is their cultural goal? They seem to want to destroy the west and loathe white people. Why?
>>
>>68234022
Did they deserve it? Were they asking for it?
>>
>>68236080
>I just knew that this would trigger the Jewy sense.
no, you're an idiot. I'm not a Jew. Baptized, confirmed, etc.. If i were, why would I have a problem admitting it on an anonymous board where I'm ripping into the Jews and telling the actual truth about their bullshit?
You're just a fucking clueless idiot now trying to cover your ass and suggesting I'm a Jew.
a Jew doesn't tell you that Israel gives proverb depot to Ethiopian jews (niggers) to prevent them from having kids.
Retard, now saying "I was only pretending to be retarded." Indeed. What a master troll.
>>
File: 1458230759826.jpg (209 KB, 922x966) Image search: [Google]
1458230759826.jpg
209 KB, 922x966
Is the Yinon plan for a Greater Israel really unfolding before our eyes in the Middle East?
>>
>>68236099
>What are the closest realistic estimates on how many jews died in the holocaust?
OK, we have to be careful here. The numbers I most trust come from Irving (earlier in career when he wasn't desperate) and Dr. Faurisson.
When you say "died in holocaust," are we including in that number died as a result of disease, malnutrition, allied bombings, etc..? Or do we just mean "died by German gunfire?" Which a number did, but only on the Eastern Front where usually the only way to control town was to line up the Jews (almost all commie partisans) and gun them into a pit.
Do you want total number from all causes in Europe during period from Sept 1st 1939- May 1945?
>>
>>68234022
Tell me, if Ashkenazi Jews are from Eastern Europe,then why do they have German Names?
>>
>>68236657
>Did they deserve it? Were they asking for it?
Not sure what you are referring to specifically. I'll use a line Irving often uses. Once, when asked by a Jew, if they "had themselves to blame for ending up at Auschwitz," Irving replied: "The short answer is, yes."
Of course there are a million complications, footnotes, etc.. but you don't get thrown out of 109 nations over 1700 years and then turn around and blame everyone else.
>>
Thanks for the sources on Irving and Faurisson. I think I can take it from there.
>>
>>68236853
>s the Yinon plan for a Greater Israel really unfolding before our eyes in the Middle East?
In my belief? Yes, the plan for greater Israel is indeed happening. As some people know, the 2 blue lines on the Israeli flag repent the Bile and the Jordan, and all the land in-between is seen as "biblical Israel" and the Jew's god-given right.
Another analogy I like to use-- the Jews are always thinking 25 years ahead. This is why they are trying to fight the Shia now by pushing of the attack on Iran, destabilizing and destroying Syria, and next will be Hezbollah. The Sunni Arabs are not tough fighters-- the Pals are pushovers, and the gulf states with he money to actually fund a war lack the manpower, will, and organizational ability.
So long as the al-sauds and Emeratis and Kuwaitis have their harems of blonde girls and their townhouses in Paris and cheats in Switzerland, they don't care.
the long term threat to Israel are the Shia (Hezbollah soundly beat them in 2006) and this is the Jew's number one concern.
>>
>>68234987
They did it first without even telling them that.
>>
>>68237478
Could you answer my Question.

>>68237004
>>
>>68237004
>Tell me, if Ashkenazi Jews are from Eastern Europe,then why do they have German Names?
They converted to Judaism around the 8th century AD. You also have to understand, there is some overlap here.
the Jews like to brag that they were in Germany before the Germans, and to an extent this is true. They followed the Roman army to sell slaves throughout the Germanic areas and set up slave-trading posts along the Rhine to move their slaves south to be sold in Rome and all over the Roman Empire.
Jews have always dominated the slave -trade expect where specifically forbidden by papa or royal decree.
As the Khazarian Jews moved out to Europe and adapted, they took on local names. Just as, for example "John Leibowitz" became "John Stewart," "Murray Rothstein" became "Sumner Redstone," "Chaim Levine" became "Chuck Lorrie," and thousands of other examples.
>>
>>68236080
Yip. Seen this pedantic fuckstick around a time or three...
>>
>>68237755
>Could you answer my Question.
Be specific pls. What have I missed that you'd like answered?
>>
>>68237763
That is rather interesting,because my Grandmother is Jewish,and her Mothers name is "Sara Grünberg", while her father is also jewish but has a normal,slavic Name.
>>68237873
Youve missed nothing.
>>
>>68237786
>Yip. Seen this pedantic fuckstick around a time or three.
People are like fucking infants. Instead of being glad they have someone here with actual knowledge of Jews who is pretty much on their side, they assume that everyone is an "attention whore" like they are rather than just trying to pass on reliable info.
Please, do do everyone why I'm a "fuck stick?" For trying to pass on correct information? If that makes me a "fuck stick" according to you, so be it. Will take that insult proudly from the likes of you asshole.
>>
8BTW- Pls excuse shitty spelling, typing quickly on a tablet. In above thread I meant "Nile" in question on greater Israel and "Chateau" in that same answer I believe.
If I make a typo that you can't infer meaning of, pls ask and will clarify.
A really interesting subject that few people know about is the Jewish involvement in the Bolshevik Revolution, but not going to just start "preaching" about it if no one has an interest.
There are so many topics to do with Jews and so many sources-- even after almost a decade studying this, I still find entire areas of study that open up new doors to facets I never knew existed.
If anyone has a truly serious interest in a deep study of this, can list sources have found to be most helpful, both in academia and on my own.
>>
>>68238540
Can i have a good Source including Proofs for the Khazar Thing?
>>
>>68237786
>Yip. Seen this pedantic fuckstick around a time or three...
I wait for your response, you steaming pile of shit.
It's "pedantic" to ask people not to give out incorrect information? MAJORLY incorrect info, that doesn't even mention the central divide between the two groups of Jews that is a source of huge tension in Israel right now to where they need to call off certain medical research bc they don't want to reinforce the gulf?
And then when I politely ask the poster to refrain fro posting incorrect info, his response is to call me a "jew" (and to pretend he was just pretending to be retarded, but isn't actually) and another claims I'm "pedantic."
This is why you can't fucking have a serious thread here to share info. So many bitter, miserable fucking NEETS. Shit, I'd be happy as a pig in shit if someone came on here with actual deep knowledge of a subject I don't know and offered to answer questions without bias and provide sources.
Instead, you shitbags look for a reason to complain. Place is fucking hopeless, I swear to Christ. A few malignant douchebags ruin it for everyone.
>>
File: 1458022908228.jpg (102 KB, 640x613) Image search: [Google]
1458022908228.jpg
102 KB, 640x613
>>68234022

Dude i reeeeeally need links for evidence to back up these exact facts because i can never find them. Know any good, açcurate websites with more authority than metapedia?
>>
>>68238792
>Can i have a good Source including Proofs for the Khazar Thing?
OK, source as in a book source? It's become a very divisive issue in Israel since the 1980s-- both bc it divides the population, but mor importantly, it erases their "biblical claim" to the land as their ancestral home for about 92% of the population (who are Ashkenazi).
Thus, the best book I've found on it is from 1978 or 1979 and is called "The Genetics of the Jews" (I believe it's still on Amazon). Everything else is now tainted by Israeli politics.
As I said before, they have settlers stabbing Sephardis who they mistake for arabs, these 2 groups are prone to genetic diseases which are exact polar opposites of one another, and the Israeli gvt is afraid of its polarizing effects AND, more importantly, destroying their "biblical claim" to the land.
Thus you're going to have a hard time finding recent info on it. The most unbiased assessment I've ever found is "the Genetics of the Jews," the late 1970s edition.
>>
>>68234022
So what kind of Jews are those in the pic? The other day I was in Frankfurt and I saw a bunch of them with the same hair style and wearing the same kind of cloth.
>>
>>68239555
Okay,Thanks then
>>
>>68239200
>Dude i reeeeeally need links for evidence to back up these exact facts because i can never find them. Know any good, açcurate websites with more authority than metapedia?
specifically, which facts re: the holocaust? Obviously, there is no major published work on it bc no one would publish it.
Ernst Zunder's rather small book "Did 6 million really die?" is very good. More more info, I recommend the "Institute for Historical Review" (www.vho.com). These have great stuff, all supported by fact, and they are expert.
IF you want a sort of overall look into it, go on Jewtube (if it's still on there..if not, jewggle it) and find the video "One Third of The Holocaust," which is amazingly thorough and well-researched and produced.
You can find more specific stuff int he works of men like Fred Leuchner and German Rudolph.
If you have a specific aspect, tell me and can give you the expert in whatever specific angle you are looking into.
>>
>>68239728
>So what kind of Jews are those in the pic? The other day I was in Frankfurt and I saw a bunch of them with the same hair style and wearing the same kind of cloth.
Those are an Ultra-Orthodox brand of Ashkenazi. Vast majority of Ultra-orthodox are Ashkenazi.
People sometimes don't realize that "Reform judaism" didn't come about until the mid 19th century, so basically up until the 1850s, literally every Jew dressed and looked like that.
For this interested, I'd also recommend looking into "kabbalah," or Jewish magic that began as a way to call down Hashem's wrath on the goyim, but is now actually sold to goyim (!!!) in books, sessions, etc.. a some sort of cool, new-age thing.
>>
Do you think Trump knows about the Jew?
Do you think Adolf Hitler will ever get the admiration he deserves or will his name forever be tainted black.
What would an individual need to do to help defeat the kikes
>>
>>68240003
>German Rudolph
ugh..DR. GERMAR Rudolph, a German Chemist who was working at the Max Plank institute (one of the most prestigious scientific institutes in the world) when he published a paper on a chemical analysis of a sample taken from the "gas chamber" they show tourists at Auschwitz. He sent it out to be reviewed by his peers, who agreed that his methodology and conclusions were flawless and not debatable: zklon-b was never used in those rooms.
HE was l fired and did 6 tears in jail. For a scientific paper.
>>
>>68234022
Why does the US back Israel despite Israel being one of our biggest security threats?
Do you believe Jews were responsible for the death of FDR?
>>
Why do they create so many problems, can they not coexist.
>>
File: holohoax.jpg (353 KB, 990x1278) Image search: [Google]
holohoax.jpg
353 KB, 990x1278
>>68240003

Oh wow thanks. I'm looking for something I could give to laypeople who think anti-jews are all nazis or stupid but are still open minded enough to read it seriously. So if you know anything meant as an introduction to the holocaust conspiracies, israeli atrocities, jewish religious beliefs and practices and economic/media/social manipulation in a non-technical, attention grabbing, minimally insulting and concise format, with authoritative citations and graphs/visuals, that would be perfect.

Also, if you know anywhere with historical documents or information in a technical reference format with citations/peer review/trustworthy sources about specifically unpopular jewish history that would be great too.
>>
>>68240582
>Do you think Trump knows about the Jew?
>Do you think Adolf Hitler will ever get the admiration he deserves or will his name forever be tainted black.
>What would an individual need to do to help defeat the kikes
As for Trump-- you don't work in NYC real estate for 40+ years without learning about jews. For me, he gave a clear indication he knew what went on when he suggested that he was audited "bc I'm a strong Christian."
In code, he was basically saying "they don't audit rich Jews who make billions from essentially fraudulent trading, yet they come after me?"
I'm waiting to read his AIPAC speech. Very good speech and article by Jusin Ramindo on antiwar.com right now about why the Jews hate Trump, how he has destroyed their stranglehold on GOP by claiming he wants to be a "neutral arbiter" and not losing any votes over it, etc.. def worth looking at, as is that site in general (though I don't agree with everything they say).
Will Hitler's Rep ever be redeemed? Hard to say, certainly not in our lifetimes. Hitler basically deserves the same place in history as someone like Napoleon, although that analogy is not perfect. When you think on it, all the negative attention he gets only proves just how much our press is owned by Jews. In the past 10 years, I've seen articles claiming him to be gay, celibate, in an affair with his niece, mentally ill, the list just goes on.
Hitler's true, enduring legacy is that in spite of all, he actually saved Germany. Had he not taken power and saved the national economy (there were 200k suicides the year he took power), Germany would have dissolved, the birthrate was shit, and German people and land would have ultimately been absorbed by neighboring communist states.
> would an individual need to do to help defeat the kikes
Fight their control of the media. That is how they keep their power. Even if it's nothing more than helping to repost YT videos of Dr. Pierce that they take down. It helps.
>>
I'm listening anon. Sorry for these other fucks. I'm not versed enough on Jewry to ask questions but I can assure you I am watching.
>>
>>68240820
>Why does the US back Israel despite Israel being one of our biggest security threats?
>Do you believe Jews were responsible for the death of FDR?
The US backs Israel bc Jews made up 51% of political donations in the last election cycle, despite being 2% of the population. They have a scam where a few of their billionaire zionists here give candidates (like Rubio, Cruz, Clinton) money in exchange for promising to defend Israel to the death, no matter what.
As we've seen with Trump all the bullshit about "Evangelical support for Israel" is ad always has been overblown ad used as an excuse to let Jews dominate and corrupt our electoral process. I can link you to some very good Pat Buhcanan and Michael Scheuer Articles articles on this.
Ha, why the hell would the Jews want to kill FDR? HE was alwys their errand boy, their best buddy, and his wife was an open communist who promised to defend the US sec. of State (Hiss) even if he were revealed to be a Communist and soviet agent publicly (as he was eventually).
>>
In your opinion, are jews behind mass immigration into white countries? If so, what is their end game? The Muslim influx into europe doesn't seem to make sense for their people there. Thanks.
>>
>>68241664
>I'm listening anon. Sorry for these other fucks
Not a problem. I do happen to know a lot about this topic, but I'd advise you and anyone else lurking to check everything I say, see that it's true for yourself. It always stays with you longer that way.
>>
>>68234022

Would you stab your mother for a couple of shekels?
>>
>>68241946
>In your opinion, are jews behind mass immigration into white countries? If so, what is their end game? The Muslim influx into europe doesn't seem to make sense for their people there. Thanks.
Absolutely. See who was behind the 1965 immigration act, which destroyed the US population and took us from 91% White to 60% now.
The backs were the Jews Jacob Javitts and Emmanuel Cellars. They attached Senator Ted Kennedy's name--who was a disgusting drunk responsible for the death and crippling of women-- to their bill to give it "credibility," bc even after murdering his GF by driving her off a dridge, since his brother got his head blown off as president and other brother shot too, Ted could do no wrong. The Jew strategy with non-White immigration, to Europe and the US, has always been to "divide and conquer" and thus prevent a true "man of the people" from ever rising again (thus why they are fighting Trump as they are). Whenever a true "man of the people" comes to power anywhere that the Jews are practicing corruption, they have always found themselves in hot water throughout history.
What is their endgame? 1. Divide and conquer-- dilute White power as a voting bloc, forbid them from organizing, from gathering among themselves, from having any pride in themselves. THIS is the type of environment where Jews always flourish.
What is their LONGTERM end game? I truly believe this-- a bordeless nation of coffee colored serfs, a worldwide plantation with themselves as "God's Chosen" overseers with a literal world of slaves to fulfill their every desire. If you look into jews (find out the biblical quote that orthodox jews keep in a post on their home-- what it promises them-- and it will all make a lot more sense).
>>
>>68242780
This is a description of what jews keep onthe posts outside their home-- let me find you the verse and what it says:
"On the doorpost of every Jewish home rests a mezuzah. Some may think it's a dainty decoration or a good luck charm. Put one up to keep the evil spirits away!
Actually, a mezuzah is a daily reminder – and a public declaration – of Jewish identity and faith.
Though mezuzah literally means "doorpost," it commonly refers to a scroll of parchment containing biblical verses, placed on the doorpost.
The mezuzah recalls the Exodus from Egypt, when the lamb's blood smeared on the doorpost "identified" the Jewish homes that God passed over during the plague of the first born.
In areas where Jews have been exiled, doorposts still bear the mark of a mezuzah removed.
From that day forward, the mezuzah has always identified a home as being Jewish. Travelling throughout the world, one can often seek out fellow Jews by looking for a mezuzah on the door. In areas where Jews have been exiled (e.g. Eastern Europe and Middle East countries), many doorposts still bear the mark of a mezuzah removed.
The scroll contains the first two paragraphs of the "Shema" prayer, declaring the oneness of God, and commanding us "to write [these words] on the doorpost of your house and on your gates" (Deut. 6:4-9). The second passage (Deut. 11:13-21) teaches that Jewish destiny, both individually and nationally, depends upon fulfilling God's will.
>>
>>68240322
Thanks for the explanation. I never seen anyone dressed that way in real life, weird experience.
>>
>>68241945
haven't read about the political donations but a bit disappointed... was hoping for some larger conspiracy
regarding FDR, I heard once that he was not going to support the free nation of Israel following the war... Truman was of course greatly in favor of its creation
>>
File: alexsol1.jpg (48 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
alexsol1.jpg
48 KB, 400x300
>>68242714
>Would you stab your mother for a couple of shekels?
oi vey, seems like Hymie is triggered!
>>
>>68243039
>haven't read about the political donations but a bit disappointed... was hoping for some larger conspiracy
Well, of course there IS a larger conspiracy. Take any major media company (with the exception of Murdoch, we all know, but he is such a shabbos goy he gets "Goyim of the year" awards).
When you have Jews controlling literally 99% of the press, do you not think they are going to only support who is good for the Jews?
Why do you think all the venom directed against Trump? His daughter marrying a kike means shit. HE wants to stop paying for the defense of Europe, South Korea, Japan, etc..
Read the Israeli press and you'll see-- they are terrified that after he's elected, what happens if he comes out and says "We should stop paying Israel their exorbitant ransom for them to murder Arabs and we get the blame with no benefit to us."
The jewish media (which is 99% of it) hates Trump bc thye wouldn't be able to control him, and it scares the shit out of them. Even obama cannot do what he'd like with ISrael, bc he's not wealthy and he needs his $1mill per speech at the Jewish companies for the next 4 years and then he can retire with an endless bucket of KFC.
Were it not for that, Obama would probably have literally recalled our ambassador and pulled their shekels. With trump, he's rich, no such worries.
>>
THIS IS WHAT JEWS HAVE WRITTEN IN THE BOX ON THEIr THEIR HOMES (a Mezuzah)-- IT IS CONSIDERED "THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT"-- please, read it:
The Greatest Commandment
…9"You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates. 10"Then it shall come about when the LORD your God brings you into the land which He swore to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you, great and splendid cities which you did not build, 11and houses full of all good things which you did not fill, and hewn cisterns which you did not dig, vineyards and olive trees which you did not plant, and you eat and are satisfied,…
>>
>>68241537

Bump
>>
kys
>>
Please, read the above quote and consider it-- think about hat it says about Jews and the Jewish religion that this is considered their "GREATEST COMMANDMENT."
And the Jews have the balls to call Whites "supremacists!" In this passage, it basically gives the Jews the right to steal and use gentiles as their slaves as part of their "g-d given" rights as a jew.. in case you think I lie, here are the sources: http://biblehub.com/deuteronomy/6-10.htm
http://www.aish.com/jl/m/mm/48948731.html
>>
>>68234022
Why did you abandon the Mallorca? Why were we forcibly ejected from Portugal?
>>
File: churchill.png (908 KB, 2072x1306) Image search: [Google]
churchill.png
908 KB, 2072x1306
>>68241537
>Also, if you know anywhere with historical documents or information in a technical reference format with citations/peer review/trustworthy sources about specifically unpopular jewish history that would be great too.
This is a great one that always shocks normies...it's a story written by Curchill about the Jews from the early 20s in the London Sunday express:
"In violent opposition to all this sphere of Jewish effort rise the schemes of the International Jews. The adherents of this sinister confederacy are mostly men reared up among the unhappy populations of countries where Jews are persecuted on account of their race. Most, if not all, of them have forsaken the faith of their forefathers, and divorced from their minds all spiritual hopes of the next world. This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognisable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century.." http://library.flawlesslogic.com/ish.htm
>>
File: jewbum.jpg (21 KB, 362x231) Image search: [Google]
jewbum.jpg
21 KB, 362x231
>>68239026
Calm down.

You've been out of university for five minutes and it shows. You've done some reading. Do more. Let it marinate. Have some sympathy for those engaging you. You're not a machine; stop acting like it.

Remember there are things you don't know that you don't know. Even Socrates was humble enough to do this.

And yes, you speak as fact several things that are up for grabs, and what we think we know is so encrusted with propaganda...
>>
>>68239555
Dictionary of the jewish religion, see entry for khazar.
>>
>>68244618
>Why did you abandon the Mallorca? Why were we forcibly ejected from Portugal?
Mate, I AM NOT A JEW. People seem to bot believe that, but why would I lie on a fucking anonymous board?
Jews were expelled from Portugal at the same time as they were from Spain, for essentially the same reason-- they had played a dangerously collaborate role in both letting Moors in and being in league with them during the occupation. They were given a choice to convert or leave.
Giving them the choice to "convert" turned out to be a bad idea, as about 100 years later, people began looking around and noticing that everyone now "advising" the crown was a "former" Jew.
As it turned out, they were "crypto-jews" who professed Christianity in public, but kept their jewish rituals in private. The Borgias are actually an example of one such family, known as "marranos" or "pigs."
This is why the inquisition became necessary, and like most things, it gets distorted and people don't seem to understand, it had a real purpose based on real concern. Jews were trying to destroy the Crowns of Spain (and Portugal) from the inside.
>>
>>68245121

>but why would I lie on a fucking anonymous board?

>>but

>>>why would I lie

>>>>on a fucking anonymous board?
>>
>>68244890
>ou've been out of university for five minutes and it shows. You've done some reading. Do more. Let it marinate. Have some sympathy for those engaging you. You're not a machine; stop acting like it.
Wait, are yo th same asshole still smarting for being corrected over not knowing the diff between Sephardic and Ashkenazi?
So, you've had all this time to think on it, and the best you can do is to come back and accuse me of "lacking knowledge" and trying to take on a condescending tone when you don't know your ass fromy our fucking elbow and cannot debate me on any topic here bc you know you'd get destroyed?
Ok, we all believe you friend. I'm sure you are..what do say here? "hiding your power level." You're right, you have shown yourself to be quite learned, as you have refuted so much I've said.
You literally gave me my first laugh of the day. All this time, and THIS was the best you could come up with, still smarting after getting your ass kicked publicly? Keep studying boy. Lol. Next!
>>
>>68235298

He's right you know. 100% Khazar Jew here. Not a single drop of middle eastern blood - DNA confirmed. We are the majority of Ashkenazim. We are Turkic Khazars, with some, but very little Semitic blood that mostly came in the late middle ages via Italy.

Jewish owned genetic research companies have tried very very hard to cover this up because it invalidates our claim to the Holy Land in many peoples eyes to know we never even had any ancestors from there.
>>
>>68245508
>>but why would I lie on a fucking anonymous board?
>>>but
>>>>why would I lie
>>>>>on a fucking anonymous board?
Ok, you caught me, I'm a Jew. I am. Shalom. You fucking basement dwelling NEETS are beyond pathetic.
A motherfucker who has studied something is giving out genuine information (with sources), so "lets try to drag him down to r9k level, let's get him angry bc no one is allowed to know more than I do. If he he does.he must be a kike!"
OK, I admit it. You got me, I'm lying. I'm a rabbinical student named Chaim Horomitz. you got me. Congrats.
>>
Fuck that one shill, great thread OP. Thanks for posting.

>>68236464
I'd be interested in Jewish ties to Bolshevism and Marxism in general and how they line up with any greater Jewish interest. Either a summary or suggested reading would be appreciated.
>>
>>68245536
>He's right you know. 100% Khazar Jew here. Not a single drop of middle eastern blood - DNA confirmed. We are the majority of Ashkenazim. We are Turkic Khazars, with some, but very little Semitic blood that mostly came in the late middle ages via Italy.
I don't see your point. No one ever disputed the Khazar hypothesis, I certainly didn't. I simply made the point that about 8%-9% of Jews are Sephardi from Arab nations, and the small number of Jews from Ethiopia. Next time, read the whole thread dude.
no one ever said it was "Wrong," simply incomplete and doesn't tell the entire story.
>>
>>68241346
There is a little known tenet of judiasm that the world is broken. They attempt to "repair the world," even tho we may look and see a stable, happy society.

This concept is referred to as tikkun ulam (sometimes olam ).
>>
>>68245527
>?
No, that wasn't me. We all have id's so you don't have to make that mistake again.
>>
My question is what the connection between the Jews and the federal reserve. I see the connection made a lot.
>>
File: 1458578169422.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1458578169422.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
Why should I have a negative opinion towards Jews
>>
>>68245823
>I'd be interested in Jewish ties to Bolshevism and Marxism in general and how they line up with any greater Jewish interest. Either a summary or suggested reading would be appreciated.
I'll leave you with this mate. It's a Dr. WLP video that gets into the Jewish role in communism. You can find a lot more, a lot of Dr. Pierce's videos are back on Jewtube and also solargeneral.com is a great site.
TBQH senpai, I'm sick of the bullshit You do something purely out of altruistic motives, and you get fucking assholes (not even Jews, I don't think) not comfortable witht he idea that you know more than they do, so they just sit and attack you.
Why the fuck do I need this? They think they know more? I hereby bequeath to this thread to all the geniuses who claim to knw more than I. They may answer questions to their hearts content.
Not fucking getting paid for this. IF it were Jews attacking me, I come to expect that, but it's not, just normal NEETS.
And the don't go after my facts (bc they can't), won't engage in the discussion at hand (because they'd lose), just try to disrupt, ad hominems, etc... Talk about Bernie supporters, jesus christ, we get seem to ge tthe worst of the rabble with a truly marxist mindset here:i.e. "If you know more than I do, it must be bc you had unfair privilege, so I'm going to not argue facts or challenge you on the topic (bc I can't), but just random disruptive bullshit.
Fuck em. They know more? They can take over.
t. "Chaim Horomitz, a self-hating kike who hides my kikeness on an anonymous Cambodian cave carvings website.
Fuck these trash. Truly repulsive, scums of the earth. Ironically, exact same sort of rabble who, along with the Jews, brought down Russia in 1917.
>>
Why should i trust an American Catholic who's likely never been to Israel for a sufficient amount of time to understand Israeli society and beliefs as a source on Jewish matters?
>>
>>68245784
>A motherfucker who has studied something is giving out genuine information

First, you've delved deeply into your own opinions here. I agree for the most part, but you keep falling back on your insistence on supported fact when that's not exactly the truth, is it?

In any situation, if you find yourself thinking that "everyone else" is causing some problem, you should stop and consider that it's far more likely that you are.
>>
File: jew.png (668 B, 29x24) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
668 B, 29x24
>>68247276
WHAT YOU GON DO NOW OP
>>
>>68247276
One reason is that our country is more under jewish influence than your own.

In israel, your politicians actually debate over things like settlements and the treatment if your Palestinian cousins. Ours dont.

You're allowed to boycott companies (it's literally illegal to organize a boycott of Israel here).

So yeah, we're more jewed up and spat out than is israel, jew.
>>
>>68246980
No one's saying you should, but you should at least be interested in them-they're interested in you.

Be careful, as to know them is to loathe them, even for jews.
>>
>>68247871

>One reason is that our country is more under jewish influence than your own

Our country is literally inhabited and ruled by Jews,how does that make sense?

>In israel, your politicians actually debate over things like settlements and the treatment if your Palestinian cousins. Ours dont

Is Joe Biden an American politician?

http://reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0WN048

>You're allowed to boycott companies (it's literally illegal to organize a boycott of Israel here).

I don't know enough about American politics to comment on that,but what is BDS doing?
>>
File: jewmask.jpg (10 KB, 363x224) Image search: [Google]
jewmask.jpg
10 KB, 363x224
>>68248820
>Is Joe Biden an American politician
HeS a dual citizen politician, and your source is of a statement he made in israel with Netanyahu. You're not supposed to be helping me make my point.

Here's some sauce for everyone else-
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycotts_of_Israel (see section on American reaponse)

Looks like the i.k. is getting into the act:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/israel-boycott-local-councils-public-bodies-and-student-unions-to-be-banned-from-shunning-israeli-a6874006.html

Die.
>>
Gas the kikes
Race war now
>>
>>68249718

>HeS a dual citizen politician

That's your excuse?

the fact that the VP of USA criticises the settlements right in the face of the Israeli PM quite contradicts your statement that :>in israel, your politicians actually debate over things like settlements and the treatment if your Palestinian cousins. Ours dont
>>
>>68251138
Token. When I say our politicians don't debate I mean in congress, and you know this. You're trying to obfuscate, a common jew tactic.

Our government doesn't debate our support for jew policies but israel does.
>>
>>68236612
/this
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.