[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do white people think they deserve countries just for themselves?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
Explain this /pol/.
>>
File: eZPJ8Xm.gif (3 MB, 385x235) Image search: [Google]
eZPJ8Xm.gif
3 MB, 385x235
be gone jew
>>
File: 1458372161686.jpg (174 KB, 1697x1085) Image search: [Google]
1458372161686.jpg
174 KB, 1697x1085
>>68229994
>>
>>68230076
I am not Jewish.
>>
Nobody deserves shit. We earned it
>>
Why does anybody deserve anything?

You can only earn what you have.
>>
>>68229994
Borders and countries were established with the sweat and blood of our forefathers
>>
File: 1456687406977.gif (58 KB, 132x140) Image search: [Google]
1456687406977.gif
58 KB, 132x140
>>
>>68230315
Then if others take it then it is rightfully theirs?

>>68230385
And when did you earn the country?

>>68230425
So was empire, but that is gone.
>>
>>68230502
So are we to disgrace the name of the empire by giving away what is rightfully ours?
>>
>>68230706
Why is it rightfully yours?
>>
>>68230502
>Then if others take it then it is rightfully theirs?
Through right of conquest or something it's not like we exactly the choice.
Through deceit ,lies or trickery ? This is shameful and the works of foreign and international powers
>>
>>68230732
See
>>68230425
>>
Survival of the fittest. That's the rule everything on this planet lives by.
And whites are the strongest on this planet.

But somehow the brains of many humans are damaged and think every weak, stupid and smelly living being need to be helped. But that's wrong. If they can't even help themselves, they don't deserve being helped.
>>
My forefathers bled and died to liberate this little swamp from the Spanish.

They would weep to see it in its current state, a mere colony of savages and foreign interests.
>>
>>68230777
>Through deceit ,lies or trickery ? This is shameful and the works of foreign and international powers
That is how Britain ended up in control of large parts of the world, the same thing for France and Spain (especially Spain).

>>68230857
Then you just go round in a circle which is not good logic.

>>68230952
>And whites are the strongest on this planet.
If whites were the strongest this would not even be an issue up for discussion.

>>68230960
Why do the views of dead people matter?
>>
>>68231033
>If whites were the strongest this would not even be an issue up for discussion.
That's what I was talking about in the second part of my post. Fuck off ranjeet.
>>
>>68229994
You are nothing. A waste.
>>
>>68231211
My comment addresses that, your comment is an oxymoron, whites cannot be the strongest and most capable of survival and at the same time be so willing to wipe themselves out.

I am not Indian by the way.
>>
>>68231033
>That is how Britain ended up in control of large parts of the world, the same thing for France and Spain (especially Spain).
Lands were considered
Wrong. They were considered un occupied lands were un recognized /non existent powers. They were many conflicts during the times empire were made.
>>
>>68231033
All civilizations are built upon the achievements of the past. Today, our children still learn from the thoughts and philosophies of those who lived hundreds, even thousands of years before our time.

Besides, it is they who made our nation into a great power that brought great wealth to the people, all from a colony that was being bled dry by a foreign power.

Today we are once more a colony, bled dry by foreign interests, and this time it is us who are colonized by foreigners. Eighty years, perhaps it's time for another eighty years.
>>
>>68231327
That's the problem we have to find out.
Like I said, somehow many brains of the whites were damaged. God knows why. Maybe a genetic defect? Maybe a rare virus we can't identify? Who knows.
Thus, the whites are starting to lose strength. And now we have all this shit going on.
>>
>>68231033

With your logic neither does anyone else deserve a country to call their own. In which case, colonization was completely ok in your opinion.

So, I honestly don't have a fucking clue what you're on about.
>>
>>68229994
>sample
>>
>>68229994
>>68230291
there's this thing called right to self determination in the UN chart of human rights. No big deal you know
>>
>>68229994
Because we're not just "white people," we have our own culture, history, heritage, we made our own nations, etc and so why should we give up all we are just so some brown people don't have to live among their own kind and in the places they have collectively turned to shit?
>>
>>68231604
>America

>>68231597
Colonisation is fine in theory as long as it is welcomed. So as an example the Spanish were welcomed by many who saw them as liberators from the brutality of the Aztecs. Similarly whites now love immigration and do not want to keep countries as white so it should be seen as welcomed.

>>68231685
There is self determination, people get to vote and the people they elect let in immigrants. People approve of immigration.
>>
>>68231327
>whites cannot be the strongest and most capable of survival and at the same time be so willing to wipe themselves out

sure they can
they make the best countries, institutions etc that are conducive for survival -> those that are unable to replicate this success for themselves take advantage of the altruism of whites and flock to white countries -> non-whites are biologically successful for a time at the expense of whites until civilisation can no longer be maintained -> hell on earth
>>
>>68231808
>There is self determination
>EU parliment is not democratically elected
>EU dictates migration policies to countries who decided that they don't want immigrants
bait?
>>
>>68231912
EU parliament is elected. The council of Europe is also the heads of each member state's government which are elected. So there are two elections for those who deciding it.
>>
>>68231808

ok you really are just being silly now

In the UK the Conservatives pledged to reduce immigration drastically. People voted them into government. Immigration is higher than ever. Did the people vote for more immigration?

spastic
>>
>>68229994
We don't want to share our gold.
Explain me why untermenschen (undermen) should be allowed to live in a superior country?
>>
Why do non-whites think our countries will still be nice once they become the majority?

Our countries did not become nice because we were lucky to land on magical ground. Case in point: we can turn any place nice, from Scandinavia to south Africa.

I guess non-whites don't care too much anyway because they can't think long term, they just want some gibsmedat.

They will always be chasing white people. Once non-whites move in, whites move out and the place becomes a disaster. Then non-whites keep moving to white regions.

Stop following us!! Do your own thing. Grow your own food, build your own stuff.
>>
>>68231986
No it's not. People elect a party and said party decides whom to send to the EU.
Hardly democratic.
>>
>>68232028
I have been to your country many times, ti has many immigrants.

>>68232024
People have a contradictory goal, in the UK many people want to remain in the EU with its rules on free migration. This is a de-facto approval of the migration from the EU, so even if they might like less numbers they are actually asking for more.

>>68232108
That is representative democracy.
>>
>>68231808
>people approve of immigration
That's far from true mate, women approve of immigrants as they have some naive wet dream of them. Once they see what they are like then a large amount of native women go "no thanks".

As for the EU, there is no vote, it's just import and fuck you (I.e see Germany)

As for America, many of the people wish to allow immigrants from similar backgrounds (ie, Mexicans and Spanish, American and English, Americans and Swedish(actuall swedish people not Africans)). That's why the only people who wanted the "refugees" we're Muslims and liberals. Not even the blacks wanted them.
>>
>>68232107
this
>>
>why do people inherit things
>>
>>68232107
>Stop following us!!

and then they complain about how all the problems come from whites. it would be pure comedy if it were a tv show.
>>
Why do Jews think they deserve Israel just for themselves?
>>
>>68229994
Because white people want to emulate the jews
>>
>>68231604
I'm glad somebody else noticed this atrocious act. This is why you're not an empire anymore, UK, this kind of disgusting slip-up.

Here's the full resolution image.
>>
>>68229994
we don't want degenerate shitskin, nigger genes and their retarded culture in our borders.
>>
>>68232223

A lot of people here want to leave the EU. A lot of people who want to stay in the EU don't agree with limitless free movement.

Most people don't have a clue about the EU. You have mouthpieces like Nick Clegg standing up and lying to the public about EU free movement.

How any of this can be considered a democratic mandate for inevitable minoritisation is beyond me.
>>
>>68232812
It looks exactly the same.
>>
>>68230502

Yes.
>>
>>68230952
Glad to see that not all German turned into pussy, fuck you for invading my country tho
>>
>>68229994
Why not?
Life's unfair, and since white people have superior intelligence, created nearly every scientific advancement and created the country, you have to follow what white people say. If you don't like it, you can get out.
>>
>>68229994
Why do Asian people or African people think they deserve countries just for themselves?

Why is it so damned hard to move to Japan? What is Pan-Africanism? Could a white Christian person move to Saudi Arabia and expect not to get decapitated?
>>
>>68229994
>Why do white people think they deserve countries just for themselves?
The same can be asked about any group of people, but there is no fair explanation.
Just like there is no fair explanation about why humans kill 11,000 sharks per hour while, whereas sharks kill only a few humans every year, and people end up shocked only about the humans killed: it is human instinct to protect those who are close and who you trust, and keep out those who are genetically closer to monkeys than you.
>>
>>68230502

Yes. But if in the process of taking it the natives decide they want to fight back and kick the interlopers teeth in the intruders really have no moral right to complain. You don't keep or get anything you're not wiling to fight for.
>>
>>68232107
Absolutely this.

If all the white countries are great places to live, and all the other races are so desperate to migrate to them. Why don't these people just copy our example in their own lands? Why doesn't anyone see the problem with importing inferior cultures? They should be importing our culture.
>>
>>68232107

Exactly. Point and case with mugabe in zimbabwe.. took posession of the white farmers land.. "no white people allowed in zimbabwe gtfo" confiscate their farms without compensation.. white farmers gtfo as requested.. 1 year later.. Please come back we don't know how to farm we are starving.

Even the muslims aswell knew to keep a few europeans as dhimmis and not slaughter them all, to translate texts and help them build various things.

The whole notion of supremacy and its tie to the modern term of racism, seems very specifically pointed to the white ethnicities, which given our many achievements is interesting. To discourage white people of this day and era to have exclusively white nations, because other ethnicities can then not move to where white ethnicities have built societies and take advantage of living in such a society.

Ironically white ethnicities just want to be left alone and do their own thing. But apparently that's not allowed.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.