[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on Holacracy for government purposes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
What are your thoughts on Holacracy for government purposes?
>>
>>68218547
Holocracy brings chaos to big companies, but can work on smaller ones.
Hierarchy brings homogeneity for the better or the worse. But it's easier for progress and development, specially on bigger companies.
>>
Same shit
Different shape
>>
>>68218547
circles are better than triangles
>>
>>68218547

nature is hierarchical
>>
>>68219025
This
My fellow Asians will know how fucking bad hierarchy is. Abuse of power and general bullshit is abundant in heirarchy
Your boss will fire you because he doesn't like your shirt, or because he's in a bad mood.
>>
>>68219193
Hey fellow Indian.

And I just gotta say man, poo in loo.
>>
>>68218547
Holacracy canĀ“t make Half-Life 3 possible.
>>
>>68219486
No government will make Half-Life3 real. Not even pointing to Gabe's head with a gun.

>>68219045
Not really. It's about the law of the strongest.
>>
So you wanna spread the power of decision on the whole working collective? This would break the hold that those that control the means of production have and would give it to the people that actually produce the goods, connecting them better with their product and empowering them.

Cool.
>>
This is retarded, have you seen Debian?
Left: Debian autism. Right: Glorious Arch Linux.
>>
>>68220095
This wasn't my idea at all. Holacracy should be applied on the high spheres of government.
>>
Hierarchy > Holacracy

Holacracy simply sounds like a cute rebranded form of collective ownership/management. Let me put it to you this way: The top companies are the ones that are the most successful and until they decline, the most efficient. Those companies are hierarchical. Others such as co-ops aren't and they fail.

No matter how much people want to cry about it, the fact is that a benevolent dictatorship will nearly always trump any other form of leadership.
>>
>>68220453
It seems like something that should be applied to every level, especially bottom up.

What are the arguments to apply this to the goverment, but not to work place or some other aspect of social interaction?
>>
Holacracy is a meme

Just like all those 'jobs' mentioned
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 750x500
A Holacracy simply will not be effective. With not central authority to govern and be the final arbiter of judgement, it goes into disarray as desperate groups stratify and struggle to organize. Organisation through democratic means still mess they'll be excempt from an authority to make judgement.

Who's going to give orders? Somebody is going to have to, there needs to be a central form of power. In time of warfare, who's going to give the order to retaliate? Will each sub group of the bureaucracy work on their own accord, and kind of make assumptions and get in contact with each other smaller circle to figure out what they're going to do? No, they're gonna need some cunt who tells one group to do something and another group to do something.

At the end of the day, it will end with different sub groups trying to yell over each other as a giant democratic mess. There always needs to be final judgment, authority and punishment.

Just another leftist pipe dream.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 255x198
>>68221590
>organisation through democratic means still mess
Meant to say "through democratic means will mean they'll be except ..."

I'm on a phone, fuck me and this tiny keyboard
>>
>Takes away large incentives for bigger work loads
>Assumes that people will still be hard workers
>Without proper authority hierarchy cross-departmental response time will usually be slow

It would work in a male only environment. It requires too much team effort and good will otherwise
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.