[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Explain one racist trump policy >Wants muslims to wear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: darkgreenpepe.png (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
darkgreenpepe.png
54 KB, 500x500
>Explain one racist trump policy
>Wants muslims to wear star of davids
>Wants all muslims out of america

Clearly thats racist or at least religiously prejudice
>>
>>68221484
Gonna need a citation on this
>>
>>68221484

> religions are now races
>>
>all muslims have to wear star of david?
>all msulims out of america...
source? this changes things
>>
File: 2578.jpg (650 KB, 1919x1151) Image search: [Google]
2578.jpg
650 KB, 1919x1151
>>68221484
Islam is not a race.
>>
Build a wall to keep brown people out
>>
>>68222126
Did he say brown people or illegals? We keep illegals out in Ireland too. The ocean helps.
>>
>>68222390
Im bretty sure he called them dirty wetbacks
>>
>>68222526
But he didn't though.
>>
Proofs?
>>
>>68222526
Link me to that and a lot of the hate I have for the lest will vanish and hate for the left is where a lot of trumps support comes from.

He is the lessor evil.
>>
>>68222114
This is so splitting hairs. I mean yes, you're technically right, but that just means that instead of being racist he is bigoted. It's not at all an improvement. His policy toward Muslims is clearly discriminatory.
>>
>>68222864
Islam is a fascist ideology. It's not wrong to hate fascist ideologies. It's specifically against democracy, freedom, equality etc. Women are subservient, to men, men are subservient to the religious class.

Anyone who isn't a Muslim is dirty. It just goes on and on.
>>
trumps just a meme
>>
Why would they have to wear the star of David? That's the Jewish symbol.
Wouldn't the crescent moon make more sense?
>>
>>68222114

Islam is a race to see how quickly you can fuck everything up for everyone else to bring them down to your level of degeneracy
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with discriminating against Muslims. They are dangerous in numbers, and should be regarded with absolute distrust.
>>
>>68221484
I wonder how trump's gonna deal with ex-muslims, specifically those facing persecution because of apostasy?

Take me for example. I was born muslim here in malaysia, so i'm legally considered muslim by the government, and there's nothing i can do to change my identity as a muslim. So even though i don't believe in islam, legally in malaysia i'll always be a muslim. So how's my status, a non muslim by faith but muslim by my country's law, in regards to being able to enter the states?

now i don't have any plans of outing myself as an apostate, or going to the states any time zoon, but there are apostates here who are outed, either by themselves or by others, and they're desperate to get out. But still in their id they're muslim, since they can't change it because of the government not letting them do so. How then will the states, under trump, respond to people like these wanting to enter the us? Seems non humanitarian to refuse them tho.
>>
>>68222938
I think it's fair to criticize Islam as a religion. I do it all the time. But to make it law that all Muslims should not be allowed to enter the United States is troublesome. It harkens back to the days of anti-Chinese immigration or how we treated the Japanese during World War 2.

In fairness to Trump, as I recall he did not directly propose identifying Muslims. However, when asked if he would go that far, he did not deny it. If he really does want to mark Muslims and practice surveillance of their mosques, I find it very troubling. Although I don't agree with Islamic ideology (or any religion for that matter), there are many good Muslims in my community. They deserve the same freedoms as any other people.
>>
>>68223223
Would a true believer denounce Islam to enter the US?
>>
>>68221484
You're an embarrassment. He isnt wanting to kill muslims he just wants to slow he flow and vet them properly. Me on the other hand i say nuke the fucking lot of them before they wipe us all out.
>>
>>68221484
>prejudice
Prejudices are all built on real world facts. Whether a group against which the prejudice exists decides to challenge it and change its behaviour, is what matters.
Muslims seem to be confident in their culture, even though it's seen as wrong by the rest of civilised world, and refuse to change themselves, accepting the prejudice.
Therefore the prejudice is relevant and the group can be acted against according to it.
>>
>>68222864

Not the definition of bigoted either. Try again. I know you have only so many buzzwords.
>>
>>68223285
The uk is performing random spot raids on mosques right now.

I have no doubt that there are good Muslims however ireland doesn't have secret police. We could not afford to monitor and police the multi cult the way that you can. It would be a terrible move for us.

I don't think that Muslim immigration represents a threat to the US. You are mixed to hell and have the extensive policing facilities needed to maintain that
>>
>>68221484
>Islam is a religion
>>
>>68223285

so what youre saying is: "blah, blah, blah im a huge faggot. feed me dicks"?

ok i got it.
>>
>>68223223

thats a tough one.
>>
>>68221484
>>Wants muslims to wear star of davids
[citation needed]
>>Wants all muslims out of america
[citation needed]

Shill thread. Sage and ignore.
>>
>>68223316
God knows what those jihadis are willing to do. Take for example men wearing burqas. It's haram to dress up as a woman, but if you're planning to kill people by hiding a bomb under it it's ok. Suicide is haram, but suicide missions are considered permitted. So i don't know what jihadis might say regarding denouncing islam to get entry into the states.

for the normal devout muslim they probably wouldn't do so.
>>
>>68223223
Japan doesn't let non Japanese in and nobody gives a shit about that.
>>
>>68223797
I don't think trump would actually ban Muslims. The small number of violent Muslims would not destabilise US society or make it any more violent than it already is. They have the equipment to put down their regular race riots.

Small countires like Ireland on the other hand count not deal with mixed communities. We can't even get catholics and protestants to get along in the north of the country.
>>
>>68223943
I can understand that. You have a different country than our's. In my community there are people from Jordan, Iran, Saudi Arabia and other countries and to characterize all of them as potential terrorists is disingenuous. They're computer guys, restaurant owners, students, small business owners and other ordinary members of the community. Yes there are some Islamic terrorists out there but I feel it is blatantly discriminatory to assume all Muslims are as such when many have assimilated.

>>68223637
astounding argument
>>
File: welcome to tumblr.jpg (232 KB, 640x737) Image search: [Google]
welcome to tumblr.jpg
232 KB, 640x737
>>68223285
So? What was wrong with the anti-Chinese/Japanese rhetoric?

It kept us safe, and it obviously hasn't had much of a negative impact on those people as they're one of the best performing racial demographics in the U.S. Carter did it with the Iranians, and that kept us safe too.

Besides, what is the downside?
>>
>>68223425
>Prejudices are all built on real world facts.
Prejudice
[prej-uh-dis]
noun.
1.An unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.
>>
>>68221484
i know its straya but what part of
>we are at war with the middle east
>isis is trying to kill us
>terrorists are coming into countries disguised as refugees
do people not understand? this isnt trump making some random attack on muslims this is being fucking smart jesus christ people are idiotic
>>
He wants them out because they keep causing trouble, not because of their skin.
>>
>>68224177
>astounding argument

thankyou.

muslims, even if not terrorists, are fucking arseholes. especially muslim arabs. enjoy all your muslims though. i wish i could send you mine too.
>>
>>68224231

Source for this anime?
>>
File: 1450506778219.png (299 KB, 360x497) Image search: [Google]
1450506778219.png
299 KB, 360x497
>>68221945

Go back to sucking Mohammad until He shoots his brown load all over your non-existent wife
>>
Isn't spying on Muslims violation of the First Mendment?
>>
>>68224231
The reason those people are doing well is because our policies changed toward them.

The way the Chinese were treated in this country was ugly, especially in my state. They were summarily lynched at times, beaten up, marginalized and detained for months at a time. They were criticized for their cultural habits of smoking opium and for many Chinese women being prostitutes, but these were direct effects of the actions of the West. The British and the US had introduced opium to China and made it an addiction. The Page Act limited the number of Chinese women who could come to the United States and thus created an environment where prostitution would thrive. Admittedly, Australia and Canada had similar anti-Chinese stances and Australia's immigration laws were even stricter.

I understand the argument for internment of Japanese during world war 2, but it was wrong to assume that all japanese americans were guilty of being enemies.

The downside to these policies is that it restricts the freedom of many legitimate American citizens. I believe that Ben Franklin said something along the lines of (paraphrasing) "he who would abandon freedom for security deserves neither."
>>
>>68221945
There is no source.
The media asked him
>would you do X? What about Y? Or Z?
About databases and shit
And he replied
>we aren't ruling anything out
Which according to libcucks, means he wants all Muslims to be deported into the oven
>>
>>68225043

Can I have the source on that? To use against libtards I know
>>
>>68224816
Its not your own freedom that you would be abandoning for security so its not really relevant. Restricting the flow of outsiders into the US is more a maintenance of freedom of the citizens of the US.

Allowing spying on US citizens what your quote is applicable too. Thats an actual loss of freedom in return for security.

Ireland isnt less free because its easy for us to control our borders. We are very selective in who we allow in.
>>
>>68221484

0/10 try harder
>>
hmm maybe we should just ban all religions /pol/?
>>
>>68225144
It's in one of his 1-to-1 interviews, but I've forgotten which
>>
>>68225251

inb4 lolsofunny fedora image
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.