[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
French people, my brothers!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 19
File: tmp_7830-images2094015022.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7830-images2094015022.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
Y u no see you are manipuled by mainstream media of our government?

Do you remain blind by cowardness or by conviction?

Isn't the time is coming to give our individual life up and begin to work together in order to take the real democracy back!

There are no alternatives to the people power!

I suggest to my brothers to take Elysee Palace by strength regarding the number of us demonstrating!

Do you think working together is possible and do you have an idea, my brothers to save our "Patrie"?
>>
Are we even a majority?
>>
True story: I'm named after a French anarchist from the 19th Century.
>>
>>68215283

this.

All is already lost.
>>
>>68215350
is it Gracchus Babeuf
>>
You guys should go on strike. You're good at that.
>>
>>68212935
T'es avec ces blaireaux https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg78p_fwt0g http://nps-ong.org/ ?
>>
>>68215536
This. Just do what SNCF does every day
>>
>>68215350
Pierre-joseph top kek
>>
>>68215594
You mean being muslim ridden and shit at it's job?
>>
File: 1449836251338.jpg (87 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449836251338.jpg
87 KB, 500x500
France, like europe, needs a source of inspiration, let's see what the united states has to offer.
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-21+at+11.11.24).jpg (93 KB, 847x434) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-21+at+11.11.24).jpg
93 KB, 847x434
>>68215673
Victor Orban is the hero we need. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbINrdyAXlE
>>
>>68215673
Serieusement trump, pour les usa ca va mais en france
>>
>>68212935
You need a claim of legitimacy. Either having the full people's support after ,for example ,a blatant example of rigged elections.
Or else it's a coup d'état. Good fucking luck dealing with foreign affairs after that, having no one recognize you because you don't have a claim. You'll also need the army support ,which you dumb college kid surely don't have since you're counting on the numbers to do something. Don't underestimate a leader.

Protests aren't useful except for justifying the CRS' wage. We need a leader that will unite the people ,not a bunch of violent morons that'll chimpout
>>
Would you guys like some guns and ammo? Its right time we paid you back for the revolution.
>>
>>68215673
you're delusional
you're certainly too young to remember France without mass immigration and cultural 'americanisation'
>>
>>68212935
we juste have to wait for the government to fuck up real bad then even the stupidest fucks of the bunch will realize that the country is run by morons
>>
>>68215283
>>68215382
You guys are idiots. Fucking giving up already. Thought you'd be keen to relinquish the title of surrender monkeys as as possible.

Democracy is a sham.its not about whose the majority, it's about who is the most powerful. Make sure you are the most powerful and what can the majority hoard do?

Common France, I used to like you guys. Germany's fuck but there's still spirit left in France, FN is proof of that.
>>
>>68216326
We still can win, there's a lot of uncucked French and we will take our country then all of Europe back, I can promise you that.

The FN though is not a good tool: they are a bit left leaning, they have absolutely no democratic chance and the most important part, they give hope to fed up white French. Would FN not give this hope of a democratic change, things would already have gone quicker. Noow we'll have to wait another 10 or 15 years to get to the bloody part, and we will be weakened.
>>
>>68212935
>I suggest to my brothers to take Elysee Palace by strength regarding the number of us demonstrating!

Hahaha.
T'es vraiment trop con.
J'ai fui ce pays de merde il ya des annees a cause des politiciens pourris et des bougnoules a tous les coins de rue.

Fais de meme.
>>
>>68216326
>>68216598
we just need to resurrect napoleon he will fight off the mamluks and end this cuckfest in all of europe
>>
>>68216719
Boris ?
>>
>>68216792
No, not me.

That being said, even though I don't have the latest news, you may have a chance with LePen.
If there's Trump in the US doing great things and chasing dirty mexicans, maybe it will be accepted to do the same with dirty (sand-)niggers.
>>
>>68216598
>>68216326
The thing is ,the FN can't win with the current winner takes whole style in legislatives election or in the current presidential elections because the 2 dominants parties can unite to fend off the "fascist menace" so even with being the first party in number of votes they're fucked by the system.

However the higher the FN voters ,the more illegitimate the government will be. ANd that's a good thing because then you can actually make shit moves

>>68216719
>Being a traitor and a coward
Syrian migrant level
>>
>>68215912
You d be amazed... The french army is on the verge of hitting the governement.
Our Army is deployed everywhere in the world so it s not on french soil for a reason.
>>
>>68216865
Not a chance, see >>68216598

Le Pen is engaging on the wrong way because of Philippot's influence. Right now she's appealing to muslims in banlieues. The last slogan for 2017 is "A pacifierd France" ("La France apaisée"). Marion Le Pen is on the good political line, identitaire and strongly anti muslim, sadly she don't have that much power.
>>
>>68215795
Jesus Christ this man is good. He's what Americans wish trump actually was, and hope he will become.
>>
>>68216326
island monkeys LOL
tainted white race STFU
>>
>>68217042
>Being a traitor and a coward
I accept your criticism.
What are you proposing then? That I get up and kill random niggers on the street? That I become a politician? That a become a pathetic striker going on the street and hurting policemen?

Nothing I can do, I'm but a man.
And I have a family to protect, a duty to give them a good life.
So yeah, I parted as a White Flight, to a greater country.

So what.

Best decision I ever made.
>>
>>68216096
>we juste have to wait for the government to fuck up real bad
In any sane country, being unable to prevent a 3 digits casualties terror attack despite the alarming signs of a storm coming would be a massive fuck up
Whole governments resigned for less than that, yet nothing changed here
>>
>>68217129
He really is, I wish our medias weren't so marxists and gave him the exposure he deserves. To French people eyes he is another Hitler I guess. Fuck medias.

>>68217042
>However the higher the FN voters ,the more illegitimate the government will be. ANd that's a good thing because then you can actually make shit moves

True. But when will that happen ? In 30-40 years we will be a minority. FN should accentuate racial hostility instead of calm them with their idiotic nat-rep bullshit.

>>68217212
If there was a race war, would you come back and fight for your ancestors' land?
>>
>>68216326
Yesterday the government tried to launch an ad campaign against racism on TV and Twitter (#TousUnisContreLaHaine) and it backfired hilariously on Twitter, they got their asses handed to them. There's still hope.
In the anonimity of the Internet, people are pretty redpilled. We're basically like the last days of the Soviet Union when everyone knows the system is lying but decaying and thus people choose to wait for it to collapse. Voices are starting to get heard.
>>
>>68217042
He would be a traitor if the french people was actually waging a desperate war against the ruling elite
But it's not, the french are perfectly fine with what is happening today
If anything, he'd be an exile rather than a traitor
>>
>>68217042
>>68216598
It's not about them winning any elections, it's about them still standing up to the status quo, still resisting the establishment. Hell being a bit left leaning isn't a bad thing, it can work in your favour.

They don't have to be solution, just the fuel that keeps the fire alive until a real catalyst arrives.

Look at what sparked the French Revolution. Just a prison raid, but it was because of shit like the Age of Enlightenment and critical thinkers like that that people were in the frame of mind for something like that to happen.

A catalyst will happen, it may be something small but the question will be, will the French people be ready to answer the call, or will they slip silently into the night like the Germans are prepared to do? FN is just one of the few things keeping that flame alive until it finally ignites.
>>
>>68217336
I don't care about "protecting muh ancestors", I don't owe them anything.

But a real war? Yeah sure, at least to have fun and save my mother.
>>
>>68217450
>A catalyst will happen, it may be something small but the question will be, will the French people be ready to answer the call

This. Europe has faced worse before
>invading foreign armies
>plagues that wiped out half the population

They'll get through this.
>>
File: CdRswKnW0AABa-A.jpg (83 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
CdRswKnW0AABa-A.jpg
83 KB, 600x596
>>68217373
>In the anonimity of the Internet, people are pretty redpilled.

They're not. They are reacting with their guts, they realize something is happening and they don't want to die as a race. This is not redpill, this is common sense. Sadly the FN gives them hope and they still think voting will change things. Don't misunderstand me, it's a good thing, but it's not that good.
Also twitter isnt the media you should look to, "real" people, the dumb masses, don't use it.

>>68217450
>Look at what sparked the French Revolution.
Anglo education. 1789 was a scam organized by bourgeois to take the power over aristocracy.

I see your point, but to me it would be better if people didnt have something to wait for like a hypothetical FN election. Would they be left with nothing, then they would be ready to fight.

>>68217466
It's good enough I guess.
>>
>>68217610
I think you underestimate the power of public and political correctness.

I changed countries because people are getting robbed, raped, killed without a batting eye. Just look at the numbers.
>>
>>68217450
>French revolution
So 10 years of rich merchants uprising using peasants ,against a decadent nobility that would have gone in a few years anyway ,followed by 10 years of social unrest and mass killing until Napoleon stepped up and ushered France into a new golden age.

>>68217466
This is the problem. People don't care about their land. Nowadays people are "citizens of the world". After all if your town is destroyed ,you can always go to the next one. This is why people do nothing.
>>
So who wants to be Robespierre?
GET THE GUILLOTINE READY!
>>
>>68217790
>This is the problem. People don't care about their land. Nowadays people are "citizens of the world". After all if your town is destroyed ,you can always go to the next one. This is why people do nothing.

True. Cultural marxism won this battle. Roots and identity are core for a war such as the one that await us, we have to take them back. Make people feel they belong to this land, that their ancestors lived there for centuries, for thousands of year. This is our land, and this is why we have to protect it, this is why we have to be ready to die for it. When niggers will flood the entire world (they will be billions in 100 years), where will you flee? Be ready to fight and die now, for your forefathers' legacy and you children's future.
>>
>>68217756
I haven't underestimated it. Let's just say that people do overcome the PC culture, and take back Europe. I don't think anything would be able to wipe out Europe after that.

Except nuclear bombs b or a man made virus.
>>
>>68217691
Generally speaking, masses don't make history, organized minorities do. If anything, masses can be inspired give the movement momentum, but there will be no spontaneous popular insurrection a la V for Vendetta (one of the many reasons why the movie was awful). And the fact that Twitter reacted this way proves we're not Sweden-tier yet, and that's good news.
>>
>>68212935
Y u throw chip?
>>
>>68216719
J'ai fait de même, aucuns regrets.

N'oublie pas comment on se fait diriger par des juifs encore plus que les Américains. Le PAF est plein de juifs et le monde politique aussi, surtout à gauche, et ils nous disent quoi? "Et alors si la France devient majorité musulmane je ne vois pas le probleme!".

Le Pen gagnera au premier tour mais perdra au deuxième. Ca veut dire youpi 5 ans de Juppé, 5 ans de cocufication avançante. La France n'est pas encore réveillée, c'est plein de cons qui nous disent "la xénophobie c'est mal, #refugiésbienvenus". Aucun intérêt à se faire enrichir parce que les français sont vraiment trop cons, j'ai la trentaine, j'ai pas envie d'élever des enfants parmis les bougnoules haineux des "babtous" le tout pour se faire pomper le cerveau de démoralisation marxiste.
>>
>>68217691
>>68217790
My point was the revelation only happened because of the frame of mind the people were in due to years of ideas being feed to them. Same with the October revolution. I'm not getting into whether they were right or not, just what is necessary for a real revolution (bloody or not).

>hypothetical FN election
The more votes they get yet not get any power, the more restless the masses become.
>>
>>68218119
>Generally speaking, masses don't make history, organized minorities d

Yes, and this is why we, as intelligent and will driven white men, have to join organized militant groups to form an "elite" able to put masses on the right tracks. In mine we often joke about how when things will get ugly we will have to say to the common man "this one's already dead, now go there".

I was talking about twitter because I felt like you were using ''people" as a synonym for "masses", my bad I guess.

>>68218284
>The more votes they get yet not get any power, the more restless the masses become.

Right and wrong at the same time, because people will think it's only a matter of time but time works against us, demography is not in our favour as you already know.
>>
File: 1446237052576.jpg (43 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1446237052576.jpg
43 KB, 600x400
>>68212935
>French conspiracy theory
>Wanting a revolution
>buzzwords like blindness, democracy, freedom, real, individual, people power
You're hilarious, you should do a stand-up.
>>
>>68218529
>Belgium
How's hosting terrorists going ? Don't you have cops to stone ?
>>
>>68218623
It's fine, how's training them and sending them to attack French landmarks, France?
>>
>>68218235
I'd like to add that I think voting with your feet is actually the right idea, it speeds up the process.

There isn't going to be a race war with white folks with pumps and AKs shooting sandniggers and hanging them from lampposts and overpasses. It's not going to happen in France. However the higher the ratio of useless shitskins to productive white people gets, the closer the country will turn into a third world shithole with not enough suckers to pay for the gibs of the naturally tanned classes, the sooner foreign hordes will stop wanting to come get their gibs there, and the quicker the reversal will come about.

White flight is THE solution (as well as keeping voting from abroad), go beat up niggers if you like, it will be counter-productive by turning all the cucks against you and energising them. Few people are capable of understanding that beating up some people can be a good thing. Plus you're still paying taxes like a cuck, so you're still paying for the gibs that Mamadou and Ahmed are getting, and gibs are the reason they're coming in the first place. White flight is the way, vote with both your feet and the ballot.
>>
File: number-of-guns-per-capita-new.jpg (172 KB, 650x596) Image search: [Google]
number-of-guns-per-capita-new.jpg
172 KB, 650x596
>>68215966
>>
>>68218523
>Right and wrong at the same time, because people will think it's only a matter of time but time works against us, demography is not in our favour as you already know.
I agree. It's really about making people realize time is not on their side, be impatient and force change to happen (hopefully without violence, or as little as possible). Don't get sucked into a war of attrition. Basically your actions have to justified to the point where not enacting them would be unjust.
>>
I don't even care at all. My family is from Eastern Europe and has only been here since the early 20th century. I absolutely do not give a shit about anything that goes on in this country outside of my small village.
>>
>>68215966
can't say no to that!
>>
>>68218841
>finland
>45,3
they are allowed to have guns there? How are they competing with us, damn.
>>
>>68218747
>There isn't going to be a race war

We'll see about that. I'm pretty sure you're wrong, most people don't want to admit it yet but they hate muslims and niggers. For years now we've lived together and whites were the one suffering. The resentment is growing stronger, even more in young people that have to live with muliculturalism (aka whites being victims).

For the rest of your post, see >>68217790 and >>68217968

I understand what you're saying, and I would agree with you if it weren't for more than myself. Sure I would like to leave this bougnoule ridden cucked country, but what about my children? When will they go when non whites start invading the country we've feld to? And their children? At one point we have to stop backing down. With your strategy, when will that be?

>>68219137
We're all Europeans and in the same boat. You're a race traitor and an idiot if you think you can go back to eastern Europe and be safe while the west crumbles.
>>
>>68218841
I never understood who has all these guns. Like what is it, a bunch of hunting shotguns? Are guns from law enforcement agencies counted too?
>>
File: 1457107320458.jpg (181 KB, 650x975) Image search: [Google]
1457107320458.jpg
181 KB, 650x975
>>68219281
>>There isn't going to be a race war
>We'll see about that. I'm pretty sure you're wrong, most people don't want to admit it yet but they hate muslims and niggers. For years now we've lived together and whites were the one suffering. The resentment is growing stronger, even more in young people that have to live with muliculturalism (aka whites being victims).

>This White Flag is another of those cunts who believe in and hope for a race war in France.
>Being this deluded and stupid.

Seriously, you should consider a stand-up. Your views are so retarded it's fun.
>>
>>68212935
>I suggest to my brothers to take Elysee Palace by strength regarding the number of us demonstrating!

you are now on Manuel "éternel ami d'isreal" Valls' watchlist.

Enjoy.
>>
>>68219281
>We're all Europeans and in the same boat.

Certainly not. Slovakia, Hungary and Poland aren't the ones where muzzies are on every street corner. You made your bed, now you lie in it. Don't expect me to fix the mistakes people I have no relation to made before I was even born.
>>
>>68219281
Look at UK and Sweden.
They are 5/10 years ahead of us in term of invasion.

And they are even deeper into acceptance.
What makes you think France will act differently?
>>
>>68219281
>When will they go when non whites start invading the country we've feld to? And their children?
No m8 that's slippery slope faulty logic. That's like saying "oh no our ship is sinking! Well we could get into a raft, but what about when that sinks too? And the next ship we get on?"

Countries go up and down. Poland was down for a long time, now it goes up, while cucked countries go down. One day cucked countries will go back up, maybe, maybe not... I'm not dealing with that bullshit, I can't talk about this shit with French people without being called a xénophobe inhumain, they're stupid, it's their fault, they have to pay the price of their stupidity.

The destruction of France is the solution, the very worst that could happen is for France not to be destroyed but rather permanently degraded, to become a sort of shitty version of Lebanon with occasional flare ups. If you want a race war to happen you need a rapid precipitation of that destruction, and the best way to precipitate it is to let them monkeys have their fun while you're gone. Merkel is actually godsent, she's doing as much damage in a year as you used to have in 10, it's much better for getting people angry (otherwise we're slowly boiling frogs). But we're still so far from a race war, people are mentally too cucked and rightfully afraid that they'd get in big legal trouble for it.

Embrace the destruction my boiling frog friend, forward into the darkness is the only solution. Just remember, you don't need to sink with the ship, you can watch it from afar, not all ships sink, but the sinking one you're standing on definitely is.
>>
>>68219805
Yes, Slovakia Hungary and Poland are going to last eternally if the west falls, if nothing is done to deal with arab and black natality. On the current trend, in 2050 Africans will be at least 2 billions, then 4 billions in 2100, 1/3 of world's population. In 2050 40% of world's births will be african. Good luck eastern Europe.
>>
>>68219805
I can understand your pov because I'm Corsican and basically France killed and raped my people.

However, from a realistic pov, I'm not gonna move anywhere soon because I don't have an education so I think it's more rationnal to try and clean up the mess that the jews started.
>>
>>68220060
> Slovakia Hungary and Poland are going to last eternally if the west falls

They'll be treated like shit by Westerners like they always have been. But they wouldn't fall. Eastern Europe survived the Nazis and the USSR. It'll survive baboons, solely on account of putting up a fight.
>>
>>68219895
This is the time when European counciousness awake, you can see it pretty much everywhere, and if Sweden oor Britain can't fight we can, precisely because we're not that deep into acceptance. We still have what it takes to stand up, we're not psychologically destroyed yet.

>>68219918
>No m8 that's slippery slope faulty logic. That's like saying "oh no our ship is sinking! Well we could get into a raft, but what about when that sinks too? And the next ship we get on?"

Except you are advising to get into the raft while the ship still can be repaired. Also see >>68220060, fleeing isnt a solution, the danger is not see you can float over but billions of non white that can't live by themselves, hate you and try to get on the same raft. Fortress Europe is a solution though it would take a lot oof work, i'm of course not saying it's easy and will be done in a few years, but Fortress Poland is a dream. You've lost hope and want to live your own life quietly, far from the reality your sons will have to face. It's not my case, simple as that.

>>68220401
Good luck holding a floow of billions of dumb niggers with less than 100 millions half cucked whites. To be honest I wish it would work, that would be the ideal solution.
>>
>>68220401
I live in a pretty liberal city in Poland and even here you have Argies and Spaniards who get beat up in the streets for looking too much like mudslimes.

kek, what a great country, shitskins don't stand a chance here!
>>
>>68220693
Sounds really nice fampai
>>
>>68220646
>while the ship still can be repaired
hahahaha stopped reading there. If you believe that fine, but that's way too optimistic for me.

What are you going to do? You're not gonna do anything! I bet you think twice before telling people you vote for Le Pen. I don't. If shitskins show up in Poland they will be actually killed. Poland is full of skinheads who'd love nothing more than to beat shitskins up, and they already do. They even beat their own selves up out of boredom. Plus there are no gibs in Poland, literally nothing to keep the hordes around, it's a totally hostile country to them.

Poland is safe because it's not cucked. The whole problem started with being cucks who want to "help" foreigners. Poland does such a bad job at helping its own people that millions have left for other countries already. And the examples everybody else is busy setting won't convince Poles to change their ways, quite the opposite. There could be 100 trillion niggers in the world it wouldn't change a damn thing, Poland ain't taking none, and if they did none would stay anyway.
>>
>>68221019
>I bet you think twice before telling people you vote for Le Pen
Not really, not even in the working place. I assume I'm identitarian, I advocate for remigration and I talk freely of pretty much everything except the jews because this is the thing that really afraid people.

>There could be 100 trillion niggers in the world it wouldn't change a damn thing, Poland ain't taking none
>taking

Sadly Poland won't have that much of a choice in 100 hundred years. Once again I hope you're right, that would be the dream, but I'm sure there is no way eastern uncucked Europe can hold on for long after western Europe dies. Demographics alone will be enough. Muslims will wage war to you, shitskins will try to come en masse and beg for you. Will Poland build a nice big wall and live as a white country forever? You are as optimistic as I am.
>>
File: FLAG OF FRANCE.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
FLAG OF FRANCE.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
>>68212935
Post the real flag of your country man.
>>
>>68221303
I meant "a hundred years" of course.
>>
>>68221337
Remember when you allowed the germans to walk through your country unharmed?
Remember when France resisted?
>>
>>68221303
You have no idea how easy it is to prevent people from coming and staying in a country, mostly when these people are very visible.

And again, I don't think you understand, they're not coming here for the weather, they want free monies, not free beatdowns. We can't even hold on to the few "refugees" who came here, they just leave.

>>68221378
You mean when we only had 360,000 casualties and gave them ~160,000 (27,000 dead) over a 1½ month battle? 27k dead = unarmed, got it!
>>
>>68221760
*unharmed
>>
>>68212935
We tried and we failed m8
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putsch_des_g%C3%A9n%C3%A9raux

Now it's near impossible because the army and the police are pro Governement.
>>
File: frança.jpg (45 KB, 407x305) Image search: [Google]
frança.jpg
45 KB, 407x305
>>68221368
Real French people were black
>>
>>68222033
>Now it's near impossible because the army and the police are pro Governement.
in 2015, 50% of our armed forces voted for the FN
>>
>>68222093
>50% of our armed forces voted for the FN
Source?
>>
>>68221760
>they want free monies, not free beatdowns
Right now that's what they want, because they're weaker. Don't expect muslim countries and WE WUZ dindus, all fed up with white hatred because of muh colonization and muh racism, to leave you alone because Poland don't give them free shit.

>>68221760
>You have no idea how easy it is to prevent people from coming and staying in a country, mostly when these people are very visible.

Poland will not shot them on sight when they will come to get the last piece of the white cake, when every other Europe's country will turn to shit because of them. Even if you do get such a policy, this will only fuel their will to destroy you in several years, when they will be twice more and you will still have 2-3 children per family. I am well aware that we're dying because our traitor politicians allow it, but what I'm saying is that eastern Europe's fight will be of another style: they will just flood you, wether you allow it or not.

>>68222093
Still they're tied because they need to feed their famillies. Don't have faith in them, they're tied to governement.

>>68222131
Last regional elections http://www.liberation.fr/direct/element/plus-de-50-des-policiers-et-militaires-ont-vote-fn-en-2015_28175/
>>
File: CYMEs3lWcAAIMHo.jpg (33 KB, 599x295) Image search: [Google]
CYMEs3lWcAAIMHo.jpg
33 KB, 599x295
>>68222131
http://www.liberation.fr/direct/element/plus-de-50-des-policiers-et-militaires-ont-vote-fn-en-2015_28175/

70% of growth in 3 years
picture is from the pdf
http://www.enef.fr/app/download/12770267725/LA_NOTE_%233_vague1.pdf?t=1449846295
>>
Show me your white flags
>>
>>68221337

Can you please remember you are from Belgium ?

Your views are irrelevant as is your country.

Please refrain from talking about countries which are centuries above yours.

Talk about things of your rank, like waffles ?
>>
>>68222286

Fuck off Kraut.

We must be friends now.

We'll fight again when Europa is secured.
>>
File: Napoleon_In_Berlin.png (2 MB, 1400x935) Image search: [Google]
Napoleon_In_Berlin.png
2 MB, 1400x935
>>68222286
White ?
>>
>>68222207
None of what you said matches how the real world works, it's all nonsense, as if you believed we're in a mix of Le Camp des Saints and The Walking Dead.
>>
>>68222635
This is how the world have always been working except for the marxist parenthese of past 70 years. Peace is just the time nations take to prepare for war. The strong tries to dominate the weak, historical feuds are political realities and history always strikes back. You think we're in a connected world and big scale wars or invasions will never happen again? You think muslims stopped thinking about accomplishing Allah's will? You think dindus will not go forward in their afrocentrist delirium of "whites are evil and we wuz kings"? If the west falls, if it becomes a multicultural hell, a tribal zone where arabs and niggers get some real power, whites will be chased down, first by demographics then by war. Take some interest in geopolotics, the world is boiling.
>>
File: Dutch King.jpg (21 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
Dutch King.jpg
21 KB, 300x250
>>68222327
>Please refrain from talking about countries which are centuries above yours
>>
File: france sucks jew cock.jpg (173 KB, 631x564) Image search: [Google]
france sucks jew cock.jpg
173 KB, 631x564
>>68222554
>>
>>68212935
>I suggest to my brothers to take Elysee Palace by strength
t. officer Baguette from the DST.

Bon inspecteur Patoulatchi, gardien de la paix avant tout, la DST a pas d'autre choses a foutre que de baiter sur Quatre chane ?
>>
>>68223444
>>
File: géniebouchard745.jpg (440 KB, 2048x2038) Image search: [Google]
géniebouchard745.jpg
440 KB, 2048x2038
>>68212935
Pourquoi tu poste en anglais, Jacques?

>>68215283
>>68215382
>>68215522
>>68215563
>>68215598
Et pourquoi cé tabarnak la, te répondre en anglais?
>>
>>68224483
Par courtoisie pour nos amis non francophones qui pourraient vouloir intervenir ou exprimer leurs avis. Je préfèrerais parler français car je ne suis pas très bon en anglais mais enfin, l'avenir des pays Européens devrait concerner tous les blancs.
>>
File: géniebouchard754.jpg (420 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
géniebouchard754.jpg
420 KB, 2000x1334
>>68224690
Si ils sont trop stupides pour comprendre ils vont crevés...ca s'appelle l'eugénisme, Jacques...
>>
>>68212935
wtf is he talking about ? we already said we're surrendering , we have to surrender again ?
geez french people are really pissed off when they don't have their baguette in the morning.
>>
File: french soldiers so white.jpg (50 KB, 600x369) Image search: [Google]
french soldiers so white.jpg
50 KB, 600x369
>>68224230
He was Norse, son. Not French.
>>
File: austravel.png (181 KB, 1017x867) Image search: [Google]
austravel.png
181 KB, 1017x867
Fix your country, France.

Seriously look at this shit.
>>
>>68225212
It's not like we're in state of emergency because a bunch of lunatics decided to randomly shoot up a concert hall.
>>
>>68225471
>a bunch of lunatics

You mean a squad of organized muslims don't you?
>>
>>68225471
Well of course not. But put it this way, there are places in Africa right now that are safer to travel to than France.
>>
>>68225865
I mean as a tourist of course.
>>
>>68225996
That's not really surprising. These same countries would be safer to travel to than Australia too, no doubt.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyW0vp7Sm4w
zoub zoub zoub zoub zoub zoubida
>>
>>68226312
How about we both go on a trip to Malawi?
>>
>>68220060
The day 1/3 of world's population is black, "Humanity" will collapse. Remenber the fact that they CAN'T stand for themselve. If whites are not here anymore to manage everything, they won't have anything to eat since they can't even produce their own food.
>>
>>68226393
>ouaiiis
>ouaaais wowow ouaaais
>ouaaaais
>ouaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaais
>explose-làààààààààà!
??? Ce qu'aiment ces gars là c'est de voir un mec détruire sa voiture et bloquer la route tout en renversant un poteau tout ça sans raison?

Aussi ça m'fait marrer le flic qui arrive et qui le frappe directement ça a du bien l'énerer le gars de voir un tel spectacle
>>
>>68226616
Some people ITT think when that will happen they will be safe in eastern Europe, as if nig nogs won't try anything against them.
>>
>>68212935
vote mélanchon

il est d'accord avec toi!
>>
>>68226792
They will accomplish their fuckin califat, everywhere on Earth. It's God will. Nothing but death will stop them.
>>
>>68217212
How do I flee to glorious nipponland?
>>
>>68226792
Eastern Europeans are redpilled and will certainly shot them if they try. And you need to remember the Six-Day War, number mean nothing in front of a well trained army.
>>
>>68212935
Why are you typing like a brain-dead redditor?
>This is the average French poster on /pol/
Cringe.
>>
>>68227557
We're talking about 100 millions whites at best, some of them being cucks, against billions of nigs with muslims at their head. They won't last long.
>>
>>68223113
sadly true...
>>
File: 1404836454087.jpg (487 KB, 1024x1009) Image search: [Google]
1404836454087.jpg
487 KB, 1024x1009
>>68216719
Putain les tarlouzes qui insultent la France depuis le Japon sont vraiment les pires.

Admets que tu as fui le combat, ce serait déjà plus honnête, et ferme là.
>>
>>68223113
> peace has defeated us
>>
Voting doesn't change anything! The only way to take back the power to people is to fight and hang every politician along Champs Elysees avenue!

I'm ready to fight if my brothers want to fight with me!

Fag from Japan is right to run away this situation! If my brothers don't wake up NOW, run away will be the only way out! :-/
>>
>>68216326
Australia 'ere is right.

When do you do the Bonaparte Restoration?
>>
France is dead.
Corrupt politicians and fucking boomers killed it with immigrants.

Each time a boomer croak, he's replaced by a imported shitskin family.

Inertia is a bitch, it's already too late to stop the momentum. we're done.
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.