[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are white people so selfish? https://www.facebook com/M
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (730 KB, 1527x660) Image search: [Google]
image.png
730 KB, 1527x660
Why are white people so selfish?

https://www.facebook com/MaiFMradio/videos/1071172949591358/
>>
>>68215900
White societies are based on personal responsibility. Being poor and fucked up as a white person in a white society more often than not means that you or your family have done something massively wrong. People instinctively know that.
>>
>>68216249
Why are ethnic people so much more altruistic? All white people seem to do is take and hold others back.
>>
>>68217637
They find poor fucked up looking whites to be more relatable.
>>
>>68215900
I feel extremely bad about myself any time I "help" someone because I always end up thinking how fucking wasted the money is and how emotionally weak I am to be subverted by their shallows appeal to my empathy.

Give them a cyanide capsule instead and let it be over.
>>
and how many fat, ugly and obnoxious maori/pacific islander (genuine)homless people did those actresses walk past and ignore on their way to the shoot?
>>
>>68215900
they made decisions, or are the result of decisions, that put them there. poor people on the street can fuck off
>>
>>68215900
>Why are white people so selfish?

Why are people so fucking stupid they believe these 'social experiments' are real?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_nuPlE2KU8

People genuinely believe this is legit
>>
>>68217637
Whites have associations and institutions to regulate this stuff.
There's plenty of rascals that don't need the money or would spend it wrongfully.

I've been on the streets and I've gone to the red cross for food and to shelters (both christian based and funded by the state) for a place to sleep, and they're usually not crowded at all. Never begged for money.
>>
>>68215900
muh gubberment will handle it.
>>
>>68218162
Did you see the people who commented on the video?

All niggers who can barely string a proper sentence together.
>>
>>68217637
There's no such thing as true altruism, there is a psychological gain when someone donates or helps someone else.

There is a feeling of superiority knowing that someone needed you and some people are addicted to this emotional high, specifically liberals.

Even a mother's "altruism" is selfish because it goes to further her genes through her children.

Unconditional love is another modern myth, pushed by those who stand to gain at its belief by masking their own selfishness.
>>
>>68218352
>Yeah I seen it
>more poorer

Also kek at all the bitches bragging about how generous they are

>Fuck those people they should be ashamed! Whenever I'm out I always help those in need!
>>
>>68218352
I first saw this on facebook. Literally tens of thousands of comments and not a single person saying 'jesus this was incredibly fake and the situations and actors were far too obvious.'

People really are fucking stupid.
>>
It has been proven that wealthier people are less compassionate.
>>
>>68218426
I'm the only white guy who commented on it saying how it is obviously biased. All the Maoris instantly claimed I was being racist, lmao.
>>
>>68216249
so white privilege exists?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.