[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do i have to love my country just because i was born in it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 878x814
Why do i have to love my country just because i was born in it? I fucking hate my country and this stupid rule
>>
dude you could be belgian
>>
>>68216687
Because you're country is the best in the world, OP.
>>
You should probably kill yourself because you think nihilism is intellectual.
>>
>>68216687
because its fun

USA USA USA USA USA!!
>>
>>68216687

If you hate it then leave
>>
>>68216687
Hi, Bernie.
>>
>>68216687
Consider suicide, no one will care. You know it to be true.
>>
>>68216687
Have you ever been to the grand canyon?
>>
>>68216801
this guy gets it
>>
>>68216753
This
>>
>>68216687
Do you love your parents even if you think they make bad decisions sometimes?
>>
>>68216687
Fuck off 10 year old.
>>
>>68216870
Good point. He should go there.

If he grasps the beauty, he will go on to love his country.
If not, then he can hurl himself off the side of the canyon.
>>
>>68216687
We will fuck you till you love us, BITCH
>>
>>68216687
no one is keeping you here you can go south and be the first one ever to sneak in Mexico, they are nicer there
>>
>>68216969
lol this
>>
>>68216687
>Why do i have to love my country just because i was born in it?
You don't.

Also, you're an adult, right? Why haven't you moved if you hate it?
That's what I did.
>>
>>68216687
Then leave. I hear Canada is always accepting.
>>
>>68217058
Based

Are you fucking the irl anime schoolgirls?
>>
>>68216687
M A R X I S M
>>
File: 1456361664168.jpg (68 KB, 614x498) Image search: [Google]
1456361664168.jpg
68 KB, 614x498
>LE CRY
>LE BOOM
>>
>>68216687

You owe it, that's why. If you hate it, change it.
>>
File: hith-jamestown-skeleton.jpg (932 KB, 1400x787) Image search: [Google]
hith-jamestown-skeleton.jpg
932 KB, 1400x787
>>68216687
because your ancestors died working so you can have this cushy fag life
>>
>>68216753
>you're

You can't do anything right, can you?
>>
>>68216687
Then leave. Its that simple. We won't miss you.
>>
File: barren.png (642 KB, 684x387) Image search: [Google]
barren.png
642 KB, 684x387
I'm not Hungarian, I'm an earthling, I just happen to
born on a piece of land, called Hungary.
See? simple.
>>
>>68216687
count yourself lucky you weren't born in australia so i cant beat you for being an ungrateful little shit
>>
>>68216687
don't confuse your country with it's government or politics. i hate both too for the shit they are causing but i at least appreciate the country. just hating that political correctness and SJW ideology ruin it.
>>
>>68216687
Kill yourself, white liberal cuck
>>
>>68217100
Dirty 3D women?
Fuck no.
>>
>>68217569
Nyet that ads to the anti's statistics. Use an exit bag if you must.
>>
I'm glad I was born here, but I've always wanted to live sonewhere else. I just find this country to be somewhat depressing to live in. I wish I were born in some quaint, tranquil little European country, like Liechtenstein or Slovenia.
>>
>>68218867
Why don't you move then?
>>
File: 1453493907285.png (2 MB, 1892x1797) Image search: [Google]
1453493907285.png
2 MB, 1892x1797
>>68216687
>>68193724
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2FAm3owySE

Spread Alt-Right Media!

/pol/'s influence only spreads to normies by getting its message out there.

Spread videos similar to the one linked, sub to the channel, etc.

Get Trump elected and expand our influence!!

Nationalism MAKES SENSE, as it involves loving your people and your land!

The Government isn't supported by Nationalism, unless the Government is Nationalist!
>>
>>68218913
I didn't pursue a higher education. I'm just a simple home inspector. I don't have the money nor a positive resume. I could probably learn the language though. Night classes for language are cheap.
>>
>>68216687
You don't
It just means you're opinion is discarded when it comes to discussing most things of said country
>>
>>68218867
I felt similarly but then I realized I could achieve very similar here if I just moved to a small state
And that's what I plan on doing in the later half of my life
>>
>>68219146
What "higher education"? It's your stupid american way of thinking that makes you say that, there's no correlation between "going to college" and having a higher education.

You need skills, that's all. Just work on them. Save some money, learn the language, take a plane ticket, and boom. That simple.
>>
>>68216687
go do a back flip off the freeway overpass.
you know you want to do it, you edgy faggit.
>>
File: 1449757420152.png (37 KB, 812x700) Image search: [Google]
1449757420152.png
37 KB, 812x700
>>68216687
If you don't like the a country. GTFO. It's just once you're out. You realize the grass isn't greener on the other side and you either A. Go back home or B. Be one of those guys who try to force you're own principles on other's.
>>
>>68216687
If you look at every other country and can't find one you want to move to and love. Then you should just Love your country because your ancestors died to make it what it is.

Of course if your a recent immigrant then you are a fuck head and should just cut off you're dick and choke on it.
>>
>>68216687
Dude you ARE your country.
>>
>>68218398
This guy gets it. trust me, i'm an expert
>>
>>68219646
No, he is
1 / 318.900.000 of his country.
>>
>>68219549
This desu
What /int/ taught me was that pretty much every first world country is essentially the same and that the ones that are somewhat different would never accept me the way I'd want to be accepted because that would essentially ruin what made them unique (Japan is a good example of that)
>>
>>68219437
It's about employment. Don't I need to find stabile work to keep my visa? How am I supposed to keep a trade job when most European countries are pulling a Texas and replacing their tradesmen with third worlders who will work cheaper?
>>
>>68219719
My point stands anyway
A country is its people
>>
>>68216687
You don't. I think most of /pol/ doesn't love their country - else, why would everyone be bitching so much about the status quo? Just look at the Trump community. "Make America Great Again" heavily implies that it isn't great right now (and it really isn't), and most of /pol/ eats that shit up.

Being content is one of the most dangerious feelings, leading to apathy and inaction. Being displeased leads to change and action. Don't love your country unconditionally. Hate it, and try to improve it!
>>
>>68219839
>Don't I need to find stabile work to keep my visa?
Depends on the country.

>How am I supposed to keep a trade job when most European countries are pulling a Texas and replacing their tradesmen with third worlders who will work cheaper?
Depends on the country.

You're just trying to search excuses for yourself.
Like. A. Loser.
>>
>>68219861
Yeah but he, himself, is nothing.
>>
>>68220031
If we continue on this resoning nothing is relevant nor exists at all then m8
>>
>>68216687
>caring what fucking vsauce has to say about anything
>thinking you should be some kind of mouth breathing nationalist
Stop being a fag, op.
>>
>>68219839
I wonder what the USA would be like today if everyone in europe was such a pussy in the 15th century.
>>
>>68220189
Nationalism would save this nation desu but most people don't have it within them to love the country around them

Why do you think people hate Trump so much? He's wooing the soul of America and people fucking hate America
>>
>>68220377
>Why do you think people hate Trump so much?
But they don't.
Ever seen a poll?
>>
>>68220018
I'm sorry for thinking of the long term consequences of moving to a new continent, taking the current political-economic factors into the mix. It's almost like thinking ahead before making a major choice is a good thing.
>>
>>68220471
>but they don't
But they do
Have you been following this election cycle gaijin?

I've never seen the amount of blatant hate for a candidate before him
The people who hate him also hate America and they will never get it

Honestly if you support Trump some part of you loves America
>>
>>68220598
You're talking about "yeah but some countries do this, and that", without even researching.

You don't need the freaking continent to be perfect, just ONE country. ONE city. ONE job.

You're searching excuses. And you find plenty.
>>
File: young+female+doctor.jpg (17 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
young+female+doctor.jpg
17 KB, 620x349
I like the States, but I wouldn't mind being Russian

nahamsaying
>>
>>68216687
You don't need to love your contry but as long as it provided you with a safe childhood and education you should at least be grateful.
>>
>>68220669
What's the job market like in Nipper land? The Ryukyu chain, especially Okinawa, has always seemed like a fun place to live.
>>
>>68220950
You know what I don't understand
People who move to countries where they'll never actually be accepted as a countryman
That's always confused the hell out of me
>>
>>68221118
That's because you're american.

You don't need to be a ""Countryman"" to be happy.

People do their lives. Why do you give so much of a shit about what other people think of you?
>>
the fact that you can openly say you hate your country without you and your family getting raped and killed is a pretty big deal.
>>
>>68216687
t.little shit who doesn't know how good he has it
>>
Is it normal that I hate my country but feel intense nationalistic pride for my city?
>>
>>68221118
If I make the choice to move to Japan, I probably wouldn't get a citizenship. I'd work on a visa and leave once it's up.
>>
>>68221220
>mexico
Already mad about The Wall?
>>
>>68216733
Wtf is wrong with being belgian you fucking cucklord?
>>
>>68220749
What if it didn't? What if you fucking hate everything your country now stands for? What if you can't hold a steady job because europeans come over? What if literally 100% of the people in and around you are pathetic depressed cucks who scrabble over each other to be more feminist and anti-racist? What if the government is more concerned with importing cheap labour (preferably if it's brown) rather than actually helping anybody in society, and has been for the last 25 years?

I think I might have liked what the UK was once. In this day and age? No.
>>
>>68221286
Being attached to Wallonia.
>>
>>68221174
Of course you don't need to but ultimately life is about procreation and the continuation of your lineage

Why would you subjugate your lineage to such a thing?
All it does is radicalize them and create messes like Islamists in the West

Also only caring about your happiness only is self destructive and very unjapanese
Why do you live Japan if you don't actually value Japanese thinking?
That seems quite childish desu
>>
>>68221118
>>68221174
Basically that, I love being a tourist. I'm the most obnoxious assholelish fight starting womanizing piece of shit on vacation. You know why? Unless I get arrested what people think of me while I'm in their country doesn't even fucking matter.
>>
>>68221377
> but ultimately life is about procreation and the continuation of your lineage
What are you, christian?
What kind of stupid assumption is that?
You're pathetic, I'm not even reading you.
>>
>>68221450
Listen you pathetic fucking nip. You have a duty to your ancestors, who were samurai and fought to defend their land from the fucking chinks.

All that duty requires you to do is cum bareback in a tight young pussy for a month or two. Sound good? Good. Now get on it.
>>
>>68221450
Life is about trying vainly to continue yourself beyond death
People who don't have something that continues beyond their death are failed humans

Also you're very American
Individualism is a highly American trait
>>
>>68216687
come on OP you could be living in australia or even worse UK
>>
>>68221546
He's not Japanese
Actual Japanese posters aren't such huge shitposters
>>
>>68220189
the image is clearly edited
>>
>>68221546
>You have a duty to your ancestors
What kind of stupid sheep way of thinking is that?
You don't "owe" anything, you don't have a "duty" to people who died long before you were born...

So you're not free? You're not your own man?
How can you leave a life so sad?
>>
>>68221565
>Life is about trying vainly to continue yourself beyond death
We're not animals, life is about what we make of it. Nothing more. Ever opened a philosophy book?

>People who don't have something that continues beyond their death are failed humans
According to what? According to whom?

Who has the authority to decide what a human should do with his life, and how much it is worth?

It's way beyond stupid. I don't understand you.
>>
>>68216687
You can leave any time.
>>
>>68221827
>we're not animals
Says who?

Philosophers (even the childless) have continued themselves beyond death
Have you?

If you're life doesn't amount to anything after your death did you ever actually exist?
>>
>>68216687
Why not move to Afghanistan, then?
>>
>>68221736
It's not duty, it's inherit meaning

In the contest of natural selection, failing to produce a generation (whether that be premature death or simply a failure to be selected sexually or rape some idiot that doesn't use contraceptives) is failure, in regards to life, and creating a second generation has been the only function of an organism consistent through each generation, all the way to the beginning

Not that it's bad to "fail", most especially if you were going to rape somebody over it and spend the rest of your life in prison

>people still think nihilism is a dumb meme philosophy
>>
Relevant wisdom from based Varg

https://youtu.be/rprBLT8SPjg
>>
File: 1415918285883.gif (492 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1415918285883.gif
492 KB, 460x345
>>68216687
You should love your heritage. I love germany as a culture and as a country, but my government is an absolute pile of shit. No point in showing loyality to people who are disloyal to you.
>>
KWA is not a country. Its a corporate conglomerate.
>>
>>68216687
http://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/the-greatest-rappers-of-all-time?&var=3

VOTE FOR THE MOONMAN !
>>
>>68221827
fucking this!
>>
>>68216687

Because the infrastructure and social services you take for granted on a daily basis from the park bench all the way up to the high school and the hospital have been payed for and built by the blood, sweat and tears of your forefathers.

You have inherited a vast wealth of knowledge and privileges that other people all around the world do not have access to, you have a duty given to you to pass that on to the next generation.
>>
>>68216687

The same reason you love your family even tho you were just born as a child of it.
>>
>>68216687

WTF IS WRONG WITH HIS THUMB?
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.