[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just seeing this guy triggers me. i want to punch him in his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: rat man.jpg (32 KB, 512x352) Image search: [Google]
rat man.jpg
32 KB, 512x352
just seeing this guy triggers me. i want to punch him in his stupid fucking rat face
>>
Can someone edit this guy with a bowl cut? That would really allow me to hate more efficiently.
>>
File: DUDEWEED2015.gif (177 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
DUDEWEED2015.gif
177 KB, 500x500
>>68228347
These Liberals like him are like a hive mind, they all say (current year) cry about their feelings, and spout about their weed. Its like they are all reading the same script, including DudeWeedLmao.
>>
>>68228447
>those buck teeth
>that jew nose
>those vacant eyes
>that smug fucking grin
hes too easy to hate already
>>
File: CSDN3dXVEAA6bWt.jpg (50 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
CSDN3dXVEAA6bWt.jpg
50 KB, 600x598
>>68228650
the sad thing is a lot of my skid, stoner friends voted for le weedman because they actually thought he was going to legalize
>>
>>68228844
I imagine your libs are no different than ours. I am glad I don't live in a legal state.
>>
>>68229103
some of them are tolerable but for the most part they're either stoners or feminazis
>>
>>68228347
>punching people
ITS (current year)! COME ON
>>
File: no_fun_allowed.jpg (59 KB, 448x473) Image search: [Google]
no_fun_allowed.jpg
59 KB, 448x473
>>68229103
>stop smoking weed you degenerate drug addicts!
>*sips beer and tokes cigarette*
>>
>>68228844

Citizens don't vote for Prime Minister.

Also i'd be thrilled if John Oliver was kill.
>>
>>68228347
Jesus anon, do you even know what the current year is? You can't just say stuff like that in the current year.
>>
My brother thinks he's amazing. It makes me sad inside.
>>
File: aidf61.jpg (319 KB, 600x858) Image search: [Google]
aidf61.jpg
319 KB, 600x858
Slimey ANGLO
>>
>>68231686
>there are no differences between drugs
>some arent killing brain cells much faster
fuck off retard.
>>
Trump supporters truly are racist and violent.

I thought we had eradicated the Klan.
>>
>>68228347
My brother and his animated.gf watch his shit all the time
I can't stands a word that comes out of his mouth.

Worst of all: its the easiest thing in the world to spot someone who's riding off of the emotional ride that is the 2 Minutes of hate for whoever the flavor of the week is, in this case, and for more than a week, Trump.
>>
>>68233522

What's your reasoning behind using the face of a man that allied with the Germans, roacho?
>>
>>68233299
When you vote for the local representative of the party you're defacto voting for the PM. People take that into account
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.