[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saudi Arabia Uncovered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: typicaldayinsaudiarabia.jpg (27 KB, 800x448) Image search: [Google]
typicaldayinsaudiarabia.jpg
27 KB, 800x448
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3502079/Saudi-Arabia-s-kingdom-savagery-DOES-Britain-cosy-butchers.html

So this week a new documentary about our great ally Saudi Arabia will be released.

Expect a ton of beheading and women violence.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>68207740
Did they kill those people before they hanged them?
>>
>>68210058
Who knows they could have been hanged there after they were killed.
>>
>>68210189
Doesn't look like an actual proper hanging and the one in the middle looks like he is flailing around. That would seriously suck lol
>>
>>68207740
What is this redpilled dankumentary called?
>>
Arabia being covered like this.
Invasion in future?
Saudis outlived their usefulness?
>>
>>68207740
and people think the Devil isn't real and spreading evil.
If ever there was Hell on Earth this is what it would look like.
Scared people who could be mobbed, tortured and slaughtered at the drop of a hat, all in the guise of a religion.
>>
Lmao holy shit at least most hangings were hoping you would snap your neck, here you get to literally suffocate while flailing around 20-30 feet off the ground. That fucking blows.
>>
>5 headless corpses dangling from a crane
Oh. I thought they were being hung that way, that would have been pretty brutal. Instead its Mexico tier 'look at we did' displayed beheadings.
>>
File: mein neger.jpg (32 KB, 600x488) Image search: [Google]
mein neger.jpg
32 KB, 600x488
>>68210597
>>
>>68211099
Aren't those white bags covering their heads? How else would they have hanged them?
>>
File: saudi isis.jpg (208 KB, 978x690) Image search: [Google]
saudi isis.jpg
208 KB, 978x690
>>68210475
http://www.internationalespectator.nl/article/de-strijd-tussen-saoedi-arabi%C3%AB-en-iran-verklaard
>>
>>68211099
nah they put bags on their heads and hang them
>>
You remove the Wahhabists, you remove the terrorists.
>>
File: obama saud.jpg (125 KB, 1024x657) Image search: [Google]
obama saud.jpg
125 KB, 1024x657
>>
>>68211222
Fun to see an end to new pipelines before they begin. Here's hoping.
>>
NOT ALL MUSLIMS
>>
>>68207740
>Construction cranes

Considering the amount of hangings they do, why don't they build actual gallows?
>>
>>68207740
ARABS ARE SUBHUMAN, LYING, FILTHY, RAPIST, STUPID AND CHEATING SCUM. ANYONE WHO HAS WORKED OR DONE BUSINESS WITH THEM WILL KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
>>
>>68207740

It's on ITV tomorrow at 10.40pm

i'll give it a watch family member
>>
I love how they're programming the public before the eventual 9/11 culprit release :)
>>
>>68213035
>expecting mudslimes to BUILD something
>>
>>68213959
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasir_ol_Molk_Mosque
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shah_Cheragh
>>
>>68210357
Looks like a pressure hanging, they start standing on the ground ant the crane slowly lift them, it isn't a falling hanging where you break your neck. It's a slow suffocating hanging, where the victims fight very very hard untill they give up and die.
>>
>>68214180
They were already decapitated and their bodies were hung on display
>>
>>68214220
Oh k, but i heard they actually did that sort of 'hanging' in iran and saudi arabia. I wouldn't be surprised.

captcha: selecteer de bouwvoertuigen, serieus kerel..
>>
>>68214297
Come home, Belgium.
>>
>>68207740
Don't dune coons know how to build Gallows?
>>
>>68214390
Come home, Vlaanderen*
Wallonia can go fuck itself. Flanders is germanic-tier, Wallonia french frog-tier.

One day our nations will be free again.
>>
>>68214566
We'll build dykes to hold back the waves of degeneracy and faggotry.
Then we'll conquer the waves again.
>>
>>68214724
>>68214566
EU DISSOLUTION WHEN?
>>
>>68214778
Brexit > Nexit >Chexit >Frexit

Then the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards, checkmate.
>>
K.. KEEP ME POSTED
>>
>>68214724
>>68214778
This and next month we'll see alot of jihadi chimping going on, mark my words, this one journalist prediction the 'european spring' could possibly be right. Everyone saw the immigrants true nature in Molembeek now and the media propaganda going with it. This incident of last week opened more eyes.
>>
>>68214220
Their heads look like they are clearly attached, they have a white bag over top of them and the ropes are attached to their necks. Would be kind of hard to hang someone from the neck without a head to keep the rope on.
>>
>>68215139
If not spring, certainly summer will see a wide use of rope.
>>
>>68214086
>expecting arabs to build anything for themselves.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.