[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
French voters demand Frexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8
File: FranceFlag_svg.png (42 KB, 488x500) Image search: [Google]
FranceFlag_svg.png
42 KB, 488x500
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/654175/French-voters-demand-Frexit-EU-referendum-Germany-UK-Brexit

>In a fresh blow to the EU, 53 per cent of the French voted in favour of holding a UK-style referendum on the country’s membership.

FUCKING DO IT FAGGOTS
>>
The best part is everyone know the "No" vote would completely dominate even if it's just a kneejerk reaction toward national policies. The question is being able to do it at all, but it's definitely gonna come up if you succeed in exiting
The EU is done.
>>
Thank you UK
Thank you France
This makes me so happy
>>
>>68216705
They won't. See the middle stripe of flag you posted and ask yourself why is it wider then the other two.
>>
they'll never do it and that's a shame
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
>>68216705
I'd love to see it happen. A Brexit harms Europe but allows it to exist. A Frexit would totally and irreversible wreck the EU. The EU, the ECHR and everything revolving around European integration was essentially a way to bring France and Germany together. These two are the axis around which the EU revolves. With France gone not only is it clear to the world that on an ideological level the EU doesn't work, but I believe many smaller countries will leave as well. With France, the only possible counterbalance to Germany, out of the picture it will become crystal clear to everyone that the EU is just Germany and its vassals (with Germany itself being a US client). Smaller nations will rapidly leave the EU. After that, the Southern nations, encouraged by France not collapsing after a Frexit and dissatisfied with Berlin having no interest in their financial affairs, will leave as well. Sadly I think the Netherlands will remain because "muh trade interests" but the EU as a pan-European project will end.

DO IT FRANCE! DO IT!
>>
>>68217723
shut up midget central european gypsy
all human life in Austria could be wiped in 12 seconds
>>
>thinking the globalists will even allow it

wow maybe they'll let you have a referendum and then just rig it to shit and then pump 1 million more fugees into your countries

it's over. we're next once chancellor clinton is elected.
>>
It's not even on the news or anything.

Will not happen
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (92 KB, 639x450) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
92 KB, 639x450
>>68217723
FRENCHED
>>
>>68216705
in 2005 we vote to keep our border it was a win by a landslide
yet the politic said we didnt vote properly and told us to fuck off.
it was a blatant violation or democratie, they know it and they will never ever allow anymre referendum in France.
>>
Inb4 France uses the same voting system for the referendum as they did to screw over FN.
>>
If france DO exit, would they continue to use the euro or switch back to the Franc?
>>
>>68218046
i miss the franc
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_European_Constitution_referendum,_2005

French people want to be french, not europeans. But our politicians don't want it, so they'll rig it as usual
>>
>>68218046

maybe not the Franc, or a new one then (it's too weak), but yes I doubt we would keep the euro when leaving the EU, that wouldn't make a lot of sense
>>
>>68218046
If we switch to Franc, it would be not immediately.

Pls leave the EU Britbong. It's your fate to destroy the EU, as you planned it.
>>
>>68217867
Only if America allows it. Can your planes even do GPS without your overlords?

>>68217951
Frechies always were backstabbing, intrigue plotting, cockblocking cunts, and now they have to pay the toll having nigger invaded soil. Burn to coal pay the toll.
>>
>>68218046
assuming we do manage to leave, we would probably get back to a national currency
it'd probably be a huge part of the debate, but considering the euro led to a crazy rise in prices I'm pretty sure a huge part of the population want to get rid of it
>>
It should be noted that Germans are demanding the same, it is all going to collapse.
>>
>>68218169
>Frechies always were backstabbing, intrigue plotting, cockblocking cunts

No evidence.
>>
>>68218169
>GPS

Glonass and Galileo.
>>
>>68218161
It's a pity, the EU wasn't all bad, but the over expansion and germany's power mongering really killed it.

I'm pretty sure scotland will be butthurt, demand independence so they can run off and join the more progressive EU or something though.
>>
>>68218161
We are trying Pierre, we are trying.
But the Jewopean Union is shilling hard atm.
>>
>>68216705
UK-France counterblalance to Germany's reign of terror?

Why does this sound so familiar?
>>
>>68218401
>It's a pity, the EU wasn't all bad
There's no way a monetary union without a fiscal union would have worked.

If anything the UK was the least affected because the UK kept their own currency and central bank.
>>
If you do leave I will never disrespect the French people again.
>>
>>68218281
You're on the same page.

>>68218286
Fine I'll give you that. Nevertheless you will need their permission to move your ass over the Alps.
>>
>>68218169

GPS is free and can be used by anyone all over the world, even direct ennemies of the united states can use it
>>
>>68216705
I'm pretty sure the country which stands for liberty, fraternity and equality will think it's only right to give the people a referendum.
Right?
>>
>>68216705
This is just what we need. Now we have competition on who can crash the EU first, and lo and behold its our oldest rivals.

Poetry.
>>
File: bison.gif (1021 KB, 288x162) Image search: [Google]
bison.gif
1021 KB, 288x162
>>68216705
Yes, yes!
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 533x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 533x628
>>68216705
>racist dumbfucks want stupid shit

Yeah, more news at 11...
>>
What happens to their money if they leave and the eu collapses?
Do they go back to franks?
>>
>>68218489
>You're on the same page.

Merely rumors, where are the proofs?
>>
>>68218553
By ballot or by the edge of a guillotine?
>>
>>68218621
Alsace-Lorraine pls.
>>
>>68218621
get back to tunisia, m'hammed
>>
>>68218553
Freedom cannot exist where the people are cowardly and devoid of virtue.
>>
>>68218667
>?
Is this supposed to be bait?
>>
>>68218621
(Toi)
>>
File: 1457721368471.jpg (69 KB, 460x609) Image search: [Google]
1457721368471.jpg
69 KB, 460x609
>>68218714
>Alsace-Lorraine
>>
>>68218621
You have to go back to Algeria.
>>
File: insufficient proofs.jpg (51 KB, 576x463) Image search: [Google]
insufficient proofs.jpg
51 KB, 576x463
>>68218770
>>
>>68218462
"fiscal union" is just a meme buzzword, the real problem of the Euro is that 10% of the economies which use it just can't cope with the currency exchange rate. No common fiscal policies can fix the fact that our economy deserves a currency that's at best worth 5% of a current Euro.
Having a second-class Euro on the other hand would help us immensely, along with Spain, Italy, Greece and the Balkan countries.
>>
>>68219000
*I meant 90% of the economies
>>
>>68218621
You have to go back to the Ivory Coast.
>>
>>68219000
>Having a second-class Euro on the other hand would help us immensely, along with Spain, Italy, Greece and the Balkan countries.
That being the case, why not just dissolve the EU altogether?

>"fiscal union" is just a meme buzzword,
No it isn't. The EU is looking quite a lot like the USA pre-constitution (so when they had the Article of Confederation).
>>
>>68218974
Well, nation Italy and nation France exist. Disprove this.
>>
Does ANYONE want to be in the EU anymore? France and England, DO IT.
>>
They won't let us. They'll just keep destroying the country, and the rest of Europe. And there's nothing we can do about it. French people are too cucked to elect the FN (although they do have a small chance).

The gubinment just started a new brainwashing "anti-racism" (read: anti-white) campaign. Business as usual in Jewry-controlled France. Will the French be strong enough to resist this new assault? Rien n'est moins sûr.
>>
>>68219226
Poland loves the EU. Fucking niggers of Europe.
>>
the image of france has been completely destroyed , when i think of france now i think about muslim and nigger no go zones in paris
>>
>>68219226
Poland and Germany.
>>
>>68218468
Why would you disrespect the french people at all
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.