[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Violence at Trump Rallies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: Gentle Ben.jpg (141 KB, 800x675) Image search: [Google]
Gentle Ben.jpg
141 KB, 800x675
I can't recall a recent American presidential candidate where violence became routine at campaign stops.

What are the implications of this new "feature".
In b4 jooooooos
>>
>>68224179
>blaming the right for the actions of the sorosbots
>>
>>68224179
The divide between class and race in the US ever widens.
>>
>>68224179
>jooooooos
get the fuck out kike
>>
>>68224179
Soros funded rent-a-mobs and stupid upper middleclass white kids
>>
>>68224328

This

I'm proud to be an upper middle class white kid, but fuck this demographic
>>
>>68224179
Well, just goes to show how different and radicals his views are.
Eg, lets have manufacturing jobs for Americans again.

I mean, when faced with the prospect of having to work and be a functional member of society, who can blame the average burger for getting upset?
>>
File: 790.jpg (94 KB, 609x603) Image search: [Google]
790.jpg
94 KB, 609x603
>>68224179
They seem pretty tame compared to the BLM protests in Missouri
>>
File: blm.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
blm.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2000
>>
>>68224179
It's all caused by the professional agitator sorons.
>>
>>68224179
But that violence always involves protesters, literally every time.
Maybe the biased media is wrong and it's the protesters causing all of this?
>>
>>68224936
That might explain the Chicago event but nearly every rally has 6-10 folks that get roughed up. Also what prevented him from using this tactic before?

Also I don't think any rich people are committing new funds to be specifically anti-trump. Even the Koch brothers are staying out of it cause they think it is a waste of money.
>>
>>68224310
>The divide between class and race in the US ever widens.

Trump will only make it worse.
>>
>>68225227
>But that violence always involves protesters, literally every time.

Yes and it's always Trumpfags beating up protesters.
>>
>>68225227
It also involves media personnel but not as frequently.
>>
crazy it got turned on like a switch. I assume this will transfer to the next republican front runner if Trump doesn't get the nomination. "Uh....the people we hate are with the new guy now"
>>
>>68225303
One old guy punches an anti trump agitator doesn't compare to hundreds of anti trump protesters trying to crash every rally and snuff out the opposition like a bunch of fascists
>>
>>68225260
AZ had literal Soros employees blocking the highway
Not paid rent-a-mob types but actual people who worked for Soros foundations

media doesn't mention it at all
>>
>>68225531
why now though? I can't recall it happening like this at other presidential candidates.
>>
2012 I have no comment on because Romney was an overall failure. Going back to at least 2008, you didn't have BLM, Tumblr, fag marriage being legal and other degenrate groups converging. Sorros funding these cucks doesn't help matters any.
>>
>>68225544
If that was what happened it would be a different news item. That happened only in Chicago. I am talking about every other rally in Podunk Georgia that some one gets roughed up.
>>
>>68225303
>0.10 has been deposited in your account
>>
>>68224179
> I can't recall a recent American presidential candidate where violence became routine at campaign stops.
I can't recall a recent American presidential candidate who actually threatenned the establishment.
>>
because trumpfags are dangerous fucking animals who go around and riot and break shit up. They are dangerous retards in large numbers. Should line them all up and shoot them.
>>
>>68226115
wew lad
>>
>>68225938\
I don't understand what tumblr has to do with anything. I don't think he talks a significant amount about gays.

BLM is a result of the over militarization of American police, saturation of cellphone cameras and social media, and racism that has been there for a while.

Why should BLM target this candidate? Are you saying there are reasons that he attracts the endorsement of white supremacists?
>>
>>68224455
That's literally a centerpiece of the Bernie campaign as well, ausbro. Plus I don't think anti-trumpers typically have good reasons to oppose him, mostly they just shout "racist" and call it a day
>>
>>68226115
Not a single riot. You're confusing with Bernie Sanders and BLM.

> They are dangerous retards in large numbers. Should line them all up and shoot them.

10/10 for hypocrisy. GTFO Bolshevik scum.
>>
>>68226105
Obama beat Clinton. I can't think of a bigger threat than that prior to Trump.

Also I can't see Trump being a serious threat since Presidents don't actually pass laws. If he does serious crap unilaterally he can be impeached.

Andrew Johnson and Clinton showed you only need the votes to determine if some one gets impeached.
>>
File: 1458152224364.png (44 KB, 311x341) Image search: [Google]
1458152224364.png
44 KB, 311x341
>>68224398
its racists to be proud to be white anon
>>
File: muh progress.jpg (146 KB, 454x1034) Image search: [Google]
muh progress.jpg
146 KB, 454x1034
>>68226424
>I don't think he talks a significant amount about gays.
its a states issue. You have faggots in pic related who do no research and share clickbatey articles.

>BLM is a result of the over militarization of American police, saturation of cellphone cameras and social media, and racism that has been there for a while.
It's about niggers getting killed by police because they lack docility in the presence of law enforcement thus submitting to a trial by combat which sometimes results in death.

Over militarization is bad when your city is being burned down? Come on son.
>>
>>68224179
If Trump and his supporters were so bad, why are there no attacks at Hillary and Sanders rallys, only agitators from outside groups targeting Trump rallys, Kinda makes you wonder.
>>
>>68226982
How do you reverse supreme court decisions?
That sounds disingenuous.

You are saying things that would not have changed since the civil rights movement. Are you saying black people have become more violent in the last 3 years?
>>
>>68227146
You guys like to post pictures of BLM at that Berny rally. He actually let them take the stage for a minute or two and you like to portray him as a "cuck". Did Soros pay for that too?
>>
>>68227264
Now that they have a movement, they've certainly become bolder.

Source: I live in Chicagoland area. Shit has gotten pretty terrifying in the last year or two.
>>
>>68227779

I thought the violence in Chicago was primarily gun owning civilians. BLM is not a Chicago centered movement.
>>
>>68228204
>gun owning civilians

https://youtu.be/ER0eQwzu2lo?t=49s
>>
>implying most of these lib cucks don't deserve a good ass kicking
>>
>>68225276
tats impossible mate, Obama has already fucked it up beyond human;y possible
>>
>>68229039
Yeah, that is Baltimore centered around a specific issue. The terrifying nature of Chicago is kind of unique to Chicago.
>>
>>68225855
>I can't recall it happening like this at other presidential candidates.

Because the "protesters" spit on Trump people call them racists throw shit at them harass them even before they get inside the rally
>>
File: 1458527174519.jpg (228 KB, 1218x940) Image search: [Google]
1458527174519.jpg
228 KB, 1218x940
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.