[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who could possibly say that someone like this wouldn't make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: MADMAN.png (211 KB, 676x664) Image search: [Google]
MADMAN.png
211 KB, 676x664
Who could possibly say that someone like this wouldn't make a good leader of a nation?
>>
This is not how a politician should ever speak.
Trump has no experience whatsoever in that field, he has no place in the government. Leave politics to the experts.
>>
>>68216322
>Bulgarian
>>
>>68216322

>experts
>bought by some kid with daddy's money

It's time for someone who isn't a KEK to be in charge of those United States.
>>
>>68216322
That's the whole point. People fucking hate politicians.
>>
>>68216322
Yeah, because that works great, Bulgaria.
https://euobserver.com/justice/132012
>>
>>68216231
This is why you elected a prancing faggot
>>
File: kevin.jpg (114 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
kevin.jpg
114 KB, 480x360
>>68216514

s-soon

;_;
>>
>>68216514
He imported 25,000 women so I'd say he's doing a bang up job. Total bro
>>
jesus fuck he's the ultimate troll. I don't care if he starts world war 3, I want him to be president. he's like the nigel farage of america. no one takes him seriously but man is he entertaining...
>>
>>68216322
If I was a politician and some Saudi royal faggot dared to try and speak to me, I would expend every ounce of political capital I had to have them killed.
The fact that he told the guy to fuck himself is a good thing as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>68216231
Fearless Leader!
>>
>>68216231
WE NEED HELP WITH MAKING AN ANTI-GEORGE SOROS/PRO-TRUMP VIRAL VIDEO... AKIN TO "WITH OPEN GATES"

>>68214450

>>68214450

USEFUL SOROS INFO AND VIDEO SUGGESTIONS/HELP/SKILLS APPRECIATED

>>68214450

>>68214450
>>
File: 1435677662329.png (660 KB, 698x840) Image search: [Google]
1435677662329.png
660 KB, 698x840
>>68216476

Experts say those reports are made just to make us look bad.
>>
>>68216696
Nobody cares about Soros bullshit. You Illuminati tier videos aren't going to resonate with anybody.
>>
>>68216659
You should lurk more, my European friend. He is legit.
>>
Funny how even most democrats just love the one of the strictest and cruelest regimes in the world, but Al-Assad is ebil and must go!!!!111oneone
>>
>>68216885
George, is that you?
>>
>>68216659
He's being taken deadly seriously, that's why every shill in the axis of fucking evil is crawling out of the woodwork to stop him.

Don't be fooled, Trump isn't the buffoon they so desperately want you to believe.

Overheard my college aged sister talking and they've got these kids straight up telling each other he hate mexicans and wants to deport them all, he hates Muslims, he even rapes his wife and shit. It's unreal how hard his name is being dragged through mud and shit.

They've gotten so desperate and they have so much influence that they've gotten to the point where everyone is just pialing on lies out of desperation.

I'm still trying to figure out how Trump is an evil racist who hates black people on top of it all too- the only thing he ever did to them was tweet that black one crime statistic that was like within 5%~ of the real statistic. It was funny watching the media try to call him out without actually reporting on the corret statistic.

It's sickening over here right now in a way I didn't think I'd ever see in an election before and if Trump loses we ALL lose.
>>
>>68216322
Absolutely bait
It's happening folks, 5 /pol/tards been caught
>>
>>68216322
>Bulgarian experts
>>
>>68216322
wow have you seen Boyko speak?
>>
>>68216231
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2FAm3owySE

Those who dont consume Alt Right media?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.