[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are Jews so powerful?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: George-Soros.jpg (6 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
George-Soros.jpg
6 KB, 300x200
How are Jews so powerful?
>>
High IQ
>>
>>68210727
You tell me.

I come from a Jewish family and the only thing I ended up with is a mutilated dick.
>>
Why is AIDS so powerful?
>>
>>68210727
>High IQ
>Connections
>Wealth
Good for them
>>
>>68210727
Because of stupid people.
>>
File: jesse-ventura-03.jpg (23 KB, 330x400) Image search: [Google]
jesse-ventura-03.jpg
23 KB, 330x400
>>68210869
No YOU TELL ME
>>
File: FilipinosPowerful.png (148 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
FilipinosPowerful.png
148 KB, 400x267
>>68210727
They are nowhere even close to Filipinos.
>>
>>68210727
Jews are the most deceitful and power/money hungry psychopaths on earth. The Jews have owned the USA since 1913 after establishment of the Federal Reserve and they had Kennedy assassinated because he was prepared to expose and eliminate the Federal Reserve. At Harvard 25% of people who enrolled were Jews. Yet only 11 of the top 100 graduates last year were Jews. So this notion that Jews are somehow more intelligent is nonsense. Israel's population average IQ are just 95. The real reason for their so called "success" is because they own the banking system and thus are able to control the creation and issuance of money. So of course they're naturally going to show favourtism towards other Jews. Because unlike us, they're not afraid of practicing nepotism.
>>
>>68210897
Bad for everyone else
>>
>>68210727
Tribal mentality. Unlike whites they mostly stick for their own semitic race. Kinda like how Italian mafia families are strong because they are an actual family where betrayal is less likely to happen
>>
>>68210727
Christian nations let them into to work as accountants and bankers for some dumb ass reason of Christians not being allowed to make loans to each other or something
they continue to do this for centuries even after every nation banning Jews for a while and repeated this cycle until Jews were spread out everywhere
>>
>>68210948
Is that why all they do in my country is sling double doubles
>>
>>68210949
>Jews are somehow more intelligent is nonsense.
Uh no, they literally just have higher IQ genetics, that is why they are the chosen ppl
>>
Meme magic.

You think Jew is powerful, he will be powerful.

Antisemitism makes Jews stronger.

You think Jews control the world? If they don't, they will.

You think Jews are smart? If they aren't, they will be.

If you think the Jew is powerful? He will become.
>>
>>68210727
Constant purges by non jews.
Seriously, there's a reason why Jewish lineage is tracked down matrilineally.
If you're born a jewish man, you were sort of expected to die because if you lacked the skills or the money to make you worth keeping alive, you were kind of fucked as a jewish man and generally did not live to pass on your genes.
>>
>>68210727

They are YHWHs chosen people and were chosen to be a great nation even though they are a stiff necked people and do what is evil in the sight of the lord and the final bosses of Jews worship Baal
>>
>>68211088
>if you kill your enemies, they win
hello Trudeau
>>
>>68210949
>Israel's population average IQ are just 95.

Yet they make more scientific and mathematical contributions per capita than almost any country.
>>
File: 1446058605852.gif (975 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1446058605852.gif
975 KB, 400x225
>>68210727
>How are Jews so powerful?
Through altruism
>>
first race to discover meme magic
>>
>>68211172

Here is an example of how Christians create omnipotent Jews.

"chosen people."

They must be smarter than me, control me. The mental power of the Christian man in his paranoia accepts his inferiority without question and make it reality.
>>
Are we just going to ignore the fact that Filipinos are exponentially more powerful than the Jews?
>>
>>68211326
t. kushandlyrikz
>>
>>68210727
Psychopathy plus high IQ plus time.
>>
>>68211203
majority of the population is sephardic
ashkenazis are the more intelligent ethnic jews
>>
>>68211475
You forget old money and in-group preference/nepotism.
>>
>>68211506
Those Arabs in Israel are also bringing the IQ down hard.
>>
>>68211563
My "time" comment was meant to include tremendous wealth creation/accumulation/theft, but you are correct that ethno-nepotism is a very important factor that I left out.
>>
>>68211311

That's not what Christians think about Jews. The ones who aren't totally ignorant (I.e. Know Jesus was a Jew and don't blame "the Jews" for jesus' death) accept that as far as their God goes, he chose to reveal himself to them first. And spread his message through them. That is all. It is not a matter of superiority.
>>
>>68211203

In the past few decades. Israel is only like 60 years old, right?

This is where you need to be an immortal.

Things are cyclical. Israelis enjoyed a very powerful and productive generation or two. It remains to be seen how long it lasts.

Who will the goy fear when the most intelligent, productive, and fiercest Jewish defenders of Israel succumb to time? Does anyone or anything last forever?
>>
>>68210727
>Muh 6 brazillions
That's how.
>>
>>68211563
>time
>>
>>68211808

Oh no, he chose some ancient people that aren't around in their original form anymore. Their descendants are spread all over the place.

That psychological hold modern people that call themselves Jews have over modern people that call themselves Christians.
>>
>>68212235

I see the part where it has nothing to do with ethnic superiority sent right over your head.

Also we sort of look down on them for not accepting Christ and don't really get what their deal is. But Paul says whatever happens to them will happen.

Ok good bait got 2 replies
>>
>>68211311
The chosen people meme is ingrained in modern american christianity, it seems to have started in the 20th century sometime. People like john hagee are constantly talking about the end times and mentioning the state of israel, I'm wondering if that was the start of "chosen people" and preferred status. It's true that in the bible they were chosen, jesus spoke to them and they received the law from god through moses, but why would a jew who rejects jesus be chosen? Jesus came, spoke to them, left his men to spread christianity to all and jerusalem was destroyed. Israel wasn't even a country when jesus arrived, and before 1947 it was accepted that israel was a spiritual nation. People need to stop spreading this meme, if jesus made a visit to a modern church he'd be so mad at the cucking.
>>
File: corruption.jpg (106 KB, 535x576) Image search: [Google]
corruption.jpg
106 KB, 535x576
>>68211808
>The ones who aren't totally ignorant (I.e. Know Jesus was a Jew and don't blame "the Jews" for jesus' death)

You are literally saying that, for almost 2,000 years, 95+% of all Christians were "totally ignorant". It has only been since Vatican II that the "Jews aren't responsible for Jesus' death" meme has become popular, and it in fact represents a corruption of essential Church teaching.

>Then answered all the people (the Jews, not the Romans), and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

>— Matthew 27:25

- - - - - - - - - -

>For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

>Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

>Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

>— I Thessalonians 2:14-16
>>
>>68211573
Sure but there aren't nearly as many of them as neocons like to pretend.
>MUH ONLY """DEMOCRACY""" IN THE MIDDLE EAST
Can't believe I used to believe that shit
>>
>>68211808
>The ones who aren't totally ignorant
You think people that haven't read the bible are informed?
Jews are the primary reason for Jesus' death.
>>
>>68210727
Clever fucks+nepotism

Was it just nepotism, they would be as fucked as the arab nations are with retards running everything.
>>
>>68212850
Some Jews, but isn't Jesus dying the point? He died to atone for our sins.
>>
>>68212588
>>68212593

Matthew 15:24
>He answered, I come only for the lost Children of Israel.

Romans 11:1-3
>I ask then, has God rejected his chosen people? By no means! For I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, a member of the tribe of Benjamin. God has not rejected his people whom he foreknew. Do you not know what the scripture says of Elijah, how he appeals to god against Israel?
Romans 11:5-7
>So too at the present time there is a remnant, chosen BY GRACE. But if it is by grace, then it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace. What then? Israel failed to obtain what it was seeking. The ELECT obtained it, but the rest were hardened.

A Jew wrote Thessalonians by the way. He wasn't talking about the entirety of the Jews in Judea.
>>
>>68211808
It is the jews man, they still deny jesus to this day. I know they like to blame the romans but I've got a simple, modern example for comparison:
>united states
>2 people have sex
>woman accuses man of rape
>lies, says he should be punished
>judge, jury decide based on evidence and testimony
>man goes to prison for 20 years because of woman
>afterwards she admits it was a lie
>blames the state for everything
>It's the state's fault right?
...Some keep trying to make excuses or stories but it's straightforward, they denied him then and deny him now.
>>
>>68210727
Nepotism for the last 4000 years
>>
>>68213355

Also a lot of people for some reason, think that Jesus wanted 100% of Jews to accept him even though...

Matthew 16:1-4
>And the Pharisees and the Sadducees came, and to test him they asked him to show them a sign from heaven. He answered them, "When it is evening, you say, 'it will be fair weather for the sky is red' and in the morning, 'It will be stormy today, for the sky is red and threatening.' You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times. An evil an adulterous generation seeks for a sign, but no sign will be given to it except the sign of Jonah." So he left them and departed

Jesus had to die, that was part of the plan. Christianity would have no basis of Jesus went along, convinced 100% of Jews he was the messiah, then died in a ripe old age and died uneventfully.
>>
>>68210727
Nepotism
>>
File: 2367335.jpg (220 KB, 650x530) Image search: [Google]
2367335.jpg
220 KB, 650x530
>>68213271
>Then answered all the people (the Jews, not the Romans), and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

>— Matthew 27:25

Not only is there is no denying that the Jews took the blame for Jesus' death in this passage, but also that Christian churches had taught this, almost universally, until after World War II. For most of their existence, the most elite Christian-founded colleges in the United States had strict limits on how many Jews could attend, so as not to allow the ideological corruption which they knew inevitably follows. Now, the undergraduate student body at Harvard, Princeton, Yale, et al. are about 20% Jews (while Jews are less than 2% of the population), and they count them toward their ever-decreasing quotas for "white" people. Now, the hallways and admin offices at Catholic University are crawling with Jews. Do you think for one moment that a white Gentile would ever be permitted to teach at a yeshiva? No, of course not.
>>
>>68214158

I'm just going by what the word of God says, that is, the Bible. Which says yes the Pharisees [a sect of Jews, not 100% of them] who convinced the people in that verse you keep quoting, are responsible for Jesus' death. It also says that the Jews possess an inherent election and are not written off as the chosen people because of this. They helped fulfil the prophesy of the suffering servant.

I am not trying to disprove whatever Catholic conspiracy you are presenting, I am just saying that antisemitism and Christianity are not exactly compatable.
>>
>>68210948
Fucking rage at this picture every time. Filipinos are like 4 feet tall and I have yet to see one with a biceps bigger than that of my sister.
>>
>>68211065

>prohibition of usury
>some dumb ass reason

Institutionalised usury has been the downfall of all the most advanced civilisations in history
>>
>>68210727
Hard work and intelligence.
>>68210949
And pray tell, how do the Jews get into Harvard by nepotism if 75% of them aren't Jews? Are the professors extremely Jewish?
>>
Those kinds of Jews read Khazar books for a reason.

It's part of thier heritage.
>>
File: 1456472273208.png (141 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
1456472273208.png
141 KB, 439x290
>>68210727

They play the long game.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.