[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do non-americans participate in Trump threads or US election
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1442520614291.jpg (18 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
1442520614291.jpg
18 KB, 250x239
Why do non-americans participate in Trump threads or US election threads in general? You're not even going to vote so fuck off.
>>
Why is OP such a faggot?
>>
>>68233399
Melanija is slovene.
>>
America is the world
>>
>>68233447
i dont know
>>
>>68233399
I've been wondering the same thing.
>>
I like to trigger the cucks who like sucking on Trump's tiny stump.
>>
>>68233399
>Implying American president isn't also the president of the 2/3 of the world

M8 I wouldn't care who your president is if I wasn't on the receiving end of one of your president's "foreign policies".
>>
>>68233399

>You're not even going to vote so fuck off.

Neither does half of your country.
>>
>MUH LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD

That's why.
>>
>>68233399
america has a large influence in the world culturally and politically.
a strong effective right wing leader in america would give precedents and plausibility to right wing politicians in europe / south america
>>
>>68233399
I could vote in California if I really wanted to
>>
>>68233670
>>68233938

This desu. America is a Juggernaut. People like to think China's our rival, but they've got nothing on us. When the previous president stepped down and Xi Jinping took the stand, nobody outside of China cared.

But when American elections come around, everybody listens.
>>
>>68233399
Propaganda for Trump.
>>
>>68234128
But that's because you guys are acting as the world police and people (and countries) have no choice but to deal with you. China and other potential superpowers don't project their power as hard as America, either because of their geopolitical situation or their economies.
This is the consequence of your country being handled by the jews. You lose your 'nationality', but gain 'globality'.
Not that great of a trade, family.
>>
But i want America to be great again
>>
The Euros are going to shit so hard if Trump wins. They'll say we're the new Nazi Germany.
>>
>>68233399
The president of the USA is also the president of the world, that's why.
>>
Where can I escape euro-cuckery if Murica starts to do it too? You'll have a hard time with immigration with Trump as well when you get white European refugees. I'd get on a raft immediately.
>>
File: 1455535247416.jpg (75 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1455535247416.jpg
75 KB, 720x720
I want Trump to win just so I could witness the shitstorm that will occur. I want our media to become triggered and talk shit about Trump on television just so you can see how cucked our country really is.
>>
>>68233399
Implying we wouldn't be happy to see america getting uncucked.
>>
smelly dumb frogposter
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.