[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The wall will be about as effective as the TSA. You know it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 97734622-1260x650.jpg (180 KB, 1260x650) Image search: [Google]
97734622-1260x650.jpg
180 KB, 1260x650
The wall will be about as effective as the TSA. You know it's true.
>>
Sad all those TSA agents will eventually come down with cancer due to frequent exposure to x-ray equipment.

Hereos, they are.
>>
>>68221568
It's rage inducing when you realize those fucks having a starting salary of 40k a year.
>>
>>68221767

the ones here in utah make $14 an hour. salt lake international airport.

although i'm sure it really depends on the position. that pay is for the basic bag-scanning grunt.

i know this 'cause i do security for a living. better to be an armed private guard than tsa.
>>
>>68221767
I wonder if they know that they're useless and universally hated
>>
>>68221767
Really? One of those fuckers made my sister cry. She called her a murderer. She was also black.
>>
>>68222018
They're mostly blacks so they don't really care.
>>
>>68222165
>She called her a murderer.

Well? Was she a murderer?
>>
>>68221568
like the post office, the TSA is a huge affirmative action scam
>>
>>68221568
What wall? There's not going to be any wall.
>>
>>68222660
What do you think would happen if the blacks couldn't get jobs?
>>
>>68221568
The TSA is pretty effective at pissing me the fuck off, if that's the evil we are unleashing on illegals I'm all for it.
>>
>TSA is ineffective

they seemed to have shit on lockdown pretty good last time I went through security
>>
>>68222008
Lol what's up you fat fuck
>>
>>68222934
Bombs? Sure I guess?
Drugs? No. Not at all.
>>
File: 4L_vUWS5JMz.jpg (187 KB, 598x460) Image search: [Google]
4L_vUWS5JMz.jpg
187 KB, 598x460
>>68221568
Really, and you base this on what evidence? Everywhere else walls are used they seem to be effective. How many jobs did East Germans steal from west Germans while their wall was up?
>>
It works for Israel
>>
File: 29938374774.png (442 KB, 630x360) Image search: [Google]
29938374774.png
442 KB, 630x360
>>68221568

TSA story:

>brother moved to Phoenix, AZ for college back in the day
>graduates, meets a nice girl, they're getting married
>mark the date, arrange my airfare
>week before the wedding comes, time to fly
>drive to extended stay parking lot, park car for 2 weeks, put tarp on (it was winter don't want snow sitting on my car for 14 days) take taxi to Laguardia
>Go to terminal, TSA check before hand, normal shit
>Go through full body scanner, agent says I've been selected for extra screening
>"why"
>"sir you have something suspicious in your pants"
>"I've emptied my pockets, nothing in my pants"
>"come with us sir"
>sit in a room for 30 minutes alone, waiting...thirsty as fuck
>3 men and a woman with a video camera come into room
>"sir were going to have to ask you to remove your pants"
>"why"
>"we believe you have something suspect or illegal on your person"
>"no"
>"sir we can and will obtain a warrant to conduct a full body search including but not limited to your body cavities"
>"are you fucking kidding me..."
>"sir please comply, everyone in this room wants the same thing as you, to go about our days in peace"
>"fine"
>strip down to my boxer briefs
>"sir...your underpants as well"
>"fine"
>long pause as 3 men awkwardly fondle my testes and crack
>"ok sir you're free to go, have a nice day"
>"so you brought me in here to molest me?"
>"no sir we've been given orders to screen passengers with, umm, larger than average genitalia, drug smugglers have been hollowing out fake penis' and inserting drugs into them."
>"wouldn't your scanner see through a hollowed out rubber cock?"
>"have a nice day sir"
>"WOULDN'T YOUR SCANNER SEE THROUGH A HOLLOWED OUT RUBBER COCK!?"
>agents leave

Flying...never again. However flattering it may be, I don't want to be raped by 3 men ever again, dem memories tho.

:^)
>>
File: 1458517301083.jpg (38 KB, 567x523) Image search: [Google]
1458517301083.jpg
38 KB, 567x523
>Americans SIGN for this shit in their constitution
>Act all jumpy anyway
>>
>>68222008
>>68222018
>>68222165

Yea when I was job hunting I went to the federal job site and that's what they said.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.