[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump losing UTAH to Hillary- he literally cannot win
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: donald-trump.jpg (9 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
9 KB, 600x337
Recent polls found Trump losing Utah by 2 points to Hillary and an even greater margin to Bernie Sanders. Utah has been a solidly Republican state for decades.

It also appears that greater religiosity, regardless of denomination, correlates with opposition to Trump (with exceptions in the South), meaning even the evangelical base is not safe for Republicans with a Trump nomination.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2016/03/21/why-utah-hates-donald-trump-hint-its-not-just-about-mormonism/

So if /pol/ wants wall built and illegals deported, Ted Cruz is the ONLY choice.
>>
>>68230810

i...is that you Glenn Beck?
>>
>>68230810

>Trump losing Republican votes

Could this be because... He's not a fucking conservative?

He's been distracting you people with a dog and pony show about immigrants.
>>
>comparing Repub support to Dem support in a desperate attempt to Stump the Unstumpable Trump

You realize that they run separate primaries, right shlomo?
>>
File: 1458507237060.gif (493 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458507237060.gif
493 KB, 500x500
So you're telling me, these religious nutbags are going to vote in mass for the person that's okay for abortion at any time? What's Mormon philosophy on homosexuality? It's OK if it's between wives? And I know the Democrats have been putting refugees in random white states areas, but I don't think they've filled up Utah that much.
>>
>>68231250
> Not a conservative
> GOP nominee
>>
>utah

Lel
>>
>>68231135
I can't stand Glenn cuck. I just know Trump has no realistic path with nearly everyone including major Republican factions trying to stop him. The wall and an illegal-free America are far more likely with a Cruz nomination.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 720x479
Say it with me /pol/

TRUMP

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT
>>
I told you guys this months ago. Trump has no chance. It's for a female woman president
>>
>>68230810
>Utah voting for a gun grabbing liberal
Nah they don't dislike Trump that much
>>68231288
No, he's referencing a general election poll
>>
Utah doesn't even matter trust me. And I think you'd be surprised come Tuesday
>>
Utah is a Mormon state.

Mormons are fucking retards and do whatever their church tells them to.

Like giving up their 14 year old daughter to a sister wives child sex ring.

Fucking filthy religion
>>
>>68231369

Thanks for your deep analysis of American politics, crocodile dundee
>>
>implying that republicans aren't still butthurt about the ongoing primary
>implying that those 2% (and then some) won't come around after the primary
Bitch, please.
>>
>>68230810
I believe it. My wife's boyfriend loves Bernie.
>>
>>68231250

> i-immigrants aren't even a problem g-goy
>>
>>68230810
>there are more republican voters than democrats
>trump is losing to her because there are 3 other republicans running
>implying the people voting for cruz and kasich wont settle for trump if he's against hillary,
>implying berniefags wont go for trump because they've been btfo by hillary and want revenge
nice try bucko
>>
>>68231460
>There's no way Trump can win, pick the guy Trump literally wiped the floor with, he has better chances!
I fucking love this meme
I have two race dogs, one dog consistently beats the other one
Let me pick the other losing dog to run in a race against a different type of animal because it might have a shot at winning despite it being slower than my winning dog.
>>
>>68231340
Trump support correlates with a larger non-white population in states. Thus even flyover country and some swing states could be out of play.
>>
>>68231250
NeoCons aren't conservative either and they seem to do okay in the GOP
>>
File: 1458544515563.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458544515563.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>68231288
>This post
>>
It's because Mittens doesn't like him, expect a huge Cruz win because he's what the churches want.

Damn shame though, I honestly think Trump would be best for christian values. Sure they'll lose on abortion and gay rights but Trumps anti Islam stance are far more critical right now.
>>
>>68230810
1) GE polls are utter garbage until we actually enter the GE. then they're just less garbage.
2) religious conservatives will fall in line because the alternative is hillary
3) utah is hardly even relevant. you know what is relevant? New York and its sexy 29 electoral votes.
>>
>>68231250
And Hillary sure is!
The gop better wake up or we will revolt and hard
>>
All these nevertrump faggots will fall in line once hes officially the nominee. It happens every time.
>>
>>68231873
>Stage 1 of grief: Denial

Just because you and a few of your friends support Trump doesn't mean the majority of voters do. I guarantee you'll be wondering a year from now what could have been as Hillary struts into office because Trump was the nominee.
>>
>>68230810
>Mitt "Misinformin' Mormon" Romney hates Trump
>Utah is full of mormons
Color me surprised
>>
>>68232470
>Empirical data isn't real
If this were true we wouldn't be here in this thread because lying ted would be in the lead
Go away shill
>>
>>68232350
For the last time, NY will not go red. Trump doesn't even have home-field advantage against Hillary.
>>
>literally cannot win
As apposed to figuratively winning?
>>
>>68232665
Cruz leads Hillary in the general polls and Trump loses to her by 10 points.

Republicans need the religious vote to win, and religious people will be neutral about two candidates who aren't outspokenly against abortion or gay marriage
>>
>>68233086
Considering that's the only sort of "winning" Trump is touting, yes.
>>
>>68233113
This is denial
To think they'd go for Hillary over Trump
No one is going to repeat Romney Obama again
The majority stands with Trump and those crying cuckservatives will fall in line.
>>
>>68233183
Your grammar is wrong dipshit. Also, Hillary won't win. She won't even run. She is goung to be indicted before the DNC. Too many skeletons to answer for.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/tracking-the-clinton-controversies-from-whitewater-to-benghazi/396182/
>>
>>68231340
Utah is full of Mexicans now.
>>
OP, you may be right. But until the convention, I stand with the guy who isn't married to a Goldman Sachs banker.
>>
>>68231611
You're an idiot. That's the fundamentalists.
>>
>>68232755
>>68232755
>trump is losing to cruz in utah so he'll lose to hillary
>Trump is has over 60% of the vote in NY but he won't win there against hillary

nice confirmation bias fag.
>>
>>68232632

LDS here.
Also voting Trump.

I don't know many others who are, though.

They think Trump is too loud and too mean.

Sadly, I don't think they understand the rest of America very well, or why being loud and mean is sometimes necessary.
>>
There is no Ku Klux Klan in Utah. So, yes, of course Trump loses.
>>
Your meme magic is weak, Soros.
>>
It's in the middle of a primary with bitter losers in the media stoking anti-Trump sentiment because things aren't going their way right now. Of course there is going to be a segment of people supporting other candidates right now who are going to claim that they'll never support the candidate who is beating the shit out of their first choice. Once it's over and Trump has the nomination, that will die down and people will start falling back into place.
>>
>>68233622
>Republican primaries in solidly blue state of NY
>Hillary also being from NY

Trump will be able to make up his 2 point deficit in Utah but the sheer fact that he turns off enough evangelicals to potentially lose Utah will kill him in swing states
>>
>>68233948
Same goes for Democrats currently supporting Bernie.
>>
>>68233344
Well if the Dems nominate Bernie in her place it wouldn't even matter who the Republicans run. They'd all lose to him according to the polls
>>
>>68231340
en masse* faggot
>>
File: allahu roll.jpg (221 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
allahu roll.jpg
221 KB, 1000x1000
>>68230810
ALLAHU ACKBAR!!!!

ROLL YOU INFIDELS!
>>
>>68231369

Worry about the shrimps you have left on the barbie, m8, leave complex and nuanced American politics to us yanks.
>>
>>68234640

This is true. Trump might very well beat Hillary handily, but he's got no shot against Bernie.

Trump and Bernie are still "fringe candidates" though, don't forget to listen to your Brainwashing Coordin- I mean, fair and unbiased media.
>>
>source is Barna Group
>go to Barna Group site
>president is literally a kike

https://www.barna.org/about/david-kinnaman

/pol/ I used to doubt you but now I see /pol/ is always right!
>>
>>68230810
>General election hasn't even started
>ITS OVER TRUMP BTFO

Putin please nuke us, put us out of our misery.
>>
>>68234729
come on god
>>
File: 1450871325025.png (101 KB, 248x241) Image search: [Google]
1450871325025.png
101 KB, 248x241
>>68234729
death to muslims
>>
>>68234729
pls be gud
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.