[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU DON'T LOSE YOUR HOME STATE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1456386684518.png (299 KB, 360x497) Image search: [Google]
1456386684518.png
299 KB, 360x497
If you fucking retards think Trump is going to win stop posting that he loses New York, jesus fucking christ.
Bernie nor Hillary have a chance at winning New York against Trump, and if it's Hillary Trump has a chance at winning California.

Stop posting your shitty election maps.
>>
>>68229138
How is Trump going to win either CA or NY? It is not possible, he has to tell the niggers and spics that he will give them free stuff to have a shot. Hell, NY is trying to make it legal for illegal immigrants to vote in elections
>>
>>68229138
Al Gore lost his home state of Tennessee.
>>
>>68229138
I think there is a possibility of Trump winning, but thinking he can win New York or California is straight up delusional. He can likely get Florida, though.
>>
>>68229138
He won't win NY or California you delusional, under aged, politically illiterate fuck.
>>
>>68229356
>I think there is a possibility of Trump winning, but thinking he can win New York or California is straight up delusional.
>>68229501

>0.10 has been deposited in your account
>>
As much as I enjoy the anonymity here since we can post without the kosher speech police, we need to find a way to weed out scum like this OP who don't know ass from elbow and are probably underage.
OP, you don't understand the fucking basics of anything. What makes you think you have anything worth putting into the public domain when you lack a basic grasp of US politics?
Pick up a fucking book nigger. This is /pol/. If you want to post worthless drivel for attention, there are boards for that. Fuck off.
>>
File: dump.png (25 KB, 1003x304) Image search: [Google]
dump.png
25 KB, 1003x304
>>68229138
Yeah, FUCK THE STATISTICS!
>>
>>68229628
>lel here's your payment goy xD

Okay, how will win those states?
>>
>>68229845
the ol' head to head statistics before the nominees are even chosen or a single cross party debate has taken place

i love this meme
>>
New Yorkers hate trump, this is widely known
>>
>>68229845
You post that picture but I bet you say "reagan was losing to Carter by 6 million and reagan won!" whenever someone posts a pic of Trump getting his ass kicked in the general election.
>>
>>68229969
I don't know maybe the fact that he rebuilt New York city after 9/11 and that's literally the only overpopulated liberal hotspot that makes it a blue state you fucking retard

>hurr all elections are the same even though Trump has had the most unorthodox campaign since we've had the primary/caucus system

and you think we're the retarded ones
>>
>>68230182
>He rebuilt new york city
proof
>he'll win ny
proof
>>
>>68230282
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg0cwFqNXB0

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ny/new_york_republican_presidential_primary-4222.html

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/02/democratic-turnout-down-32-in-super-tuesday-states-compared-to-2008/
>>
>>68230562
>trump wins the republican primary on new york that means he's going to win against Clinton
>implying turn outs will have any bearing on ny
>that YouTube link

Here's your (you)
>>
>>68230728
and you're implying that head to head polls matter before the nominees are chosen and Trump debates Hillary

I don't know if you're baiting or retarded
>>
>>68229280
You're welcome.
>>
>>68231285
You're right, it's going to get much worse after he debates Hillary.
>>
>implying bernie won't be the nominee
>>
>>68231381
>no one watches DNC debates
>Fox literally tried to schedule more debates just because of the ratings Trump brings
>Hillary can't get away with lying in front of a small crowd and a senile mouth breathing retard anymore
>"much worse"
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.