[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump VP Pick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
Jim Webb might be great and all but this is the most effective VP pick for Trump
>>
Newt Gingrich /thread.
>>
>>68224970
>Jim Webb
Obviously you don't live in Virginia. Fuck Jim Webb.
>>
>>68224970
Hulk Hogan

not even kidding
>>
Implying Condi would ever accept to run as his VP
>>
File: 1456464238920.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1456464238920.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>>68225126
>b-b-but muh /pol/ told me that a Jimm Webb ticket is guaranteed a Virginia victory
>>
Op heidi cruz was condi's #2. It would be cruz/rice
>>
>>68225148
Jesse Ventura would be a more realistic pick. He was governor of Minnesota, and he and Trump have a relationship and have supported each other politically in the past
>>
File: 138048.jpg (63 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
138048.jpg
63 KB, 620x413
Anyone else just really want Trump to pick one of his celebrity endorsements? I'd suck anyone's dick to see a Trump/Busey ticket.
>>
>>68224970
Why would she want to run with trump?
>>
>>68224970
>neocondaleza rice
No
>>
>>68224970
No more reminders of the Bush era.
>>
>>68224970
She has a absolute awful track record in the Middle East. Including supporting the Arab Spring. Trump is running against bush Middle East strategy.... If kondalesa riceoroni was a white male she wouldn't be in OP"s fantasy land.
>>
>>68225512
But he is hated by most veterans and people after the Chris Kyle lawsuit so that alone wouldn't make it smart
>>
>Bush era war criminals
No thanks
>>
Nugent
>>
Oprah Winfrey
>>
it most defiantly wont be a criminal like condi rice
>>
>>68225126
People like you are the reason that the South considers us Yankees. Fuck you, carpetbagger.
>>
>>68224970
She's a very solid choice. Trump said he wants somebody with experience and she'll add a lot of legitimacy to his campaign plus as a black woman it defends him against racist accusations. It's very perfect. Not sure if she would agree though.
>>
>>68225766

Average low information voters don't care. They will see a strong black woman and vote blindly.
>>
>>68225844
>implying Trump won't be a war criminal.
>>
>>68225844
>>68226043

Paid shills or retards?
>>
>>68225126
Go back to Jew York
>>
>>68225040
Yeah I'm game for Newt.
>>
It'll be a General
>>
>>68226350
I think it will be a moderate woman politician in order to appeal to the women vote.
>>
>>68225220

unfortunately, she wouldn't.

1. she doesn't want the job and has said so repeatedly
2. she doesn't like Trump

besides, she's a neocon.
>>
>>68224970

IDIOT,

TRUMP ALREADY DENOUNCED HER.
IRAQ WAR MORON.
>>
>>68226245

what are you talking about?

the entire bush team is 100% guilty of war crimes.

the funny thing is, cruz has rehired about half of them for his own team. cruz is literally Bush III.
>>
>>68226583

Perfect. Political theory tells us that President's aren't supposed to like/agree with their VPs and vice versa.
>>
>President
Teflon Don
>VP
Jim Webb
>Secretary of Defense
General Chaos, aka Mad Dog Mattis
>Secretary of Health and Human Services
Benny Boy Carson
>Secretary, Doughnut Gopher
Christie Chrisie.

Anything I'm missing?
>>
>>68227129

Have to get carl ichan in there somehow as a financial advisor
>>
>>68227412

Icahn
>>
>>68226245
> member of pnac
> "we had no idea bin laden wanted to attack us"
> "what's the report"
>" bin laden - determined to attack the U.S."
>>
Jim Webb or Newt Gingrich.

>Nuclear energy

Or

>Moonbase

TOUGH CHOICE
>>
she would NEVER do it
>>
>>68225512
Minnesota is an absolute garbage place man I don't suggest having a VP from this state ever, honestly even the Republicans here are liberal.
>>
>>68226807
>Perfect. Political theory tells us that President's aren't supposed to like/agree with their VPs and vice versa.

It tells you you're a hopeless failed autist, that's all, as it is.
>>
>>68226807

a theory ushered in by left wing post LBJ hit on JFK as a way to "secure further power" and EXCUSE the murderer democrat.

"Of course they hated eachother ! It's only natural, why you uneducated rube,political theory says so !!!! "
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.