[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pediatricians Fucking Fed up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: aw_shit_nigga.png (523 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
aw_shit_nigga.png
523 KB, 960x720
http://www.acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

Pediatricians have had enough of this bullshit people are foisting upon the weak, vulnerable, and impressionable children and doing so with solid facts and data. Science to the rescue!

Feels good man.
>>
>>68218427
Two genders that god created

>Male
>Female

wtf is this binder gender bullshit??? Does this planet needs to be purged again by an asteroid?
>>
>>68218427
wtf I hate science now
>>
>>68218427
I can't believe this is actually happening. Is the pendulum actually swinging back? Is 2016 truly the year of meme magic? Praise be to Kek!

>>68219733
>binder gender
Jesus not even office supplies are safe. What next, staple gender? Paperclip gender? WHERE DOES IT END, DAMMIT?
>>
bump so that the Redditors that false flag on here all the time can see and get butthurt
>>
>>68218427
About fucking time lads
>>
>>68220123
Until trump becomes president or the world gets nuked.
>>
>>68220123
>Is the pendulum actually swinging back
Well it will swing back eventually
I have told you faggots numerous times, just sit back and wait.
Crossdressing is one thing, pumping your body with hormones is another
These people are doomed to crash hard into Big Mama Nature's cruel and politically incorrect reality headfirst and start dying like flies as the steroid body builders did
Why risk being labeled whateverthefuck-phobic if you can just get /comfy/ and enjoy the happening?
>>
People that encourage transgenderism in children or give aid to should be arrested. Parents should be put in jail for child abuse.
>>
>>68221254

Well they are taking themselves out of the genepool anyway.

It's a bit shit that we are in the only century this will ever happen.
>>
>>68218427
Waiting for the backlash of tumblrinas
>>
File: jean-reno.jpg (78 KB, 777x575) Image search: [Google]
jean-reno.jpg
78 KB, 777x575
>>68218427
>>68220123
>>68220951

>The American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds) is a socially conservative association of pediatricians and other healthcare professionals in the United States. The College was founded in 2002 by a group of pediatricians including Joseph Zanga, a past president of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), as a protest against the AAP's support for adoption by gay couples.[1][2] The group's membership has been estimated at between 60 and 200 members.

Wow, it is fucking nothing. I despise gender ideology as much as the next polack but using this organizations position in an argument will only result in embarrassment.
>>
>>68221625
Look at this man /pol/. He critically thinks. emulate him.
>>
>>68221625
Children adopted by gays are more dysfunctional than children of single mothers and that's hard to do. They're right about both transgenderism in children and gay adoption.
>>
Reddit already did some mental back flips on this.

Those doctors are radical right wing Christians.

>intelligent, dedicated adult physicians; Life devoted to science = stupid fundies because disagree with Reddit
>>
>>68221625
B-but they said s-something I agree with.
>>
>>68221859

It doesn't matter what positions they take on any issues, it is such a tiny organization it is irrelevant. You might as well tout an editorial from high school newspaper.
>>
>>68221880

It literally describes itself as a conservative Judaeo-christian organization you moron.
>>
File: IMG_20160321_000956.jpg (22 KB, 363x348) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160321_000956.jpg
22 KB, 363x348
>>68218427
>>
>>68221880
There's only two peer-reviewed studies supporting two different points supporting "Rates of suicide are twenty times greater among adults who use cross-sex hormones and undergo sex reassignment surgery, even in Sweden which is among the most LGBQT – affirming countries" and "Children who use puberty blockers to impersonate the opposite sex will require cross-sex hormones in late adolescence."

If we want to take down bullshit gender politics we need better evidence to point to than links to health apps and clinical pamphlets.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.