[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this dude weed meme /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 23
File: IMG_20160321_085947.jpg (155 KB, 525x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160321_085947.jpg
155 KB, 525x600
Thoughts on this dude weed meme /pol/?
>>
>>68224934
I don't really care if people smoke weed or whatever. But to say it killed zero people ever is a lie. Not from directly smoking it but in that it's a drug that people want and has value. Pound of weed like 2-4k depending where you're at. People will kill for that amount of money.
>>
>>68225130
oh shit, we should probably ban cash and any tradable item with a value over $1000
>>
>>68226235
False slippery slope there buddy, he didn't say ban it or legalize it, stop projecting your insecurity.
>>
I don't mind marijuana. I use to smoke it. But it seems like everyone who regularly smokes it is a massive faggot. I have a friend who recently started smoking regularly. God damn is he the worst. It's always something about bongs, pipes, or blunts. He's constantly smoking and is only interested in stoner humor and culture. It's the worst.
>>
>>68224934
We don't hate the drug.

We just hate the stoners who wouldn't stop talking about it.

The ought to stop acting like special fucking snowflakes
>>
>>68226562

This. People who smoke pot are clinically retarded.
>>
>>68226754
I'd call you out but I'm pretty baked m8
>>
>>68226540
wasn't the point at all, my point was that we don't regularly blame the item traded when someone is killed or attacked for it.

otherwise the blood on electronic manufacturer's hands would be unimaginable.
>>
>>68226562
this. I had to stop talking with people who are deep into stoner culture once I saw how insanely stupid it was. a lot of them think you can't get addicted to weed, and that is absolute bullshit, because the 3 types of people who say that are A. Sheep, B. Stoners themselves, or C. do a drug worse than weed
>>
>Not playing chess while smoking weed and forgetting whose turn it is
>Not having a weed-themed chess set
plebs
>>
"i don't smoke weed, but i think it should be legalized"

said no one ever
>>
>>68226862
I would also add that the that the weed is even worth that much in the first place DUE TO its illegal quality.
>>
>>68227046
>said no one ever
Except that's not true. There are millions of people in the US who do not smoke marijuana but realize that marijuana prohibition is bad public policy that causes more harm than good.

At this point, only public officials, literal retards, and uneducated fucks still think it should be illegal.
>>
>>68227228
i dont think it should be illegal, i just dont care.
>>
>>68227228

>more harm than good

wat
>>
I don't know man, I would give Jenga to amy adult, fun game
>>
>>68227347
Marijuana prohibition hasn't worked. The drug is now more potent and easier to find than ever before. Marijuana has increased. The black market has gotten bigger. This is despite billions of dollars thrown away on enforcement and countless lives wasted over simple possession.

Marijuana prohibition is simple bad public policy. It has failed. It's time to try a new approach, preferably one that doesn't lock up our youth over nonviolent drug possession "crimes".
>>
>>68226562

I smoke regularly and I fucking hate stoner culture. It is cancerous. Personally I just like to have a joint before playing some games in the evening. I know people who get absorbed by it and I make a distinction between smokers of pot and people who 'become weed'. The latter were retarded before they started.
>>
>>68225130
>Pound of weed like 2-4k depending where you're at. People will kill for that amount of money.
ban gold
>>
>>68227294
If you "dont think it should be illegal" than by logical necessity you think it should be legal, making your witty "said no one ever" post meaningless as you are one of the people who has said that exact thing you claimed no one has said.

Also you obviously care to some degree, stop being a child. Posting your opinion on weed, those who dont care are in other threads.
>>
>>68227524
>Legalize all drugs
>However you can only do drugs in specific places "drug clubs" or something
>Retard druggies stay in the drug clubs or OD and kill themselves while civilized people survive

Now how do we keep them in the drug clubs.
>>
>>68225130
i knew someone here in phoenix that got shot in the dome over $400 of schwag.

you underestimate the recklessness of those who kill
>>
>>68225130
>>68226540

>People kill other people over the monetary value cannabis has
>This means weed kills people

Yeah, no.
>>
>>68226235
It's legal in my state and has boosted the economy. I am in favor of this.
>>
>>68227699
>Now how do we keep them in the drug clubs.

Make sure their favorite drugs are for sale there at low prices.. Also, there's a difference between legalising cannabis and legalising everything.
>>
File: Dude+weed_d1c5bc_5750114.jpg (41 KB, 712x336) Image search: [Google]
Dude+weed_d1c5bc_5750114.jpg
41 KB, 712x336
>>68224934
>weed killed nobody
It is like saying smoking never killed anybody. Just because it doesn't kill you immediately, doesn't mean it won't in long run.
Additionally, it is stupid to use any kind of drug/ alcohol to comfort your brain. However i oppose arresting and fucking up people over using it, it is better to send the to rehabilitation.
>>
>>68224934
Ban cars
>>
>>68227981
You don't send them to rehab over marijuana use. You send them if their marijuana use has developed into a dependency, or led to criminal actions.
>>
>>68224934

Its a hard one.

I smoke it and enjoy it but limit myself to only buying some a few times a year.

its not harmful and is less dangerous than drink. But it also makes people lazy and takes some level of self control to not smoke erreyday.

It should at least be legal on a mecidenal level.
>>
File: 1434597755458.jpg (87 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1434597755458.jpg
87 KB, 700x700
I want drugs to be illegal and the state to crack down hard on them just to make life miserable for degenerate leftists. Also I don't want legal drugs + a massive welfare state so that I'm forced to buy heroine and pot for losers.

And it's sad because I'm a libertarian and wish things didn't have to be this way.
>>
>>68228111
nice trips. also agreed. only addicts need rehab
>>
>>68228111
I think he's saying instead of charging them with possession and giving fines and tainting their record, etc, just send them to rehab
>>
>>68224934

Not true.

The meme ignores the fact that over 25% of all fatal car accidents involve someone who tests positive for marijuana.

The stoners don't understand this, though, because they can't think more than one step ahead. The weed has fried their brain.
>>
>>68224934
I don't trust 16 year olds to drive.
I don't even trust women to drive.
>>
Weedheads and pothead hippie leftist shits are the worst enemy of marijuana.

Marijuana is great, I dont smoke due to the legal aspect of it, but the times I did, was the happiest and most creative time of my life.

Now i'm choking to death on tobacco and beer, would prefer weed but refrain since I don't want people with guns storming my home and harass me and my daughter.

Marijuana is nice as long as we kill all the white dreadlock rastafari worshipping faggotcucks.
>>
>>68228289
>tests positive for marijuana
That doesn't mean anything. You can test positive for Marijuana for weeks after the last time you smoke.
>>
>>68228289
>who tests positive for marijuana.
that literally means nothing since tests can tell up to two weeks after use

>>68228386
this
>>
>>68227527
> lol I hate stoner culture
> I get high and play video games all say every day

Faggot
>>
>>68224934
Im from Georgia. Weed is demonized here.
I went to Colorado last week and it was a whole nother world.
And before you ask , no , horses weren't eating eachother and the sun hadn't turned to blood.
Its a plant , legalize and tax it so I don't have to talk to niggers.
>>
>>68228194
UNCOMMON FLAG
>>
>>68224934
If you don't want to smoke pot, don't. This is an individual freedom issue.
>>
>>68228289
>25% of road fatalities
I think you mean alcohol not marijuana

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2722956/
>>
>>68224934
Do whatever you want.

Just don't be a faggot about it
>>
>>68225130
are you fucking retarded? it moves in the black market (with high prices, criminals, guns,etc) because it is fucking illegal you dumb piece of shit
ban beer and you will see how a bottle will now cost $50 and you will only be able to purchase one in a dark alley from Jamal at midnight having to carry a gun in case he tries to rob the beer back from you

idiot
>>
And those in the "legalize it and tax it" crowd should know that this argument isn't working either...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/12/colorado-s-pot-revenue-goes-up-in-smoke.html
>>
>>68224934
>dont trust
>like half the population uses it anyway

You might as well be preaching that the earth is round you stupid cuckold. Anybody that gives a fuck isn't even concerned with whether or not degenerates kill themselves on weed. That logic might as well justify theft and invasion of privacy because oops it doesn't kill anyone XDD

weede 420 dude weed is for assholes, that's my only opinion. most people try it out for fun once in a while but they can live without it. there is fucking obviously a shitty effect on the brain over time but i think anyone stupid enough to get to that point didn't have a chance in the first place. they made it legal in my state and now it just smells like shit everywhere and we have a heroin epidemic. great job!
>>
>>68228823
>And those in the "legalize it and tax it" crowd should know that this argument isn't working either...

All the article seems to say is that Colorado grossly overestimated the (tax)revenues relating to cannabis.. It doesn't say that they didn't make any money from it, just that they failed to meet expectations. That could just be the result of inflated expectations, as the article itself points out as well.
>>
>>68228289
>>68228591
those statistics are pure crap, even the alcohol ones.
the second they find any intoxicating substance in the vehicle after an accident it becomes the cause, regardless of speed or malfunctions.
considering that 25% of drivers probably normally have this kind of thing around, i really doubt the legitimacy of that stat.
it's one police parrot alot because it justifies alot of their jobs and gives them an excuse to harass white people that they otherwise wouldn't have.
>>
>>68229010
>they made it legal in my state and now it just smells like shit everywhere and we have a heroin epidemic.

How is having a heroin epidemic related to the decriminalisation of cannabis? Since the policy of decriminalisation was started here in the 70s the use of most drugs, including cannabis and heroin, went down. These days we have among the lowest addiction and death rates for opiates in the world, while America has literal heroin epidemics in some areas... If repression worked, it should have been the other way around m8
>>
>>68228717
>marijuana
>black market
you make it sound like this shit is some rare artifact from history and not just a plant that literally anyone can manage.

its generally more expensive to get it at a shop now but there is the convenience of it.
>peru
>>
>>68229010
if you're in washington im guessing you're young, we've been legendary for our heroin use for decades.
>>
>>68229206

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Twre6ItGEI
>>
>>68229098
I agree with you that blaming every crash where a driver has x substance in their bloodstream on x substance is ridiculous. The fact remains though that THC and alcohol both increase your reaction time, which is an important factor in a random dangerous situation, eg a kangaroo jumping in front of your car. That paper has a lot of solid stats throughout it if you're interested
>>
>>68228823
>>68229015
I read you article and I agree that the problem was more about politicians over promising, which is just what they do. It has nothing to do with marijuana.

The article didn't even mention people growing their own, which is how a lot of frequent smokers would handle legalization. There's absolutely nothing wrong about that, and it's even kinda respectable.
>>
>>68224934
>IT'S JUST A PLANT BRO
Stoners must die
>>
>>68229481

Oh, yeah.. I forgot America was raised on insanity and propaganda.
>>
>>68228717
Whoa relax man. My post wasn't exactly clear. I'm not in favor of banning anything. What I meant was I'm in favor of it being legal.
>>
>>68224934
Weed is for peasants and niggers.
>>
Also pretty sure the rise in heroine addiction is a direct result of people popping fucking prescription pills like candy.
>>
We shouldn't ban marijuana

Just people that take it
>>
>>68229206
my overarching point was that it was a pretty pointless issue. it didn't change anything for our state except the smell in public areas and attracting losers to do their shit here. you thinking that drug use going down due to decriminalization is stupid.

both sides of it have retarded ass rhetoric, and literally EVERYONE who has some emotional opinion about it thinks they are in the small (but intelligent) minority. im just more bothered by the blaze it faggots who need to talk about weed 24 hours a day (they still do that where its legal anyway).
>>
>>68224934
>this is what weedfags actually believe
>>
>>68229481
>Dragnet is a source
We have a heroin epidemic because they made it harder to get prescription painkillers. And I'm assuming it's gotten cheap ever since we invaded Afghanistan (I don't know the street prices of heroin, though.)
>>
File: 2-american-psycho-quotes.gif (802 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
2-american-psycho-quotes.gif
802 KB, 500x283
>>68227046
I've said that
>>
Studies have show that pot use by young people actually DOES lower IQ's and destroy the ability of the brain to develop.
>>
What does drug legislation have to do with driving age?
>>
>>68229861

No, it was because they made it EASIER to get pain killers.

The market was flooded with a bunch of new prescription drugs. Prescriptions were written like they were going out of style; and they contained enough similar chemicals to get people hooked.

Put down that joint, pick up a book.
>>
>>68229908
Studies have also shown that 90% of the music you listen to wouldnt exist without pot
>>
>>68229908
Interesting. I only ever saw correlation results (not causation), but I know from experience that nobody who does weed is even able to reach average intelligence levels.

>then they insist it improves their performance and doesn't impair their driving
>then they kill 10 people, but that's the fault of the car, not the weed
>>
>>68229778
>my overarching point was that it was a pretty pointless issue. it didn't change anything for our state except the smell in public areas and attracting losers to do their shit here.
Then why bring heroin into it?
> you thinking that drug use going down due to decriminalization is stupid.
It's not what I think, it's what happened here. We've had some of the most liberal cannabis (and drugs in general) laws in Europe, and the use of cannabis has only gone down since then... Heroin is a non issue in this country. GHB and cocaine are the most problematic drugs in circulation here today..

>>68229861
>they made it harder to get prescription painkillers

Kek. That's real American drug culture for you... Dem scripz, sizzurp, Oxy and fuck knows what else your addicts binge these days.
>>
File: Xa7rjNu.jpg (371 KB, 1951x1188) Image search: [Google]
Xa7rjNu.jpg
371 KB, 1951x1188
While I don't agree with any other policies this cuck has proposed or promised.

Legalizing weed seems like a no brainer, using the alcohol prohibition for case, when supply, distribution, and sales are governed by criminals, you're going to have a bad time...

Plus aren't washington state and Colorado showing remarkable profits from taxation? I'm not actually sure, any WSH/COL fags in here?
>>
>>68229314
im guessing you're a fucking moron, because an epidemic is an epidemic. tripling the number of deaths in a few years might be "LEGEN WAIT FOR THSDSAYDAY D" but im thinking there are better ways to look at drug abuse and scum than letting them kill themselves and acting like they dont exist.
>>
>>68230207
Except alcohol went from a mainstream legal product to illegal. Weed never was legal nor mainstream.
A
FUCKING
LEAF
>>
>>68230233
>there are better ways to look at drug abuse and scum than letting them kill themselves
Like killing them yourself?
>>
>>68228431

>a fucking leaf

But seriously, you know that isnt specifically weed culture. Stoner culture is based around the symbolism, framing your life activities though the lense of 'lmao weed' and giving a shit about it in a context that transcends just using it as a relaxant. If I stopped smoking weed and just played games, it wouldn't be conflated with stoner culture. Don't be retarded Canada, I know it is hard for you.
>>
>>68226754
Yeah. Vegemite is better than weed. Why don't we have a designated aussies board where all the shitposts can be quarantined.
>>
>>68224934
Degenerate, like any other substance which affects people mentally. Alcohol is even worse, though.
>>
>"medicinal" mj
I vote "No" whenever it comes up just because of that bullshit. Nobody gives a shit about the "medicinal" usage, but the stoners don't have the balls to petition for recreational usage.
>>
>>68230045
I thought they made it easy and then tightened it up again?
>>
>>68224934
Why do potheads always make this no deaths argument? No one is arguing that weed is going to kill you, so exactly are you arguing with by making this memes? The argument anti weed people are making is that weed makes you dumb, and by doing shit like this you are proving their point.
>>
>>68230233
our landmark is a needle, and at least we don't have nearly as much meth.

we're opiate people, they're upper people.

it's our thing, it's what we do.

it's not a good thing, im not saying we should legalize heroin.
but acting like some massive action is going to end it, or that it's closely related to pot is crazy,
>>
>>68227574
>Ban currency
>>
>>68230152
>why
why not? dude heroin lol lets make it legal.

i don't know why you're even comparing our cultures. our pot use didn't change at all when it became legal. what a stupid fucking argument.
>>
>>68224934

Hey idiot! Car accidents have increased in states with pot usage .
>>
Because cars are practically essential to daily life in our age, a plant that makes you tired isn't.
>>
>>68224934
why are whites allowing a nigger drug addict to ruin an otherwise perfectly fine game of jenga?

its either charity or home invasion
>>
>>68230442
>but the stoners don't have the balls to petition for recreational usage
Except for the fact that recreational usage has already been legalized through ballot initiative in Colorado, Washington, Washington, DC, and other states are currently scheduled to do the same this November. Retard.
>>
Why would you want legal weed, anyway. I don't want to talk to jamal, but I don't want to pay the government street price + tax just so they can earn more jew gold. Just decriminalize the damn thing so I can grow it in my yard like anything else, without having to worry about being raped in prison.
>>
>>68226931
>implying any drug is worse than any other
OK m8
>>
>>68230346
no like putting them to work, maybe start with cleaning up those needles on the roads. if we can't fund help for them at all there shouldn't be anything "immoral" about displacing them either.
>>
>>68227228
International law also states it should be illegal and can not be legalized.
>>
>>68230707
in washington we simultaneously put a faggy toll system on one of our major highways the operation caused thousands of accidents directly.

on the seattle side there have been a shit load of questionable calls on road construction also.
>>
>>68230301

It wasn't outright banned in the United States until the 1920s...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_history_of_cannabis_in_the_United_States
>>
>>68230442 is correct.

For years, the pot heads would stay stuff like... come on man, you need to legalize it it... don't you know, help rope is the best rope ever made.

(like anyone these days really needs a better form of rope)

Then it was... dude, help clothes last forever man, it's like....wow.

Then it was... dude.... it's medicine. Alcohol comes from man, but put is natural man.

(so is dog shit, why not smoke some of that?)

Then it was... let's legalize it because, you know, it helps the cancer patients.

But throughout it all, they hid the simple fact that we all knew... they wanted legal pot because they like to get high.

But, like all pot heads, their brain is so messed up that they didn't realize they weren't being clever, and didn't know we saw through their bullshit all along.
>>
>>68224934
Like with many things its the fanbase that gives the bad name.
>>
>>68229484
It doesn't decrease your reaction time, have you ever even smoked m8?
>>
>>68231095
Be retarded somewhere else, LEAF.
>>
File: 960.jpg (21 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
21 KB, 960x540
>>68224934
We don't trust 16 y/os to drive, their demographic is responsible for a high number of car accidents and this point is argued at the state level every year when advocating for increased driving supervision.

Weed should be legalized, because the criminalization of weed does more harm than good. What I think advocates don't understand about weed, however, is that as soon as weed does get legalized it will be vilified by society similar to alcohol. Alcoholics, people who drink irresponsibly, and people who get in their cars and drive drunk are criminals and are regularly sent to jail for their actions. The same thing will happen with potheads.
>>
>>68231197
>this is what weedfags actually believe
>>
>>68224934
>dude weed lmao
>>
>>68231197
I said increase faggot. Learn to read
>>
>>68231239
But that's fine, isn't it?
>>
Marijuana is a great babby's first redpill for your friends.

I don't have the info, but it's easy to find. You can make a lot of things out of cannabis, like oil and fabric. For a long of reasons it was shut down by the government.

If you're sitting around smoking with friends you may as well teach them something.
>>
File: 1457621466913.jpg (276 KB, 908x720) Image search: [Google]
1457621466913.jpg
276 KB, 908x720
>>68231321
>but it's true
>being such a pussy you're scared of smoke
You sound like the kid that never got invited out to get fucked up during school
>>
>>68231228

Great response faggot
>>
>>68231197

Sure it does. Pot has two types of side effects... the physical and the mental.

The physical side effects make it harder to have coordinated motor skills.

But the mental side effects slows down the brain so much that the smoker doesn't realize how bad their physical performance is.

It's kind of like how stoners think that everything they say is so deep. Try this... record yourself high thinking up all of those "deep thoughts". Then watch it later when you're straight and you'll realize that that you're not smarter, you're just high.
>>
>>68230642
>why not? dude heroin lol lets make it legal.

But nobody argued that. You're the one that keeps dragging heroin in the situation... Possession and use of heroin is decriminalised in this country, and heroin abusers were forced to seek treatment. Result was that many heroin abusers gave up their habits, while continued education and information campaigns caused newer generations to never want to take heroin ever, because it's a shit drug associated only with junkies, dispair, addiction and death.

>i don't know why you're even comparing our cultures. our pot use didn't change at all when it became legal. what a stupid fucking argument.

You legalised 40 years ago, like we did then? If not, how can you even tell what the long term effects are going to be? And again: I'm just stating what happened when the policy was implemented, not what I think would happen. I wasn't even alive when it was implemented, all I know is the factual situation when growing up. Which was: Comparitively low cannabis use compared to some states with repressive laws on cannabis, like France and the US, and pretty much 0 drug related deaths annually.

>>68231138
>But, like all pot heads, their brain is so messed up that they didn't realize they weren't being clever, and didn't know we saw through their bullshit all along.

Americans are stupid. What else is new?
>>
>>68224934

Marijuana is fine if you're over the age of 30 and use it responsibly.
>>
>>68224934
>Weed doesn't kill people
>Liberals unironically believe this
t. El peruANO
>>
>muh plant
>muh relaxation
these people are devils. "it's just a plant dont worry" well so what plants can kill and plants can cure it means nothing
"i just want to relax bro what's the matter" fuck you AND your family. Take a walk in the park instead of legalizing a dangerous drug for millions of people
"b-but it doesnt kill"
neither does alcohol.
someone can drink in moderation to 1 or 1,5 0/00 and still be addicted. They also never die. not even after decades. means, once again, nothing. what the drug does and how it changes you matters more than its theoretical lethality which only the most retarded of us ever reach.
>>
>>68231505

Oh sure, smoke pot to be one of the popular kids.

Sorry kid... I'm high on life. I don't need your bad trip.
>>
>>68231477
Yeah it's fine. But I think that people are taking a SJW argument when it comes to weed legalization and are almost advocating for "weed smoker equality" in society. They're wrong.
>>
>>68225130
>make weed legal
>its price drops
>people stop killing over it
>>
>>68231708
>neither does alcohol.

You can OD on alcohol, even if you just buy a single legal container actually meant for human consumption in a store where you pay tax and everything. You literally cannot go into a coffeeshop in Amsterdam and buy enough cannabis to kill you, unless perhaps you force yourself to choke to death on it or something... You will not be able to consume enough cannabis by smoking or eating to actually cause it's active chemicals to end your life though.
>>
>>68231643
This.
>>
>>68226562
>>68226754
>>68227527
>>68227781
>>68227981
>>68228190

Shill trying this hard to make cannabis look bad. Praise Kek!
>>
>>68226857
Dude me too!
>>
There isn't one valid argument itt for prohibition of weed.
>>
>>68231708
lol are you retarded ahmed?
>>
>>68231239
>more harm than good
this shit again. doing weed in the first place is more harm than good dumbass. nobody cares to do common "good" here. people on both sides are just selfish about their morals or how much money they make. it's pretty retarded to put people away for only smoking some pot, but thats an issue you might want a time machine for. people still get penalized for all kinds of dumb shit that normally still makes sense as a law. as for where people buy weed it will always still be mostly on the street.

>the same will happen
driving under the influence is dumb, yes. you can get arrested or cited for a ton of prescription meds too behind the wheel.
>>
>>68232005
but m-m-muh degeneracy
>>
>>68232005
if our government did what the people wanted weed would be legal and gay marriage wouldn't be a thing.
>>
>>68226857
This desu
>>
>>68224934
BAN ASSAULT VEHICLES
>>
File: y72N299.jpg (109 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
y72N299.jpg
109 KB, 577x1024
>>68224934
Blaze it fagot

Weed train coming through

CHOO CHOO!
>>
>>68227699

Set up an ordinance where it can only be sold/smoked at the drug clubs with fines-not jail-fines for people breaking it.

Same with cigs. Profit motive directs users toward the IRL containment board, and assholes breaking that law end up paying for the cops to enforce it and possibly getting enough extra money for some road repairs.
>>
>>68224934
I don't care whether its legal or not.
Its easy to get regardless.

It'd be better if it was legalized, I see the huge market booms and busts happening, I just think that'd be a fucking hell of a thing to watch grow and develop.
What makes a bad shop, what makes a good shop, what gray area practices come to surface and get people rethinking the whole situation.

Decriminalize at the very least, I'd be happier to be slapped with a fine rather than lose a year+ of my life, and the friends I'd made before that.

Medical shit, whatever, cool, just "Legalize" in the sense that people can actually produce legally conducted and funded studies already so we can shut the fuck up about peoples feigned compassion for the always-dying.

The only reason I want weed legal is so I can start buying by the names so I don't have a new batch of smoke for a party only to put half of everyone to bed early.
>>
File: image.png (143 KB, 562x346) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143 KB, 562x346
>>68224934
>kills zero people ever
What is driving under the influence?
Reminder that libertarianism is more left-leaning that National Socialism and needs to be exterminated.
>>
>Sorry kid... I'm high on life. I don't need your bad trip.
>>
>>68232700

Translates to...

... only allow people to smoke where they will be forced to drive home while high.

I have to assume you're high now.
>>
>>68224934
Pretty sure there's been some weed related deaths and accidents.
>>
>>68226655
This
>>
Single issue voters are retarded. It just so happens that the most vocal single issue voters on this site and often among liberals are weed fiends.

They deserve scorn and ridicule. It's a recreational drug, not a way of fucking life, and a CHANCE of it getting legalized should not be worth ignoring other issues such as the economy and the security of your country.
>>
File: stay_safe.jpg (59 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
stay_safe.jpg
59 KB, 500x500
>>68232462
But our government hasn't, and has no intention changing anything for the people except to exploit them more. Therefore,

MAGA
>>
>>68232845

I was watching Joe Friday videos, and I had this Sonny Bono video in mind at the time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxZ2Sml7D0w
>>
All I know is I was high as fuck last night. Legal or not people are going to smoke the herbal Jew
>>
>>68232791
If you die for driving under the influence you died of your own stupidity. Same with alcohol or heavy prescription drugs.
>>
>>68232327
>MEME MEME MEME MEME MEME
Great argument.
>>
>>68224934

Thats a german driver license
>>
File: labrador.png (268 KB, 683x370) Image search: [Google]
labrador.png
268 KB, 683x370
>>68231138
>(so is dog shit, why not smoke some of that?)
>>
>>68233052

Tell that to the 4 kids killed a few days ago by the drunk/high driver who was just "doing his thing"
>>
>>68233080
thx bb
>>
>>68232791
A stupid idea.

Weed is different for everyone.
Someone who smokes enough to know better knows their limits, and knows what they simply can and can't do when stoned.

Some people it does fuck all. Some people get fucked up.
Until there comes out a drug testing kit identical to breatholizers, yes this should be a closely considered concern. Yet it'd have to be a test that tests for VERY recent use, not just anytime within the last month.
>>
File: legalize.jpg (117 KB, 500x589) Image search: [Google]
legalize.jpg
117 KB, 500x589
>>68233080
The point is any argument against cannabis is a bunch of made up shit.
>>
>>68224934
I don't actually give a shit about weed but stoners and their retarded arguments for legalization annoy me so I oppose it out of spite. Every other drug I am cool with, crack, meth, PCP, whatever, but stoners are annoying.
>>
>>68233229
If youre stoned + drunk + stupid worse things could happen.

No smart person ever mixes their booze and their weed and has something planned for the rest of the day.
>>
>>68231997
>Using webmd as a source
top kek
>>
>>68225130
People have killed others over money. I guess it's time to ban money.
>>
File: cannabisdeaths2013.jpg (137 KB, 616x723) Image search: [Google]
cannabisdeaths2013.jpg
137 KB, 616x723
>>68233340
You missed the point, cannabis does not cause harm. All cannabis is medicinal.
>>
>>68233229
Muh emotional appeal.

Sorry kiddos but you can't ban adults from drinking because one of them broke the law and drove under the influence of his own stupid.

No more than you can ban guns because someone used it to rob a store.
>>
File: Car_Damage.jpg (115 KB, 760x511) Image search: [Google]
Car_Damage.jpg
115 KB, 760x511
>>68233052

Four high school kids minding their own business stopped at a red light.

Meanwhile, some dude "doing his own thing" decides to drive home, and doesn't notice the red light.

This is what the car looked like after he hit it. There were two high school kids in the back seat at the time.

Ya, they're only harming themselves.
>>
>>68233532
>>68233510
Nothing like a little CARnage to pad your argument.

Am I right? Eh, eh, get it?
>>
>>68231811
Yes, but that is not valid now is it... Now it is expensive and people kill over it so it is a deadly and dangerous drug.
>>
>>68233532
yeah and he's a fuckhead. So what that's the fault of cannabis? lol your arguments are Reagan Era "just say no" pathos bullshit senpai
>>
>>68232695
This looks uncomfortable for usage.
>>
>>68233333
Waste of quints desu weedlord
>>
>>68233786
if the only reason something is dangerous is because it is illegal, then maybe it shouldn't be illegal
>>
>>68233510
This
>>
>>68233254
>and knows what they simply can and can't do when stoned.
I have never heard of a single weedfag who doesn't think he does literally everything better while stoned.
>>
File: melanoma.jpg (188 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
melanoma.jpg
188 KB, 1100x619
>>68233532
Your argument is irrelevant regarding cannabis. Stupid people do stupid things. It's Darwinism at work. You want gore?
>>
>>68224934
Deaths related to weed not from then come back with dude weed
>>
>>68233802

If the reason people take the drug is for the physical and mental side effects, yes.

If there were a way where people could legally smoke pot in their homes, never drive or interact with the innocent while high, and be straight again before they get behind the wheel of a car, I MIGHT go along with it.

But we have people here arguing that everyone should be allowed to get high and do whatever they want. And that's just wrong.

Your right to do your own thing ends when it puts the rights and lives of others at risk.

Some have tried to equate this to legal guns. But a gun doesn't create the circumstances where the damage is done; but pot does.
>>
>>68224934
I wonder how many would smoke weed if it will be legal
propably nobody because the edginess would be gone
>>
>>68233950

If the pot heads were only damaging themselves, maybe. But I don't think it's darwinism when some pot head murders 4 kids with his vehicle.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 375x375
>>68228463
>It's a plant
Cocaine comes from the coca plant. I think while we're at it, we should legalize cocaine.

People literally kill others because of cocaine, but it's not because the drug! It's because the insanely high price for it! Legalize cocaine and the dealers will stop dealing or my cocaine will become cheaper and make me more happy.

Literally, the only thing bad with cocaine in my opinion is the "cocaine culture". Idiots who live off that shit trying to scarface their way through life is pathetic. I may do cocaine everyday, but at least I'm not a degenerate!

Honestly, the government at this point is really only demonizing using cocaine for the hell of it...the same goes for uneducated people and literal retards.
>>
>>68234120
same argument could easily be applied with alcohol or fucking anything for that matter.
you can't try to use that argument and then completely disregard gun violence. I believe responsible people who enjoy something whether it be alcohol, marijuana, or shooting guns should be allowed to do so regardless of the few fuckheads i.e mass shooters, people who drive under the influence
>>
>>68234280
But millions of people use weed without hurting anyone, so why make it illegal for them?
>>
>>68226562
That's the problem. It's a culture, it's an escape.

Because of "MUH ILLEGAL DRUG" people don't see it as a beneficial tool like many other plants we use, they see it as a degenerate escape from the society they hate.

Here in NL you've got a stoner here and there, but nothing near as big or bad as you've got in countries where it's illegal. If it's legal, if it's normal, people don't give a fuck about it, people learn how to handle the substance properly at an early age and it's not an escape.
>>
File: sad kitten.jpg (42 KB, 510x427) Image search: [Google]
sad kitten.jpg
42 KB, 510x427
>>68233532
>>
>>68234352

>Same argument could be made about alcohol.

Yes, that's why I'm also against drunk driving.
>>
>>68233942
I can imagine things would be different for you, Leaf-kun.

A thing to consider is every time I read "stoner" more or less the same shit comes to mind whenever I hear it, scraggy flithy thai dye faggot who doesn't have hobbies except weed.

I can play games better when stoned, but thats about it. Spacial awareness and social contexts all just fucking crumble for me.

In australia almost everyone and their mum smokes weed, you only spot "Stoners" who've just hijacked the hippy look with zero of the substance if you take a walk down melbourne.

To me, theres people who smoke weed, and theres people who live weed. The latter I call stoners, the others function like normal fuckin humans and you only know if they smoke if you ask.

tl;dr most people who smoke weed you don't notice, because they haven't adopted some kind of self righteous culture that allows them to smoke more, instead they already have the life they want and smoking what they want in between is what they already do.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7143972
>>
>>68234120
The funny part is that you don't even need to smoke weed to gain it's health benefits.

Canniboids can be separated from the rest of the plant and the mind altering THC can be avoided all together and still gain all the "health benefits" that pot heads say weed has. All without getting high.

But ya know.. that would ruin the whole narrative.
>>
>>68233532
Dude lmao just ban cars fuck
>>
>>68234479
so let's ban alcohol then, there are a lot more accidents from drunk drivers than people stoned, so with your logic you should favor the prohibition of alcohol as well. I mean, it worked incredibly well the last time the United States tried that
>>
>>68234479
Drunk driving/high driving are not the same as getting high or getting drunk, you do understand that?

There's an important factor of personal responsibility that comes into play.
>>
>>68232870

So basically your complaint is "The same thing that happens with alcohol will then happen with weed," ?

And what's your idea for a solution? Ban it harder? If so, what about alcohol DUI incidence resulting from the same? Shall we bring prohibition back, as that worked well?

No solution is perfect, is what I'm saying, but sitting around bitching constantly without actually putting forward any ideas about how to approach the problem in a way that results in positive net-gain is a complete waste of time, which is what a lot of people seem to focus on these days.

Either that, or extremist "solutions" that tend to result in negative results.
>>
>>68234532
>I can play games better when stoned, but thats about it.
No, you can't. You can barely play the game at all while stoned. This is a fact. This is exactly what I'm talking about. Weedfags have no fucking clue how they perform while high and since they're retarded by the drug, they believe they do better than usual even though they do very significantly worse.
>>
I consider myself a huge stoner. I smoke all day everyday and still manage to work and go to school.

But I have to say, the stoner culture is annoying as fuck. I cant stand it, it makes us who just smoke look bad.

There are a good chunk of us stoners who just smoke and don't brag or talk about it at all. It's just not interesting. 18-21 year old's are the worst
>>
>>68234658
There are a lot more, more lethal accidents from people stoned PER person stoned v.s. accidents from people drunk PER person drunk.
>>
>>68234796
At least cocaine makes you more active/hyped and shit. These faggots doing shit that numbs their brain, fuck em.
>>
>>68234660
>personal responsibility of use
It's funny how 100% of Americans understand this when discussing gun ownership but so many fail to apply the same logic to marijuana
>>
>>68232791
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2722956/

>Although cognitive studies suggest that cannabis use may lead to unsafe driving, experimental studies have suggested that it can have the opposite effect.
>Because of both this and an increased awareness that they are impaired, marijuana smokers tend to compensate effectively for their impairment by utilizing a variety of behavioral strategies such as driving more slowly, passing less, and leaving more space between themselves and cars in front of them.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/06/24/politics/marijuana-study-drivers-impact/

>Researchers said alcohol "significantly increased lane departures/minimum and maximum lateral acceleration; these measures were not sensitive to cannabis." Researchers also concluded Cannabis-influenced drivers "may attempt to drive more cautiously to compensate for impairing effects, whereas alcohol-influenced drivers often underestimate their impairment and take more risk."

Not to say people should drive on weed, but if you use driving under the influence as a reason not to legalize weed, then you automatically argue for alcohol to be illegal as well.
>>
>>68234796
Same with alcohol but I don't see you moralfagging about it
>>
>>68234280
>>68234280
>pot head murders 4 kids with his vehicle

Outlaw vehicles. Unfortunately people die every day, hundreds, from auto accidents. Your argument seems to be that cause someone had cannabis in their system, were involved in a fatal accident, that the cannabis caused the accident rather than an idiot in a speeding vehicle. Sorry but cannabis does cause stupid, it comes naturally with most folks. Also that stoner driver that caused the accident needed to die.
>>
>>68225130
>tfw my friend got pistol whipped over $30 of weed

if desperate enough, people will get the money they want

many various lives will be saved from legalization, and will boost the economy for a while before it fizzles out and becomes the next tabacco (smooth stable income not billions a day)

>>68226655
this right fucking here

>tfw pothead
>tfw software developer on comfy pay
>tfw fucking hate stoner culture
>fuck 420 and all that rasta shit
i have a clear glass bong, a silver grinder, and never bring it up unless you do first.
>>
>>68235071
Except nobody actually believes they do anything better while drunk. Everyone can tell they react slowly, have a hard time thinking, and can't even walk straight. That's one absolutely massive difference among hundreds.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7143972/r
>>
>>68234796
Of aaaaall the shit you could pick to talk back on and its on the point of personal anecdote

Let me spell out why, Junior.
I get impatient easily.
Getting impatient with a game puts me on tilt.
Going on tilt makes me play worse, I get more frustrated the worse I play.

When I have nothing in my day to do but smoke and play vidya at my leisure, I'm a lot calmer, and I take dumb shit like video games much less "seriously", the part I began beating my head against a few days ago gets cleared in one shot.

I don't have to prove shit, but simply put, I know better than you do. Especially about myself, leaf-senpai
>>
>>68226562
>>68226754
>tfw you smoke but never bring it up because you don't want to be grouped with people like this
is it bad after a long day all I want to do is sit back and enjoy some SF?
>>
>>68235207

bullshit there's plenty of people who say they do shit better drunk

but i smoke a lot of weed and the only thing i do better is sleep on it and maybe talk less and think more
>>
>>68235348
Weedfags, everyone!
>>
>>68235371
>bullshit there's plenty of people who say they do shit better drunk
You've never known anyone who's even drunk a single drop of alcohol? Really? What's wrong with you?
>>
>>68234796

I enjoy video games more when im high. I don't necessarily do better or worse unless im incredibly high then i would likely do worse. Games aren't to be taken seriously though, it's just for fun and if weed enhances the fun, why not?

Or are you that dude who always plays ranked games and brags about his KDR while bitching about his bad teammates being stoned?
>>
>>68235565
>Man makes a valid point
>Fucking weedfag
Canada I expected better then you
>>
>>68235565
Said the little leaf that couldn't.

>Projecting life experiences this hard
Fucking hell, man. Get over yourself.
>>
File: Green Lux Luthor.jpg (7 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
Green Lux Luthor.jpg
7 KB, 230x219
>>68234796
>Being this wrong
Fucking kek son every thing even drugs react to people differently just because you became a fucking retard doesn't mean everyone else does.
>>
>>68235597
>>68235565

leaf shit posting, hmm whats new?

>>68235653
expecting something out of a leaf
>>
>>68227046
>said no one ever
My mother is RPd as fuck (anti-Jew, at least TRIES to obey my father, apologizes when she steps out of line etc) is, and she doesn't even know how that shit smells.
>>68224934
>Thoughts on this dude weed meme /pol/?
It's an image macro, not a meme. That being said, you cannot be pro small government and be anti-pot. It just makes no sense and reeks of conservatism for conservatism's sake.

I'd rather people smoke homegrown pot than jew-controlled booze.
>>
Just like everything else, the morons ruin it for the rest of us. I smoke pot to relax before bed in the seclusion of my own room and cringe at the people openly smoking it while driving.
>>
The best argument for keeping weed illegal is spending time with a stoner.
>>
>>68235918

>what is anecdotal evidence for 500

>i know this one guy who drinks and is retarded
>everyone who drinks is retarded
>ban alcohol
>>
>>68235918

oh and spend time at a fucking bar with a bunch of drunk losers

i hope you're consistent with your ideaology and you want to ban ALL mind altering drugs like alcohol and pharmaceutical pills

>b-but pills have real uses! for pain!
>weed has no medicinal benefit
>it's legalized for medicinal use in 28 states
>>
Isn't the worst part of drug trafficking all the violence and crime it generates? Legalizing in general would help to stop that and the parallel economy that comes with. That alone should be a good reason to legalize it.
>>
>>68224934
Sure, just don't get the steps I'm about to lay down fucked up!

>1: Build wall
>2: Deport all illegal immigrants
>3: Register all drug dealers in a national database for public to view and list all violent crimes they've committed as well
>4: Dissolve the UN
>5: Legalize weed
>6: Subsidize weed instead of fucking corn
>7: Support international trade on weed as a commodity, tarrifing weed coming in so home-grown is cheaper

If you did all of this, I'd be happy with it.
>>
>>68235997
>>68236157
>Implying prohibition was bad
Fuck off, stoner

Drunks are bad, too
>>
File: 1423973965875.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1423973965875.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>68236631
So are you straight edge anon
>>
>>68233254
>Until there comes out a drug testing kit identical to breatholizers, yes this should be a closely considered concern. Yet it'd have to be a test that tests for VERY recent use, not just anytime within the last month.
They released one last year or so.
>>
>>68236972
It's still being tested
>>
>>68224934
Cars aren't alive.

Weed is.
>>
>>68224934
Texas Fag here. I live in Corpus Christi 4 hours from border.
>wetbackswetbackseverywhere.gif
Being so close to the border we have one of the highest drug trafficking rates in the country. Mother works in the ER, and a number of people die every month here from high drivers, because they're high and they have no judgement.
Not sure on exact number, but if I were to ballpark somewhere around 5-10 a month in Corpus proper.
Anyway, I still think weed should be legal. It's not dangerous enough to ban it. My one complaint is that there's no reliable test for it while it's present in the system.
>inb4 stoners don't drive.
I promise you They do.
>>
>>68237532
>I promise you They do.
some of us are too parinoid that we will get pulled over

i never drive high unless its the quarter mile drive to get smokes, and i only do that if its cold.

but yea i can guarantee i know too many people who will drive fucked up, makes me sick to my stomach.
>>
>>68237113
Is it? Either way, yes it needs to be tested for. Fuck anyone who drives while impaired. Hell, even Amphetamines like the shit that's in Straterra or Vyvanse should be illegal. It makes people way too confident.
>>68237532
>I promise you They do.
"Dude I drive BETTER high :^)"
FUCK.
>>68237736
Thanks for being reasonable.
>>
>>68233786

Not unless you live in the amazing state of Washington
>>
Weed causes gyno
I dont want to ruin my aesthetic body
>>
>>68225130
ban assault shekels 2bh
>>
>>68226562
This could be a bit of confirmation bias though because you can't tell who the people that do smoke but aren't massive faggots are within 1minute of meeting them.
>>
>>68236972
>>68237113
Good.
Hope it happens faster.
Or.. No, I hope they get it right the first time.
>>
File: 1455047319325.gif (315 KB, 486x494) Image search: [Google]
1455047319325.gif
315 KB, 486x494
>>68231060

>tfw Seattle roadwork never ends
>tfw roads never get better

Unions please
Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.