[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Political correct shit that pisses you off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: images (7).jpg (8 KB, 206x244) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
8 KB, 206x244
>so-called 'Islamic State'
>so-called
>so
>called
>>
It's because it hasn't been recognised as a country you pleb
>>
Mostly that shit about "reverse racism/sexism cannot exist because of privilege plus power = mc-hammer or whater"
>>
>>68224236
IS isn't recognized as a state.
No one doubts that it's Islamic
>>
>>68224236
Leave it to a Canada to be mad that someone isn't recognizing the sovereign status of a terrorist Islamic state.
>>
File: 1458537406863.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458537406863.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>>68224564
>>68224700
>>68224236
Did the US call the Soviet Union the 'so called Soviet union' before it recognized it? [Spoiler]no, they called it Soviet Union[/spoiler]
>>
>>68224564
liberals actively deny that terrorists or ISIS are islamic
>>
>>68224782
I'm pretty sure the Soviet Union was recognized as a state
>>
>>68224830
Not until roosevelt. For about 15 years after the revolution the US didn't recognize it
>>
>>68224236
Insisting on calling it DAESH is retarded but there's nothing wrong with saying the ''so called' Islamic State, even if it is a little unnecessary.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 300x168
>>68224236
when I see feminists act act like a broken record and say "but feminism is about equality of the sexes, REAL feminists don't hate men, misandrists do"
That's their ONLY response to any reasonable or factual arguement against feminism oh and
"I'm not a feminist, I'm an egalitarian"
Egalitarians are just as ass backwards as feminists, we can't live in a gender less utopia where everyone does the exact same shit because MEN AND WOMEN ARE DIFFERENT!!!
REEEEEEEEE
>>
ITT: Missing the point

its So-called 'Islamic' state, not so-called islamic 'state'

It's supposed to imply that the group isn't Islamic.
>>
>There are Pakis in my country

GET THE FUCK OUT AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
One of the worst I encounter is
>Why are you negative to islam? Are you racist

These cuck-fucks who create this worldview where religion=race fucking pisses me off.
>>
>>68224564
The 'so-called' in the statement moreso is about the 'Islamic' rather than the 'State' in Islamic State.
>>
>>68224889
It's so called 'Islamic state' you nonce

Like so called 'United Kingdom'
>>
>"Islam is not the problem, there are so many moderate muslims"
>"We must welcome the REFUGEES because they're all escaping from war"

Just to mention the first two that came to my mind. I can't even express the hate I feel when I hear those words.
>>
>>68224236
>See anon, they hate it when you call them Daesh
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.