[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you voting for Bernie "Race Traitor"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4
File: thepolcandidate.gif (707 KB, 1718x1577) Image search: [Google]
thepolcandidate.gif
707 KB, 1718x1577
Why aren't you voting for Bernie "Race Traitor" Sanders /pol/? Every major candidate attended that event but him. Trump did, and Trump "loves israel" and "has a lot of jewish friends" Trump is bought and paid for.

Bernie Sanders is the only candidate that would stop the weapons trade to israel. It'd be like another shoah.
>>
>>68223331
No, thanks without Israel all the Jews would come here.
>>
>>68223331
Because he can't win. It's over for Bernie Sanders.

Sorry!
>>
>>68223331
theres a reason why theres so much shilling for trump here and all the anti bernie memes
>>
>>68223559
Nah man, he's still got a mathematical chance, and all the black people states have already voted.

That's another one. Black people hate him. That's gotta be like another 20 points in /pol/s book.

Seriously, the candidate hated by jews and black people is running.
>>
>>68223331

Just because you're anti-Jew doesn't mean you can't be anti-white, which Bernard Sanderstein most certainly is.
>>
>>68223820
>anti white
>educated white people almost esclusiveliy vote for him

His policies would be a boon for white people.
>>
>>68223331

This guy went on record to defend against multi-culturalism for Israel but wants the same treatment for the U.S. He will be a greater ally to them than even Hillary.
>>
>>68223900

>educated

Having a degree in LGBTQA+ Studies doesn't make you educated, Reddit.
>>
>>68223331
It's a trick. He's a Jewish Trojan Horse. His willingness to skip AIPAC and spit in the face of the Zionist lobby is proof that he's a Zionist who will cede American sovereignty to Israel.

Vote for Trump.
>>
>>68223331
The only reason Bernie isn't going, is because Trump is there.
>>
>>68223331
>bought and paid for
Citation needed
>>
>>68224229
Trump is going to stab AIPAC in the face. "I am the most pro-Israel man on this stage" is code for "I will bathe in the blood of Jewish children as they watch their parents burn in the ovens."

Vote for Trump, fucking degenerates.
>>
>>68223761
>That's another one. Black people hate him. That's gotta be like another 20 points in /pol/s book.

When asked if all lives matter or black lives matter, Sanders confidently answered that black lives matter. He also believes white people cannot know what it means to be poor.

Blacks don't hate him because he isn't trying to appease them, they hate him despite his best efforts to suck up to them.
>>
>>68223761

>hating your own race

cuck

>black people hate him after pandering to them non-stop for his entire election bid.

ultra-cuck
>>
>>68224322
As he sends them off to the gas (real this time) chambers he will say "ITS JUST A PRANK BRO"
>>
>>68223761
if he just follows this formula x(2*6)xy/63*c(45)3 he will win. Sorry, it was decided before he decided to run. Hillary the criminal will be your canidate
>>
>>68224322
"I will build a wall and make mexico pay for it" is code for "I will do no such thing, but you'll vote for me anyways".
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 717x880
>>68224846
Nice try Reddit.

I hope you're one of the spics he hangs from the Wall's ramparts.
>>
File: 1458504171622.jpg (326 KB, 1152x851) Image search: [Google]
1458504171622.jpg
326 KB, 1152x851
>>68224322
>Trump is going to stab AIPAC in the face.

No he's praising Israel, and promise more funding for Israel and to rip up the Iran deal.
>>
>>68224915
>Nice try Reddit.

REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT

EVERYONE'S FROM REDDIT
>>
>>68223331

What a punchable face.
Ugly kike
>>
File: image.jpg (260 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260 KB, 800x800
>>68224846
The corrupt government and the cartels benefit off of no wall getting rich from the drug trade.

The mexican people are the ones having their lives ruined. They will support a wall to cut off the funding to their corrupt leaders. This American Awakening will have a domino effect world wide
>>
>>68223331
This man is not going to win. He's lost too much.

Also, aren't his views on mass migration stricter than those of many Republicans, Kasich, for that matter? Sanders is opposed to open borders, as far as I know.
>>
>>68224976

That's BS.Cruz and Rubio already called him out on not being as Pro-Israel as he claims.

As they promised to suck Israel's balls Trump himself couldn't offer much.
>>
You need a Jew to outjew the Jews
>>
>trump is lying about his campaign promises, except the ones I like

I don't understand how you guys seriously swallow that particular pill. Feel the Bern.
>>
>>68225392
White people don't know what it is like to be poor
>>
>>68223331
Kek I thought he wasn't embarrassed to be a jew
>>
>>68224205
Isn't Trump's daughter Jewish anyway?
>>
>>68225206
>As they promised to suck Israel's balls Trump himself couldn't offer much.

He could say he wants to go to war with Iran, which he said several several times now. He's a good little Zionist, like his children.
>>
>>68225596
>Isn't Trump's daughter Jewish anyway?

BUT YOU STORMFAGS WILL LOOK OVER THAT NOW WON'T YOU
>>
>>68223331
>Why aren't you voting for Bernie "Race Traitor" Sanders /pol/?

>traitor

The moment he becomes a traitor, he loses all his credibility.
How long until he decides to flip-flop and backstab you?
A real leader sticks to his roots and message.
>>
>>68225378
It seems everybody is a Jew. Trump himself is not only pro-Israeli, he also has a strong connection to the Jewish culture and religion
>>
>>68223331
Because diaspora Marxist Jews are problem, not Zionist Conservative Jews. And AIPAC is of zionist Jews.

Support diaspora marxist jew is literally counter productive to our movement.

TRUMP 2016
>>
Hillary and Sanders are the only anti-Israel pro-Iran deal candidates.
>>
>>68223409

This. Keep the Jew containment zone.
>>
>>68224155
>picturing bernie in feminist dance therapy class

Kekk
>>
>>68225787
Okay, so there are good Jews and bad Jews
>>
>>68225623
Jewishness passes by the maternal line, if anything Trump stole one of their sons
>>
>>68225603

As i said he's bs-ing.Cruz is the real best goy left in the race and Trump can't afford to look even more like Hitler by not sucking up as much as possible to Israel.
>>
>>68226061
>As i said he's bs-ing.

He marched in NYC for Israel.

His daughter is Jewish.

You stormfags are the stupidest motherfuckers on the planet.
>>
>>68226061
>Trump can't afford to look even more like Hitler

So you admit Trump is Hitler and a Nazi?
>>
>>68226202
>>68226186
Getting mixed messages here
>>
>>68223331
Because Bernie's still a Jew, he's just a Globalist Jew against a Zionist Jew.
>>
>>68226202
you're some kind of idiot aren't you?
>>
>>68226386
Bernie is against open borders and mass migration. Even Republicans (a lot of them) support open borders, Kasich for one.

He's not gonna win though
>>
>>68226061
>trump lies except when I agree with him.
>>
>>68226186

>He marched in NYC for Israel.

Cool, And?Do you need a link to debate where he got attacked by both Rubio and Cruz for not being as big a shill for Israel as they are?Or the attacks after that?

>His daughter is Jewish.

Doesn't stop other jews from attacking Trump now does it?Including a Holocaust survivor's lmao

>You stormfags are the stupidest motherfuckers on the planet.

You sound more like a stormfag desu.They are the ones that believe all jews are exact same.

>>68226202

>So you admit Trump is Hitler and a Nazi?

I wish?More point was that the left is already accusing him of being.
>>
>>68223820
He isn't anti-jew at all
However his voting base is
So he can't bring it up
>>
>>68223331
Because Israel is our greatest ally. They are also redpilled on the danger of Muslims
>>
>Trump is bought and paid for.

WHEN WILL YOU REDDIT KEKS UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CANNOT BRIBE A BUSINESS MULTI-MILLIONAIRE

TRUMP = DOESN'T NEED MONEY; DOESN'T GET MONEY
BERNACH GUTMAN = LITERALLY PAID BY SOROS
>>
>>68226855
>TRUMP = DOESN'T NEED MONEY; DOESN'T GET MONEY

Why do you think a billionaire cares about you or me at all?
>>
>>68226855
>BERNACH GUTMAN = LITERALLY PAID BY SOROS

LOL no
>>
Of course Trump loves Israel. His foreign policy is practically identical to Bibi's.
>>
>>68226553

>trump lies except when I agree with him.

Sure.He can't just go "I don't want to ban mexicans and muslims anymore"

There's no point in that as the left will never forgive him anyway.He will only lose the support he already has.

But the biggest reason i "support" him is because he is entertaining, triggers leftist cucks and doesn't bend to faggot organisations like BLM.
>>
>>68225787
you're a magnificent goy
http://davidduke.com
>>
>>68225935
there are no good jews
>>
>>68223761
>That's gotta be like another 20 points in /pol/s book.
Nope, he still sucks the black reparation cock, despite it not working for him.
>>
>>68223331
>thinks all jews are the same

wew lad, bit prejudice there.
>>
>trusting a Jew ever
>>
>>68223331
Why do you keep wasting your time here, S4P?
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.