[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The kids are not alright
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: image.png (465 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
465 KB, 640x1136
Homosexuality isn't a choice, they said

Slippery Slope is a fallacy, they said

You're just being a grumpy old man, they said.

http://archive.is/WIGvV
>>
>there's a lot more in this survey than just sexuality: 56% of teens said they know someone who goes by a gender-neutral pronoun like "they," "them" or "ze," compared to 43% of those aged 28 to 34 years old.

For fucks sake this shit needs to stop being taught in school
>>
>>68228381
>trusting lib faggots with numbers and surveys
>>
>>68228803
And i forgot
>kinsey scale
>>
File: 54355465476456.png (60 KB, 1206x397) Image search: [Google]
54355465476456.png
60 KB, 1206x397
>shared exclusively with Vice

Into the trash it goes
>>
>>68228381
>Homosexuality isn't a choice, they said
It isn't.
Society has become more accepting and allowing people to explore parts of themselves other generations have suppressed and a lot more people are willing to come out and not face discrimination.
>>
>>68228381
>Goodbye Straight People

for one generation, then the degenerates who refuse to reproduce and exclusively suck dick will be replaced by the joyous shitskins who breed like rabbits
>>
>>68229118

this.

if you ever need evidence for how many closet cases are out there, just browse /pol/ for awhile.
>>
>>68228381
You'll never stop me from raising heterosexual children, you liberal cuckweenies.
>>
>>68229264
>implying they won't turn out gay anyway
>>
>>68229264
don't worry, the education system will see to that, and they'll be spending more time with your children than you will
>>
>>68228896
>>68228381
holy fucking degeneracy batman
>>
>>68229118
>>68229162
If this was the norm it wouldn't be abnormal in the first place you retarded faggots.
>>
>>68229264
>implying you have any control over your own kids anymore
>>
>>68228679
Is this true? Seriously?

That can't be true. I've never heard of that happening outside of tumblr etc
>>
>>68229122
can confirm
>>
>>68229118

yeah you're right, it's a mental illness
>>
I remember a thing that happened when I was 9 years old. My best friend was acting like a huge faggot, hugging and humping me and shit. When I pushed him away and asked him what the fuck he was doing he said 'It's popular to act like a faggot ironically now. You're so out-of-date'.

>>68228679
All government employees in Sweden have to use gender neutral pronouns now.

>>68229118
No one is born gay. They create faggots out of thin air by encouraging it this much and feminizing all the boys. All the boys that have been feminized by cultural Marxism are basically pressured to become faggots because faggots are treated like brave heroes and straight white guys are thrown in the trash.
>>
You realize thats sla acale, right? Abd they said half of respndents said completely straight.

Which means the other half could have been anywhere from "Practically straight but cocks seem ok" to "I'm a total fag, lets fag!"

Plenty of people may have an "interest" in homosex, but will end up with an opposite sex partner.
>>
>>68228679
gender etc. is literally science. what other scientific facts would you also not want to teach?
>>
File: The Four Horsemen.jpg (258 KB, 550x363) Image search: [Google]
The Four Horsemen.jpg
258 KB, 550x363
>>68228381
Just Nuke us already.
>>
>>68228679
>>68229629
The question was "Do you KNOW someone..." All it means is that there is one person per school that does that and everyone knows them as the weird kid.
>>
>>68228381
>Goodbye straight people

For, like, a generation or so.
>>
Sweet, heterosexuals are the minority now. Can I scream and shout and get exempt from any criticism now?
>>
There were people a century ago that said this is what we were leading to and no one believed them.
>>
>>68229535
In some ancient civilizations it WAS the norm. Just because some religions who saw it as bad got popular means nothing.

>>68229863
Sorry m8 but in the modern world that mental illness shit has been proven wrong time and time again

>>68229899
Contrary to your belief, gay people have existed for thousands and thousands of years, likely since the dawn of man, and other animals have been fucking their own gender since before any of that.
Why would anyone choose to be gay in african countries where being gay is a death penalty?
>>
>>68230150
They're still the majority m8, they won't be the minority until Gen Z are in their 60s or so.
>>
File: CWBEPdnUsAASTjf.jpg (21 KB, 480x260) Image search: [Google]
CWBEPdnUsAASTjf.jpg
21 KB, 480x260
>>68230165
>Why would anyone choose to be gay in african countries where being gay is a death penalty?
>choose to be gay

There we go thankyou,endofdiscussion
>>
>>68230165
>In some ancient civilizations it WAS the norm
It wasn't, faggot. Also nice fallacy.
>inb4 muh greeks
>>
>>68228679
>this shit needs to stop being taught in school
what?`
kids are still being taught in school there are just 2 genders, male and female right?`...Right???
>>
>>68230304
Are you incapable of reading comprehension or just choosing to be stupid?
>>
>>68230304
...how exactly?

Hes saying it would be retarded to believe that people would choose to be gay under penalty of death.
>>
>>68230011
teach the fact that there are two genders.
>>
>>68230395
Yes, unless you take a women's studies course in university.
>>
>>68230304
There's two options.

>choose
>mentally ill

Either these people are choosing in large numbers to be something they are not or we are producing the largest number of mentally ill children ever to exist.

In either case there is a problem.
>>
File: 1453227519998.png (215 KB, 512x420) Image search: [Google]
1453227519998.png
215 KB, 512x420
>>68228381
yep

tolerance can only be taught upon a healthy straight foundation, family values and decency. what the degenerate liberals were always trying to do is just spread the faggotry and degeneracy among slave working class so that they never grow up and develop all sorts of mental disorders
>>
>>68230598
I hate to bring up this tired argument, but if its a choice, then your saying that you too could be a fag?

Are you saying you simply choose to not fag? No, you probably have no interest in men. Or you do and suppress it.
>>
>>68230471
We get less gays when homosexuality is discouraged. Gays are broken people. They're mentally ill with sick anti-social behavior and perversions. They just want to be different and they just want to be degenerates in what ever way is possible. If homosexuality was illegal and necrophilia legal, all gays would be necrophiliacs.
>>
>>68230598
Down to the neurological and psychological level, how is being gay any more of a mental illness than being straight?
Hint: It's not.
Sexual orientation is affected by a large number of things just like everything else that makes you who you are as a person. Genetics, Hormones, the way the brain itself is wired from birth (Exclusively homosexual men have similar makeups to the straight female brain), and of course environmental things in their childhood.
However NONE of this allows homosexuality to be defined as a mental illness, but a completely natural state of being just like growing up to dislike pizza for whatever reason or developing personality traits.
Every modern scientist and psychologist disagrees with you, so why continue pushing this mental illness meme? Is it religious fueled?
>>
>>68228381
Remember when you used to run inside and tell your mom you were a knight or some shit?

Now, since childhood apparently never ends, it's standard procedure to make continue to invent pretend stuff to get attention.
>>
>>68230014
Kill yourself bernie
>>
>>68231014
Aren't you swedes supposed to be super tolerant?
Anyways, when homosexuality is discouraged all you get is a bunch of people in the closet and people suppressing their urges. Just like we've had for the past few thousand years since the rise of Islam and Christianity.
If history has proven anything it's that suppressing homosexuality does NOTHING to curb it, as I mentioned before and example being gay pride parades in african countries that carry the dealth penalty for homosexuality.
>>
File: 1437672596454.jpg (175 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1437672596454.jpg
175 KB, 600x600
>>68228381
>tfw I couldn't pick 0, because I fap to traps every now and again
>>
>>68228381
Rome soon friends, when are they going to legalize boyfucking
>>
>>68231349
Same here. I still think I'm not a twisted faggot because of that
>>
>>68231086
>Down to the neurological and psychological level, how is being gay any more of a mental illness than being straight?

the ability to make children makes it mentally ill. animals are created to create and those that can't are broken.

a good percent will be mentally broken because of statistics, but that doesn't mean its OK.
>>
>>68231086
>Every modern scientist and psychologist disagrees with you, so why continue pushing this mental illness meme? Is it religious fueled?
you sure?
>>
File: 1458162491438.jpg (58 KB, 630x460) Image search: [Google]
1458162491438.jpg
58 KB, 630x460
>>68231495
>>
Does this mean I'll get my own personal man servant like in Greek and Roman times?
>>
>>68231086
You could make an appeal to nature and say it's unatural at least because the point of being a biological organism is to reproduce.
>>
I have a sneaking suspicion that they say they are trisexual or whatever the fuck to be hip, and if an actual gay person said oh ok then want to fuck me up the arse, they would go a-a-actually I meant I'm two-soul demiromantic so both my genders have to be emotionally attracted to you and I'm j-just not feeling it heh
>>
>>68230881
Sure, just like I could choose to be a drug dealer or choose to be a male prostitute. But not all choices are made with the 100% of information, so we get people who *do* choose to be blights to society because they *feel* they have no other choice.
>>
>>68231086
isn't it closer to growing up with a affinity for eating pizza with your butt and not your mouth?
>>
>>68231593
Traps aren't gay.
>>
>Slippery Slope is a fallacy, they said

It is.
>>
>>68231294
It's a slippery slope you retarded faggot. That's why we shouldn't encourage it. We can't make it illegal or force people to not be gay but we can discourage it so they have to hide it and act more normal and less degenerate. ALL gays are anti-social freaks with sick perversions that knows no bounds. They're all closeted pedophiles and scat-fetishists. They will do everything to rebel. That is what drives their so called 'urges', it's just the thrill they get from being degenerate
>>
File: Putin-stare2.jpg (29 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
Putin-stare2.jpg
29 KB, 275x275
>>68231796
>>
>>68228381
At least we beat our faggots on the streets here. You could learn a thing or two, USA.
>>
>>68231541
So, are women broken after they go through menopause?
What about men who use condoms? Are they wrong for preventing the natural course of biology?
You've got a very narrow-minded view of evolution and pro-creating.
Then people who don't have children play just as much of a role as the ones who do for the gene pools
But regardless of any of that you're trying to put life and humanity in this super concrete viewpoint where our only purpose is to fuck. In reality life has no purpose and we're the result of a million genetic mutations stemming from an accident on a tiny rock in the middle of an endless void.
Your life is short, you'll likely end up a husk in your old age as your memory vanishes, we're all going to die alone.
Go fuck whatever gender you want.
>>
>>68229118
When the slaughter comes, no one will protect you. You will be hunted like an animal, and you will die a simpering coward.
>>
>>68231898
Traps are girls with feminine penises
>>
File: 1437567064606.jpg (569 KB, 900x1271) Image search: [Google]
1437567064606.jpg
569 KB, 900x1271
>>68231796
>it's not gay to fuck a guy if he looks like a girl
>it's not gay to fap to it
come on anon, accept it, we're mild degenerates
>>
>>68228381

I just assume more people are at 1 and 2 from being more okay with sleeping with trannys since they grow up with them now.
>>
>>68231952
this is a non-sense post with no arguments.

>So, are women broken after they go through menopause?
What about men who use condoms? Are they wrong for preventing the natural course of biology?
nothing in any of these sentences suggest anything that these people could not reproduce (in the past in women's case)

>You've got a very narrow-minded view of evolution and pro-creating.
no i dont

>But regardless of any of that you're trying to put life and humanity in this super concrete viewpoint where our only purpose is to fuck
i didnt say that. humans are made to procreate. if you think we have a higher purpose you must believe in some higher power, but you already blasted me for "religious" views so that suggests you don't.

>Go fuck whatever gender you want.
one of the higher purposes of humans is society and civilization. maybe one day you'll realize some things are harmful for a working society.
>>
>>68229264
Raise them to destroy nonhuman and subhuman degeneracy. Working together, we can raise a generation that will establish a global fascist state in which nonconformists are simply burned alive for the entertainment of the masses. In a few generations, we can wipe out subhumanity and establish a white utopia.
>>
>sample group is a few fuckups from tumblr
>>
>>68230051
Underrated
>>
>>68231952
She had her chance.
Kill yourself you pathetic edgy faggot.
>>
>>68228896
why do they have to list their sexual preferences? fucking fags gotta label themselves and espouse that shit and fr some reason people just let them.

like what would people say if i worked at vice and my profile was.

>john smith is a writer at blah. He is a straight man who loves sucking on fat tits and blowing loads in womens hair.

why is it that faggots are so vapid that the only thing they can define themselves with is oh im queer or genderfluid or transgender? fucking annoying mentally ill dumbasses shouldnt be allowed to flaunt that shit
>>
New Oliver Cromwell when?
>>
>>68232384
Progressive stack. Every time you ask a question like that, go back to the progressive stack. Gay is a marginalized identity, so it's socially beneficial to publicize your homosexuality and attain that coveted victim status.
>>
>>68228381
>goodbye straight people
the funny things is that faggots will go extinct long before us, but ok
>>
>>68232008
>mild
keep telling yourself that, fag
>>
>>68231888
Slippery slope doesn't exist and is just a meme pushed by ignorant people who are afraid of change.
Homosexuality is not even slightly comparable to Pedophilia.
One involves two adults consenting to have sex with each other and can live happily together for the rest of their life.
In the other one of the individual doesn't have the mental capacity or maturity to consent and is therefore rape, and results in psychological scars that exist for the rest of their life.
And I'm not even sure where scat fetishism comes into your delusional pretend-world.
>>
>>68228381
They used the Kinsey scale to determine this. That test is garbage: http://vistriai.com/kinseyscaletest/
>>
>>68228381
Part of me suspects that the actual demographics haven't changed, but more a case of the newer generation having far less personal shame and inhibitions.

Millennials still have a lot of sexual hangups, despite being the first camwhore generation
>>
>>68228896
sounds like he got the gay beaten into him by his heroin addict AIDS patient illegal immigrant father
>>
>>68230165

Found the Jew.
>>
>>68232384
In this case it is obvious that that writer is a "professional homosexual".
It's someone who made his sexuality his job either by writing about it and his experiences constantly or working for gay NGOs or faggot organizations.
>>
>>68232184
Homosexuality is harmful for a working society? Explain how. If you say "b-but muh babies", then I should point out how in many countries overpopulation is a very severe crisis and causing housing to continue to expand and increase in cost.
People joke about the declining birth rate in Japan but in the long run the virgin otakus and overworked salarymen are saving their country and housing from collapsing.
>>
File: 1458226308888.jpg (170 KB, 913x716) Image search: [Google]
1458226308888.jpg
170 KB, 913x716
>>68232644
I keep it strictly 2D, leaf
>>
>>68228381

I wonder how many of them just say their "gay" because it's the trendy thing these days.
>>
>>68231086
Lacking the will and awareness to reproduce is the mother of all dysfunction.
You aren't immortal but unlike normal people cannot fathom it.
>>
>>68232826
I was raised entirely by my baptist christian redneck family in the deep south, but nice try.
>>
>>68232712
Scored a 0
dunno what's garbage about it, seems accurate for me
>>
>>68231702

This
>>
>being a fag
>not a mental illness

enjoy your aids you pathetic vermin
>>
>>68233019
It gives me a 3 and I'm really very gay.
>>
>>68232862
it doesn't take much proof from my side. the thought process to protect the homosexuals' bad choices extends to other parts of politics.

besides, the base unit of society is the family and, no, a homosexual family doesn't count precisely because they cannot reproduce. men and women are valued for the differences they bring to the family and no amount of mental gymnastics changes that.
>>
>>68228381
It's simply being queer is cool, being straight is dull, so they are going to define themselves as queer if they ever liked watching a certain actress, or if they think XY is realy handsome.
>>
>>68232862
also Japan might be plagued from another society killer and is perhaps only tangentially related to the topic at hand
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x296
>>68228381
>>
>>68233112
Generic Nuclear family does not define the absolute best scenario for a family. Give me evidence that children raised by two homosexuals has any significant differences to children raised by a man and a woman.
>>
File: wat.png (83 KB, 790x404) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
83 KB, 790x404
>>68233082
>>68233019
wait, nope, this time it failed to match me to a number entirely.
>>
>>68232712

>I am sexually submissive.
>True. False.

Is this related in some way?
>>
>>68232659
Fact: All pedophiles are gay
Fact: All gays are anti-social perverts
Fact: All anti-social perverts are potential pedophiles or worse. Once you set them free and let them do what they want they know no bounds. Because they're anti-social and they just want to rebel and be disgusting. I'm not talking about robots here, they're called asocial. I'm talking about anti-social.
>>
>>68233224
i knew you were going to use the argument "nuclear" family.

realize a man+woman has existed as the basis of a family since the beginning of time regardless of marriage status.
>>
File: 200px-Mohammad.jpg (24 KB, 200x253) Image search: [Google]
200px-Mohammad.jpg
24 KB, 200x253
>>68233275
>Fact: All pedophiles are gay
What about this one?
>>
Every dipshit girl pretends to be bisexual until their early-mid 20s. This isn't new.
>>
>>68233224
i'll give you evidence of what happens when you break the family by not having a man & woman: >>68228381
>>
>>68232605

Epigenetics, mother nature's cosmic joke. Possibly. Study isn't published yet, apparently, but concisely put, there are chems that coat DNA in the womb that either limit the effects of testosterone or estrogen depending on fetus gender.

The idea from the study is sometimes, that shit misfires and you end up with a predisposition to homosexuality. Add in an environmental stress and bamf, homo. What is that environmental stress? The thing that something could be done about? Who knows. Still, makes sense and they supposedly have some evidence that that's how it happens. Would explain why, in ten thousand years, we've still got homosexuals.

If I had to guess, I'd say the 'environmental factor' in question just causes someone's brain to rewrite itself to focus more adult attention on sibling children to increase survival, so anything that makes someone think current danger levels too high, but that's raw, unadulterated, uneducated speculation based on some other unrelated shit that Dawkins or someone was spewing sometime ago.

Any who, basically, as long as everyone is 100% bisexual, men are manly, and ladies are lady-like, there will be faggots.

I find it funny that the same shit that helps make a man SUPER MANLY, makes his daughter a dyke. Find yourself a super lady-like woman? Prepare for the high possibility of a gay son.
>>
>>68233444
Especially that one. Are you poking fun at my flag?
>>
>>68233444
That's not a picture of Mohammad, apparently.
>>
>>68233185
It's like children or teens talking about how they are not actually belonging to the nationality of the country they are living in because their great, great, great, great, grandfather came from a neighbouring country or something.
They think it makes them sound unique and interesting.
This is most likely the same thing, only with sexuality.
"Well I guess you could say that [insert celebrity's name] is a good looking and attractive man. Oh well, guess I'm bisexual."
>>
>>68232887
get help
>>
>>68233224
Extended families with grandparents and cousins with children would be ideal.
>>
>>68233567
I don't think cameras were around to take a real one.

>>68233566
No. But he fucked a 9 year old girl. Somehow I don't think he was gay.
>>
>>68233565

isn't*** 100% bisexual.
>>
>>68233275
-What about straight men who like little girls?
-What about the extroverted gay men who party, are part of their communities, and engage positively with their co-workers and family? Is accepting who you are as a person really "Rebelling?" Are they somehow more anti-social than the contrarian guy who shitposts on /pol/ all day?
-Garbage conjecture.

>>68233286
Means nothing. Also at "the beginning of time" the first organisms didn't have families at all, so I'm not sure why you brought that up. Your real answer should have been "Since the dawn of man", but how far back are we going? When we were apes in trees eating berries and shit men fucked as many women as possible and women fucked as many men as possible and men probably fucked other men as well to display dominance. Your argument is flawed and is based of an idealistic version of a family.
>>
>>68233591
That used to be the case for most of human history.
>>
>>68233565
>>68233654
>Epigenetics, mother nature's cosmic joke.
Alright that post was a giggle.
>>
>>68233262
>90% of the questions are: "you are gay [t; f]"
>>
>>68228381
Proves once again that faggotry is indoctrination.
>>
>>68233693
i'm using family in a strict sense of a mother + father.

>When we were apes in trees eating berries and shit men fucked as many women as possible and women fucked as many men as possible and men probably fucked other men as well to display dominance

yeah when the alpha male impregnated females with his seed to reproduce. he was the alpha because he protected the females and the females raised his offspring.

a family
>>
>>68233546
It's a misconception that gay families cause gay kids because straight families also have gay kids.
Every single one of your arguments falls flat on its face because there's no logical thought behind it. It's all conjecture and trying to strawman your way to victory.
>>
>>68228381
>http://archive.is/WIGvV
This is great though. Now we're a minority. Everytime those faggots start talking about white hetero etc, you just need to say "straight people are a minority now"
>>
>>68228381

>any who knows how slippery slope works would know that the fallacy comes from the spesifics given
so just saying something will lead to something is a fallacy, but if you give more information as to why, and if you focus on the spesifics, it becomes logic

everyone should know this
>>
>>68233852
>It's a misconception that gay families cause gay kids because straight families also have gay kids.

of course it doesn't *cause* gay kids. they can't reproduce to create any mentally ill children! but that doesn't mean they help out in any case. see op and other related articles
>>
>>68232659
Slippery slope does exist, and when we slide too far into immorality, a natural reaction occurs in the population. Normalizing influences rise, and use repression, oppression, and brutal violence to force compliance on the rest of society. Public morality is reestablished, and the degenerates and whores slink back to the shadows with their syphillitic and herpes-ridden fellows. Then they begin to agitate and subvert society all over again. It's a cycle. The fun part is when we get to burn faggots and other sub humans alive. You haven't lived until you've seen men on fire, shrieking for mercy.

I'm so erect right now. I can feel it coming in the air tonight.

Holy war soon. Deus lo vult!
>>
>>68228381
>Homosexuality isn't a choice
It's not; it's just trendy right now to not be straight. I guarantee that less than 5% of those "queer teens" are actually gay/bi
>>
>>68233275

Ah, delicious bait!

False: All pedophiles are gay.
Fact: Most pedophiles are heterosexuals, and close friends, or a direct relative of the victim, are far more likely to sexually assault the child than a stranger.

http://psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/HTML/facts_molestation.html

>Other researchers have taken different approaches, but have similarly failed to find a connection between homosexuality and child molestation. Dr. Carole Jenny and her colleagues reviewed 352 medical charts, representing all of the sexually abused children seen in the emergency room or child abuse clinic of a Denver children's hospital during a one-year period (from July 1, 1991 to June 30, 1992). The molester was a gay or lesbian adult in fewer than 1% of cases in which an adult molester could be identified – only 2 of the 269 cases (Jenny et al., 1994)

False: All gays are anti-social perverts.
Fact: Gay pedophiles are outnumbered on a scale of almost 11:1.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756

False: All anti-social perverts are potential pedophiles are worse.
Fact: Anti-Social refers to a tendency to be destructive towards others, causing physical harm. Perverts are not criminals -- that's an interpretive word that has no established recognition in the world of the American justice system.

People who commit sexual assault, or acts of public indecency, are classified as sex offenders. In order of magnitude, most sex offenders are identified as the following: male, straight

Nice try, the bait was worth it though.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 250x250
>tfw trump will never bend me over with his big strong hands while I'm dressed like a girl and absolutely demolish my arsehole
>>
File: 1358754709650.jpg (77 KB, 480x489) Image search: [Google]
1358754709650.jpg
77 KB, 480x489
>>68234134
I know this feel.
>>
>>68234127
>reading causation links backward
only homos could be this dumb.
>>
>>68233954
As I said at the VERY beginning of the thread, these statistics are due to the fact that homosexuality is becoming more widely acceptable, so kids who are going through puberty are more like to explore things about themselves and their sexuality that would be suppressed by earlier generations. But ultimately you're not proving anything to me because obviously, I accept homosexuality as a natural thing, so using some statistics about how kids are calling themselves gay means nothing to me. I'm asking for legitimate studies and results for your argument, but in the end you have an intricate bias because you're convinced that it's a mental illness, and when I explain why it isn't you move the goal post. Your reasoning is it's wrong because "They can't have children", this is a desperate attempt by homophobes to explain themselves when asked for a scientific perspective because using religious excuses doesn't cut it anymore.
>>
>>68233852
Yes, because debate is meaningless. War is real. And war is coming.

Soon, there will be no arguments - only death.

Prepare yourself, coward. The time for honoring your degeneracy and failed manhood will soon be at an end.
>>
As an evolutionary biologist I recognize that base level homosexuality, sexual attraction to same sex, is a naturally occurring mutation in humans. Although it goes against some evolutionary theories (i.e. All organisms just need to eat and fuck), there are reasons why homosexuality would be naturally occuring. One reason is natural population control for instance. But the naturally occuring mutation of homosexuality is not as common as our society and media want is to believe. Many many people who identify as gay or trams are not born that way, they're sexual development was due to outside influences.
>>
File: untitled.png (27 KB, 756x366) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
27 KB, 756x366
uhh
>>
>>68233989
Goddamn man calm down the edge.
>>
TRAPS CONFIRMED GAY BY BASED MILO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br-Gh4B7d8A
>>
>>68234134
>jersey
R A R E ?
A
R
E
?
>>
>>68234303
It just gave me an F. I feel like I failed. And more importantly this survey is bunk.
>>
>>68228381
Generation Z ARE Millenials, stupid beaner writer
>>
>>68234255
>I accept homosexuality as a natural thing,
Yeah, I know and you *should*.

in exactly the same way that mental retardation, physical retardation, mental slowness, etc is considered a normal, but very unfortunate circumstance.
>>
>>68230011
how is gender a science?
>>
>>68234275
Most gay men are /fit/, dude. How are homophobes gonna fight a war on their scooters?
>>
>>68234477
Why is Homosexuality an unfortunate circumstance?
>>
>>68234255
it really ends up being a problem of coercion, that it's acceptable to be homosexual now and that we encourage this behavior which doesn't advance the human race one iota.

humans are susceptible to propaganda and indoctrinating humans that its ok to be sexually liberated destroys societies.

do more people identify as gay now because its more "acceptable" to be gay or because its now "socially acceptable" to be gay and want status?

>>68234739
because they will never get to know the experience of being a normal person. people even try to change their gender because of it.
>>
>>68230011

"Literally science"
The same way Trump is literally hitler?
>>
>>68231728
I don't think an illegal occupation is really comparable. Anyone can see the benefits (money).

What benefit warrants being gay that anyone can relate to?
>>
>>68232712
I've got 0, but I like traps and wouldn't mind even dating with one
>>
>>68234904
Humans are susceptible to propaganda.
>you believe propaganda about gays being some sort of plague sent to ruin abrahamic_dogma_x,y,z, and turn the US into a gay butt licking hell hole
>god made them
>they're winning

:DDDDDDDDD
>>
>>68235341
>I don't think an illegal occupation is really comparable. Anyone can see the benefits (money).
That's precisely why it *is* comparable.

It's all benefits for me, now, and they're easy to see!
>>
>>68235389
I don't think gays are a plague. They are a statistical part of society in exactly the same way the mentally ill are apart of society.

But I don't agree with catering to mentally ill folks. Should do our best to help them, of course, and love them too. But I don't agree with making it acceptable.
>>
File: img.jpg (65 KB, 752x501) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
65 KB, 752x501
i miss the times when mainstream line had some dignity

nowdays they just encourage people to be degenerate from day one, there is no foundation anymore. how can you comprehend deviations when you've never been normal to begin with
>>
>>68228381
in order words, russia is laughing its ass off at the self destroying american society
>>
>>68235672
M A G A
A
G
A
>>
>>68229118
prove it
>>
>>68229118

It is it is your choice to fuck a man in the butt
>>
File: garbage_survey.jpg (109 KB, 887x601) Image search: [Google]
garbage_survey.jpg
109 KB, 887x601
>>68228381
>J Walter THompson innovation
> fake study based on 1000 hipsters attending SXSW
We've already btfo'd this thread a few times last week, why not a few more times this week?
>>
>>68231086
>so why continue pushing this mental illness meme?
political action and political activists are not scientists
>>
>>68230395
thats oppressive to the .01% of the population thats insane so no.
>>
File: WEB_160307_sxsw_-05.jpg (728 KB, 2085x1307) Image search: [Google]
WEB_160307_sxsw_-05.jpg
728 KB, 2085x1307
>>
>>68228381
I could see this happening, hell I identify as a 2 on the kinsey scale.
>>
File: WEB_160307_sxsw_-01.jpg (532 KB, 2085x1307) Image search: [Google]
WEB_160307_sxsw_-01.jpg
532 KB, 2085x1307
DAILY REMINDER: this was a fake study for the clickbait industry, aka, the SJW Employment Industry
>>
and i bet every single one of these faggots will vote bernie sanders to go to collage for free
>>
>>68232384
Lots of fags do it, but not all.

I'm a bifag who goes out of my way to not tell people. Because your right, it doesn't matter.

There are plenty of peoole who don't shout their fagginess to the heavens. You just don't see them, cause ya know, they're not making it known.
>>
File: pol_scale.jpg (324 KB, 943x613) Image search: [Google]
pol_scale.jpg
324 KB, 943x613
>>68236020
>I identify as a 2 on the kinsey scale.
You identify as an >>>/lgbt/ on the /pol/ scale.
>>
>>68229899
>sweden
>gender neutral pronouns
>>
>>68228381
I don't care if adults want to be faggots or faggots dressed as women, but stop pushing it on children, it's not right.
>>
>>68232963
You enjoy being a faggot because of the freedom. The rush of being a degenerate. There is no difference between you and the average man except having some chemical imbalances in the brain. I feel more feminine mentally than most men, and I'm no faggot. In the end, it's all up to a choice.
>>
File: happening.gif (2 MB, 320x188) Image search: [Google]
happening.gif
2 MB, 320x188
>>68236409
>>
>>68233567

ofc not or allah would have smite us
>>
>>68230304
People are retarded as shit. Homosex is a choice. Do Christians choose to get the death penalty for not converting? Can a racist stop magically being a racist in an instance? Can people magically get rid of sexual fetishes? Are people born with sexual fetishes.

Homosexuality is a fetish of which many environmental factors cause just like ant other sexual fetish like anal, oral, blowjobs, bdsm, pegging, etc.

Just like any belief/tendency/drug, most people would act as a martyder than committing to active change. This is because like any other fetish there are no standardized treatment as like any mental problems like depression. You make it worse and most treatment is drugs and therapy which aren't exactly helpful. Changing the mind is extraordinarily hard from many views and behaviors because people generally dislike changing themselves, lack knowledge on how to do it, and lack the sense of urgency and will effectively like an obese person.

Homos choose to seek homosex action when they can choose to seek heterosexual action. Like a person prone to murder, they commit to this action even though they are more compelled.
>>
>>68230165
>In some ancient civilizations it WAS the norm.
no
>>
It couldn't possibly be this high. A little bit higher than it historically would have been? Perhaps. I think most of this is twisting definitions just to catch them with a "gotcha!" response. Peer pressure is the most powerful propaganda tool.
>>
People's sexual desires aren't changing, there is just less restriction.

I'm completely straight, always have been - am disgusted by trap porn etc, love the high test threads and have only ever dated women and have a wife of 4 years now.

Years ago i got with a gay friend in a club when i was out of it on weed and alcohol. Wasn't really a big deal, i dont personally remember it but im sure i just figured id give in to him hitting on me all night.

So on the scale i wouldn't be "exclusively hetero" even though orientation wise i am.

All that has changed in society is how much of a big deal it is.
>>
cleansing when??
>>
>>68228679
It's not taught in schools.
>>
>>68230051
Shhh don't disrupt the circlejerk
>>
>>68235439
Ummm, thats not a real answer.

Anyone can see the benefit of money. You may not want to be a male prostitute, but you can admit that you would like the benfits from it.

Do you see a benefit to being gay? Would you enjoy being fucked in the ass?
>>
>>68231796
>HERE WE GOOOO
>>
>>68230381
Yes it was common in some places.
>>
>>68228381
When seeing this it makes me worry for the future of my kids
>>
>>68237192
It is a real answer if you stop to think about it for a second. Hint: most people can't think past themselves.

>Do you see a benefit to being gay?
Yeah, plenty in today's society. Plenty of social benefits, scholarships, funding for therapy sessions, etc, etc.

If I was depressed and wanted a way to feel special and cool, choosing to be gay might be a solution over working on myself.
>>
>tfw in the state I live gay "marriage" is illegal
>>
File: 1457151855093.png (140 KB, 295x279) Image search: [Google]
1457151855093.png
140 KB, 295x279
>>68232712
>http://vistriai.com/kinseyscaletest/
>I avoid watching gay pornography.
>I am sexually submissive.
>I would find a threesome with a couple awkward specifically because of the presence of the man.
>I have never felt sexual desire.

This test is shit.
>>
>>68237497
I'll admit some people pull the soecial snowflake crap for that reason.

But do you honestly think thats everyone? I have no intention of ever saying "LOOK IM A FAG FEEL BAD FOR ME"
>>
>>68228381
CAN'T WAKE UP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMCyafoj5gY
>>
>>68237715
>But do you honestly think thats everyone?

I do feel the majority of the outspoken gays are like that. But, no, not everyone. Most are simply born with the mental illness and are depressed because it is unfortunate. This is where people try to change their gender.
>>
>>68237515
I hope you mean Mexican state and not a US state, Pablo
>>
>>68237497

I doubt anyone in history has seriously decided to act gay and engage with gay activities in order to get benefits.
>>
>>68237827

But its literally not a mental illness anon - that got removed from the DSM over 30 years ago because it didn't fit the essential criteria.

You are 30 years behind on science.
>>
>>68237897
Then you'd be wrong.

And most people aren't choosing the lifestyle in a vacuum with all the facts. Children can be coerced easily and I expect (and see daily evidence) that people who choose to be gay are young.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
>>68229899

I fear you will be forgotten Sweden. :( nice knowing ya.
>>
>>68228381
Isn't it usually pitched to people that 0 is for closet faggots and 1 is the only truly straight choice?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>68228381
>when we were young the future was so bright
>>
>>68237973
"Science" can be wrong :)

or maybe, you're 2000 years behind every society's instinctual knowledge
>>
>>68238092

Science has been wrong more times that it has been correct.
>>
>>68237897

Last time everyone was acting gay, God slaughtered them all.

Shit.
>>
>>68228679
>56% of teens said they know someone who goes by a gender-neutral pronoun like "they," "them" or "ze," compared to 43% of those aged 28 to 34 years old.
No fucking way that's true in either case.
>>
>>68235919
>Sicardi

It literally means "He*She would shit" in turkish.
>>
>>68228381
It's just a trend being pushed into their soft little heads, but as we all know people often do a total 180 when they grow up so these are probably all future conservatives
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 423x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 423x366
>>68238535

Defiantly.

I know so many Bernie supporters that clearly are right wingers. But they vote Bernie out of ignorance and just want to fit in.

Most of them are chicks too, fucking sad.
>>
>>68238291
In Quran, there are few lines spared to genocidal onslaught of a tribe which dared to be excessively lasvicious by preferring homosex.

Outcome; as expected, all of them were killed.
>>
>>68228381
>Study
>By the J. Walter Thompson Innovation Group
>Shared exclusively with Vice
According to a study by the NAACP that they shared with no one but me, all white people have been dragged to hell as of this morning. What a time to be alive, right bros?
>>
>>68237996

Provide any evidence then, the gay men in raqqa hardly 'chose' to be gay for the eminent benefits. No-one has ever chosen it, though society enables people to act on it to varying degrees.
>>
>>68237849
The US promotes gay marriage and transexuality, burger, how could it be illegal in your country?
>>
>>68239119
you're the one that made the claim, friendo. have fun proving no one has ever, in the history of man, chosen to be gay
>>
>>68228381
>Vice
>Source
What a great thread. NOT.
Besides, you still haven't said what's bad about it, aside from "Liberals like it".
>>
>>68238092

But most cultures have permitted it to varying degrees; obviously the greeks were fans, romans too, even arabic culture is deeply homoerotic despite a strict prohibition on 'homosexuality', go to jordan or any such country and you will frequently see men walking hand in hand down the street and cuddling.

Society has always had a mixed reaction to it.
>>
>>68239253
yeah society permits it because you can't get rid of mental illness without resorting to a spartan-level baby killings
>>
>>68238291

But that didn't happen, if we can invoke things that didn't happen let me talk about the civilization in which everyone was gay and they united the world under one peaceful government for all time.
>>
>Thinking sexuality is black and white and not a scale
>>
>>68239216

I literally joined the argument with the words "i doubt" - it literally referred directly to a claim you were making.
>>
>>68228381
doesn't bridge the is-ought gap.

Cannibalism occurs within the natural law and we have moral codes dictating against such acts.
>>
>>68239435
i don't understand what you're trying to say in this post
>>
>>68238325
I'm really interested in the sample they took. I think that may shine some light on the survey.
>>
>>68239339

But it has been extolled, not just permitted. Furthermore baby killing would be totally inadequate of removing homosexuality.
>>
File: assigned bane.png (1 MB, 1238x1071) Image search: [Google]
assigned bane.png
1 MB, 1238x1071
>>68228381
SJWs and millennials bitches are all obsessed with giving themselves some special title so they can stand out better on social media.
>>
>>68230165
>Why would anyone choose to be gay in african countries where being gay is a death penalty?

beats me. Notice how you haven't answered his point but deflected it?
For that matter, why do people let themselves become morbidly obese or why do people choose to do anything self destructive?
>>
>>68231952
Yes?
I mean shouldn't that be obvious?
Their reproductive and endocrine systems have ceased to function properly.
>>
>>68239594
>extolled
no it hasnt
>>
>>68239512

You made the claim that there are benefits in our society for being gay and as such people 'choose' to be gay for this reason.

There is no evidence of this happening nor that people can 'choose' to have a different sexual orientation at all to my knowledge. If you can show any published study demonstrating people altering their sexual orientation at will i will be very interested.
>>
>>68230165
why do they kill themselves if it isn't a mental illness
suicide rates in people with other mental illness like schizophrenia are also high

fags, trans, etc., literally are more than 2-8 times more likely to off themselves than normal people
>>
>>68239694

In ancient greece it was considered a mark of a higher class man to take a younger boy as a 'suitor' of sorts and engage in sexual relations amongst other things.

The very same culture that is really the birthplace of our enlightenment and the things we hold good about modern civilization.
>>
>>68240016
what grand point do you imagine yourself to be proving right now?
>>
>>68239985

So are unmarried men, so are eastern europeans. Men are much more likely to commit suicide than women. Distress only qualifies something as a mental illness if it is a necessary part of it.
>>
>>68240087

Go read the conversation.
>>
>>68228679
>>68238325
This. I am aged 28 to 34 and I know OF zero people like this. Either they're straight up lying or they're conducting these surveys exclusively in San Fransisco.
>>
>>68228381
Pro tip: gay is the new goth/emo/punk of this era, is what kids are using to rebel,
Itll blow over, just wait and see, faggets.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7YW045deBY
>>
>>68239863
>There is no evidence of this happening nor that people can 'choose' to have a different sexual orientation at all to my knowledge.

i'm not exactly sure what you're arguing. are you arguing that people cannot delude themselves? there doesn't need to be any studies showing that people choose to be gay for periods in their life and realize it isn't for them.

besides, onus is on you for such a ridiculous and bombastic claim that humans can't possible choose to make stupid decisions
>>
>>68240087
he's arguing against himself without realizing it
>>
>>68240278

It might be a small centralized american thing, I just finished a 5 year medicine degree here in the UK so probably had more exposure to "that type" of person than most and i have still never met a single person with weird pronouns.
>>
>>68240371

Stop ducking the question buddy, you said people may choose to be gay in light of societal benefits: demonstrate that people are even able to choose to be gay and further that this occurs for gain.
>>
>>68240492
they don't go outside very much. it really is a symptom of self-social ostracization. they do it to bring attention to themselves
>>
>>68240607
haha no one's ducking any question. I have provided the benefits above.

the fact that you want me to demonstrate that people can choose to be gay is ridiculous in and of itself. do you also want me to disprove that humans are incapable of self harm?
>>
>>68240202
I've read it. And?
>>
>>68240707

I never asked for more benefits. Let's just work on the first part of what im asking for:

You say people can choose to be gay - this is a strong, unfounded statement. Do you have any evidence to support it.
>>
>>68240833
are you saying that people categorically cannot ever choose to be gay because to me that statement, that someone CANNOT CHOOSE to do something, is a much bigger truth claim.
>>
>>68228803

No I'm going to have to say it's accurate, as the peer pressure is something you can't imagine.

If you answer 0, not only are you homophic completely and utterly, you're probably racist, privileged and an evil patriarcher.

They are simply winning the minds and groins and have their little group of PC fascists all pumped up and ready to commie it all to hell forever, in the name of love and tolerance of course.
>>
>>68240833
what makes it a strong, unfounded argument? i'm not saying people mentally reshape their brain. are you wanting to argue semantics?

Here's my argument restated in Good Semantic Form:

People who aren't mentally ill (gay) have been deluded into thinking they are gay or have seen the benefits of acting gay in order to receive benefits.
>>
>>68228381
Not sure I would be opposed to some hawt teen Lesbian action.
>>
>>68235914
Yes, but it isn't your choice to feel attracted to such men.
>>
>>68234303
I got this result too, it seems it doesn't like straight man.
>>
>>68234303
>Kinsey

blast from the past
>>
>>68229118

you say it's not a choice it's freedom from stigma, so now we have 52% choosing full gay to some gay (bisexual)...

So according to you, at least 52% and likely more are naturally gay and at the very least 20% gay crossover bisexual

ROFLMAO - it's just amazing

Number 0 here has a hard time understanding - I knew what I was attracted to in 1st grade fuck it was biological ... that has never changed.

So I'm supposed to believe 52%+ of the populace goes gay or both ways, having never had anything but revulsion for the same sex.

Do you people ignore your own biology and "try it", because that's all I can figure...

52%+ holy fuckin shit - and I've asked some - the response was " I never knew it was a choice"...

WELL WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN, YOUR GOD DAMNED CROTCH CHOOSES

Somehow these people are either not telling the truth or they are defective.
>>
>>68241017

Yes people cannot choose to be gay, they could feign homosexuality but they could not choose to find men attractive. In terms of logic, a claim that something is not the case is less substantial than a claim that something is. I studied logical philosophy at uni for 4 years when i as younger.

>>68241083

How can you be deluded into thinking you are gay? To have an attraction to your own sex is to be gay, and that attraction cannot be adopted at will. I've linked just some of many studies and journals concerning that.

If you consider feigning homosexuality to be true homosexuality then i think you need to give more weight to the phenomenology.

Here are links to various studies and publications concerning both the genetic involvement of orientation, twin studies and lack of
>>
>>68241759
>How can you be deluded into thinking you are gay?
exactly the same a gay can be deluded into thinking they are straight.
>>
>>68241759
wrong on both counts.
>>
>>68228381
>Kinsey scale
Stopped reading there
>>
>>68242012

Not actually, but if you admit having no further recourse then thats fine, thanks for playing.
>>
>>68233444
thats Ali ibn Abi Talib
>>
>>68242209
>people can't choose to be something they're not
wew lad
>>
>>68242209
>people don't lie
f.-f-f.am
>>
>>68238205
Then why believe anything scientific?

Your basically making an impossible standard here. Why not just agree to increase freedom rather than try and detract from it? So long as no individual is hurt.
>>
>>68229899
>No one is born gay.
I'm not so certain I agree with that. Genetics can be defective, it should be identified or maybe already has been - I'd say less than 1% certainly not 10%+ as the fags used to trumpet.

> They create faggots out of thin air by >encouraging it this much and feminizing all the >boys.

This I'd say is definitely true, although I'd add girls in there too, who now are required to kiss each other to be cool, and snatch dive after breaking up with a boyfriend, etc.

So I believe it's really both - a low percentage of defective humans, and a massive commie push for queerdom that is wildly succeeding.

I always knew I was attracted to girls my dick told me by 1st grade, hell in kindergarten I wanted this girl "as a friend" so badly.

I assume a few, are from 5 or 6 years old attracted physically to their own sex ...

This shit about "I can choose" and they do "try it" from "curiosity" has got to be the most awkward and awful shit ever.
Their lives must truly suck.
How the fuck does anyone do anything that fucking awkward.
>>
>>68241833

To be deluded into thinking you are of a particular attraction would entail being deluded into thinking you have a certain experience. But you either have an experience or you don't. So delusion would rather be conversion, it would actually make you gay/straight. There is no evidence that this can happen.

People can surely feign it, though homosexual people usually fake being straight if anything. But if you can demonstrate that people can manifest in themselves an attraction for the same sex i would be interested as I said.

I'm not even defending a claim that people's orientation cannot change, im just challenging yours that people can do this at will.
>>
>>68242429
> Why not just agree to increase freedom rather than try and detract from it?

This line of logic is what leads to the migrant crisis (open borders), falling worth of "higher education" (free education for everyone), and no required responsibility among citizens (open citizenship).
>>
>>68230051
>The question was "Do you KNOW someone..."

no it was "do you identify as" or ARE YOU...READ THE FUCKING THING
>>
>>68232294

READ IT IDIOT, YOU'RE WRONG
>>
>>68242289
>>68242384

Think you've linked the wrong post there
>>
>>68242209
>Yes people cannot choose to be gay, they could feign homosexuality but they could not choose to find men attractive.

This is wrong.

and you said people can NEVER choose to be gay. And I said that's a bigger truth claim than the claim saying that they can.
>>
>>68242620
>im just challenging yours that people can do this at will
If you don't believe for a second that people cling to benefits which required little to no effort then I already understand most of your politics.
>>
>>68229899
for the longest time I wanted to move to sweden, I thought you guys had it figured out, white people everywhere, sane laws for journalists(me) nice cold temps, and great opportunity for economic growth

then it's like, someone took an actual massive explosive ass rupture shit all over you, what happened man?
>>
>>68237294
>Obscure, barely tolerated practices in some places
fify
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.