[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: ENDLESS EJACULATION.jpg (48 KB, 346x326) Image search: [Google]
ENDLESS EJACULATION.jpg
48 KB, 346x326
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/03/20/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--emergency-broadcast

Ghost is alive!
>>
>>68229510
we listened yesterday, fruitbowl
>>
File: 4512.jpg (102 KB, 1000x863) Image search: [Google]
4512.jpg
102 KB, 1000x863
this isn't news you fucking muslim. /pol/ has known about ghost being back since yesterday. And he already came back last year around september.
>>
Remember: even ghost himself says don't release any doxes of delegates until the convention

Leaking them early will spoil it all
>>
File: smd.png (112 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
smd.png
112 KB, 500x338
I thought his comeback was in december, with the christmas and new years eve broadcasts
>>
>>68229510
I listened to the godddd dammed broadcast yesterday! I only have a goddddd dammed half an hour!
>>
Guys

How did you ever find ghost?
>>
Fucking finally.
>>
Has anyone gotten the information of any delegates yet? When I was here last night everyone was just playing with themselves on Twitter, and this morning nobody was doing anything.

Also, what's in place to prevent you from doxxing delegates that support Trump along with all the others? It'd be a shame to bring down your allies along with your enemies.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (47 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
47 KB, 480x360
>>68229510
given your gay picture im assuming this is some degenerate shit i dont want to be apart of so bye.
make sure to bin your knife too btw
>>
>>68230175
Bye, newfriend.
>>
File: Smuganimeface.png (186 KB, 307x315) Image search: [Google]
Smuganimeface.png
186 KB, 307x315
>>68230175
And you just had to share that with everyone?
be careful on your way out, you wouldn't want to cut someone with the edges there amerikun~~
>>
Guys did Ghost even do the new years eve broadcast he promised?

And does anybody have a link to it and the christmas broadcast?
>>
>>68230501
He didn't.
>>
>>68229510
This guy is an idiot.
>>
>>68231129
fugg
>>
MILKY LICKERS
>>
File: Handsomeface.png (722 KB, 912x607) Image search: [Google]
Handsomeface.png
722 KB, 912x607
>>68229911
>How did you ever find ghost?
Raids from /b/ in 2009
>>
>>68231693
this, same here
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.