[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting off the ride
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: 1456133113037.png (407 KB, 910x752) Image search: [Google]
1456133113037.png
407 KB, 910x752
Today I became completely demoralized. I don't care about my country anymore. I don't care about western civilization. I just don't care. Let it all burn. Let it all burn to ground. I'm switching sides. I'm going to become the cucked ultrafaggot society wants me to be. I'm going to start denying reality. I want to reach the zen-like simpleton state of mind where I'm incapable of seeing causality or logic, let alone have ability to think ahead more than one hour. I'm going to become a sheep. I can't be lion. I'm sorry, I can't take this anymore. I just can't. I'm tired of being outcast and having to choose everything I let out of my mouth very carefully.

I know I can't forget completely. My redpilling is complete and throughout. It can't be undone. I'm actually happy it happened. Now, it's time for me to get off this ride. Let the act two begin. If act three ever happens, you all will come to know my name.

Goodbye.
>>
Come to China. I can provide you a shelter in Shanghai if WWIII happens
>>
File: Communist Party.png (11 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
Communist Party.png
11 KB, 180x180
>>68232477

Grow some balls and join the Communist Party.

You silly cunt.
>>
Just do what the rest of us do.

Drink some alcohol and watch shitty documentaries about wildlife and shit
>>
>>68232477
Why? What happened to you today?
>>
File: 1457537125284.jpg (199 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457537125284.jpg
199 KB, 500x500
>>68232477
>>
File: 123568890.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
123568890.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
se kävi Turussa tuo on ihan tavallinen reaktio siihen.
>>
>>68234789
No sitten.

Se on ihan ymmärrettävää.

Turun nuketus millon?
>>
>>68232477
I don't care
>>
File: lataus (2).jpg (10 KB, 244x207) Image search: [Google]
lataus (2).jpg
10 KB, 244x207
>>68234942
tapahtuu nyt!
>>
>>68232477
if one man can do it with only a mobility scooter and a dream then so can you
>>
>>68232477
Sounds like you already are, Finboi.
>>
>>68232477
You should just don't give a fuck about society and try to live the fullest of your life without the interference of Jews, Muslims and feminists.
>>
>>68232477
Fuck that shit, go for the high score.

And while you do it, rant and rave and make crazy pro-SJW, leftist demands.

We need a "terrorism" event that we can blame entirely on the left to discredit them. Make yourself useful, anon.
>>
>>68235357
trying to outjew the jew using jew tactics

it will not work dude media and SJW will try to play the card of he was mentally ill
>>
>>68232477
If you cannot become a lion, then become a wolf in sheep's clothing.
>>
>>68232477
Ok, send us picks of your pickled pickle after they lop it off. Don't feel bad about lying to the up and coming generation that could fix this.
>>
>>68232477
Traitor

No, but seriously. Don't give up now, we are winning.
>>
pro-tip: whenever you think you've reached some point of no return where you're never going to do or think something again, you're probably wrong and are just in a particular mood that will pass and revert to your old way of thinking and doing things.

just sayin... a lot of young people make decisions too quickly, not realizing that time will pass and their feelings and thoughts will change with it, they think that because you make one decision at 9am on a monday they will never, ever change their minds. it's all rooted in the illusion of self, but you'll have to research buddhism to understand that more.
>>
>>68232477
>Infiltrate
>Destroy
>>
Just start saying whatever is on your mind from here on out. Go to the gym, eat right and start actively caring about the people you love. Be a beacon of righteousness.
>>
>>68234428
Which one? We have several.

One is your traditional Soviet symphatizer with somewhat educated leader, then we have a true die hard communists that is friends with North Korea, then there are some weird fascism/communist mix and finally mainstream greens and left which are both sjw except for the old industrial communists that exist in the left but are sidelined.

At least that was the situation I last checked, it might be that some of the smaller ones have died off.
>>
>>68238177

Your English is better than many English people I know. Why don't you move to Britain, it's a total shithole, it might make you appreciate Finland again.
>>
File: 1349547918039.jpg (224 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1349547918039.jpg
224 KB, 800x800
>>68232477
Hah, etkö kestä tämän enempää löylyä siellä alalauteella?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.