[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WEW E W http://www.breitbart.com/national-s ecurity/2016/03/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: pope-francis.jpg (51 KB, 852x479) Image search: [Google]
pope-francis.jpg
51 KB, 852x479
WEW
E
W
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/03/21/pope-francis-those-who-are-indifferent-to-migrants-are-like-pontius-pilate/

>In his homily at Palm Sunday Mass, Pope Francis compared Jesus’ sufferings in his Passion to the treatment of outcasts, asylum-seekers and refugees in our own day, saying that Pontius Pilate exhibited the same sort of indifference that migrants face today.
>The Pope said that Jesus experiences shame and disgraceful condemnation by religious and political authorities, being shuffled around as nobody’s problem. “Pilate then sends him to Herod, who in turn sends him to the Roman governor,” Francis said, and “even as every form of justice is denied to him, Jesus also experiences in his own flesh indifference, since no one wishes to take responsibility for his fate.”
>It was the Roman procurator Pilate, in fact, who famously washed his hands in full view of the crowds, refusing to be held accountable for the fate of Jesus. “I am innocent of this man’s blood,” he said. “It is your responsibility!”
>“And I think of the many people, so many outcasts, so many asylum seekers, so many refugees, all of those for whose fate no one wishes to take responsibility,” he said.

Yes! Open your wallets and your wombs to receive the refugees, goyi-... err... good faithful servants of Christianity. Yessss, hehehee! You don't hate Jesus, now do ya? Doity anti-Semitic bastids! *rubs hands*
>>
>Implying Pontius Pilate did something wrong.
>>
>>68224730
Shitbag Pope from Shitsville strikes again!
>>
>>68225175
Oy veyy!! Errr, I mean uhh... Ave Maria! How dare you hate the Jesusfugees?
>>
Pope Urban II would slap the shit out of this kid
>>
didn't Pilate attempt to have the crowd realize that Jesus was innocent? Didn't he say that Jesus did nothing wrong and there was no reason for him to be executed? And then when the crowd started chimping out he just said fuck you all deal with it then
>>
>>68224730
>tfw italian living in rome
>tfw the pope says im pontius pilate

Im pretty based apparently, thanks francis
>>
>>68225401
>this
pope may as well be a jew, the reason the romans appeased was because they wanted to avoid jewish rebellion, so they they were like fuck it, kill jesus.
>>
>>68224730
Worked out pretty great for Jesus in the end.
Where's the problem?
>>
>>68224730

Yet pontius pilate didn't even know who Jesus really was, he was blinded and misled by those kike religious leaders. Just like they are doing with the devil and the whole world now
>>
File: breaking-news(6).png (458 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news(6).png
458 KB, 640x360
soon
>>
>>68224730
>Pontius Pilate
>respected man
>doing his job
>reluctant to condemn Jesus
>forced to give in by the Jewish masses
>>
File: happy holy man.jpg (106 KB, 301x408) Image search: [Google]
happy holy man.jpg
106 KB, 301x408
>>68224730
>>
File: Sup Consul.jpg (135 KB, 1614x355) Image search: [Google]
Sup Consul.jpg
135 KB, 1614x355
>>68224730

>mfw the pope says I'm am Roman prefect
>>
>>68228227

shut
it
down
>>
>>68225175
Preach
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.