[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever contribute on stopping degeneracy /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: Halt.png (186 KB, 830x424) Image search: [Google]
Halt.png
186 KB, 830x424
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQlgYFsLLsM
>>
>>68225354
>Foo'

>Foo'

>Foo'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwHzUW01CS0
>>
>>68225354
This was refreshing.

>no chimp noises (besides the camera operator)
>no 20 minutes of shittalking before the fight starts
>no suckerpunches
>no late hits after the takedown

This is how shit like this needs to be handled, just come up from behind and put them in a submission hold / choke em out.

Then lay them on the ground and keep them there until proper authorities arrive.
>>
>>68225354
Where the hell did that guy even come from?
>>
>>68225354
Very nice rear naked choke. Very controlled, no chimp-out head stomping afterwards. The aggressor won't have any long term injuries. The white dude de-escalated this situation perfectly.
>>
>>68225866
This.

10/10 move. Best guess the guy is into martial arts or has military experience.
>>
>>68225866

Good thing the weirdo was white cause the carls of the internet would be doxxing this guy already if that wasn't the case.
>>
>>68226128
Dont call him a weirdo m8
>>
>>68226098
I'd bet sports related MMA, because if he had any sort of LE or military training, he'd secured him better on the ground, turning him on his belly and locking his arm, knee on the shoulder blade.
>>
>>68225354
Good stuff. Was that a Chicago accent?
>>
>>68225354
Both the (presumably drunk/high) white guy and the shittalking spics deserved to get knocked the fuck out. Nice as fuck choke though, very professionally handled outside of just stepping on his chest to secure him.
>>
>>68225866
He's lucky the guy did that, he was going to have 2 beaners attacking him at once. This way the guy just takes a nap and isn't hurt.
>>
WORLD STAR
O
R
L
D

S
T
A
R
>>
>>68226569
He was crying when he woke up
>>
>>68225723
>no suckerpunch

The bigger guy literally came out of nowhere and knocked him out. He is no better than a nigger. I bet he is a "gymbro" too.
>>
>>68226098
>10/10 move
lol
performing an rnc is easy
he's no expert
a real expert wouldn't just stand with his foot on the guy
a real expert would do an omoplata or a knee ride or mount or something
>>
File: 1452792368005s.jpg (5 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1452792368005s.jpg
5 KB, 125x121
>>68225354
damn straight up assassinated dude was out before he even knew what happened
>>
File: email.jpg (57 KB, 1049x376) Image search: [Google]
email.jpg
57 KB, 1049x376
>>68225354
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>68227870
>choked him out safely
>immediately released once the guy went limp
>held him down til help came
It was literally best case scenario. The guy was looking for a fight and was safely put out of commission. Not blunt force trauma or excessive beating.
>>
>>68227870
You do know what a punch is, right?

No one's going to die from a bit of choking - or at least it's unlikely. Punch someone in the head, though, and it can entail some nasty stuff.

Besides, this is no Japanese martial arts movie or whatever where everyone fights only with fair means. You might want to tell that guy that you're about to put him out of commission, but I that doubt that there's a lot of other people who would risk getting a knife pulled on them.
>>
WUUUUUURL STAR NIGGI!
>>
I've gone to a refugee forum at my university and argued with 'academics'

But otherwise no not really
>>
>>68228198
>I have over 30 confirmed street fight victories, kiddo
>>
So what was that guy's deal other than his love for going around shirtless and insulting beaners?
>>
>>68226740
WORL STAR NIKKA
WORL STAR
>>
>>68228528
High or drunk
>>
>>68227870
>I bet he is a "gymbro" too
what's wrong with that? are you low test bro?
>>
>>68227870
>He didn't spar him chivalrously in fair bout of fisticuffs
He might have saved that dude's life by choking him out and holding him on the ground.
>>
>>68228049
it worked. that's all that matters. that dude handled this situation perfectly and stopped a fight between 2-3 people. who knows what could've happened to the weirdo otherwise.
>>
>>68228198
>what did he mean by this?

Grandstanding.
>>
>>68228938
Don't call him a weirdo dude
>>
File: UyQVhKc.jpg (97 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
UyQVhKc.jpg
97 KB, 720x960
>>68228528
He's a weirdo
>>
>>68228198
New copypasta!
>>
>wurrl star
FUCKING NIGGERS WTF
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.