[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP BTFO BY JOHN OLIVER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 32
File: Chaika.png (228 KB, 920x868) Image search: [Google]
Chaika.png
228 KB, 920x868
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU8dCYocuyI
prove him wrong: pro-tip you can't
>>
File: 1458257483405.png (214 KB, 1024x1113) Image search: [Google]
1458257483405.png
214 KB, 1024x1113
>>68223892
john might not be so popular in a few months
>>
>>68223892
JOHN OLIVER = 100% JEWISH ANTI-TRUMP PROPAGANDA.

Sad, isn’t it? Americans spend hours per day receiving Jewish brainwashing, social engineering and degeneracy via cable TV, Hollywood and Newspapers. The JEWS controls the media, and the media controls YOUR MIND. America is a nation of hypnotized Jew-poodles. Everything is controlled by the Jewish Media Cartel- and they are all in cahoots with each other. The writers, producers, vice president, and field producers are 85% Jewish. 67% of americans are sheep who believe anything the government and media says.

Media Presidents and/or owners:
Jew - CBS - William S. Paley, Leslie Moonves
Jew - NBC - Jeffrey Zucker
Jew - ABC - Stuart Bloomberg and George W. Bodenheimer
Jew - ABC News - David Westin
Jew - CNN - Gerald Levin, Reese Schonfeld (co-founder)
Jew - FOX - Gail Berman, Rupert Murdoch Crypto Jew - MBS - Ronnessen
Jew - Daily News - Maxwell, real name Hoch Jew - US News - Zuckerman.
Jew - New York Times - Sulzberger
Jew - MGM Chairman - Harry Sloan
Jew - BBC - Michael Ian Grade, Mark Thompson
Jew - Sirius Satellite Radio - Scott Greenstein
Jew - Sony Pictures Chairman - Michael Lynton
Jew - Paramount Pictures - Bradley Alan Grey
Jew - 20th Century Fox - Sherry Lansing
Jew - News Corporation - Peter Chernin
Jew - Columbia Pictures - Kaufman
Jew - Warner Brothers - Barry M. Meyer
Jew - Reuters - Rothschilds
Jew - Associated Press - Rothschilds
Jew - The Young Turks - One Turk and 2 Jews. Creators Cenk Uygur (Shabbos goy), Ben Mankiewicz, Dave Koller
Jew - Clear Channel - Andrew Levin
Jew - Warner Co - Martin S. Davis
Jew - Dreamworks - Spielberg
Jew - Walt Disney Television, Touchstone Television, Buena Vista Television - Micheal D. Eisner
Jew - VIACOM - Sumner Murray Redstone, real name Rothstein
Jew - MTV - Murray Rothstein
Jew - Nickelodeon - Murray Rothstein
Jew - Universal Pictures - Stacey Snider
Jew - Universal Studios - Ron Meyer
etc...

Who Controls America?
https://thezog.wordpress.com/
>>
>>68224183
>>68224096
>nothing actually disproves him
weep the tears of anal annihilation
>>
File: 1456892832049.png (440 KB, 788x885) Image search: [Google]
1456892832049.png
440 KB, 788x885
>>68223892
The Slimey Limey just keeps getting more and more pitiful. I hope he takes care in public. He's in for a serious ass kicking.
>>
File: CorporateCuck.png (45 KB, 1109x901) Image search: [Google]
CorporateCuck.png
45 KB, 1109x901
>>68223892
Go suckle Soro's dick Sweden alongside your corporate cuck britbong
>>
File: 1386121634606.png (157 KB, 625x370) Image search: [Google]
1386121634606.png
157 KB, 625x370
>>68223892
The Congress are completely controlled by Jewish Lobbies such as AIPAC, ADL, National Jewish Democratic Council, Republican Jewish Coalition with their BILLIONS hang ALL the hacks on Capitol Hill on a Jewstring. The biggest Democratic Party donor is George Soros (Jew) and the biggest Repubilcan Party donor is Sheldon Adelson (Jew) and America's biggest political contributor overall is Haim Saban (Israeli dual citizen.) No matter which party you vote for, the Israel lobby has already bought them. Both the donkey and elephant have giant hooked noses and keep kosher. Democracy is a code word for Jew rule through their "shabbos goy" proxies. Every President since Kennedy has been under the complete control of Israel and has been a puppet picked and supported by the Jews and nothing more.

Both treasonous parties are bought and payed for by the Jews and their lobbies. That's why they hate Trump because he can't be bought and controlled.

GOP establishment is attacking Trump.

Soros/Hillary are so desperate now that they're just throwing the lowest of their zombies straight into the gears.

Sanders is responding by calling Trump a "pathological liar." but the head of Chicago protest has already claimed responsibility for the protest and he's definitely a Bernie Boy.
>>
>>68224442
>>68224319
>>68224308
Seriously though, i want arguments against his other then "muh jews" so i can use it on libtards
>>
File: Trump Border Wall.jpg (624 KB, 1650x1275) Image search: [Google]
Trump Border Wall.jpg
624 KB, 1650x1275
>>68224582
First off John is once again peddling and talking shit, I think he gargles it offstage to practice before he goes on set.

Walls have worked for countries in the past, however expensive the wall is the current cost of illegal immigration in the USA is so hilariously high that the wall will pay for itself in the first month and is a one time investment with maintenance which is a penny compared to what is paid now PER YEAR.
>>
>>68223892
>Not a single valid fact-checked point made in an entire 18 minute video
Shoo shoo slimey limey.
>>
File: bankbanter.jpg (505 KB, 1847x735) Image search: [Google]
bankbanter.jpg
505 KB, 1847x735
>>68224778
John deliberatly spreads misleading information, hiding behind his job application as a """comedian""" to pedal satire and jokes as some sort of political insight.

Take a look at this, John makes the reformation of Trumps Atlantic city businesses look like some sort of terrible failure, when Forbes praised him for his business acumen when other men of his caliber failed to get out as cleanly as they could from a failing city.
>>
>>68224582
John Oliver hit piece on Trump. As we documented, this hit piece was written by a Jew.

Who wrote it. Josh Gondelman.
>>
File: Wall builder.png (60 KB, 1317x324) Image search: [Google]
Wall builder.png
60 KB, 1317x324
>>68224929
This post is also relevant, but libshits are incredibly low information voters and so will regurgitate what a corporate hound on a Clinton paywall wants, any attempt to call him out on it will be deflected by the defense that he is only a comedian.
>>
>>68223892
Why isn't he mentioning that both Cruz and Kasich also want to build the wall?
>>
>>68225107
His masters know it is only for show and only Trump can make good on his promise and being a threat.
>>
>>68225107
Kasich just did a 180 on the topic and is backing amnesty.

OH JEEZ, OH GOSH
>>
File: 1458544081062.jpg (76 KB, 716x611) Image search: [Google]
1458544081062.jpg
76 KB, 716x611
here's your (you)
>>
File: 1451748481880.png (70 KB, 1024x797) Image search: [Google]
1451748481880.png
70 KB, 1024x797
>>68223892
Walls are racist

yeah okay
>>
Welp, if Stefan Molenux fucked the limey fuck once, he will do it again.
>>
>>68223892
do people actually find this guy funny?
>>
Even the studio audience finds it difficult to force themselves to laugh at this shit.
>>
>>68225693
John Oliver was actually kind of funny when he was still in Bongland.
Then he sold his soul to the Rosensteins and Goldmanns of American media and it's gotten to him.
>>
>>68226177
Speaking as a bong, bonglanders found him boring so he moved
>>
>>68223892
o would like to see trump hyped kids debunk that.

No its not the jew, its john oliver making the most of what ppl is talking about at the moment.

Get ready your tinnfoil hats and the vaseline.
>>
>>68223892
That stupid Brits math is completely wrong he must be using the metric system.
>>
lol its funny how delusional and stupid people can be just to deny they have been proving wrong.
>>
>>68227518

>brit math????

did you even go to school? math is universal you fucking dumb scum. they use the same metric system as you by the way, the only stupid countrys in the world who still use those useless units.
>>
>Walls don't work
I invite him to come over to Belfast and ignore our walls. I'm sure that would go great for him.
>>
File: upqaAJS.jpg (98 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
upqaAJS.jpg
98 KB, 800x600
>sweden

shit thread
sage in options
>>
>>68227730
you just watch it and you are dening it? how stupid can you get kid?

just accept you are stupid and an autist, and you are just following a hype becuase you are a stupid little shit
>>
>>68227815
Build wall, Pablo.
>>
>>68227815
how much more shit is mexico going to be after you pay for the wall?
>>
>>68227812

>he destroyed my idol and i cant say anithing to protect him
>mommy mommy ppl on the internet are destroying my arguments
>just insult them kevin, like you been insultin ppls opinion you dont like since you were 8 yo

mod we got a minor here !!
>>
>>68227887
you just wached a video about it and yet you keep saying the same, like a stupid shit nigger who is trying to prove a point by repeating you are stupi.

You sir are no better than anigger.
>>
>>68227958
>he destroyed my idol
not even close
>>
>>68227815
TEN FEET HIGHER
>>
>>68228020
I live with walls. I know they work. No jumped up public schoolboy with a cushy Hollywood life can tell me otherwise. Build wall.
>>
>>68228105
Creative and daring.

You should be a comedian.
>>
>>68228140
you live in your safety bubble, not a wall.

fucking autist.
>>
>>68228032

>he destroyed your anus

Now you are butthurt lmao.

So here is the deal guys.

Say 5 things to prove oliver wrong, and say this wall works, i want math and numbers, and things that make sence please.>>68228140
>>68228105
>>68228032
>>68227887
>>
>>68228245
>Safety bubble
I don't think you quite understand what Belfast is or what our walls are there for. These aren't gated communities. These are 50 feet walls to protect one side of the community from the other and vice versa. And they work. Buildo wallo Paco.
>>
It's no longer CURRENT YEAR 2015 so he has no power
>>
>>68227472
>>68227616
>>68227690
>>68227815
>>68227958
>>68228020
>>68228172
>>68228245
>>68228351

Here, take these 9 (You)s, my friend. You deserve them for all this effort
>>
>>68228378

>autismo
>becuase you are from belfast your words are going to have a special meaning ? lmao

we get it you are a special snow flake from belfast.
>>
>>68228351
>Say 5 things to prove oliver wrong

he is a comedian paid to say stupid shit

you are saying stupid shit for free

start saving up for the wall, fuckface
>>
>prove him wrong: pro-tip you can't

It's easy to prove him wrong.

Trump successful Businessman.
John Oliver pompous Comedian.

When it comes to business I know I wouldn't trust a salty British comedian with a contract.
>>
>>68228535
>Live with walls
>hurr u fink did means u no about walls?
Buildo wallo.
>>
So all /pol/ has is JEWS!!1 and "I live in some shit hole country and OUR wall works"?
>>
Oliver pedals assertions as facts under the veneer of comedy. It pretty much goes like this

>You think he's right
>Haw haw I have great political insight

>Point out inaccuracies and lies
>I-i-it's just comedy bro

We saw it before with the failed Drumpf meme. It was pointed out that many of the "failed" Trump products still exist, that Trump's name has been the same for several generations and was only Anglicized by an ancestor compared to Jon Stewart changing his own Jewish name within his lifetime, etc.

I haven't watched this segment yet, so this would be a general response to what he probably said, like most anti-wall proponents.

Most of the estimates against the wall assume the best of the immigration situation (minimizing or ignoring the economic damage they cause) while also playing up the cost of the wall to the most pessimistic level. They also try to argue that getting Mexico to pay for the wall is impossible, as if we will be asking instead of pulling it out of them by other means such as altered trade arrangements or indirect payment through new tariffs.

>>68228709
LEAF
E
A
F
>>
>>68228598
it will be more funn debunking a comendian isnt?

You are a normal person without real expertie or experience in the matter, why are you talking then?
>>
>>68228772
ok tell me 5 things in that "economical damage" immigrants make.

Delight me please, whats the immigration damage?
>>
>>68228772
MEME
E
M
E

Also nice attempt to tell yourself you're right before even watching the piece lol
>>
>>68224582
Anytime someone brings up how it's racist to build a wall between the US and Mexico, bring up the fact that Mexico has a wall between them and Guatamala.
>>
>>68228668
did you know autist ppl repeat the same thing over and over again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5xL4SMQ6g8

cute little fellow you are.
>>
File: donald-trump-protesters.jpg (191 KB, 1780x884) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-protesters.jpg
191 KB, 1780x884
walls don't work, guys
>>
>>68228981
Like calling someone an autist five times in a row? Nice try Jose. Build wall.
>>
>>68229011

>getting triggered by ppl expresing themself, like you are doing right now
>mah freedoom

Good work jimmy, good work little buddy
>>
>>68229052

>you wont fool me, i am smart enought to notice you been repeating the same thing i have been doing to you
>so i am better than you for doing the same as you.

the autist mind work in myterious ways now you know it
>>
>>68224294
you have to have a point to be disproven
>>
>>68229184
I'm curious if you can feel the cognitive dissonance when you make posts like this. Why are you against the wall anyway? Only criminals would be affected. You're not a criminal, are you?
>>
>>68224582
Replace 'jew' with 'wealthy globalist' and you should be fine.
>>
>>68229299

>only criminals will be afected

brainwashed shi, and you come to pol?

lmao

Good for you kid, you can tell ppl how you got your ass pounded by a

>mexican intellectual.
>>
>>68229262
That's it, bury your head even further and pretend the big meanyface libruls and their "facts" can't hurt you
>>
>>68229184
Causing a public disturbance isn't covered by freedom of speech. It's like yelling "fire" in a movie theater. If they protested by the road they would have been fine, but they protested on the road.
>>
>>68229011

Fuck, that irony.
>>
Someone should challenge john for a live debate without his scripts.
>>
>>68228859

>Drive down cost of labor to the point of being noncompetitive.

All those jobs people claim Americans are too good for so we need illegals for them? Maybe people wouldn't be too good for them if they didn't pay less than minimum wage. Believing the economy NEEDS illegals to work for so little is especially a major flaw for any liberal that belongs in amnesty/naturalization and raising the minimum wage, because all of the sudden they're citizens that need to be paid 15 dollars an hour.

>Medical
Illegals get ER healthcare without having to pay for it, they know they won't be turned away. They go to the ER when their children have the sniffles because it won't cost anything, and drive up the cost of such care for everyone else.)

>Drugs
Obviously this is a minority of the illegal immigrants, but a very vocal one in terms of damage. In addition to the harm that drugs inherently cause American citizens, you have the money spent to police them, the damage they cause in pursuit of their drug trade (e.g. killing competition, witnesses, etc). Mexico also pushes these criminals our way whenever possible to leave our law enforcement on the hook for apprehension and incarceration- another drain on our system.

>Money flowing from America into Mexico.
Drug money is a part of this, but so are the illegal immigrants who work here to send money back home.

>>68228917
John Oliver's pieces are shit designed to make liberals chuckle and nod their heads in approval. Even when you think he's "right" the 'facts' are usually misrepresented at best and dishonest at worst.

For example, I loathe Common Core. Oliver's Common Core piece is still garbage, and it doesn't really properly address a vast majority of the issues Common Core actually has. He obsesses over an (admittedly stupid) story with food that ends with a pun and the questions for it, but he doesn't actually address WHY the standards are garbage.
>>
>>68229461
What irony? Did the trump rally get cancelled? Because if not, it kind of says something about the efficacy of walls to stop things
>>
>>68229404
>Not a single counter argument
I hope you're better at laying bricks than you are at arguing, Manuel.
>>
>>68224183

and? you have yet to make any counterarguments against Oliver's points. shouting CONSPIRACY ZOMG is not a legitimate argument and only serves to reinforce the perception of Trump supporters as ignorant, racist morons.
>>
>>68228859

1. Healthcare
2. Cost of policing
3. Use of public goods like roads/parks/etc
4. Depressing US labor market
5. Shifting money from US to Overseas
>>
>>68229452
actually it is in your constitution.

I suggest you to read your laws.

Freedom of speech, is not criminal speech you stupid fuck.
>>
>>68229580
Got his debate rival right here. Would pay a boxing PPV fee (like $60) to watch this limey fuck get his colon BTFO

https://youtu.be/Jf3vW0e_Wgc
>>
>>68229690

There are exceptions to the first amendment, including speech likely to result in violence, threat, hate crimes, etc.
>>
>>68224308

>destroy the establishment

trump has literally benefited the MOST from the current economic and social systems, so what in god's name makes you think he's going to do anything to change them?
>trump voters actually think trump cares about them in the slightest
>>
>>68229690
Blocking a highway isn't freedom of speech. Freedom of speech doesn't cover things like direct threats of violence or shouting "fire" in a movie theatre.
>>
>>68229594
You really think you can just be right because you say so and not have to watch the piece lol it's kind of funny
>>
>>68229597
Haha, right? It'd be like only having a fence to stop people from getting in rather than building a real wall.
>>
>>68229690
That depends on the interpretation, which is the entire point of the Supreme Court. Don't pretend to act like you understand US law.
>>
>Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Border Wall (HBO)

I didn't realize it was on HBO.
I know putting out garbage is nothing new for them but usually it's glossy garbage with high production values.
This is just "Daily Show: Slimey Limey Edition"
>>
>>68229797
You should really watch the piece to get an idea of how well "real walls" work out
>>
>>68229939
Israel's works pretty well.
>>
>>68223892
>immigrants commit less crime than native born
>let's just ignore there is an illegal missing in that sentence and that statistic is redundant to the topic
john is quite the kike
>>
>>68229790
Okay, I'll bite.

>Assumes Trump is wrong about cost and uses an incredibly pessimistic assessment of the cost to say it would cost too much

Alright, so I got that. So far so good.

>Quotes Vincente Fox saying Mexico won't pay for it.

So we also hit the idea that Mexico has right of refusal when they really don't if their "paying" for it is indirect like a tariff. 2-for-2 right now.

>The Wall won't stop everyone.

Well, no shit. But if it puts a huge dent in that number, that's good. Tunnels are much less of an issue for a first world country, we have seismographs. Catapults could theoretically work but add an entirely different level of complexity to the issue and make it much easier to intercept than a drug runner that can just cross the fence.

>Let's buy everyone a waffle iron!
I think we're done here.
>>
>>68230012

Israel is pretty small. And they have unlimited Jew gold.
>>
>>68230199
>Th-that doesn't count
Figured as much.
>>
>>68229594

>Drive down cost of labor

your teens think: why would i work my ass off were they are going to pay me minimun in a hard work, do an easy job at mcdonalls and get paid the same.

Your niggers live off welfare, and a lot of white lazy ppl too, dont you see this? niggers and lazy white shits are talking all your tax money for free, most of latino families that have welfare, also have a job.

>Medical
Illegals get ER healthcare without having to pay for it, COMPLETE BULLSHIET

You are stupid as fuck, ilegals always stay in a low profile, why would you go to a place were they are going to ask you about your complete personal information? Think please dont just say random words.

>Drugs
If there is no consumer, there is no seller. Teach your children and teens real values, that goes beyond racism and xenophobia, violent and bad enviroments make your teens more suseptible to drug abuse, recreational college drugs are a big thing in the usa, you are the no1 consumer of all mainstream drugs in the world. Its not mexico problem, we like your money you love our drug, fix it please.

>Money flowing from America into Mexico.
what about the sttate tax they pay when buying gas, food, clothing, rent, and all the commodities, are they excent of that just for being ilegal? were does that money goes to?
they send a part to mexico, but they have live expenses too that they consume it goes straight

>>68228917
John Oliver's pieces are shit designed to make liberals chuckle and nod their heads in approval. Even when you think he's "right" the 'facts' are usually misrepresented at best and dishonest at worst.

This just proves how stupid you are with all the myths of immigration, and you are all stupid shits for this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHtsBY146Ds
>>
>>68229690
>go into movie theater
>yell FIRE!
> there is no fire
>be surprised when I get arrested
>m-muh first amendment
This is you
>>
>>68230321

>Lazy teens
Jose, maybe those jobs would pay a decent wage if illegals weren't driving the cost of labor down.

>Medical
Look it up, Jose. Our ERs are LEGALLY BOUND to treat anyone that shows up, regardless of immigration status or ability to pay. Most of the $2 billion Medicaid pays annually for emergency treatment costs is to cover visits by illegals who can't pay.

>If there's no consumer, there's no seller
And if the seller can't reach the consumer, the fact that the consumer would buy it is no longer a problem.

>They pay some of their taxes when they buy things
Yeah, but they don't pay other taxes because there's no documentation for them to be taxed, and any money they send home leaves the economy.
>>
>>68230260

I wasn't agreeing with the other leaf. Just nitpicking.
A wall would be great.
I expect he'll settle on something less costly though, such as stronger fences and more border checkpoints.
>>
>>68230661
go being delusional some other board kid, this is /pol/ serious talking here please.
>>
>>68230702
Denial suits you.

Its ok bob no one will tell you are are stupid or anything for thinking that.
>>
BEADY
E
A
D
Y
>>
>>68230786
>>68230741
Man ill gladly burn and kill mexicans even though my parents are from there.

Fucking scumbags. Caring so fucking much about OUR fucking elections. We dont give a shit about you. Because your a corrupt shit hole that cant even stop people from hanging decapitated bodies on bridges.

Learn to stop being corrupt fucks you dumb pieces of shit. Instead of coming on to 4chan to talk about AMERICAN politics when your country needs to be fixed far more than ours.
>>
>>68230321

build a fucking wall paco tacotetl

jajajajajajaaaaaaaa
>>
File: its.jpg (98 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
its.jpg
98 KB, 480x480
>>68230786
>"Mexican Intellectual" has no real counterpoints and tries to use dismissive, snarky thought-terminating cliches to persuade others rather than actually mustering a decent defense.

I see you've learned your debating skills from John Oliver.
>>
>>68230741
Look up schenck v. US before running your mouth
>>
>>68230973
>panama

1 statte in mexico have more wealth than your shitty country lmao
>>
>>68224096
This. Gonna be a whole swath of new pundits and elected officials once Trump is elected.
>>
>>68230983
its not debating when ppl keep repeating the same shit over and over again.

debating is comparing your information with others ppl and see how bad and brainwashed you are.
>>
>>68231133
Yet one of us has cited numbers, laws, and real issues, while the other has only offered an objection to the aforementioned by saying each "is wrong" or "not that bad" with no supporting evidence.
>>
>>68230321
>Illegals get ER healthcare without having to pay for it, COMPLETE BULLSHIET

Worked as an administrator in a Hospital in Shitcago
This happened EVERY FUCKING DAY
Emergency medical care can not be denied by law so the illegals would use the ER fo every thing from colds to hangnails they would be treated and just walk away.

They also used the CFD Ambulances as taxis
Call in complain of chest pain when they get close to their destination just say you feel better and demand to be let out

You're a lying faggot paco THE WALL JUST GOT 10 FEET HIGHER
>>
>>68231043

lol everyone in latam knows mexico is a joke. lets just hope you dont come southwards when the wall is built
>>
>>68230940
your parents rised a racist son a bitch.

tell them they did a great job educating a piece of human garbage, or did your dad shit you in one big turd?

Your corruption, you cant see it, because your goverment control every information there is so tha tpublic dont go nuts, becuase they cant handle truth.

In mexico at least we got ppl who is being killed for leaking information about corrupt.

So tell me annon, why is not rare that if you have more money and more information than us, you know more about others countrys corruption than your own contry corruption?

guess agian faggot.
>>
>>68228934
There is no fucking wall between Mexico and Guatemala, maybe a fence in some areas but most of the border is unprotected.
Stop pulling stupid ideas out of your ass and do some actual research.
>>
>>68231379
every one in latam want to be mexico kid we already knwo that, thats why they hate us as we were the usa
>>
>>68231384
Woah now, Pedro, just because you guys can't build something if your life depends on it doesn't mean we can't.
>>
File: 1445124662984.jpg (471 KB, 1600x1218) Image search: [Google]
1445124662984.jpg
471 KB, 1600x1218
>>68230786
Face it Paco you got rekt and are now whining like a babby all over the thread.

So glad america is between us.
>>
File: 1458447174792.png (61 KB, 720x1043) Image search: [Google]
1458447174792.png
61 KB, 720x1043
>>68231384
>>
>>68231434
orale bueeeyyy osote posolotee

>>68231380
mexicans literaly on suicide watch
>>
>>68231434
>taconigger lashing out on poorer than him
lol build that wall faggot
>>
>>68228934

>bring up the fact that Mexico has a wall between them and Guatamala

Except that they don't. It's just a facebook meme
>>
>>68231513
get rekt? when? lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inCUtR9RSKc

i only see a bunch of loser trying to debunk what oliver and i just said.
>>
File: liberals_cant_into_meme.png (20 KB, 874x472) Image search: [Google]
liberals_cant_into_meme.png
20 KB, 874x472
>>68223892
>>
>>68231379
Mexicans would probably flood Brazil.
>>
>>68231599

>repeating a quote out of contex is not funny, its actually lame.

Try hard faggot.

either you know you are trying too hard or you are not trying at all.
>>
File: image.jpg (328 KB, 1556x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328 KB, 1556x1600
>>68223892
Check CNN, kike. http://youtu.be/NkSo0QQLUfE
>>
>>68231664
10 feet higher pablo.

What I don't get is people like you trash on America but yet you're obsessed with our politics and want in so badly.
>>
>>68231664
B u i l d w a l l
>>
>>68231727

dont know about me, but youll actualy have to try harder either with your jump skills or your job looking skills when that wall is built
>>
File: 06-tunnel-map-full.jpg (350 KB, 2000x1665) Image search: [Google]
06-tunnel-map-full.jpg
350 KB, 2000x1665
>>68231732
5 feet foundation for 20 feet tunnels, seem legit.
>>
>>68231807
>trying to use my own words agints me
>trying too hard it is then
>>
>>68231434
>every one in latam want to be mexico
Hah visiting CA and everyone makes fun of mexicans. Terrible culture!
>>
File: 1457103616925.jpg (87 KB, 970x967) Image search: [Google]
1457103616925.jpg
87 KB, 970x967
>>68231664
>trying to
LMAO

He just did and you ignored it and shrugged it off.
You have no argument.

Everyone in this thread is laughing at you beaner.
>>
File: kawaiishit.jpg (34 KB, 960x480) Image search: [Google]
kawaiishit.jpg
34 KB, 960x480
>>68232077
sempai notice me
>>
>>68232077

look at all those pacos caring about american politics, their future is at stake here no wonder theyre all so worried
>>
>>68232186
yeah i have no argue
>>68232077
>>
We need to have a mexican spy program set up. Where i can find illegal immigrants by gaining their trust with my spanish and skin color.

Than deport their ass to Mexico.
>>68232106
i can already tell the user behind this pc

"IM WHITE!! YO SOY BLANCO Y ARYAN!!"

Lives in a tourist area in a gated community.

"we have no problems in mexico!! USA IS CORRUPT OMG!!! ITS GOOD HERE I SWEAR!!"

Meanwhile heads are being found in garbage cans.
>>
>>68232261
>yeah i have no argue
Yes, I know you have no argument, subhuman.

Why are you even in this thread anymore?

lol get killed by mexican drug lords you genetic trash
>>
>>68227815
OK maybe you are still in thread. Why doesn't Mexico want to build the wall? It seems like a good opportunity for some money if you paid for it you'd get 10000 jobs.
>>
File: racistson.gif (500 KB, 300x268) Image search: [Google]
racistson.gif
500 KB, 300x268
>>68232307
i dont have to prove anything to you, not i have the interest to do so.

it doesnt matter if i am white or blakck.

But i think someone is a racist, puting my race over my opinion.

Good job amerilard.
>>
>>68230161
John Oliver is a fucking retard if he thinks some 8 months pregnant bitch or 70 year old mexican grandma is going to climb a 35 foot ladder and rope down the other side.

Also tall ladders are fuckin expensive.
>>
>>68223892
What's his point exactly ?
>xenophobic
Is it xenophobic to prevent illegal aliens from sending drugs over?
>mexico won't pay
Trade deficit, taxing illegals sending money back. He's a businessman, he knows how to get people to pay.
>It's expensive
Mexico will pay for most of it, if not all, anyways.
>WOW.
It's eminent domain. Deal with it. They would be compensated if they just agreed.
>Booooo. Environment and graves
Muh feelings
>>
>>68232476

Well, his argument there is that lots of illegals are people who overstay their visas.

Which is not entirely wrong, but it's like saying that the police should stop working if they can't catch every single criminal even though they can catch most of them.
>>
>>68232430
>Good job amerilard.
Mexico has a higher obesity rate than USA.

ALSO, if you ignored niggers, the american obesity rate would be on par with most european counties.
>>
File: 1442114375340.gif (2 MB, 309x174) Image search: [Google]
1442114375340.gif
2 MB, 309x174
>>68232430
Shut the fuck up.

LE IM Not a RACIST YOU ARE!

Meanwhile mexican news and univision only show WHITE fucking reporters. Because mexcains live in a place where being white = you are great and rich. And brown = dumb.

You are the true racist. GO watch univision and jerk off to wanting to be white. You people are fucking retarded.

And no i dont want to be white. Guess what unlike your true racist country we dont have only white people on our news telling us everything.
>>
>>68225877

>Implying its not a laugh track
>>
>>68232585
you are not getting it leafboy.

>ppl like to eat in your country
>ppl have money for being fat,
>mexico dont have food stamps or welfare
>those ppl are working their asses for being fat

See the diference now? so you are telling me we are wealthy amough contrys? yes we are
>>
>DUDE WAFFLES LMAO
Yeah, totally destroyed.
>>
>>68223892
>30 foot wall
>buy 31 feet ladder
>use rope for other side (Trump stumps himself)

LEL
>>
File: news-graphics-2008-_660973a[1].jpg (148 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
news-graphics-2008-_660973a[1].jpg
148 KB, 600x300
>>68232866
>>mexico dont have food stamps or welfare
Yet then still end up as fat lards somehow

kill yourself lmao
>>
>>68232772

>univision is not mexican
>its called elitism not racism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P67pkaESDhU

>the money is the skn color here.

we dont have each other, when kids have something so say, they just do it, and then beat each other, and the next day they will be playing soccer togheter.

The diference is that your kids, hate each other becuase your parents hate each other, and they teach them how to be racist and xenophobic.

Thats a fact, we educate better our children, so they wont become a cry baby faggots who gets triggered by everything.
>>
>>68233120
>so they wont become a cry baby faggots who gets triggered by everything.
oh the ironing
>>
File: ironing.jpg (18 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
ironing.jpg
18 KB, 400x267
>>68233236
>the ironing
>>
File: 1455835403198.jpg (102 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1455835403198.jpg
102 KB, 640x640
>>68233120
we are a NICE COUNTRY ;'(

WE are not racist like evil amerikanski!!!

DEPORT HATE not immigrants ;'(

Meanwhile goes into another room

"hAHHA america gets SUB HUMAN indios! HAHAHAH "

"man i wish jennifer liked me :'( shes so white! uh!! i want to race mix her and see that white pale ass on my cock!! why am i not white :'("

Claims to not be racist.

SHut. That bullshit.

UP!

go jerk off to some BBC porn because you can relate to being the black guy.

Mexicans are so racist and live in a caste system. They will cut of someones head. just to try and impregnate pic related cause she is white!
>>
>>68233323
enjoy the soap in your brain.

My work here is done.

Have a nice day ppl.
>>
File: 1456115603311.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456115603311.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
>>68233120
Here.

I have to go to work now.

ENjoy this picture and jerk off to it. you sick fuck. I know your just a hypocrit who wishes he was white.

Thats one thing i hate the most about mexicans. YOu faggots want to be white so bad you will do anything it takes to not be seen as "mexican"

Your a fucking slave and BITCH! in your own fucking country. You will never EVER break free from your mental enslavement of wanting to be white.

Now go jerk off and pretend your having actual sex with a white girl. Because you hate yourself and just dont want to admit it.
>>
>>68223892
he's just an advertisement
>>
>>68233506
its vacations for everybody in mexico right now. Enjoy your work amerifat drone.
>>
>>68223892
Trump has a solution for those who overtsay their visas as well. Guess what? Liberals hate that as well.
>>
>>68223892
I stopped watching when Oliver said ''a construction guy told me''.... he can't debate something he knows nothing about, he already lost the argument. I live in NYC, Trump in a champ at building things way under budget and fast. He literally gets property from the government that is impossible to get, because the government knows how efficient and cost effective he is... in some cases, he pays 12% of what the government would have spent.
>>
File: 1457356946128.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1457356946128.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>68233293
>what is a joke
what a spic newfag holy shit
go back to r e d d i t and mexico
>>
>>68233120

>educate our children better
>cartels execute anyone that stands up for truth/morality/anti-corruption

pick one
>>
>>68231921
Can't those just be filled in?
>>
File: 1418043337302.jpg (8 KB, 217x250) Image search: [Google]
1418043337302.jpg
8 KB, 217x250
>>68225534

Having a border is racist.

What a great time to be alive.
>>
File: 1457379430248.jpg (6 KB, 240x255) Image search: [Google]
1457379430248.jpg
6 KB, 240x255
>>
>>68224183
Don't forget that every text book publisher in the USA is a Jew.
>>
>>68231700

Worst forced meme since milhouse
>>
>>68223892
Not sure which is worse, you fucking queers who worship this bucktoothed faggot or the bucktoothed faggot himself.
>>
>>68227958
Vas a pagar por la pared detodo modo.
>>
>>68223892
>China has a wall
>Israel has a wall
>Vatican has a wall
>Mexico has a wall
>Egypt has a wall
>Spain has a wall
>DMZ is a wall

>American wants a wall
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: tAYggYB.jpg (246 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
tAYggYB.jpg
246 KB, 1600x1200
>>68223892
Of course swedkeks are olivecuck lovers.
>>
>>68235921
RARE
A
R
E
>>
File: wall cost.jpg (110 KB, 1305x384) Image search: [Google]
wall cost.jpg
110 KB, 1305x384
>>68223892
>>
>>68224183
>this is trumps base
lol president clinton it is then
Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.