[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only acceptable crossbreeding of races is between Aryans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
File: 1457033020213.png (205 KB, 1600x960) Image search: [Google]
1457033020213.png
205 KB, 1600x960
The only acceptable crossbreeding of races is between Aryans and the Japanese for their superior computational skills and honor culture (read: qt.13 waifus) and our superior physicality and mental strength.

Slavs may also stay but will remain separate yet respected for their many victories and strong culture.

Honorary Aryans (Anglo) are allowed but are expected to help in the eradication of the Jewish menace from their ranks until they are pure.

Are these fair terms?
>>
File: pialamberg.jpg (60 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
pialamberg.jpg
60 KB, 500x333
Seems fair, but question: What about Finns? They really are not Slavic.
t. Racemixed Anglo-Finn-Czech(Prussia)-German
>>
>>68217782
Simply put...

If you're a nood bix, we won't mix!
>>
How about the Mediterranean master race? We wuz Romans n shit.
>>
File: Regina_Linnanheimo.jpg (24 KB, 220x311) Image search: [Google]
Regina_Linnanheimo.jpg
24 KB, 220x311
>>68220147
Roman genetics are already widely disseminated throughout the former empire, so in theory the SPQR is already in the fold. There is the problem though of the Berber's former occupation, Italia being less affected than some other countries such as Spain and Greece. I think the best course would be to revive the physiognomic sciences in addition to genetic screening to determine purity and fitness on a individual basis.
>>
>>68217782
> t.nigger
>>
File: TheAIDF2.jpg (2 MB, 1488x1393) Image search: [Google]
TheAIDF2.jpg
2 MB, 1488x1393
>>68217782
>Anglos
>white
>>
>>68217782
>The only acceptable crossbreeding of races is between Aryans and the Japanese
That false flag, fucking shill.
>>
File: TheAIDF3.png (157 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
TheAIDF3.png
157 KB, 429x410
>>68222065
>not wanting to breed Masterrace children

Ah Hello AIDF.
>>
File: Anna_Easteden1.jpg (122 KB, 332x500) Image search: [Google]
Anna_Easteden1.jpg
122 KB, 332x500
Every population has it's untermensch, it would be worse to mix with unters of your homogeneous race than ubers of an other master race, which I think we can agree Nips qualify.
>>
File: 6UwtSN8.png (81 KB, 361x375) Image search: [Google]
6UwtSN8.png
81 KB, 361x375
Fuck off, just because you have a fetish for Asian women doesn't make race-mixing of any kind acceptable. It's disgusting and more often than not, it just takes the worst traits of both races and discards the good ones.

I like steak, and I like peaches, and I like them both for totally different reasons. Steak satisfies certain desires than a peach cannot, and they have their respective strengths and weaknesses.

That does not mean I want to eat them together, as the two flavors, while individually good, create something disgusting when mixed together.
>>
File: trumpsisters.jpg (17 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
trumpsisters.jpg
17 KB, 600x315
>>68223834
I'll concede that point, any mixing is prone to unpredictability, and the more genetically dissimilar mixes are the more they tend to have erratic results. Purity is a worthy goal, and mixes don't really belong to either source group, but when Asia Major is cleansed of mongrels I can conceive of a place where a mix would have room to iron out the kinks, geographically in between the two sources. I'm not a weeb, btw, just saying.
>>
I'm Irish and German, am I good?
>>
>>68223834
Not to disagree with your point but I don't think steak and peaches would be that bad together.
>>
>>68217782
Patriotic, USA-loving yid here. Fuck off, cunt.
>>
I grew up in jewmerica and went to a jewish high school despite being a token goy. Jews were pretty based and could absolutely handle an unprecedented level of banter. That said, They had extremely high percentages of social justice faggots.

For a time being my high school had one of the largest GSA's in america despite being led by two heterosexual ice queen jews.

That said stoner jewbros are top tier for the banter.
>>
>>68217782
seek help
>>
>>68225969
I also went to a Jewish school my friend (I am Jewish tho) . I used to make Holocaust jokes in math class.

"my grandfather died in the Holocaust "

" Oh I'm so sorry bro "

" Yeah, he fell off the guard tower shooting at the Jews"
>>
File: 1457993391491.jpg (555 KB, 770x881) Image search: [Google]
1457993391491.jpg
555 KB, 770x881
>>68218822
>>68223500

[noted]
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.