[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hold me close /pol/ >tfw same town as me >tfw almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: fuck.jpg (130 KB, 591x976) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
130 KB, 591x976
hold me close /pol/

>tfw same town as me
>tfw almost moved into this complex before we saw reviews

(pic related, full article)
http://www.wcjb.com/local-news/2016/03/16-year-old-dies-after-standoff-police

>tfw fucking SJW college town
Is there statistics that will estimate when the town goes full riot?

-----

"Deputies gave verbal commands to drop the weapon which he initially did, and as we tried to establish a rapport with the individual, to try to get him to move away from the weapon, he picked it up, rearmed himself, and started walking toward an occupied apartment complex," says Lieutenant Brandon Kutner, spokesperson for the Alachua County Sheriff's Office.

Residents in the complex say they heard police repeatedly telling Dentmond to drop his weapon, or else they'd be forced to shoot.

One resident actually took cell phone video of the standoff, where deputies are giving Dentmond an ultimatum.

"If he would've, you know, if he would've cooperated, he wouldn't have gotten shot," says Mike Johnson, a resident at Majestic Oaks who's lived in the complex for two years.
>>
If murica had less accessible weapons, you would have less niggers killed.

Why aren't you against guns?
>>
No one's going to riot about this
>>
Suicide by cop. Move along nothing to see here
>>
>>68231252
I don't understand your post, don't you mean, "why aren't you for guns?"
>>
>>68231605
people area already bitching that they never should have shot him

even heard some dude in the building say he would have shot the damn cops

kind of worried desu

>>68231252
>france
How'd that work out for you?
>>
File: confirmed.jpg (37 KB, 292x244) Image search: [Google]
confirmed.jpg
37 KB, 292x244
>>68232193
>it was a cry for help
>he was obviously scared

Calling the cops while you're armed to the teeth is not a cry for help, it's either suicide by cop, or an attempt to attack police.
>>
>>68232559
>HELP ME I CANT DROP MY GUN
>>
File: possiblyairshit.jpg (39 KB, 513x642) Image search: [Google]
possiblyairshit.jpg
39 KB, 513x642
>>68232683
he was verbally warned 17 times to drop the weapon

heres a released pic of said weapon

Anyone else think it's airshit?
I havent even seen piston style ARs for sale in this town. (not like he had to buy it here)

And that scope literally looks like the same one on an airshit i got when i was a kid, all the electrical tape also seems very strange.
>>
>>68232559
>they could have rushed him after shooting him in the arm

This faggot thinks were in a anime or something. You never, ever rush a armed assailant and shooting a person doesn't magically disarm them..
>>
>>68231252
Because in France, nobody has guns except the criminals.

In America, the blacks have guns and the conservatives have guns, and the conservatives know how to use them well while the blacks hold them sideways and kill each other to look cool. The liberals don't have any guns. This works out very well for us in the case of a civil war or full-scale riots.
>>
>>68231336
what's there to riot about dumbass? It was suicide by cop
>>
File: yup.jpg (32 KB, 484x124) Image search: [Google]
yup.jpg
32 KB, 484x124
>>68233508
16yr old black male
possibly with an airsoft rifle

technically dindu nuffin cept "brandish a firearm"

plenty to riot over

ASO facebook page is slowly filling up with pic related
>>
File: 1410447034536.jpg (35 KB, 340x565) Image search: [Google]
1410447034536.jpg
35 KB, 340x565
>>68230792
>ar 15 assault rifle
>ar 15
>assault rifle
>>
>>68234184
False.
>>
>>68234184
It means ArmaLite Rifle. Fucking pleb
>>
>>68234027
These people have absolutely no idea what an actual incident with an armed assailant looks like.

You can't just shoot rubber bullets at them without expecting them to shoot back. I feel the left literally has zero concern for the survival of the officers involved.

#PoliceLivesMatter
>>
File: 1443321239457.jpg (153 KB, 1274x1024) Image search: [Google]
1443321239457.jpg
153 KB, 1274x1024
>>68232990

>Airsoft
> electrical tape repair job near bufffer and on the aft foregrip.
>Fisher Price "scope"

That being said, if I was a LEO and someone raised that around/at me it would end the same way.
>>
>>68235838
oh no doubt

when i was in middle school, local PD brought in a big wooden box with all these brightly colored guns, we were told to pick the fakes from the real ones. (this was part of DARE)

Only one fake in the entire box, and it was a nice full metal airsoft gun, all the others were revolvers and shit painted to look like water guns.

Later on down the years, my dad (LEO) showed me pictures of a new gun they confiscated, it was a fucking super soaker with a pump 20g shotgun on the inside, still actuated by the soaker pump, looked legit as fuck except the ejection port they cut out.

IM NOT SAYING its reason to not shoot

but THEY'RE going to say it was a reason not to shoot.
>>
File: 1451664129308.gif (2 MB, 288x161) Image search: [Google]
1451664129308.gif
2 MB, 288x161
>>68236170
I understand. He should have just left the M16 assault AR15 assault pistol/rifle with it's high capacity military clip magazine on the ground. Maybe he could have gotten some help .
It's funny how SJWs make armchair judgements on people who are actually in the situation. They don't realize that if that gun had been real that a lot of innocent people could have been hurt. When he picked the gun back up, it signaled that he was intent on using it. At that point it's time to end the game.
>>
>>68234184
you should use one on your face.
>>
>>68232990
definitely airshit. definitely would not find out the hard way if i was a cop.
>>
>>68230792
"im going to shoot myself!"-
-'drop your weapon or ill shoot'
kek
>>
>>68231252
The cats out of the bag now. Unless literally every single gun can be reclaimed, it's safer for everyone to have guns. Also second ammendment, the right to protect yourself and your family.
>>
>>68238921
Don't forget ammunition

its legal in every state to go to home depot and build a single shot breach, smooth bore "zipgun".
>>
Huh, for once, a righteous kill.

I expect people will be sad about it, and the kid's parents will say the usual platitudes, but it won't take off, because there's a ton of proof this couldn't have gone down any other way.

Unlike, you know, MacDonald, etc...
>>
>>68230792
It's called suicide by cop
>>
>>68241065
he literally drooped the "weapon" then proceded to pick it back up

this entire thing could have been avoided if he didnt "re-arm" himself
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.