[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the alt-right so much dominated by the Jews? I mean, these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1310823352001.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1310823352001.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
Why is the alt-right so much dominated by the Jews? I mean, these obviously paid shills purposely make the alt-right look like crazy lunatics who are obsessed with Hitler, racial science, violence, etc. and act as provokers. In the end, normal people get scared away, they get the impression of multiculturalism and mass migration as a perfectly "good" thing instead. I know what I'm talking about because we have such a thing in Russia. If you can't cater to the normies and kill your inner kike, that's basically what the Jews want you to do (or you're one).
>>
>>68224853
Because they are perfect partners
Who's complaining think about it
>>
>>68224853

I'd assume it is because right wing Jews are the only group who can get away with writing anything and not get shouted down by the PC-brigade.
>>
Because Alt-Right is idiotic LARPing nonsense but it's ideals will basically keep the Jews on top . Plus anything anti-Christian is good for them
>>
Because the Alt-Right is a bunch of idiots circlejerking about how to change things democratically or how an ideal society should look like.

They don't discuss how to remove the cancer that has spread in Western society, they don't even name the cause of all sorts of degeneracy.
>>
>>68226810

Cause is cultural marxism faggot. What are you even doing here?
>>
>>68225057
Fuck off retard jews are hated even more than white men by sjws
kike
>>
but jews are the root of 90% of the problems discussed on /pol/.
>>
>>68224853
>these obviously paid shills purposely make the alt-right look like crazy lunatics who are obsessed with Hitler, racial science, violence, etc. and act as provokers

dont think they need any help with that

think the non-psychotic persons answer is jews really hate muslims and the alt-right is very anti-muslim
>>
>>68227045
>I cant hate jews because I already hate muslims and jews hate muslims
>>
>>68224853

Maybe it's a subversion. However, every ideology needs it's extremists. People will say 'well a lot of that is crazy, but there are some good points made.' Other people take the extreme views and make it palatable for mass consumption.
>>
>>68224853

Jews are trying to inflitrate every new growing poltical movement it's their MO
>>
>>68226897

SJW hate Israel. The strongly oppose anti-semitism. Which jews have successfully conflated with oppsoing Israel. So the SJW is confused by this and generally just STFU about israel. They hate Israel cause Israel is really right wing. Like partitioned off all their brown folk and don't allow black immigration. ie. exactly the kind society /pol/ would create if we had the power.
>>
Post your face when Richard Spencer invites jews and homosexuals to NPI conferences
>>
File: 0UwrUD.gif (624 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
0UwrUD.gif
624 KB, 320x240
>>68227570
>The strongly oppose anti-semitism
Not if it's against Jews that support Israel which is nearly all of them.
>exactly the kind society /pol/ would create if we had the power.

>Literal Jewish state
>exactly the kind society /pol/ would create
Fuck off merchant
>>
>>68227846

It is. Israel is an ethno-centric state that looks out for its citizens over all others, including 'allies' in the west. This is the epitome of nationalism. This is what /pol/ wants.

Don't mistake my comments as praise for Israel. But hating on them so hard you can't even admit that they have some things right ain't going to get you anywhere.
>>
>>68224853
>Why is the alt-right so much dominated by the Jews
Is it?
>>
File: Who_Controls_Your_Mind.jpg (542 KB, 1600x1250) Image search: [Google]
Who_Controls_Your_Mind.jpg
542 KB, 1600x1250
Im just going to leave this here
>>
>>68225602
Anything "christian" in 2016 is LARPing.
>>
>>68229839
Alexander Hamilton founded the NY Post.
The fact that whoever made this chart didn't know this is embarrassing.
>>
File: 2016-03-04 13.54.46.jpg (105 KB, 550x428) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-04 13.54.46.jpg
105 KB, 550x428
>>68228078
hahahahaha
not haifa
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.