[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know wikipedia can be semi SJWish from time to time, but according
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-03-21-03-39-03~2.jpg (323 KB, 1440x1296) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-21-03-39-03~2.jpg
323 KB, 1440x1296
I know wikipedia can be semi SJWish from time to time, but according to the wikipedia page on the alt right, the alt right mostly is in support of Trump. The alt right is also anti semitic, racist, against equality ect. Isn't this shit supposed to be mostly objective? This sounds like Carl the Cuck tier anti right wing bias.

I think its /pol/'s responsibility to fix this. Preferably not anything right wing bias, but at least set the facts straight.
>>
Forgot link.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Right
>>
This looks like its gonna 404, kinda disappointed since this seems like the kind of thing that /pol/ would be interested in.
>>
>>68208407
Bump
>>
>>68209254
Bump
>>
>>68208407
It's not wrong though.
>>
>>68208407

repost this during the daytime
>>
Sage bum
>>
>>68208407
bump
>>
>>68208407

They are not wrong tho.

t. meme right pro
>>
Bump for Maplebro.
>>
>>68208407
I would edit. But on mobile.
>>
> Isn't this shit supposed to be mostly objective?
M8, look at any article related to progressivism, cultural marxism, or any controversies related to them like gamergate or public figures deemed conservative or right-wing. It's biased out the ass and there's nothing you can do about it, Wikipedia's a lost cause.
>>
This description seem's pretty accurate though. Yeah it makes the movement sound abrasive but is anyone here going to deny that the red pill is hard to swallow?
>>
>>68208407
The "alt right" is just the name for the noises that 4chan makes that other places don't make.

It's impossible to say anything sensible about a forum with anonymity and no damage to reputations. Which is why all mainstream coverage of anything related to "4chan ideology" doesn't make any sense.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 501x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 501x576
>>68213521
it's best the go- leftists don't know
>>
Wikipedia is trash for anything besides hard science.
>>
File: wiki cultural marxism 2.png (409 KB, 1410x3057) Image search: [Google]
wiki cultural marxism 2.png
409 KB, 1410x3057
>>68208407

>this gets a page
>pic related doesn't
>>
>>68208407
Read the talk page. Wikipedia's been subverted by no-life useless major useful idiot SJWs for a while now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Alt-right
>>
>>68213521

The alt right is a boogeyman construction of a vast amorphous group of people that just don't listen to and identify as left.

It's a group that makes no sense because it's as much disaffected leftists as "right wingers".

They in turn call the media SJW/regressive left. It is also more of a convention than accurate grouping.

It's exciting to be in a time of political upheaval. We don't even know what to call ourselves or the opposition yet.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.