[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest /pol/. How does this woman make you feel? Does it frighten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: megyn-kelly-screen-shot.jpg (50 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
megyn-kelly-screen-shot.jpg
50 KB, 620x412
Be honest /pol/. How does this woman make you feel? Does it frighten you that she is the only one who can stump the trump?
>>
Go to rk9 if you want a woman hate thread retard
>>
>>68209567
>Be honest /pol/. How does this woman make you feel?
boner
>>
Trump cannot be stumped. Megyn Kelly can no more Stump the trump than a rock can spontaneously turn into gold.
>>
>>68209610
Yeah I didn't find her attractive before in comparison to some of the other news chicks, but now damn, is her cattiness hot as hell.
>>
I'd like to stoink her, big time. I bet she'd be wildfire in bed.

You asked for honesty...
>>
actually she was just suddenly taken off all of next week's election coverage

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/711566206856105984
>>
>>68209567
Pound for pound the biggest ego on TV, and thats saying a lot. Zero humility. Zero likeabilty.
>>
>>68209678
>didn't find her attractive before
I did. Boner. Always boner for Trump-obsessed news lady. Don't care what she even does. I never really listened to her.
>>
>>68209567
worst reporter I've ever seen. anderson cooper is god tier compared to her.
>>
Looks like typical soulless dumb blonde.
>>
>>68209567
It's pretty funny watching the corporate pig duke it out with corporate media.

I hardly give a fuck about either though. Trump is a joke, and so is the network that she works for. Has she been a reasonable anchor at some times? Sure, I guess. But she's still aligned with a crap side of the game.
>>
He's had too much surgery, but I'd fuck her. That's how she makes me feel. Nothing else.
>>
>>68209567
gives me a raging boner
>>
You retards really find this attractive?Pathetic ugly horse fuck-face is attractive because blonde and has make-up?
>>
Many people say they would "hatefuck" her. I don't understand how they get so upset. Maybe they listen when women talk. Whatever. I'd just regular fuck her. All of her.
>>
File: 1450137770170.gif (909 KB, 300x211) Image search: [Google]
1450137770170.gif
909 KB, 300x211
>>68209567
She is kind of cute, but went the wrong way and cannot turn back.
>>
File: 1458206350301.gif (1 MB, 196x148) Image search: [Google]
1458206350301.gif
1 MB, 196x148
Well you people have made rape illegal so I'm indifferent to them.
>>
>>68210134
Huhh look man we're not constantly surrounded by beautiful, based slav women over here alright?
>>
Horny. I want to cum inside her ass and make her squeal.
>>
6/10
Would hate fuck
>>
Americans "hate fuck". I don't get that. :/
>>
I'd have sex with her.
>>
>>68209567
/pol/ tards are scared by women
>>
Guys.. Megan Kelly must be REALLY wild. I think SHE would fuck YOU. :/
>>
>>68210249
There is 500k ukrainian woman in Canada, and there is plenty of beatiful woman among french (though most are ugly).If your woman are shit you shouldn't call ugly woman attractive.And as I said in the thread nearby, I dont like slav girls.I
>>
File: 1458547697576.jpg (88 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
1458547697576.jpg
88 KB, 620x412
>>68210134
>implying she wouldn't be sexy with brunette hair too
>>
>>68210390
essentially it's barely legal rape. i don't get it either.
>>
she looks like a horse and i will never find the appeal of her
>>
>>68210674
dat fucking chin and this face from oblivion creation tool, fuck sake these american omegas even want to hatefuck her.I hate humanity so much.
>>
>>68210725
>she looks like a horse

kelly may have pronounced facial features but not to the extent of the truly horse-like sarah jessica parker. ewwwww..
>>
Wow. Why is she so hated? I don't watch Fox news; I just saw her a few times in the debates and she attempted to stump the Trump and I thought it was ADORABLE.
>>
>>68210776
she probably took too much growth hormone
>>
File: h_51107257.jpg (2 MB, 4134x2756) Image search: [Google]
h_51107257.jpg
2 MB, 4134x2756
>>68210661
what think you of this qt frog?
>>
>>68209567
i'd hate fuck her into a trump supporter
[spoiler] can't stump the trump [spoiler]
>>
>>68210965
Not that bad, need to see her in motion.Looks like an older version of a girl I know IRL
>>
>>68210134
we cant all have east euro women m8 calm down
>>
>>68211117
Well we are poor but at least best of us can find some warm in the body of beatiful woman.And even most middle-upper class western guys are forced to fuck shitfaces.Feels strange, man.
>>
File: Link Laughing.jpg (3 KB, 92x126) Image search: [Google]
Link Laughing.jpg
3 KB, 92x126
>Megyn Kelly
>Being able to Stump the Trump
>IMPLYING IMPLICATIONS

He hates her because she's a delusional twat who thinks she's going to become the next Walter Cronkite plus tits over his political corpse. He hates Fox News because they're not putting a leash on their mutt when he was on their side in the beginning, because she lets Roger Ailes stick it in her pooper for free. Trump keeps bringing her up because he's not going to let anybody forget that when he becomes president and starts rolling back Libel Laws so people can sue for obviously false reporting, she is the hill that Fox News decided to die on.
>>
>trump calls her bimbo
>she changes her hair to be more " professional"

JUST
>>
I really like the way she says her s's

it's cute

Strong jaw tho
>>
>>68210134
more than her looks, outskirtsbro. she's sassy.
>>
>>68209567
>top kek
She hasn't stumped anyone and she's been removed from the election coverage.
>>
File: absolutelydigusting2.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
absolutelydigusting2.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
why does she always look like she has chewing tobacco in her mouth or some shit
>>
>>68211396
She's salivating for Big Don's cum
>>
>>68210504
Alright fine. I'll be honest, she's pretty intimidating.
But I think I would let her hate fuck me.
>>
>>68209567
Dumb cunt. Talking head.
>>
>hate fuck
>hate fuck
>hate fuck
These fucking western cucks.
P A T H E T I C
A
T
H
E
T
I
C
>>
>>68211672
Dude whatever man, go back to your harem
>>
the same way i feel about any teleprompter reading talking head, apathy with occasional contempt
>>
>>68209622
But anon. Dwayne turned into gold through his acting in Tooth Fairy. So Trump can be stumped.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.