[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans how could you elect this monkey twice? Blacks are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: selfi-crop.jpg (364 KB, 836x838) Image search: [Google]
selfi-crop.jpg
364 KB, 836x838
Americans how could you elect this monkey twice?

Blacks are only 14% of the population and most of them do not vote so whites voted for THIS twice. I realize that the last few US presidents were puppets but they at least had some personality of their own.

This nigger seems like he is just repeating what someone told him 100% of the time.
>>
>>68232997
The same reason people are voting for Hillary - They want to look "PC" to their friends and minorities.
>>
>>68232997
65% of black people voted in 2008, it was the highest black voter turnout in history.
>>
>>68233081
You mean to their "friends".

The cowardly fucks who do this have no real empathy and therefore have no real friends.
>>
>>68232997
Half of the country didn't.
>>
File: 914.jpg (47 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
914.jpg
47 KB, 531x471
>>68232997
>take a selfie
>drink each other's piss
>>
White guilt and two extremely uninspiring republican candidates.
>>
White guilt
>>
Just wanted the polar opposite of Bush the first time, and to fend off the second coming of Bush the second time.

Don't worry about this time though. People talk about Donald Trump being a democrat, but we know for sure that Hillary is a neocon whereas Obama is just a standard democrat. And since neocons are the reason this country is fucked (spending like crazy while lowering taxes), I'll be voting for whoever is the least neocon.
>>
File: PF_13.05.08_VoterTurnout_01-1.png (24 KB, 407x460) Image search: [Google]
PF_13.05.08_VoterTurnout_01-1.png
24 KB, 407x460
>>68232997
>most of them do not vote
>>
>>68233143
>first of their kind to get that close to the presidency
>35% of them still didn't show up
That's just proves /pol/ right once again.
>>
I still can't believe too.
>>
What the fuck happened to his face? Fucking caricature obummer is.
>>
>>68232997
(Insert women are cunts and always vote democrat jpg)
>>
>>68233427
>not being a Christian SAS innawoods piss-drinking operator

literally lmaoing at your life tbqh family
>>
Obama is a good president of another time with no conflicts and SJW bullshit. Right now we need someone like Trump to put things back in line.
>>
>>68232997

>America will always have this as a literal huge black stain on their presidential history
>>
>>68232997
>and then Bear Grylls drank Obama's piss.
>>
Romney was a shit tier candidate who basically gave up during the last month of the run to election day. He talked about $10,000 bets over Obamacare and shit. Obama's campaign did an excellent job in making Romney look like an inaccessible rich twit who didn't know the struggles of an America still recovering from the recession. Incumbent presidents always have it easier.
>>
>>68232997
Because Mitt Romney was such a wet rag that no one turned out to vote in 2012.
>>
>>68234126
it's funny, it's like when your daughter has sex a child with a black man. you can never get it back
>>
>>68234126
In two thousand years time niggers will use Obama as justification to claim George Washington was black
>we wuz presidents and sheeit
>>
>>68232997
Do you think McCain or Romney were worth to even get out and vote? McCain would have probably be significantly worse than even Obama. We would have WW3 now, and the guy is more corrupt than Obama. Romney is Obama light. Obama is just lucky the GOP is that corrupt.
>>
>>68233574
>35% of them still didn't show up

They cant really show up in their in prison now cant they?
>>
>>68234388
McCain had good appeal to the boomers but not to young people. Picking Palin on hope that people would pick a woman as a single issue like some people voted for Obama solely for his race was a mistake. People worried that he's die and she'd become the president.

Romney wasn't even worth going out for, which the results showed.
>>
>>68232997
Social signalling
>>
>>68233081
>>68233264
Kek last election my friends asked if I was going to vote for the social democrats. I just confirmed that and voted for DPP instead.
It's just a shame they turned out to be as spineless as the rest of the parties.
>>
>>68232997

despite partisan opposition that was more extreme than we've seen in our lifetimes, the obama administration lifted us out of one of the worst holes ever dug by an administration (bush).

no amount of underage faggotry will change that, sorry kids.
>>
>>68234519
Bush was a mistake and McCain is worse than Bush. I would vote for Palin against Obama if it wasn't for McCain.
>>
>>68234229
DELETE THIS
>>
>>68235863
He did once drink liquid that was squeezed out from elephant dung but for some reason I feel that drinking piss of a nigger is way worse than that.
>>
>>68233574
>>68234470
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felony_disenfranchisement
>>
>>68232997
Americans want free shit just like in Europe. They don't understand the true cost of "free" shit politicians promise.

BTW, in this regard Trump is also a big government liberal.
>>
A combination of niggers and Liberals with their heads up their asses
>>
Reminder: Live support is back up.
http://myevent.com/teamaleeyah

Shut it down.

You: Hello Tom.
You: I sent in a complaint this weekend after speaking with local police department.
You: You have a myevent page that violates your TOS
You: http://myevent.com/teamaleeyah
You: This girl is being charged with battery after assaulting a woman
You: She's 16, a minor and was arrested on these charges and is now seeking donation support on your website.
You: The police informed me that it is illegal/unlawful to garner any sort of monetary donations in her state to help pay for legal charges, pending an investigation where she is the accused.
You: I guess legally you can pursue monetary support via donations if you're the victim but not the accused/arrested.
You: Anyways thought I'd bring this to your attention.
>>
Because the fucking mormon took a dive.
>>
>>68232997
Correction Slovenian bro

>12.9%
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.