[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that when attacked there's 2 possible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: fuckmen.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
fuckmen.webm
3 MB, 640x360
Friendly reminder that when attacked there's 2 possible reactions:
>run
>fight
given that our ancestors lived and bred, we are the heirs of those who RUN.

If you FIGHT in 2016, you are a nigger inside (and/or outside) and need to die, with your genes.
>>
>run
>women laugh
>man that fought (and won) comes back home and fucks them all in front of you

Thanks Italy
>>
>>68214224
We're the heirs of those who fought and won. The weak feminine fucks who ran never got to breed.
>>
>>68214224
Wtf is the webm, is she naked at the end or what?
>>
>promoting cowardice

Shameful.
You are no descendant of Rome.
>>
>>68214224
>fight or flight
but what does defend fall under?
>>
File: 1435259063965.png (2 MB, 1141x1277) Image search: [Google]
1435259063965.png
2 MB, 1141x1277
>>68214353
>The weak feminine fucks who ran never got to breed

maybe they got bred :3
>>
>>68214224
See, this is why Asian women shouldn't be with white men
>>
Actually runners probably eventually got found when massively outnumbered, butchered then their women raped and enslaved.

You should fight. Even if you lose it will get her wet if you show spirit.
>>
>>68214445
Well, they did in the past 50 years or so, since society got feminized and subverted by cultural marxism, leftists and women. Modern society is the product of those "runners" having political power.
>>
Is the run away woman an hero?
I don't get it.
>>
>>68214224

> theres two natural courses of action to survive
> only one works
> natural selection requires human intervention based on moral assesment of that persons value
> thats how natural selection works

Let me tell you about the gauls
>>
Wrong.

Both of my grandfathers shot eurotrash like you to death and laughed while they did it, Giuseppe.
>>
>>68214224
lol
ever consider you could be heirs of those that fought and won
>>
>>68214529
>Both of my grandfathers shot eurotrash like you to death and laughed while they did it, Giuseppe.
if your grandpa shot italians, they were probably fascist

>literally contributing to hitler's fall

gg no re
>>
>>68214224
Evolution also works at the group level. Individuals who sacrifice themselves for the good of the group, help ensure that those closely related to them (those who share many of their genes) survive.
>>
>>68214224
Wrong, my ancestors fought and won, i dont understand your nigger logic, you must be from the south of Italy.
>>
>>68214224
If you kill your enemies they win
>>
Tbh senpai
>>
>>68214224
We are the heir of those who ran or fought an won.
>>
>>68214224

wrong.

there are 3 possible reaction states to being attacked, in order:

1. freeze
2. flight
3. fight

for an example look at Trump when that fuckwit tried to run up on stage.

1. he temporarily freezes
2. he then moves slightly to the right of stage because he has no fucking clue what's happening behind him and that was his first instinctive direction to go
3. after he locates the source he engages fight mode when he turns to face the confrontation as he is surrounded by SS agents
>>
File: 1457088932133.jpg (398 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
1457088932133.jpg
398 KB, 1200x798
>>68216076
>>
>>68214621
Hitler was sucking islam cock, tho.
And he was an idiot.
>>
>>68216076
I've heard this before. Someone explain this fucking logic to me? (it's obviously leftist logic because it makes no sense)

How the fuck can a dead person win?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.