[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why American liberals bring up "white privilege" so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: nick young confused.gif (1 MB, 268x274) Image search: [Google]
nick young confused.gif
1 MB, 268x274
Why American liberals bring up "white privilege" so often? Even if it exists, wouldn't it be better to fight FOR blacks instead of fighting AGAINST whites?

I just can't see how blaming every problem blacks have on slavery and white privilege solves anything...
>>
How do you expect someone to fight FOR blacks? I'm not sure what you mean by that.
>>
>>68208254

you're trying to merge logic and reasoning with niggers and liberals

why?
>>
>>68208489
One example, I've never seen a liberal bring up the massive black on black murder rate, how do you expect to fix anything without admiting the problems?
>>
>>68208571

Well, I'm a liberal for the most part, I'll talk about that. Black on black crime is pretty freaking high, especially when black youth culture now glorify violence and promote music and videos that celebrate affiliation with ghetto/hood mentality. I don't run around promoting social equality though. I think you're talking about what /pol/ refers to as sjw. I've never actually met one of these sjws in real life. I just hear /pol/ talk about them and act like they're all over the place but most of the time the liberals on the street make sense. I would think the SJW's that /pol/ refers too wouldn't talk about it because they wouldn't be promoting their idea of bashing whites. I basically think you're idea of a liberal has been tainted by all the shit talking that /pol/ does making people think all liberals are sjws.
>>
>>68208826
What defines liberal ideology in your mind?
>>
File: 1453798717427.jpg (20 KB, 300x229) Image search: [Google]
1453798717427.jpg
20 KB, 300x229
>>68208254
>They hate themselves
>They're too pussy to kill themselves
>They want to take it out on everyone else
>They love nigger cock too much
And thus a race traitor is born

And before I get banned for saying nigger just remember the board is called Politically Incorrect
>>
>>68208952

Well, the usual ideas that align with "liberal" group.

limiting weapon accessibility and ownership - I don't agree with that.

minorities should be given advantages over whites/dominating races.

support abortion.

avoid war

let the government solve everything.

Crap like that. It's a quick rough list. but you get my point.
>>
File: 1458543317473.jpg (23 KB, 497x324) Image search: [Google]
1458543317473.jpg
23 KB, 497x324
>>68209091
>And before I get banned for saying nigger
>banned for saying nigger
>on fucking /pol/

Welcome home, newfriend. Enjoy the ride
>>
File: N.png (26 KB, 1316x258) Image search: [Google]
N.png
26 KB, 1316x258
>>68209301
Relax, pal, I've been here for 10 months now.
Just covering my bases.
>>
>>68209235
It sounds like you don't agree with most of the points that you posted. Why do you consider yourself to be "liberal for the most part"?
>>
File: dam.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
dam.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>>68209091
>And before I get banned for saying nigger just remember the board is called Politically Incorrect
>>
>>68208952
I'm pretty liberal generally and the answer by >>68209235 doesn't satisfy me.

Liberalism generally means government regulation of the private industry or government-provided services in place of private industry, but less regulation of the individual. There are exceptions to this, but it generally holds true.

I'm more conservative on gun ownership. I realize government isn't as efficient as private industry, but I am more distrustful of companies than I am of the government.

I guess if there were defining liberal issues for me it'd be protection of the environment and being pro-choice. I believe a person should be able to chop their dick off and act like a woman, but I will still see them as a man. I tend to see liberalism vs. conservatism on an ideological plain rather than one based on specific issues. I also do not hold loyalty to any ideology.

What does /pol/ think of this?
>>
>>68209376

Well, I side with them because I do associate conservatives/whites with selfishness and self preservation even enough to so exploit other races. When I say that I'm not saying all whites practice this or that whites are evil and no other race wants to protect their own. I just see this as a characteristic that is a deal breaker and I know blacks are bad in a LOT of ways but not in that sense. I know they might leech off welfare and shit but there's just something about conservatives that I can't side with. I'm an American born Hispanic and I think I might be somewhat racist against whites though. I'm not sure if I am racist or if I have a valid reason to think this but it is how I think.
>>
>>68208826
liberals do it to themselves by letting others take their name and cause without resistance or rational conversation.
> How much BS did Bill Maher have to go through to even question the ultra-conservative nature of Islam amongst a load of gender equality, "pro-sex" dope smokers?
>>
>>68209883
The self-preservation that you hate conservatives for is the only thing keeping America from becoming another African or Latin American shithole. You can resent white people for whatever nonsense reason all you want but actively voting in favor of policies that destroy them is unbelievably retarded since you've been benefiting from that white man's society your whole life.
>>
Curiously, you know what I've never seen anyone seriously address? 'gangsta' rap music.

It's touted as 'real' (REAL NIGGA), it's very clearly glorifying violence, drug-dealing and so on, it's omnipresent in ghetto black life apparently, and it's seen as something to aspire to. Isn't this pretty glaringly clearly a contributor to the problem with the black american community? How come not a single person seems to want to touch the subject, black or white?
>>
>>68210378
I can confirm this, Brazil is a degenerate shit hole thanks to the left.

Prostitutes, drug dealing niggers and Traps plague the streets in plain daylight.

Also we have the biggest gay pride parade in the fucking world.
>>
File: 1438637725734.png (279 KB, 628x418) Image search: [Google]
1438637725734.png
279 KB, 628x418
>>68209091
>
>>
>>68210207

>letting others take their name

Let's say I was a liberal, who would it be that I let take my name? I'm not exactly certain what you mean but I'm thinking you mean that liberals allow/condone sjw's affiliating themselves with us?

>>68210378

You do have a point, seriously. You know what I am so happy that America is here because Mexico and all of Latin America is a total cluster fuck and basically the Middle East of the Western world. I know that whites are just more civilized and smarter and responsible than Hispanics and all other races. Planet earth and demographics show this.

I don't vote for policies against whites. I vote and support the policies that I agree with.

>you've been benefiting from that white man's society your whole life.

RIght here. This is a perfect example of why white people are resented. I stated I was Hispanic American. I've never been arrested, I keep my stuff neat and I don't loiter, I went to the ARMY and went to war for my country and yet...

>white man's society

I helped and contributed to the civilization of this society by not doing my part to end up degenerate. Still you automatically approach me as if I have no right to take part in it's stability. I'm Hispanic and as civilized as any other white person but you just took my credit away because I'm not white.
>>
>>68210762
>I don't vote for policies against whites. I vote and support the policies that I agree with.
>I'm Hispanic and as civilized as any other white person but you just took my credit away because I'm not white.

Dude, you had just told that not only are you racist against whites, but that you
>associate conservatives/whites with selfishness and self preservation

Which means that you instinctively conflate conservatism with exclusively racist whites, and that you believe that self-preservation of whites is something to be scorned. You brought up racial shit and admitted to falling prey to identity politics, not me.
>>
>>68208254
They have the privilege to check others privilege but not their own.
>>
>>68210642
>Brazillian traps

Why does this exist? Where does the demand come from?
>>
>>68210642
Nothin' wrong with prostitutes brosef
>>
>>68211343

>Dude, you had just told that not only are you racist against whites, but that you

wrong

>I think I might be somewhat racist against whites though

The words "I think", "I might", "somewhat" were added in that sentence for a reason. I'm assuming you understand what they mean and why I put them there, to illustrate my uncertainty of that feeling.

>you believe that self-preservation of whites is something to be scorned

Wrong again, I also added

>When I say that I'm not saying all whites practice this or that whites are evil and no other race wants to protect their own

I am not demonizing this act and if I am that means I'm demonizing my own and every other race. I added this statement again for a bit of clarification but you choose to ignore certain critical sentences.

>even enough to so exploit other races
>>
>>68210559
That's the same kind of argument as "vidya cause violence/sexism". Isn't it that art reflects life, not the ither way around?
>>
>>68212091
What about conservatism do you believe leads to the exploitation of races other than whites?
>>
>>68212435

Conservatism for example believe in the government staying out of the way of private business so they can pay people slave like wages. Who will get those slave like wages? it's pretty obvious.
>>
File: 1458537406863.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458537406863.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>>68208826
>there's no problem
>I dunno what /pol/s talking about

Shilling is real. Fuck off berniefag. Report back to /R/eddit to confirm that your mission has failed
>>
>>68213369

>this salty

>typical edgy hipster trumpfag
>>
>>68213369

>your mission has failed

for some reason i laughed a lot harder than i should've
>>
>>68213183
The free market only entitles you to whatever worth you can provide for your employer in terms of direct capital. If you can provide the same quality of work as a white person, that is how much you will be compensated. Racism is bad for business. Not just for PR, but actual finances.

Proof: Asians are a minority in America yet they have a much greater average income than whites because they provide higher quality service. Same thing with Jews (memes aside).

What your advocating isn't anti-exploitation, but pro-parasitism. Parasitism that will eventually bite your people in the ass when whites either revolt (vote for people like Trump), or leave America all together.
>>
Liberals want blacks to be welfare slaves/above the law, conservatives want blacks to be productive member's of society.

One of the chief requests of BLM is less policing, this will in turn kill more blacks due to an increase in black on black violence.
>>
File: was.png (20 KB, 111x143) Image search: [Google]
was.png
20 KB, 111x143
>>68213469
>hipster trumpfag
>>
>>68213590

>If you can provide the same quality of work as a white person, that is how much you will be compensated

So I take it when businesses send jobs off shore it's admittedly because they prefer to have shittier quality work done for cheaper price? Because otherwise the people doing the same work would be getting payed the same as a white person right?

>Asians are a minority in America yet they have a much greater average income than whites because they provide higher quality service

I don't agree with that. I would say Asians have a much greater average because a lot of them are self-employed and when they hire people of their own race they pay fairly and not "the cheapest they can possibly sucker this person into working for".

>What your advocating isn't anti-exploitation, but pro-parasitism

I'm not surprised you still think I'm asking for free handouts and shit. Usually with a couple comments back and forth there is a lot of unexplained that will lead to inaccurate conclusions.
>>
>>68208254
It's impossible to raise blacks to the levels of whites, so the only way to meet their ideological goals is to reduce whites to the level of blacks.
>>
>>68214133
>So I take it when businesses send jobs off shore it's admittedly because they prefer to have shittier quality work done for cheaper price?

Pretty much. I don't see what that has to do with race though. Chinese people are able to work for dog-shit wages because they live in a giant smoking communist hell-hole. Other countries for other reasons.

>I would say Asians have a much greater average because a lot of them are self-employed

The only reason you can outperform someone in the market is by bringing higher value to the market than that person. This also applies to groups. To be successfully self-employed you have to bring far more value to the market than a minimum wage worker. So, asians provide higher value than whites, whites more than latinos, latinos more than blacks.

>when they hire people of their own race

The only way that only hiring people of your own race and not even considering anyone else is anything but retarded is when it is financially viable, like if you're Chinese and you run a Chinese restaurant.

>they pay fairly and not "the cheapest they can possibly sucker this person into working for"

If paying someone "fairly" makes your business more competitive, then the wage that you provide for your workers is seen is their worth to your company. If you increase or decrease their wages and it hurts your business, you are paying them more or less than their worth and you lose competitiveness.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.