[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fucking fuck you fucktards.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Yr8hl3W.png (1 MB, 1007x1560) Image search: [Google]
Yr8hl3W.png
1 MB, 1007x1560
Okay you fucking faggots so I had a conversation with one of your people the other day and he litterally told me this to end his pro-donald trump speech:

>Donald Trump will build a wall and after that he will all be free from the politically correct nightmare, also belive it or not he is making anime real and so everyone in America will feel great again because he will make America great again.

What the fuck? HOW CAN YOU BE SO RETARDED? At first I thought this guy was, you know, trolling me or talking nonsense because he just was an idiot. But holy shit did he take it to the heart when I started laughing after saying this. Like... The fuck? Is the people who's growing up with your memes and retarded ideas truly beliving all this shit.

As a nigger would say "Hol' up". Allow me to analyze that for you motherfuckers:

>Donald Trump will build a wall
It will have to come from his own money and there are a lot of reasons and a lot of countries that would be against this.

>He will all be free from the politically correct nightmare
Okay, even though it sounds good it really means nothing since people has been politically incorrect for years and nobody gives a fuck since burocracy needs to be politically correct for certain rules of behaviour and common sense you fucktards

>he is making anime real
Okay, like... fucking how? How the fuck is he going to make kids with blonde hair throw up rasengans up everyone's ass meanwhile a fat neckbeard is fucking 3 beautiful girls that are her sisters and can transform into robots. This is probably the most retarded thing I've heard in any political speech ever in my life.

>America will feel great again because he will make America great again.
That's just like saying you are going to convince people to stop shitposting in /pol/ so you can make /pol/ great again. You are either delusional or a fucking idiot. "MAGA" is just a catchy sentence like "You are a faggot" or "where the hood at?". Nothing else.

Fuck this, I'm out.
>>
>>68224723
I agree with you, but

>burocracy
>>
>>68224723
>Spain doesn't want a wall

Why must Americans suffer because your ancestors couldn't keep their colonies in line?
>>
>>68224845

Fuck, I was so mad I wrote it wrong

>bureaucracy

Sorry, as you see english is not my first language. Thanks for that.
>>
*bureaucracy

Make Spain Great Again writing english properly.
>>
>>68224723
His platform is lowest common denominator tier

Can you really blame him?

Pandering to muh higher education fags will get him nowhere
>>
File: 1454913772149.jpg (88 KB, 718x960) Image search: [Google]
1454913772149.jpg
88 KB, 718x960
Story is fake and gay, didn't even bother past your first greentext. Even if you're not somehow, if you're looking for a candidate that has no retarded supporters, you're never, ever going to find them.
>>
>>68225005
Fun fact: The higher your education level, the more likely you are to actually vote in the U.S.

Trump will do well in a GOP primary that is split up among three or more candidates, but he doesn't stand a chance in a general election,
>>
>>68225181

The fun thing about this is that I've been hearing that since the begining when nobody expected Trump to be where he is now. I belive that sadly at this point shit could hit the fan.

America with trump will be rage, chimp outs and even a shor period of martial law at some point.
>>
File: image.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
896 KB, 700x600
What? You don't want to make anime real?
>>
>>68225181
what i meant to say is that most of trump's backing comes from disgruntled low educated folks. If he can convince 20% of those to actually go out and vote he might stand a chance

Hillary will bury herself, that's my prediction for the general election. She's batshit insane, insincere and has many skeletons in her closet

If Trump is truly a honest man (i doubt it), he might just make it with the ammo the gop has against Hillary
>>
Sorry but anime is going to be real he's shown signs of it happening already
>>
>>68224723
Trump is an example of why retards should be banned from voting.
>>
File: 1457468709027.gif (2 MB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
1457468709027.gif
2 MB, 700x393
>>68225594
my nigga
>>
>>68225349
You can't compare performance in a GOP primary to performance in a general election. They are two completely different beasts, and the voters Trump is courting are not going to win the White House for him - Period.

>>68225698
Trump is not an honest man. He is one of the most dishonest people to ever run for the office of President. His entire platform is based on grabbing at low-hanging fruit, particularly the issue of immigration. He has no substantive policy that is worth voting for. All of his speeches make him sound like a retarded 13 year old. He constantly divides the American people and his support is based on hatred of the "other". That's not going to cut it in the general election.
>>
>>68225594
Care to explain how that's going to happen?

>>68225782
Show me proof of it. I want to be impressed you faggot
>>
>>68224723
>maybe if I attack this strawman instead of Trumps platform I won't look like a fucking retard.
>>
Oh, another thing. What the fuck are "Dunk memes" and why are they so important for Trump's run?
>>
>>68227220
on /pol/ it means a terrible meme

on faceberg they actually mean it's dank
>>
>>68227349

Ohhh so it's "Dank". This guy won't stop saying "Dank". Well... That's another stupid fucking shit I guess
>>
File: morocco-spain-migrants-wall.jpg (297 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
morocco-spain-migrants-wall.jpg
297 KB, 690x388
>>68224723

>it will have to come from his own money and there are a lot of reasons and a lot of countries that would be against this

Mexico paying for it. Who the fuck cares what other hypocritical countries think about a border wall. Mexico has one on their southern border, Israel has one, you have one you swarthy Spanish cunt.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.