[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would /pol/ join the Aryan Brotherhood if you had to go to prison?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Aryan Brotherhood.jpg (364 KB, 865x617) Image search: [Google]
Aryan Brotherhood.jpg
364 KB, 865x617
Would /pol/ join the Aryan Brotherhood if you had to go to prison?
>>
>>68225348
They look badass as fuck.
>>
>>68225348
In us prisons?
My other choice would be either joining a spic gang, a nigger gang or become a rapetoy for one of the three.

Bruh, it's all about survival
>>
>>68225348
Cucks all of them
>>
>>68226991
>not starting your own white supremacist gang
>>
>>68225348
Its doesn't work like that.
Membership is closed once you're in there
>>
>>68226991
>Slavic
>Aryan brotherhood
What?
>>
Fernando looks like Matthew Mcconaughey
>>
>>68225348
>Blood in Blood out.

No thanks. I`d rather get fucked in the ass.
>>
I've never been to prison, but I don't think I would join a gang.

I'm sure no matter what gang you're in, you're going to get raped in the ass constantly by the older members.

If I was going to be in prison for a very long time, I'd probably attempt to murder someone as soon as I could so I can get thrown in solitary. I'd keep repeating that until they sent me to a SuperMax, where I could live out the rest of my shitty life in complete isolation, just the way I like it.
>>
>>68227151
>Not starting your own rapetoy gang
>>
>>68227221
>Implying that any of those Aryan Brotherhood's members are aryans.
>>
>>68227339
Corrections officer here.

Yes you would.
>>
>>68227339
To elaborate, if you are in Ohio for example, you will only get to segregation (solitary) if you assault someone or kill them. When you kill someone or assault an officer , you are IMMEDIATELY shipped out to Lucasville where you will get absolutely destroyed by niggers far bigger than you that have tattoos on the inside of their urethras.
>>
>>68227721
O I am laffin.

Niggers tattoo the insides of their cocks?
Thats the dumbest shit ever, also do the tattooist become experts in handling other men's dicks?
>>
>>68227954
No I was joking but actually I wouldn't be surprised. When you're in segregation from all other inmates or physical contact for 23 hours out of the day , you'll do weird shit to keep your feet planted.
>>
>>68227221
Tyler Bingham is high ranking in the AB even though he's Jewish. So i'm sure they wouldn't care.
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>>68227954
It's called comedic hyperbole you fucking moron.
>>
>>68227466
That must be an interesting job. What's the craziest thing you've seen/experienced?
>>
>>68228764
Not too much yet. I'm still a rookie but the experiences are piling on. I guess the strangest thing I've experienced is a man who ate his own shit. That was fucking weird.
>>
>>68228945
Better than the prison food!
>>
>>68228945

Sounds like a saturday night at my place.
>>
>>68228945
That sounds pretty damn funny. How do you even go about handling a situation like that?
>>
>>68225348
>Aryan
>they all have Spanish names

Even in prison, Mexishits still think they're white.
>>
How do I know if I'm anglo?

I've got dark brown hair but almost grey blue eyes.
>>
If it was max security I would join whatever gang would take me just like anyone who is not retarded.
>>
>>68229050
Actually no , the food , just like our OC spray is actually food grade. The inmates are treated better than the officers at my institution to be honest. I had my first use of force on the 19th and I'm sure I'll get reamed because muh babby dindu nuffin

>>68229111
>Australia

>>68229119
You just kinda freeze. You ever swerved into an incoming lane or had a vehicle swerve at you and you just kinda realize "this is it"? That's sort of like how it is except you're not the one that's dying.

>>68229178
Most likely MS13
>>
>>68229178
I don't think those are their real names
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.