[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather kill all the jews or all the sand niggers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1456805479250.jpg (89 KB, 618x684) Image search: [Google]
1456805479250.jpg
89 KB, 618x684
Would you rather kill all the jews or all the sand niggers?

Hardmode:

>If you kill all the sand niggers China gets Pakistans nukes.
>If you kill all the jews the financial system collapses and you can't go to your grocery store to buy groceries
>>
>>68205034
i would team up with Russia and together we will nuke all of Africa
>>
>>68205146

But that still leaves the sand niggers.

I mean exterminating Africa is the obvious solution to ending poverty/hunger but that still leaves the extremists in the middle east.
>>
Killing either seams like it would be a lot of work and beyond my means. Not sure, I would be able to kill more than a few on my own before my whole genocide plan was put to an end.

That said, I would have to go with sand niggers.. there's just so many of them though. Has anyone ever single handedly murdered 1 billion people. I highly doubt it.
>>
>>68205146
But what about the lions and giraffes and elephants? Can't you and Russia just devise a virus that only kills niggers or something instead?

>>68205248
Africa is full of sand niggers and chinese too. Nuking africa would definately lead to global thermonuclear war. It would be a terrible decision all round.
>>
>>68205249

No work involved.

You have two red buttons. One for jews one for sand niggers. You can only press one.
>>
I live in minnesota and I have a fishing pole, a rifle, and a garden

Kill the Jews
>>
>>68205034
The jews .

No jews less hate from the sandniggers .
>>
>>68205622
>You can only press one.
Why?
If I had such buttons I would press both at the same time then reverse engineer each of them and figure out a way to make a third button to kill all canadians.
>>
kill all jews, sandniggers won't be a problem any more

the financial system would be built by whites from scratch and be much better after a while
>>
China already has their own nukes. And I bet they are better than Pakistan's.
>>
>>68205718

>implying your garden isn't going to get taken over by a band of rioters.
>>
>>68205034
>If you kill all the sand niggers China gets Pakistans nukes.
They already have those.

>If you kill all the Jews the financial system collapses
Horseshit. They're the ones sabotaging it.

Kill the Jews. They're enabling and provoking the sandniggers.
>>
>>68206063
what did you think the rifle was for
>>
>>68205034
Sandniggers are easy to deal with. A few nukes in key places (all of the Middle East and slime countries in Asia) would neutralize that problem once and for all.
>>
>>68206074

Kill the sandniggers. They're threatening and provoking the jews with extermination.
>>
>>68206116

Do you think you can take down a whole band of rioters trying to take over your shelter?
>>
>>68206127
Fuck off JIDF.
>>
>>68205904
Rude
>>
>>68206154
I would be surprised if there were anybody rioting up here

somewhere in the range of 95-99% white people in this area
>>
File: 1442031518522.jpg (164 KB, 840x1024) Image search: [Google]
1442031518522.jpg
164 KB, 840x1024
>>68205034
Jews.

We can deal with sandniggers with bombs. Jews are ingrained into our very governments.

>>68205904
kek
>>
>>68205034
I want to taste those pits
>>
>>68205146
So you would "team up" with us to solve your problem. Expectrd, but still fsscinating.
>>
>>68206291

What this guy said,

We can fight an enemy at the gates who carry's his banner openly, but we can not survive treason and treachery from within.
>>
>>68205034
Shes a big girl.
>>
>>68206313
Patrician detected
>>
>>68206313

You and I are at a crossing of kinks, my friend. For I desire to paste those tits.

I'm willing to let you go first.
>>
>>68205034
im sorry, big tits can't make up for that 1/10 face
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.